Page 46 of 70 FirstFirst ... 364144454647485156 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

I meant just DFMincho (without any letters in the name), but it's too bold. Now I have looked better and see that DFHSMincho fits.
    DFMinchoP was used for the text on the Details, Skills, and Noble Phantasms pages.
    A font with a "G" in front of its name (DFGMinchoP for example, DF is short for DynaFont, common to all fonts of the company) will apply kerning to all of its characters, and a font with a "P" in front of its name will apply kerning only to its Kanji characters.
    I use the fonts from this site, the latest TTC (or TTF) versions that can be downloaded for free.
    Last edited by Dimoks; January 30th, 2023 at 11:39 PM.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Sooooo I was wondering which translation is the definitive version, the FBates retranslation or Mirror Moon's? I apologize if it's unrelated to Ultimate Edition or reporting any bugs but I was intrigued by FBates retranslation.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    FBates' translation is better in general, but it is also not complete.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    FBates' translation is better in general, but it is also not complete.
    Okay, thanks for replying!

I replaced the numbers (0-9) and letters (A-Z) in the text with their Japanese wide version (0-9)(A-Z).
    I'm checking the text of skills. I'm also going to check the text of phantasms and details.
    Last edited by Dimoks; January 30th, 2023 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimoks View Post
    I replaced the numbers (0-9) and letters (A-Z) in the text with their Japanese wide version (0-9)(A-Z).
    I'm checking the text of skills. I'm also going to check the text of phantasms and details.
    Thank you, Dimoks. We applied the full-width "B" as well, since it brings rendering closer to the original.
    We left "30cm" as ascii since the font in use for ss_weaponsText_text_fontFace (DFGRyuSeki-W9, so without kerning) looks closer to the original with ascii.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I am currently trying to Launch F:SN but anytime I try to launch the game Im greeted with an error when I need to make a folder for Save data: the traceback seems to be heavily centered around something called KAGWindow does anyone know if theres something I can do about this

The font DFGRyuSeki-W9 is a font with kerning. DFRyuSeki-W9 — without.
    Maybe the game engine can't select a font from the TTC?
    Last edited by Dimoks; January 30th, 2023 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanke View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I am currently trying to Launch F:SN but anytime I try to launch the game Im greeted with an error when I need to make a folder for Save data: the traceback seems to be heavily centered around something called KAGWindow does anyone know if theres something I can do about this

Please update the patches first (see under section "How to UPDATE from an older version of Ultimate Edition:" of OP, located at https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/9101-hoge ) then try running the game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Please update the patches first (see under section "How to UPDATE from an older version of Ultimate Edition:" of OP, located at https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/9101-hoge ) then try running the game again.
    After checking the crc values the only file out of date seems to be Patch.xp3 and MEGA is giving me one with a crc value of 954D4E8A4
    Last edited by Greenbeanke; January 31st, 2023 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimoks View Post
    The font DFGRyuSeki-W9 is a font with kerning. DFRyuSeki-W9 — without.
    Maybe the game engine can't select a font from the TTC?
    I see I chose my words imprecisely. What I meant is that DFGRyuSeki-W9 has no space between the "30cm" full-width glyphs, while the ascii glyphs render more like the original, in this case. Note that we chose DFGRyuSeki-W9 to make it easier to fit the lines into the box without major changes and are aware that the normal DFRyuSeki-W9 would be the more ideal font. Unfortunately this would require at the very least a way of changing the letterOffset individually for each line in a paragraph, or completely redoing the manual line breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanke View Post
    After checking the crc values the only file out of date seems to be Patch.xp3 and MEGA is giving me one with a crc value of 954D4E8A4
    Likely Quibi updated the xp3 file two days after the initial v1.1.2 relase but didn't update the CRC info in the opening post, or something. The file with 954D4E8A4 is the latest one, so you should be good.

Beyond that, if you still got errors,
    - make sure that your save folder isn't accidentally placed in a directory where you (as a normal user) don't have write access.
    - delete the file 'config.ksc' in the game folder and try launching again.

The text of the description of the weapon in all the original images is typed in a font with kerning. And the text (一尺は30cm) typed in MSWord in this font looks the same as in the picture.

https://imgur.com/a/q2oTN3s
    Do someone know why this appears when I tried to open the game? It didnt appear before I installed this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilLaPatata View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/q2oTN3s
    Do someone know why this appears when I tried to open the game? It didnt appear before I installed this patch.
    Could be that "patch_hd.xp3" got damaged during download. Does it have the correct CRC (C981EB10)?

I have deleated the hd patch, it still doesnt work. As far as I know I have all the patches from 2022.

I have deleated the hd patch, it still doesnt work. As far as I know I have all the patches from 2022.
    What's the error message?

Still the same

Still the same
    Why would you still get an error message about "patch_hd.xp3" after deleting it? Something doesn't add up.

Ok I found out that i had the old hd patch instead of the old somehow. Now there isanother problem with the the faterealtanua_savedata folder. When I try to start the game and select the file i appars the following mistake: https://imgur.com/42432CQ
    Also inside faterealtanua_savedata folder appears another faterealtanua_savedata folder