Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 313639404142434651 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by playmer View Post
    The only thing I haven’t done yet is statically linking everything, but it should be as simple as setting the vcpkg toolset (famous last words).
    Got that bit working too, just needed to ask the vcpkg folks I know how and just had to set a few variables and change the name of one of the libraries we're linking against, and we're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by FateRouteEnjoyer View Post
    Wondering what everyone is using to view the flowchart. I'm using adobe acrobat reader and the experience is terrible; zooming, scrolling and panning causes severe lag and instability, and sometimes just crashes, making it unusable to me.
    Like Bohemian Waxwing said, you can try mine instead (Still working on the detail, but it's definitely usable as is), but if you want to use the old one I'd recommend opening it with Edge if you're on windows. That's how I did it (because I was too lazy to download a separate stand alone program). You'll sadly have to do it with mine too once you get to the last route since apparently Adobe is super strict about enforcing a pdf size limit and cuts mine off :x

Quote Originally Posted by FateRouteEnjoyer View Post
    Wondering what everyone is using to view the flowchart.
    Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi, etc on Windows. Drive PDF Viewer on Android…
    Last edited by Dimoks; October 17th, 2022 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poki#3 View Post
    ...since apparently Adobe is super strict about enforcing a pdf size limit and cuts mine off :x
    Are we speaking limitations in height/width or file size? I find both kind of unlikely, tbh, considering the current flowchart's dimensions...

Yes, I was referring to the 17.9mb flowchart, and got it working simply with Opera. I assumed a dedicated third party program would work better and completely overlooked just using a web browser. Oh well, live and learn.
    Also thank you for referring me to Poki#3's new flowcharts; the much easier to follow and cleaner presentation is a welcome upgrade to the existing flowchart.

Is there an English Patch for the official Fate/Stay Night Réalta Nua Vita Port?

Hello, I'm new here and I have a question: is there any way to hook the Japanese text from this Ultimate Edition? I tried using Textractor, but it doesn't seem to work correctly. Maybe someone has a correct h-code? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 6Kyojin4#5623 View Post
    Is there an English Patch for the official Fate/Stay Night Réalta Nua Vita Port?
    You can find it here: https://alyinghood.github.io/fsnrnue-multiplatform/

Quote Originally Posted by Kinasa View Post
    Hello, I'm new here and I have a question: is there any way to hook the Japanese text from this Ultimate Edition? I tried using Textractor, but it doesn't seem to work correctly. Maybe someone has a correct h-code? Thanks.
    Text hooking is currently broken. This will be fixed in a future update.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Waxwing View Post
    Are we speaking limitations in height/width or file size? I find both kind of unlikely, tbh, considering the current flowchart's dimensions...
    I was as surprised as you are. The file size limit is 10 GB, so that's not a problem, but the max size for a single page in the pdf specification is 200 x 200 inches. Now, this is just a theoretical/specification limit, so larger PDFs can be displayed, but it's up to the program you're using as a viewer to handle that. There's something called "User Scaleling" that you can use to shrink larger pdfs into this limit, but I haven't figured out what that is yet xD. Not sure if I'll have to feed the pdf through some other program to convert it or what. Choosing to ignore it for now.
    Only the HF (and eventually combined) flowchart that I made exceeds 200 inches, and it can be viewed in Edge just fine, but Firefox stops rendering the bottom part (it's all just white), and Adobe Acrobat Reader is a stickler and completely cuts off the top. So yeah, viewing program dependent.
    Fun fact, the old PDF is only 101 inches long (going by the file properties) so my flowcharts are huge by comparison. And it doesn't use any scaling, since it's made using an older specification. Guess it's the magic of vertex based formatting or something.

IDK how this error snuck in, since it was fine a few patches ago, but one of the chapter names is incorrect.
    In the file 桜ルート十四日目.fcf you have two chapters named "Intermission - Last Piece". One of those (original title 十四日目/フィナーレ, the one at the end of the day) should be 14th Day/Finale.

OK, so I updated all the flowcharts. Decided to go with a Location1 - Location2: "Title" format. I like how it looks and I think it's readable. Had to settle on something in the end, there were no perfect solutions. Doesn't matter that the game sometimes uses commas or semicolons, I decided to create some consistency here.

Next I'll make a version for the retranslation, and then start working on a combined flowchart. Still have to do something about the HF flowchart not opening properly in some stricter viewers so there will probably be another update to it once I figure that out...

IDK how this error snuck in, since it was fine a few patches ago, but one of the chapter names is incorrect.
    In the file 桜ルート十四日目.fcf you have two chapters named "Intermission - Last Piece". One of those (original title 十四日目/フィナーレ, the one at the end of the day) should be 14th Day/Finale.
    I'll look into it.

OK, so I updated all the flowcharts. Decided to go with a Location1 - Location2: "Title" format. I like how it looks and I think it's readable. Had to settle on something in the end, there were no perfect solutions. Doesn't matter that the game sometimes uses commas or semicolons, I decided to create some consistency here.
    Very good. I was hoping you'd take up that challenge.

Next I'll make a version for the retranslation
    No need yet. Only the route 1 retranslation has been released, so the chapter titles for the other ones aren't in yet. Let's wait until things are complete and set in stone.

Still have to do something about the HF flowchart not opening properly in some stricter viewers so there will probably be another update to it once I figure that out...
    We'll figure something out. It should be possible to just scale the thing into whatever arbitrary inch size is needed. Draw.io has some "Zoom(%)" setting in the output options for PDF. Does that do anything?
    Last edited by Bohemian Waxwing; October 19th, 2022 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Waxwing View Post
    We'll figure something out. It should be possible to just scale the thing into whatever arbitrary inch size is needed. Draw.io has some "Zoom(%)" setting in the output options for PDF. Does that do anything?
    I'm asking a friend about that. If I go Export > PDF there is no option for zoom. If I go Export > Advanced and pick PDF there there is Zoom and it's the thing I want, but there is no Crop and no way to bake in the project file into the file.

The project file isn't a huge issue, since I can supply them separately. It's just a bit less future proof then baking it in. The crop option is pretty necessary though because the page dimensions are so outside any norms that if I don't check this the program freaks out and the exported file has some of the bottom pixels of the flowchart on a gigantic second page that's mostly just white. Since the program is open source I asked a friend if they could maybe manage to add the zoom or the crop to one or the other export option, but I haven't heard back yet. Sounds easy, but although I'm not a programmer myself I know that sounding easy and being easy are two different things.

Sorry for asking, but can't you guys make a link of all patches on Google drive?

Quote Originally Posted by Griskt0 View Post
    Sorry for asking, but can't you guys make a link of all patches on Google drive?
    The alternate download method is not ready yet.

The problem with Google Drive is that if a file is very popular, downloads get rate limited for that file, and you cannot work around that by changing IPs.
    We may consider using a torrent based method once the patch has been more stabilized.
    These are large files and we don't want to deal with the large egress cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Griskt0 View Post
    You could try searching for "Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] Ultimate Edition - All stables Patches (1.1.2 beta)" on Google.

死者 Corpse
    Hello, I'm doing Saber's route in FSN, Rin option after the H scene before fighting Berserker, game gives this error "Cannot convert the variable type ((void) to Object)", the error tells of files created in the folder, but I can't seem to find them. This error just pops up when I advance the scene, always at the same spot

Quote Originally Posted by Fermín2004 View Post
    Hello, I'm doing Saber's route in FSN, Rin option after the H scene before fighting Berserker, game gives this error "Cannot convert the variable type ((void) to Object)", the error tells of files created in the folder, but I can't seem to find them. This error just pops up when I advance the scene, always at the same spot
    Are you playing with the latest patch files? (See first post)

死者 Corpse
    I don't think I am, I downloaded the full game from a page back in may, so I doubt this is the case, can you tell me how can I check this? Sorry for the trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Fermín2004 View Post
    I don't think I am, I downloaded the full game from a page back in may, so I doubt this is the case, can you tell me how can I check this? Sorry for the trouble
    Please update the patches first (see under section "How to UPDATE from an older version of Ultimate Edition:" of OP, located at https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/9101-hoge ) then try running the game again.

死者 Corpse
    Yeah, I read it and I'm currently updating some files. The bad part of this is, months ago when I got the game I didn't know there was a process, so I tried to download the full game, and resorted for the version I have now which I got from a torrent, it's the ultimate version, but have no clue how old the files are, in any case I'll update whatever I find necessary