Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

sorry for confusion
    What I ment to say was
    dose this Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - include the game it self or do I need to download the game some where else?

Quote Originally Posted by gariudo View Post
    sorry for confusion
    What I ment to say was
    dose this Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - include the game it self or do I need to download the game some where else?
    To find the game

Put the following in Google (quotes included): "Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] Ultimate Edition - All Patches (1.0.0 beta)"

Hello! I am also eagerly waiting for an alternative download platform as MEGA doesn't allow to download large files. Thank you very much for your work!

Quote Originally Posted by xidrion View Post
    Hello! I am also eagerly waiting for an alternative download platform as MEGA doesn't allow to download large files. Thank you very much for your work!
    Don't keep your breath.
    1. MEGA allows for downloading all the files we put there. The biggest one can only be downloaded with their app instead of directly from the browser.
    2. You do not need that biggest file anyway. "patch_hd_2400.xp3" and especially "patch_hd_3200.xp3" are not recommended for general usage since they are known to crash the game engine in certain scenes from the process running out of memory. Of the HD patches, I recommend using patch_hd_1600.xp3 the most. It allows to use an internal resolution of 1600x1200, so 2.0x upscaled from the original assets and has good balance between quality and performance.
    Last edited by Bohemian Waxwing; August 20th, 2022 at 06:22 AM.

When I try to save the game it say
    File cannot save (cannot open or write-protected)
    any solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by gariudo View Post
    When I try to save the game it say
    File cannot save (cannot open or write-protected)
    any solutions?
    Basically, don't set the savegame path to a folder you don't have write access to. Delete "config.ksc", then try again.

I only downloaded the patches not including the resolutions... Is that okay? Will that affect the gameplay update?

Also after I did that, I overwritten the files (not including the resolution patches) and my menu title has double titles, with the Fate route title on top. I am currently at Shirou and Saber about to go out to face Caster because that is when my game crashed and it led me here to update it. Am I doing something wrong? After I pasted the xp3 patches, it started working again for when I needed to choose an option to either go out with saber outside

Can anyone answer my questions so far? (Might be able to reply tommorrow since I need to sleep...)
    Last edited by mish20011; August 22nd, 2022 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mish20011 View Post
    I only downloaded the patches not including the resolutions... Is that okay? Will that affect the gameplay update?
    In case you're not solely using LD resolution in the game (800x600), which is covered by "patch.xp3", you'll likely get slightly worse visuals in most of the game and sometimes broken looking title screens and menus when not using the HD patches fitting your game resolution.
    You do not need all HD patches. Just the one of the resolution you're actually intending to run. (The 2400 and 3200 patches are NOT recommended. People are free to try them, of course, but they will crash in certain scenes from the process running out of memory)

Hello! I'm new to downloading VNs, I did everything the guide asked and the setup went smoothly, but when I opened Fate.exe I got this message:

"The following script error occurred early in initialization.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -
    Read error
    - "

Does anyone have an idea as to what might have caused this error? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Enpitsujin View Post
    Hello! I'm new to downloading VNs, I did everything the guide asked and the setup went smoothly, but when I opened Fate.exe I got this message:

"The following script error occurred early in initialization.
    -
    Read error
    - "

Does anyone have an idea as to what might have caused this error? Thank you!

Please update the patches first (see under section "How to UPDATE from an older version of Ultimate Edition:" of OP, located at https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/9101-hoge ) then try running the game again.

breakdown and explain 1 merging files from 3 offical realta nua pc releases 2 what happens if they switch rin chant language to japanese, movie quality to low, Disable forced auto-read on 3 why patch_decensor.xp3 is no longer needed 4 what ultimate edition supports as seen in supported games image

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Please update the patches first (see under section "How to UPDATE from an older version of Ultimate Edition:" of OP, located at https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/9101-hoge ) then try running the game again.
    Hello! It took a while to download all the patches again but I did what you asked and yet it's still displaying the same error message.

Quote Originally Posted by Enpitsujin View Post
    Hello! It took a while to download all the patches again but I did what you asked and yet it's still displaying the same error message.
    The issue is either

1. You have a corrupt .xp3 file
    or
    2. Your anti-virus is not allowing the program to read the .xp3 file

In this case please

Put the following in Google (quotes included): "Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] Ultimate Edition - All Patches (1.0.0 beta)"

Quote Originally Posted by ViridiaRestart View Post
    breakdown and explain 1 merging files from 3 offical realta nua pc releases 2 what happens if they switch rin chant language to japanese, movie quality to low, Disable forced auto-read on 3 why patch_decensor.xp3 is no longer needed 4 what ultimate edition supports as seen in supported games image
    Yes, that is correct.

i ain't trolling anybody or spamming but please breakdown and explain exactly as i wrote it yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by ViridiaRestart View Post
    i ain't trolling anybody or spamming but please breakdown and explain exactly as i wrote it yesterday
    Yes, it can be broken down

ViridiaRestart, read README-patch.html from Mega…
    merging files from 3 offical realta nua pc releases
    Use Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] Ultimate Edition Setup.exe from Mega…

Realta nua pc releases can be found by this query:

[20111223](Fate) [20120131](Unlimited Blade works) [20120229](Heaven's Feel) (PCゲーム) [TYPE-MOON] Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] for Windows

Hint
    Nyaa
    Last edited by Dimoks; August 27th, 2022 at 08:47 AM.

In what form (srt, ass) and where insert subtitles for the video? I want to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    The issue is either

1. You have a corrupt .xp3 file
    or
    2. Your anti-virus is not allowing the program to read the .xp3 file

In this case please

Yes, that is correct.
    Hello again! It finally worked thanks to your help, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimoks View Post
    In what form (srt, ass) and where insert subtitles for the video? I want to try.
    The subtitle format can be any of:
    ass
    idx
    lrc
    mks
    pgs
    rt
    scc
    smi
    srt
    ssa
    sub
    sup
    utf
    utf-8
    utf8
    vtt

The subtitle file will be placed alongside the video file. If the video is named e.g. "op01.mpg", the subtitle file will be named "op01.srt".