Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3742454647

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by PhilLaPatata View Post
    Ok I found out that i had the old hd patch instead of the old somehow. Now there isanother problem with the the faterealtanua_savedata folder. When I try to start the game and select the file i appars the following mistake: https://imgur.com/42432CQ
    Also inside faterealtanua_savedata folder appears another faterealtanua_savedata folder
    Delete "config.ksc" inside your game folder, then try again. If you don't have any old save states you need, delete those "faterealtanua_savedata" folders and let it create a new one.

Now it works! Thank you really REALLY much. Its been a long time since someone help me with something I dont understand. I was really excited to play the vn for a long time. There is no words to describe my gratitude. Thanks for sharing your time helping me.

Added status_skills.dic to the corrected japanese text. In the previous files, the parenthesis has been replaced with full-width parenthesis in some places.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimoks View Post
    Added status_skills.dic to the corrected japanese text. In the previous files, the parenthesis has been replaced with full-width parenthesis in some places.
    Good job. We added all corrections to the scripts. Thank you very much.