Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7475255565758596267 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1392

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Is it just me, or are the links to the mega folder in the first post broken and look like this?

https://imgur.com/ADzLOQp

EDIT: The links still work if you just add the mega.nz/ in front of the still displayed folder-id, so I guess it's just a display error with the link.
    Last edited by Helli; June 2nd, 2023 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Helli View Post
    Is it just me, or are the links to the mega folder in the first post broken and look like this?

https://imgur.com/ADzLOQp

EDIT: The links still work if you just add the mega.nz/ in front of the still displayed folder-id, so I guess it's just a display error with the link.
    It's not just you. We are aware of this issue.
    Last edited by Alyinghood; June 2nd, 2023 at 12:25 PM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    There was an issue with state tracking when setting the values. The fix for this will appear in the next version of the patch.

For now, I have fixed your save data so that you can use "Show mature content" again: https://litter.catbox.moe/ccfil9.zip

To open your save data directory, in the game menu go to Patch->Tools->Open save data directory
    Thank you very much for your help

Hi,

I was super happy to see a vita port of this game, everything went well and as I progressed during the servant summoning part in the beginning after a few dialogues I get a “Save core file succeeded” error as shown in the imgur link below. What would be the fix to this?

https://imgur.com/a/nVq7tvK

Thanks in advance!

Just replayed the same scene and it seems to have gone past it now with no error crashes. Any idea what would cause such an error and how to prevent it? For now ill be extra careful and save often.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunzh View Post
    Hi,

I was super happy to see a vita port of this game, everything went well and as I progressed during the servant summoning part in the beginning after a few dialogues I get a “Save core file succeeded” error as shown in the imgur link below. What would be the fix to this?

https://imgur.com/a/nVq7tvK

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by hunzh View Post
    Just replayed the same scene and it seems to have gone past it now with no error crashes. Any idea what would cause such an error and how to prevent it? For now ill be extra careful and save often.
    I cannot determine the issue without the ".psp2dmp" file.

Thanks for the quick response, If it does happen again I’ll be sure to make a copy of the psp2dmp file.

Every time I finish the first scene (before the "10 Years Ago"), when the screen turns white and the word "Fate" appears, my game (Fate Stay/Night Realta Nua with Ultimate Edition 1.1.4 mod) freezes and will not respond to any input. If I click anywhere on the window it says "(Not Responding)" on top, and when I hit close I get the "... Is Not Responding" Close/Wait Windows prompt. The CPU usage also climbs to 25-30%. I'm running it on Windows 10 with an i3-8300, gt1030, and 8GB RAM. I've tried reinstalling, redownloading the patches, removing all but the patch.xp3, moving from HDD to SSD Boot Drive, checking my codecs, deleting my save folder and config file, downloading a prebuilt version (1.1.4), changing language, textual, resolution, Aspect Ratio, Fullscreen, and video settings, including disabling videos. I can save and load as normal within that first 2 minutes of gameplay. The original Realta Nua runs fine on my PC. If I enable Prologue Title Screen and then restart, the Title Screen appears, but I get the same freeze. The game recognized a save from the original version of a Day 1 scene, but again, same freeze when I try to load it. The issue would appear to have something to do with changing / loading scenes, but I'm no doctor.
    Last edited by Runion17; June 6th, 2023 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Runion17 View Post
    Every time I finish the first scene (before the "10 Years Ago"), when the screen turns white and the word "Fate" appears, my game (Fate Stay/Night Realta Nua with Ultimate Edition 1.1.4 mod) freezes and will not respond to any input. If I click anywhere on the window it says "(Not Responding)" on top, and when I hit close I get the "... Is Not Responding" Close/Wait Windows prompt. The CPU usage also climbs to 25-30%. I'm running it on Windows 10 with an i3-8300, gt1030, and 8GB RAM. I've tried reinstalling, redownloading the patches, removing all but the patch.xp3, moving from HDD to SSD Boot Drive, checking my codecs, deleting my save folder and config file, downloading a prebuilt version (1.1.4), changing language, textual, resolution, Aspect Ratio, Fullscreen, and video settings, including disabling videos. I can save and load as normal within that first 2 minutes of gameplay. The original Realta Nua runs fine on my PC. If I enable Prologue Title Screen and then restart, the Title Screen appears, but I get the same freeze. The game recognized a save from the original version of a Day 1 scene, but again, same freeze when I try to load it. The issue would appear to have something to do with changing / loading scenes, but I'm no doctor.
    Could you kindly open the game, go to Patch->Tools->Save troubleshooting data, then upload the resulting exception.zip file to https://litterbox.catbox.moe/ then post the link here

Could you kindly open the game, go to Patch->Tools->Save troubleshooting data, then upload the resulting exception.zip file to https://litterbox.catbox.moe/ then post the link here
    Unfortunately, the game immediately freezes upon enabling that option, and no Exception.zip is produced. However, I copied my exact installation folder to a flash drive, and it booted and ran fine on a different computer. It also worked temporarily on my PC today, but now the problem has returned.

Unfortunately, the game immediately freezes upon enabling that option, and no Exception.zip is produced. However, I copied my exact installation folder to a flash drive, and it booted and ran fine on a different computer. It also worked temporarily on my PC today, but now the problem has returned.
    Please wait for up to 5 minutes before the file is produced.

If it takes more than 5 minutes, please perform the following:
    1. Close the game
    2. Press Windows+R on your keyboard, type in "dxdiag", press enter
    3. Select "No"
    4. Once the progress bar has filled, press "Save All Information"
    5. Save "DxDiag.txt", upload it to https://litterbox.catbox.moe/ , then post the link here

https://litter.catbox.moe/o6lkhr.zip

Here you go, thanks! By the way, that's a pretty cool site.

https://litter.catbox.moe/o6lkhr.zip

Here you go, thanks! By the way, that's a pretty cool site.
    It does not appear that you have an audio device installed. The game requires an audio device to be installed and operating.

If you have audio devices installed, check the following:
    1. Check that drivers are installed.
    This can be done by pressing Windows+R on your keyboard, typing in "devmgmt.msc" and pressing enter, then checking for any yellow question marks or red X marks.
    2. Check that the Windows Audio service is running.
    This can be done by pressing Windows+R on your keyboard, typing in "services.msc" and pressing enter, searching for "Windows Audio", then right clicking and starting the service.
    If you do not see the "Windows Audio" service, try installing the "Desktop Experience" feature.
    Last edited by Alyinghood; June 8th, 2023 at 09:05 PM.

Wow. Just wow. How did I not try that? I have tons emulators on PC and ARM and like half of them have an audio device issue with my Yamaha on passthrough. That also explained why it worked once or twice (my AVR was on mute not off). Thanks a ton! Maybe this should be in the Readme or something? As a primarily text-based game, I'm sure plenty of people try to play with no audio. Have a good night or whatever!

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    v1.1.5 when?

(I know, I know, "when it's done" and all of that, considering that such a question is generally seen as unproductive and is almost like a sort of "how not to behave on the internet 101".)

The thing is, there's been a weird issue that I discovered a couple months ago where, on certain GPU configurations, Fate64.exe works without issue but Fate.exe doesn't , and I wanted to make a video recording showing this occurring.

The problem is that, in order to demonstrate using a 100% easily-reproducible environment, this involves verifying the checksums against the XP3 archives, but v1.1.4 is in this weird limbo where there's also a public v1.1.4-hotfix with its own checksums but the checksums in the first post reflect the non-hotfix version as are the downloads as well...

Maybe this should be in the Readme or something?!
    It actually is! In the "README-patch" file (html or md), look under the System Requirements section - you should see the following:

• Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or newer
    • 3D accelerated graphics drivers
    • Sound drivers
    • 6.5GB of free space (for installer + resulting "Ultimate Edition" with merge patch only; source unmerged Realta Nua data not accounted for)

This requirement for sound drivers is something I figured out years ago when I determined what the minimum requirements actually are, and we subsequently used my list of requirements as the official ones. I don't really remember how I figured it out though... just that I did.

EDIT: I thought I remembered it involving something with my sister's laptop, but I couldn't quite remember what exactly - well, I found the post describing exactly my discovery that you need audio drivers (you basically had to go back two forum thread generations to find it - heck, I'm pretty sure Alyinghood wasn't even part of the project yet!):

Last edited by NM64; June 9th, 2023 at 02:55 PM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    I love this

Quote Originally Posted by Twhite90 View Post
    So there are 4 cgs in the gallery that I don't think can be unlocked no matter what I try and that even the old 100% savefile doesn't have. I'm pretty sure these weren't in certain older versions of the patches.
    Looking at the files, I think most of them if not all are from older versions of FSN though their presence in the gallery doesn't seem to be affected by disabling the Extended Gallery option.
    I realise I probably should have used the filenames for clarity. The 4 cgs concerned are:

b25c
    21汎用ギル鎧02(夜)
    26汎用真アサシン(短剣)
    29汎用士郎01b(アーチャー)

I'm pretty sure three of them don't appear in Réalta Nua. Despite checking all the scenes that could trigger their unlocking, their spot in the gallery always stays blank.
    26汎用真アサシン(短剣) seems to be an exception as it does show up in HF day 8 but still doesn't get unlocked in the gallery.

Hi
    My name is very accurate. What's with all the asterisks in the download link? It's making it very hard to download the patch.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We had problems with DMCA recently.

I'll see if I can make it somewhat more bearable to access the links

Wonderful you are doing gods work. Maybe there is a way to set up an indirect link? Like a list of instructions to get the link but not directly hosting it.