Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Thanks for the previous answer, can you tell me how the game interface is translated?

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazaka1352 View Post
    Thanks for the previous answer, can you tell me how the game interface is translated?
    There are two things you'd need to translate for the interface: the string tables and the images

If you look inside `patch_lang_english`, there will be two specific files that contain string translations for that language in the UI:
    - settings.po
    - translation.po
    The tricky part is that the game engine doesn't use these files directly, but compiled versions of them (which have an ".mo" extension). So you'll need to get your hands on the "gettext-tools" and convert both PO files with
    msgfmt.exe --output-file="outputFilePath" "inputFilePath"
    to MO.

For the UI images that contain text, you'd have to redraw these or use our custom templates. Get in touch with me via PM and I can get you access to more recent versions of the scripts.

Post Blank white screen just as Saber kills Rin?

I just played for the first time. I downloaded the the whole thing from nyaa. At what I'm assuming is the end of the Prologue when Saber "kills" Rin, there's a white screen..... and then nothing.

It won't let me open menu, space bar or any button doesnt do anything. I can only quit the game and it lets me quit normally.

What do I do?

btw the only things I changed were that I selected the decensor option from patch tab and changed quality to high.

Quote Originally Posted by ahiddensub View Post
    I just played for the first time. I downloaded the the whole thing from nyaa. At what I'm assuming is the end of the Prologue when Saber "kills" Rin, there's a white screen..... and then nothing. It won't let me open menu, space bar or any button doesnt do anything. I can only quit the game and it lets me quit normally.
    What do I do?
    Patch -> Movies -> Skip Movies in-game

Btw, which operating system are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Waxwing View Post

im on windows 11

- - - Updated - - -

im on windows 11 also uhh what if i want to watch the movies? I can change this option afterwards right?

Okay, what is up with the dreadfully slow load times? It takes 10 seconds from pressing right click for the menu to show up. Same for doing anything within it. Skipping to the end of a line also causes the game to freeze for a half-second. What's going on here? Is this seriously not happening to anyone else? I tried installing the game on my laptop, too, but same results (although load times were just a few seconds shorter). None of this happened in the beta build for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenStreetlight View Post
    Okay, what is up with the dreadfully slow load times? It takes 10 seconds from pressing right click for the menu to show up. Same for doing anything within it. Skipping to the end of a line also causes the game to freeze for a half-second. What's going on here? Is this seriously not happening to anyone else? I tried installing the game on my laptop, too, but same results (although load times were just a few seconds shorter). None of this happened in the beta build for me.
    This is a known issue and will be fixed in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    This is a known issue and will be fixed in the next release.
    Would've been useful to list under the "Known Issues" segment in the readme or what have you, I thought I was going insane going through this thread, but thanks for the confirmation & hard work anyway.
    Last edited by BrokenStreetlight; May 9th, 2022 at 02:20 PM.

Would've been useful to list under the "Known Issues" segment in the readme or what have you, I thought I was going insane going through this thread, but thanks for the confirmation & hard work anyway.
    Usually the load times of that version are no where near as bad as you described. "10 seconds form pressing right click for the menu to show up"? If you meant that literally, something is seriously wrong with your setup. Should take around 0.5 - 1.0 seconds for the menu to pop up. By comparison, on the present developer version, it's virtually instantaneous.
    Btw, that v1.0.0 version from a year ago is still termed and considered "beta".

Usually the load times of that version are no where near as bad as you described. "10 seconds form pressing right click for the menu to show up"? If you meant that literally, something is seriously wrong with your setup. Should take around 0.5 - 1.0 seconds for the menu to pop up. By comparison, on the present developer version, it's virtually instantaneous.
    Btw, that v1.0.0 version from a year ago is still termed and considered "beta".
    Beats me to why it does it though, my setup is perfectly fine. It's an editing rig but it can run games just fine and do all sorts of intensive stuff, let alone visual novels. I can think of virtually nothing that would cause any conflict here. And it is actually 10 seconds, I counted. I can record a video if you'd like, too. On my much weaker laptop it's around 5 seconds. Would love to know why if you have any idea.

Would love to know why if you have any idea.
    Can you get me the CRC32 of all your game files and a copy of your savedata folder?

How to put additional parameters from status-skills.dic in translation.po like
    Code:
    , %["text.paragraphSpace" => 7, "title.fontHeight" => 20, "text.fontHeight" => 12]]
    Otherwise, the text in the localization does not fit in the right place.

Hi guys im having a bit of trouble with installing, I swear that I've done everything correct but It keeps telling me that no patches were found when i go to install

Quote Originally Posted by Nadekuro View Post
    Hi guys im having a bit of trouble with installing, I swear that I've done everything correct but It keeps telling me that no patches were found when i go to install
    In case you don't have the patches in a subfolder called "Patches" relative to the installer, put them there and try again.

In case you don't have the patches in a subfolder called "Patches" relative to the installer, put them there and try again.
    I've got it now cheers boss

In the patch_lang_english.xp3 files .dic are encrypted… KrkrExtract does not decrypt them.
    Spoiler:
    .dic → .ks → krkrrel.exe → KrkrExtract (Text Decryption — Text) → .ks → .dic
    Last edited by Dimoks; May 16th, 2022 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimoks View Post
    In the patch_lang_english.xp3 files .dic are encrypted…
    Try KirikiriDescrambler.exe from the KirikiriTools.

Can you get me the CRC32 of all your game files and a copy of your savedata folder?
    Sure, how do I do that? I've tried looking online and keep getting confused.

Sure, how do I do that? I've tried looking online and keep getting confused.
    There's for example RapidCRC, if you're on windows. Optionally, there's a tool I made myself, which also outputs the crc when executed within the game folder.

Are .dic files no longer used? Why?
    .dic files
    status-abilities.dic
    status-buttons.dic
    status-classes.dic
    status-details.dic
    status-id.dic
    status-noble-phantasm-buttons.dic
    status-noble-phantasm-specification.dic
    status-noble-phantasm-text.dic
    status-skills.dic
    tiger-dojo-names.dic