Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant Secret Santa Contest

Blog Entries
    well it is certainly a standard, but if you convey their legend well in their skills or they are famous on their own you could leave it out. it is your sheet so you can structure it as you please
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    well it is certainly a standard, but if you convey their legend well in their skills or they are famous on their own you could leave it out. it is your sheet so you can structure it as you please
    okay i were just unshure if the contest set a direct rule to have it .

- - - Updated - - -

Aside that have you difficulties in to work with your prompts as i had difficulties to find some candidates but i managed to found some candidates.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Three days left until deadline. Checking in once again, how is everyone doing?

(i am in a severe mental paralysis)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Good. Confident in my entries.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm satisfied with my one entry. I have another potential entry, but I figured they would be better suited for another occasion. Besides, wouldn't want to take the spotlight away from this person.

Blog Entries
    I should finally send you my two entries.
    I am content. I know I wont win with them, but I was happy getting creative with them.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Meanwhile, I'm out here procrastinating. I believe I'll be able to get it submitted soon though.

Finally finished the sheet. All I have to do is clean it up with formatting and submit it.

Blog Entries
    fuck mine is still unfinished
    guess i won't be sleeping tonight

- - - Updated - - -

also, what's the time interval regarding double posts before it stop being merged with the funny - - - Updated - - -?

Blog Entries
    5 or 10min
    Give me a time and if it fits into my schedule i can post half of it else you sit here for hours trying to avoid the merged post

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Aye, I submitted my sheet. If you notice any typos Kamera, you have my ok to fix them if you want to. I'm kind of in a rush right now because I got other things to do today, so I didn't get to totally look over for typos.

Blog Entries
    when exactly is the end of the submission period? 25th is stated but roughtly the same time you posted it a month ago? then it would be in roughly 2h

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I'll give some more time until 13:00 UTC before submission period is closed and I begin posting the sheets.

Reminder for those that hasn't submitted their Servants that you probably should submit your sheet even if it's incomplete, better than nothing at all.

Blog Entries
    Submission closed. I will be posting the submitted sheets soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool 15
    1 : Aliens. Aliens are cool, and the Nasuverse is just the anime adaptation of Ancient Aliens. Who knows, Nasu might reveal that Jesus or Einstein were in fact aliens. Well, I say aliens, but things like Outer Gods also work, I just want to see something that's beyond the scope of earth.

2 : A servant that feels like something out of a GudaGuda event. Maybe a servant from the Bakumatsu or Sengoku period? Or a thought experiment like Maxwell's Demon? Feel free to interpret this prompt as you wish!

3 : A servant linked to psychology, because the human mind is fascinating. I think something very cool can come from it.

"Well well another summons me? Interesting! Let's see if your worthy, master!

Sources: SiliconeraStaff, Siliconera.com. USURPER, Twitter.com. アマニア, Twitter.com. PolarityPlus, Deviantart.com. A1GIS, Megamitensei.Fandom.Com.
    "The first incident occurred in ancient egypt, before the turn of the century. Two fiery discs appeared in the sky to Pharoah Tuthmose the Third. Recorded in the Tulli Papyrus, the authenticity to this day is denied."Class: Watcher
    True Name: the Roswell IncidentAlien
    Origin: Modern Myth/North American Myth
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Likes: Causing Trouble for Humans, Pranks, Fun, and Trickery.
    Dislikes: Authority and Coverups.
    Talents: Cooperation and Growth
    Natural Enemies: Scientists.
    Other Classes: Foreigner, Caster+Assassin, or Rider.
    Catalyst: A scrap of irregular metal, Area 51, or Roswell Souvenirs.
    Armaments: Alien Phenomenon (CB-Rank)

"the second most credible incident occurred in 74 BCE. Commanders Plutarch and Mithandras VI of Pontus. They reported that a silvery wine-jar of giant proportions crashed between their armies before they clashed."Parameters

Str: ? End: ? Agi: ?
    Mna: ? Lck: ? NP: ?

"... Eh? What's with these mediocre stats? C'mon I'm clearly a strong servant!... Eh? It's because I'm modern...? So!

A broadsheet published in Switzerland is the third sighting. Supposedly noises akin to a clash occurred in the airspace followed by a triangular black shape crashing down. Afterwards crafts of various shapes flew about the air as if searching before vanishing.Lore

Spoiler:
    Every incident has an explanation. Something rational behind it. Yet stubbornly, humans persist in myth... sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worst. The modern era has all but eliminated them but small circles of humans insist on their reality.

The Roswell Incident is one such myth. The story of a man who discovered the remnants of a crashed alien craft. Before he could claim it, the government showed up and claimed it forcefully and despite leaks quashed all reports of extraterrestrial life.

Yet information still got out. The small bits that escaped their sight and remain in the fields of the former farmer. The unethical behavior of the government to hide the incident from public view. The existence of corpses related to the incident.

The governments explanation is it was a weather balloon testing nuclear radiation in the atmosphere that crashed in the farmers field and that they did not in fact force him to move away and do not own the plot of land. That the 'corpses' are merely test dummies.

Yet these small circles insist that the facts are different and that the government is lying. That bodies were discovered in the crash, that the government stole the land from the farmer forcing him to move, and that an alien spacecraft did crash. They even claim to have remnants of it.

So what is the truth? The government who acts constantly shady to hide and progress their agenda or the small circles whom stand to profit from the conspiracy and mystery of the incident? Who make outlandish claims while the other side makes reasonable ones? What is a citizenry to do?

Simply dive into the truth. Simply citizens will agree the government is shady but confess that the stories presented are fantastical compared to the governments and conclude the government is being mostly truthful, to the dismay of the small circles....

Yet truth is always messy. After all, the metals in that weather balloon were unusual... after all, how did its supposed fabric gain such a fabulous, durable sheen as to be totally unharmed on impact? How did it actually fall when no systems failed and no damage was sustained? How did it go completely undetected despite the clear night sky?

Perhaps the government is correct. Perhaps the weather balloon was made by human hands and its basis is human thought... but also isn't it possible? That aliens were the cause? That humans discovered what they aught not? This thought is the basis of this servant.

Its true origins are completely unknown to even it. However it exists as an amalgamation of various alien stories, from this incident to various reports of light phenomenon, disappearances, and even strange aircraft in the sky randomly vanishing. She represents it all as the Roswell IncidentAlien, the mother of alien conspiracies.

"Hohohoho! Adorable. Humans trying to find the truth is always so adorable."

In 1803 a heavenly body descended. Crashing into a lake near some fisherman, they investigated. A woman emerged, carrying a box. Disposing of it into the lake, she exclaimed in an unknown language that it must not be touched. They did not understand her but somehow they knew the message she tried to convey. Respecting her, they left after refusing their help and only told of their encounter, not whereClass Skills

Magic Resistance: C

Despite her modernity due to her alien nature and various myths surrounding aliens even in the modern day she has a measure of magic resistance above most modern servants. At this rank she automatically cancels two-verse or lower magecraft and mitigates any magecraft higher except for those equivalent to greater rituals or high thaumaturgy.

"... Magecraft...? Isn't it just some sort of unique utilization of thermodynamics...?"

the incident that truly began the tales worldwide of spacial invaders. A man named Kenneth Arnold reported many UFO sightings within the state of Washington, mainly in the area around the once holy mountain Rainier. He coined the term 'Unidentified Flying Object' or UFO.Territory Infringement: C

A skill that denotes one capable of invasion. In her case she has it at the level due to the various sightings only occuring due to their appearances being obvious but otherwise undetectable until she had already invaded. It manifests as effectively being an unbeatable presence concealment up until she is before her intended enemy and even then only they perceive her until combat begins.

If it was higher she'd bypass all terrain penalties and traps as well as alarms but this skill does not. Rather she innately knows where traps and alarms are and when passing by may invoke a luck check to prevent their activation. Further while terrain penalties are mitigated she cannot completely negate them.

Interestingly even if she triggers a trap her presence concealment does not drop. Rather the enemy simply becomes alert to an imperceptible enemy.

"Heh... simple, simple... I did sneak out of that facility... eh? I'm not real...? Well that hurts master. I'm a real girl aren't I?"

the Roswell Incident popularized the myths. While certain terminology was picked up earlier, this incident spawned a way of thinking. Skepticism and disbelief in authority. The military constantly contradicted itself in this incident, of a farmer discovering a crashed aircraft and losing everything to government pressure.Personal Skills

Shelter of the Soul: A

This skill symbolizes the unique pact between Watcher and her master. She rests within the soul of her master and provides him with power and guidance. Meanwhile in exchange he harbors her and protects her. A mutual, symbiotic relationship.

Yet there is a bit more to it. Very specifically her master gains equivalent strength to their parameters and access to their skills. The only skill they do not gain is this one and instead gain either Battle Continuation, Perfect Form, or Natural Body at a rank equivalent to this skills but based on how their master thinks Roswell functions as a servant.

Further this skill can alter the values of her other skills. If her master thinks she's holding back then her skills will rise in ranks as well as her parameters. If he believes she is faking her strength, they will weaken. Really, she is a servant subject to the whims of her master.

".... Huh? Why am I inside of you...? Well... I'm not exactly a proper servant. I'm in this class for one so I'm not supposed exactly interfere myself... then I simply am too modern to have the strength for a proper manifestation. Normally? I'd possess someone in the modern era with the right qualification... but in this specific class I take on a... unique role."

The next credible incident was the Flatwoods Monster. A bright light flashed through the sky and something crashed onto farm property. Upon investigation the farmers were attacked by a humanoid with a hood-like flare of fur around its next. However authorities denied this ever happened, explaining it as the farmers mistaking a barn owl for a creature and the light being a falling meteor that was discovered elsewhere.Illusions: A

The state of alien investigations. Authorities regard them as mere illusions while skeptics regard the government suspiciously and the aliens using illusions to hide. Which is real and which is false? This skill symbolizes this fact; that illusions rule both, neither, or one side.

Roswell can utilize illusions to pseudo-manifest before her master only or others. While she can influence her master with no resistance, enemies may resist with proper protections in place such as magic resistance or mental protections due to the nature of her illusions being mysterious.

Due to the skill 'Shelter of the Soul' her master has full access to this skill and may utilize it with her knowledge and level of aptitude.

"... How am I appearing if i'm within you? Simple, I use illusions dummy. I mean I am a bunch of living myths in one. What you expected something else?"

Through the 1870s reports of winged mothmen filled the eastern side of the country. Being portents of disaster, one predicted the fall of a celestial body. Wreathed in silver, the government claimed it and covered up the incident... supposedly. No documents exist. the truth could be anything.Innate Rader: B

A form of Presence Detection that works a bit differently. Rather than innately detect other servants she instead sends out a pulse of prana, utilizing it as a form of her sense of touch. She 'feels' everything it comes in contact with and where it was.

While those adept at sensory capabilities could divine the nature of the pulse the amount of prana actually utilized for this skill is so low at best it feels like a one-verse spell from a proper magus. Most will brush it off as magus investigating oddities in their territory.

Naturally, due to the nature of the ability it bypasses most forms of presence concealment. Rather those that utilize barriers are noted by her but she is incapable of seeing within due to the prana being unable to penetrate said barriers, even the weakest ones.

She can, if she chooses, focus this skill to 'scan' a particular thing, utilizing more prana. By doing this she may bypass the normal restraints of barriers such as natural walls and magecraft but unlike the former version this one allows for presence concealment to slip by as she is concentrating on something or someone. At this point it functions akin to True Name Discernment except it doesn't entirely reveal details merely summaries.

This skill is based entirely on the legends of aliens. The purpose of those spotted. Not to commit war but to scout humanity for some purpose. Either to conquer, to negotiate, or simply to make contact with. The motives ascribed do not matter merely that the label of 'scout' is a consistent label applied to sightings with a few exceptions.

"What did I do to you...? Oh nothing master. Rather, it's simply a benefit from summoning me. Enjoy your new power"

the Tehran incident remains one of the most well-documented but unexplainable incidents. Rather than cover-up with logic the governments simply didn't talk about it. The light that appeared over the capital and disabled all attempts to approach it before suddenly vanishing.Personality

Despite its rather unique existence, one malleable by its master, its personality is not quite so malleable. It'll obviously change with concrete observations but only insofar as her own personality traits will be filtered through a particular lens.

For example she loves pranking others, using her illusion skill to do so. Yet if her master thinks of her as wholly evil her pranks turn from simply being funny jokes to dangerously malicious, often having a high potential for death. Things like altering perceptions to make other think a gun is present or even creating entire scenes of chaos to cause panic.

Yet ultimately one hard and true trait is her appreciation and adoration of humanity. It shines through irregardless of how it is filtered. Rather than be upset at the denial of her potential existence she finds the search for the reality of aliens to be adorable and worthwhile.

Yet when she manifests she is always sad as to her it is a sort of farewell as when she manifests it is what her master imagines her as completely, only with a few traits remaining. Her love of fun things, her prankfulness, and her dependency on her master. These vanish and all that remain are her playfulness and love for humanity, the rest of her personality shaped by a combination of her masters personality and their observations of her.

"... Master. Thank you for believing in me. Truly... I am glad you are my master, for otherwise... I can't imagine who'd I become. Now I can be proud of who I'll be."

Ruwa, Zimbabwe. An aircraft touches down and a man in black emerges. 62 children are observed having conversations with nothing about the environment. Then, suddenly, they stop as the figure turns and enters the aircraft before leaving abruptly.Interactions

Master
    "So master. That's where we're at. Now... let's win this war, shall we?"

Apelles
    "Well aren't you depressing... tsk... still an annoying ability... master! I hope you have a trick up your sleeve!"

Hussein Ibn Ali Alter
    ".... I mean your tragic and all but... don't you think its a bit much?... then again if I was in your boots... I dunno if I'd cope either."

Abu Bakar As-Sidduq
    ".... Huh... a truly virtuous man. I thought they were impossible... hey master, I thought humans had flaws! What's his deal?"

Conell Cernach
    ".... Such a serious fellow... ugh, I don't like men like him. They're such sticks in the mud... heh...."

Niten Doraku
    ".... What is it with serious old men around here?... well at least this one is cool..."

In the western midlands of britain a black triangle-shaped craft was sighted by many villages. Throughout the month of november in 2007, eventually it took on the name Dudley Dorito. Shortly after this the appearances stopped. To this day what occurred is unknown.Noble Phantasm

Modern Mysteries Made Manifest
    Aliens are Real After All.

Type: Anti-Army

Aliens are recorded as having many, many different powers. Many different mediums cause this. Star Trek, Starbound, Ancient Aliens, Scientology. Many different theories are presented and fantasized. Yet it all stems from a single wish of humanity; For there to be other intelligent life out there.

This noble phantasm crystallizes this as she is an amalgamation of many different phenomenon observed and ascribed to extraterrestrial invaders. Ball of light flashing across the sky, aircrafts suddenly appearing, and even corpses suddenly vanishing. All phenomenon is hers to command.

This noble phantasm has several outlets for use. She can manifest various forms of aircraft that functionally are c-rank armaments including the onboard weapons of which are light or fire based. Additionally most of them can turn invisible and gain the benefits of her Territory Infringement skill regardless of size.

If she utilizes a true name in the construction of an aircraft, then it also projects a Self-Defense Field at around B-rank as well as its armaments being one rank higher than normal.

Further she can actually manifest various phenomenon herself. From small bursts of light to disc-shaped fireballs. She can utilize these herself as attacks. If she utilizes a true name before using one it manifests as a form of C-rank Mana Burst instead.

However its strongest use is the summoning of familiars. The familiars are quite powerful.These familiars are formed entirely of prana. As such they are existences akin to familiars or perhaps even servants dependent on the amount of prana utilized to form one. If used with a true name and an appropriate amount of prana a servant-class familiar can be formed.

The skills they have generally are simply 'Magecraft', 'Mana Burst', and either 'Battle Continuation', 'Perfect Form', or 'Natural Body' as they somewhat resemble what Roswell imagines her to be. If a servant-class one is summoned they receive their class skills at E rank. As a note the above skills are also at D rank.

At most Roswell, her master, or both can maintain at most two servant-class familiars and a small squad of 5-6 familiars. They can spread this out to a maximum of 20 familiars by simply not utilizing the other features of this noble phantasm. If they create an aircraft, they can only summon 15 familiars while a servant and aircraft are manifested and if she plans to utilize other phenomenon she must only summon 12. If she has a servant-class as well then she can only summon 8.

"Alright boys! We got ourselves a tough fight so come on out and give 'em hell!... you too, master!"

"Nyahahaha! Hello, master! I am servant saber, ready to bully the other servants!"

Sources: Cat's Kingdom.
    Publisher: Erwin SchrodingerClass: Pretender (Pretends to be any other class most of the time)
    True Name: Van SchrodingerSchrodinger's Cat
    Origin: Thought Experiment/Austrian Rumours.
    Alignment: Neutral-Insane
    Likes: Catnip, Mice, Playing with others, and Toying with prey.
    Dislikes: Dogs and Psychologists.
    Talents: Multi-tasking and Surviving.
    Natural Enemies: Gareth.Pandora
    Other Classes: Assassin, Faker, and Foreigner.
    Catalyst: The remains of Erwin Schrodinger's cat or a copy of his research on the thought experiment.
    Armaments: Various (E-A rank).

"Fairly accurate... but nyot entirely... I'm rider after all."
    "I... am Foreigner... there is... more to us... than meets the eye..."

Date: 1935Parameters

Str: C End: C Agi: C
    Mna: C Luk: C NP: C

"Tsk... what's with this thing...? Is it busted or somenyan?"
    "Tch... what a pain... can't even be read properly... Oi, master! Fix your equipnyaint!"

Subject: Copenhagen InterpretationLore

Originally devised as a thought experiment to prove the Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Superpositions, Erwin Schrodinger could not have predicted the horrible tragedy he would cause. How could he, one who was blind to the moonlit world as one bathed in the light of science.

A magus read his theory. A necromancer who sought a path to the root through death. However he had made no progress and sought a means to extend his lifespan beyond the normal applications. Reading the experiment he came up with a nasty idea.

Over the course of 5 years over 200,000 cats vanished. From homes, businesses, and even the streets. Any cat released or accidentally let into the wild would either go missing or flee town. None thought merely a predator of cats had moved in. None even suspected a human responsible.

The magus sought cats. He intended to apply a ritual to the experiment proposed using the same elements. He had an insane idea. Perhaps born from natural insanity or perhaps born from some other force. Regardless the magus attempted the ritual multiple times and tested it akin to a scientist.

He was attempting to achieve immortality through a simple but devious method; By fueling his existence on the perceptions of others. That so long as others thought he was deathless then he was. To this end he intended to utilize cats as the focal point of the ritual he'd try.

A combination necromantic and mental interference greater ritual. If he succeeded, this magus would achieve a form of immortality. He'd simply never die so long as someone knew of him. Someone believed him alive and well. He'd attain true immortality.

It is unknown the result of this experiment for in that moment a powerful force was born. A wraith made up of thousands of cats killed at the hands of that magus. Further that magus was never seen again so even now it is unknown if he survived.

Yet it is certain that the wraith formed by the killings the magus committed did terrorize the town thereafter. It stalked the shadows of anyone that dared cross it. So numerous were the souls within that not even rejection by gaia could burn it away. Rumours of its existence spread throughout the town as a great night curse that stalked the people.

Indeed, had it been left alone it likely would have survived alongside the planet until its demise. Were it not for the Clock Tower discovering its existence and deciding to extinguish it.... Yet they discovered a horrible truth. Perhaps that magus had been onto something. For the wraith could not be killed.

More specifically they could not completely kill it. Maim it, injure it, beat it, crush it. They could do all this but it'd simply reform. So long as people had knowledge of it, it would live. Due to the size of the town, making it disappear to eliminate the wraith was impossible.

Effectively, in some capacity, that magus might have succeeded. Not in granting himself immortality but providing a form of it to something. So those involved settled on trying to seal it away and yet found even this was not enough. It functioned like a curse and broke any bindings it had.

At a loss they discovered a very simple fact; the creature, like a curse, was extremely vindictive and unlike a normal predator it loved toying with its prey. As such the Clock Tower came to a simple conclusion; for the good of the moonlit world they had no choice but to simply oversee the town and ensure the secret... and let the cat prey upon it.

Even to this day that wraith supposedly lives on through mere rumors and knowledge of the overseer. Yet now he is a servant... and not at all like he actually is in life. It is a wonder what could be happening with this creature... this half-dead, half alive wraith of contempt for science.

"Don't worry! I'm nyot actually a horrible monyanster! I promise!"
    "... I mean... We are sort of a living curse... and we are cats..."
    "Urk! We aren't supposed to adnyat that nya!"
    "... Sorry, nyaaaa..."

Title: Proving the Interpretation with Cats.Class Skills

Anti-HumanMagus Order: A

A class skill of pretender. Normally approaches the authority of a beast but something prevents this servant from crossing that zenith. In truth it is that it finds its current existence acceptable. Enacting just punishment on magus even if its being baited into doing so. It finds such an existence acceptable. If this skill were to ever elevate for any reason it'd instantly because a beast-class threat.

Schrodinger's very presence would normally create some sort of an effect on humanity but it doesn't... exactly. Rather its cyclical. During the first cycle, called the Daylit Cycle, he at most affects 20 humans into pursuing their earnest desires at the expense of all else.

This number reduces if he ever loses interest in any of the humans, but passively 12 are fully effected but if he concentrates he can affect up to 20.

However its true terror unleashes during its Moonlit Cycle, the secondary cycle. Whenever he becomes provoked by a magus he enters this state on the next full moon. For that night all magus on his half of the hemisphere find the world becoming inhospitable.

Not in the sense of living conditions but psychological environment. Effectively he instills a deep paranoia into all magus that they are being watched and shadows are the vector.

As a physical manifestation of this skill, all shadows in eyesight of the magus take on a feline shape regardless of the impossibility of it. Even small specks appear such. Even other normal humans see these shadows.

"NYYAAAAARGH! DIE NYAGUS!!!!!! NYYAAAAAARGGGHHH!"
    ".... Calm down nyan. He's nyot a nyagus."
    "..... GOOD...."

Report: The thought experiment goes as such. Place a cat in a box. In the box is a mechanism to crush a vial filled with poisonous gas when it detects any radiation. Then slot some uranium into the box with the cat. Naturally, the mechanism should release the gas and kill the cat. Yet is it? So long as a human takes no action to check if the cat is dead, the universe may consider that cat both alive and dead. That is the thought experiment invented by Edwin Schrodinger.Personal Skills

Cursed Existence: A

A living curse. No. A series of curses laced together in the shape of life and then filled with hatred, malice... and actual life. That is what was born in that sleepy european village.

Yet what stands before the master now is a being of curses but not at all what one would expect. Indeed, Schrodinger is not simply a being of curses but is a curse that lives despite being dead.

This curse is a powerful curse of ressurection. Fueled by 200,000 curses he ressurects so long as he is thought of. If anyone believes and or knows of him he will ressurect near endlessly as he fights.

Yet, despite the immense power of this curse it is not all-powerful. For it is a curse of ressurection that responds only to death. Further it does not fully heal him. Rather it simply returns him to a survivable state.

Even still it is strong as the prana needed to utilize this curse actually instead comes from whatever acknowledges its existence. Even the planet provides a tithe by acknowledging and rejecting its existence.

"NYAHAHAHAHA! You canyot stop nye! I am inyincible!"
    "Indeed! We will nyot stop until everynyan is saved!"
    "I don't care 'bout sav'in anyaone! I'm just gonna kill everynyane!"
    "Oh dear... he's going crazy again... that's nyot good..."

Result: Largely accepted in spite of potential implausibilities. To date it has not been contradicted nor disproven. Rather it led to further discoveries in the field of quantum physics.Cat and Mouse: B

An ability specific to cat servants though the applications vary dependent purely on the servant. In their case it denotes themselves and one of their foes that they are immediately facing as cat and mouse respectively.

This allows them to attempt to read the mind of the individual denoted as a 'mouse'. The mouse is entitled to a luck check but even a success grants them a bonus to cold reading attempts, which this skill innately grants proficency in.

However if successful while that cannot particularly read anothers mind they may ascertain specific facts about them in order to determine what would annoy them most. In particular what class and tactics would be the most problematic and troublesome and annoying, preferring to have fun and play around.

Only when faced by servants that are proper magus will this skill instead be utilized to capitialize on the class that they are least effective against. For example a caster that relies on mental interference spells will be faced with his berserker class while a saber will end up being brought face to face with Ruler.

"nyan or mouse, nyan or mouse... the sun is about to rise... which will you be and which will nyi... isn't this fun, master?"

Note: This study is fascinating... it can't be true though. That would be preposterous. Utilizing the perception of others to live forever... surely it can't be that simple... can it...? legends are a thing... I wonder... hmmm...Oblivion Correction: C

A skill that denotes how Avengers never forget and strike inbetween moments of lucidity. Normally reserved as a class skill, somehow Schrodinger has this skill... or perhaps it should simply be expected.

After all he is nearly an avenger himself. Fueled by his grudge against Magus, filled with hatred and contempt. Yet he is a pretender and his personality fragmented. Perhaps he cannot properly manifest as avenger due to being made of 200,000 curses.

Effectively this skill grants him plus modifiers to his skills and parameters whenever he is forgotten about by enemies or their thoughts of him are made completely subconscious. Further not only does his chance at landing a critical hit during this time greatly increase, the damage from such strikes is highly improved.

"... Target sighted.... nyow what master...?"
    "... Just take the shot. Master will nyot be upset, promise!"
    "... Understood... taking the shot... for nyaster!"

Experiment 1-DAA: Experiment a semi-success. It survives injuries that should kill it... yet it does not fully heal. It dies again and again... its horrible. However I have countermeasures ready. I'll implement them now so it doesn't suffer anymore... still... this is promising. If only I could advance the point of ressurection further...Personality

A very contradictory personality... but there is a reason. Considered insane but masters are aware of the true nature of Schrodingers cat. Rather than simply be a creature of insanity and curses, Schrodinger is a creature of inconvinience.

Is the gunner class inconvinient for an enemy? Then Schrodinger is that class. Is its nyahaha laugh annoying? Then it has that laugh. Is its stealth upsetting? Then it will hide in the shadows until forced out.

Such is the nature of schrodinger. He torments for amusement not for malice. The only ones worthy of his malice, in his eyes, are Magus. He reserves torture specifically for them. Servants, masters, and innocents merely receive playful toying.

Each personality of Schrodinger is not just a fragment but a full person. As an amalgumation of 200,000 curses brought together by countless cats that died at the hands of Necromancer Shroringer Dazer it is perfectly capable of containing a personality for each class it may pretend to be, including the core class Pretender.

As it manifests in this way for the purpose of escaping that dreary town that exists as its cage, it has elected to adopt a more benevolent persona so that its true nature might not be discovered and he sent back.

However, for this reason, he often doesn't trust anyone with his truth. He obfuscates, lies, manipulates, and decieves to hide the truth of who he is from everyone possible. Even the planet may not even realize he is outside that town.

Yet in this there is a way to earn his respect. If a master discovered his true nature and kept him around, even if taking measures to protect themselves, he would respect them regardless of their station. Indeed... in this way, even a magus might be spared.

Of course, this is difficult as one trait all Schrodinger share is their utter contempt and hatred of magi. Not just of the clock tower but in general, viewing them all as living monsters to be slain in the name of cat-kind.

Indeed, their wish for the grail is simply the slaughter of all magus. Not practitioners of magecraft but those that call themselves magus, which Schrodinger inherently sees as mere humans.

"... Yes. In defense of nyas, to avenge nyem... all magus must die... even nyou, nyaster"
    "... I'm sorry, nyaster. It's just how it is... but we respect you, so you're last... and your death will be painless. This we promise"

VHS 22: 'Success! I've done it. I've surpassed even Victor Frankenstein! That mad magus did create a near-perfect homunculus... if he went farther, he might've even made human life... but I've surpassed that and made true immortality! So long as human life exists, so too can we! This cat... I've introduced it to the other cats... then I took it away and killed it. The next day it was limping around but fine! I even ensured only ashes remained yet its back! The ashes are gone! My plan, my designs, they worked!' END OF TAPE 22.Interactions

Master
    ".... mmmm... nyaster. Do not take our malice seriously... you are the one nyagus we can tolerate... nay, respect. However... our grudge. Those cats... they matter as much as you... would you truly ask us to simply forget those poor, defensless cats...?"

Fairy Knight Dagonet
    "Oh! One like me! One that's not just a cat but also shouldn't be!"

Luperca
    ".... ONE OF US... ONE OF USE..."
    "It is nice to see other cats around here for a change."

Pandora
    -They flee screaming to the tune of 200,000 cat cries-

Jezebel
    "You... you are horrible"
    "You are despicable"
    "You don't deserve any of our mercy, magus"
    "We hate you. Everything about you incites hate!
    "... To think... I could feel this hatred... truly... you are... utterly, completely, contemptible... to bring forth the cursed existence Schrodinger to rousal... you represent everything I hate about magus... Jezebel."

Wales Times 1988: Doctor Vikter Bramven killed. Third victim of what is being dubbed 'the Wales Black Dog'. All that is known is that it is a large black shape that hangs around the next victim. We encourage all readers to report sightings to the police immediately so that the killings may be stopped. If we work together, even the police cannot ignore our cries for help!Noble Phantasm

Armee der Verdammten Katzen
    The Many Selves of the Cats of Schrodinger

Type: Anti-Self

A crystallization of the truth of this servant. A dark secret it keeps. The selves Schrodinger presents, the Saber, the Archer, the Lancer, even the Moon Cancer... their usage of the class containers is false, sure. However they are not merely fragments of the core personality rearranged to match the class. Rather, each class that appears is simply a 'Schodinger's Cat'. Each is as real as the original pretender Schrodinger's Cat.

Normally, this noble phantasm allows for the real utilization of the class skills of basically all classes, save Alter-Ego and Moon Cancer which simply borrow whatever class skills the last class that appeared used whenever he 'pretends' to be them. They are at C rank at all times.

Further their armaments vary. Saber obviously uses a sword armament, archers a bow, and so on and so forth. Further each may utilize a pseudo-noble phantasm in the form of specialized mana bursts based on their armament. Rather than simply be a burst of mana, they manifest to bolster the strength of the armament; Sword mana bursts will sharpen the sword, whips will twist impossibly, and arrows will boost their velocity.

Yet this noble phantasms true power manifests when its true name is utilized. When done each 'self' manifests fully as their own servant. Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Assassin, Caster, Berserker. All become real servants for a time dependent on the prana their master can utilize. If needed, less can be manifested.

Further their noble phantasms become real. More specifically their mana bursts become as strong as C-ranked noble phantasms. If they work together, they can elevate a single noble phantasm to A rank.

Normally, manifesting this many would be dangerous for the servant as the loss of one results in a permanent loss of strength... but for Schrodinger's Cats it is not so. Rather, they are in a unique position where they need not care. Due to their curse they can fight with wild abandon.

Rather there is a different problem. Specifically that pretenders own skills reduce down to C rank. Both his class and personal skills. This results in a loss of power and the curse that resurrects them is weakened. Rather than being in a survivable state they simply return to a point where they are not dead randomly.

Of course, Pretender can simply dispel the noble phantasm and return all selves to him for healing and resurrection. Of course, an enemy that knows this can capitalize on these facts. After all, at C rank the curse cannot activate if none of them are alive to trigger it.

"Be at ease, master... for the master of the spiritual mind has answered your call. I am servant as- I mean saber... well, let us discuss that very fact now."

Sources: 刀剑神域, Facebook.com. Llinos, Zerochan.net. Sophia Tejeda, Pinterest.com. Mttblue2, Swordartonline.Fandom.Com. MaskedAvenger, Danbooru.donmai.us.
    Shadow
    the repressed self. All things that humans repress become this. Likewise it always lingers in the unconscious, subtly manipulating its hosts. Yet despite its inherently dark nature it is not nessecarily evil. Rather by coming to terms with and accepting it one reaches Individuation easier.
    Class: SaberArcherLancerRiderCasterBerserkerAssassin
    True Name: Carl Gustav Yung
    Origin: Historical Fact/Modern Myth
    Alignment: Neutral-Good
    Likes: Brazlillian Cappacino with Almond Creme, Long walks on the beach, Steak and Eggs seasoned with Paprika and Cinnamon, and Acting oddly.
    Dislikes: Tea made with tea leaves, Turkey, Garlic, Smellingsalts, and Smart Water.
    Natural Enemies: Fakers and Pretenders
    Other Classes: Caster, Ruler, Foreigner, and Faker.
    Catalyst: A physical representation of his various awards, One of his published studies, or his favorite pen a blue ballpoint made of silver by a friend that studied metalworking.
    Armaments: Blue Ballpoint Pen (E-C)

"Mmmm... my, how accurate that machine is... I'm unsure how to feel about something so... inhuman... being so accurate about the human psyche...
    "

Self
    The concept of ones self. The centre of someone. Reflected as both the conscious and unconscious self. The repressed and accepted. One is never fully sure of their 'self' but unconsciously it guides their actions. A key concept of the individuation process and the overarching theory of the collective unconscious.
    Parameters

Str: E End: E Agi: E
    Mna: E Lck: D NP: A

"Mmmmm... yes, I'll admit, I'm somewhat of a weak servant. I can barely be called a proper servant with how recent I am... buuuut I did cheat a little... surely the world can forgive a man for that, no?"

Individuation
    The process a human constantly undergoes in an attempt to reach satisfaction utilizing life experiences and their psyche to transcend the confines of group attachment and narcassistic self-absorption.
    Lore

A man that revolutionized and popularized the scientific field of Psychology alongside his friend Sigmund Freud. He created several theories regarding the unsconsiousness slumbering within mankind. So in-depth was his studies that he eventually led to the creation of several New Age Myths.

Yet for all his accomplishments he never was big. He came from humble but happy beginnings. He was born to a religious family that allowed him to explore psychology. They even, when he showed a gift, supported it.

These supportive beginnings led him down the path of exploring the human mind and obtusely the unconsciousness of humanity. While it unknown to what extent he explored as a human, but his accomplishments led him to becoming a heroic spirit.

Yet the Collective Unconsciousness he uncovered and explored was not the extent of his studies. Merely they were the lynchpin of them, a core aspect but not the whole. He dabbled in many fields.

He contribued to psychicism and quantum mechanics. He practiced occult alchemy for a time. He indulged in art therapy. He even partook in psychadellics and political theatre. All while having regular conversations with renowned and fellow revolutionary Sigmund Freud on the true nature of humanity.

So great were his accomplishments that even to the modern day he is somewhat well-known... yet the truth is not quite a well known. The truth of the matter is that Carl Jung discovered things he should not have. He unwittingly stepped into the Moonlit World and became fascinated.

Only known by a few select magus he discovered the existence of Alaya and by proxy several mechanisms of humanity completely individually from the Moonlit World. To this day it remains unknown how. It is why he dabbled in occultism ofr a time as he became fascinated by the realization that in fact magic was real.

Yet in spite of the Moonlit World and uncovering it with no outside assistance he kept its secrets secret. He did not attempt to warn the world of it, he did not divulge secrets. Merely he used it as a vehicle to explore the field of psychology further and sought to see if it could be used to further science.

When he found it couldn't and was in fact antithetical he abandoned most of it, focusing on the collective unsconcious. An action that the few magus that discovered his notes were baffled by. Yet as a heroric spirit this seems to hold true. He holds no skill in magecraft as he does not properly qualify as a caster class on the premise of practicing magecraft.

"Ah yes... the Moonlit World of Mystery... hmmm... as opposed to the 'Daylit Realm of Discovery'... hmmm... catchy titling... potentially something to explore further... I can even make notes to leave behind... don't worry master, I'll attribute them to you... I'll even prepare materials to look into"

Anima and Animus
    the sexual persona of man and woman. There are four levels for woman (Object of Desire and Provider of Love, Eve, Talented and Intelligent World Achiever Helen, Righteous Paragon of Virtue Mary, and the Wise and Equal to all Human Sophia) and men (Man of Mere Power Tarzan, Man of Action and Romance Byron, Man of Oration George Lloyd, and the Spiritual Guide Hermes.) and each secretly guide mankind forward into the future
    Class Skills

Omedveten Maskulin: C

A skill that covers the first skill of several class containers. It exists as a stand-in for them, replacing them but applying their effects at the rank this skill is at in place of the rank the skill itself would be at for this heroic spirit in the class container.

In other words the skills Riding, Magic Resistance, Territory Creation, Madness Enhancement, and Presence Concealment are all assigned at C rank dependent on the class container he is inhabiting.

"Ah yes... Anima and Animus... interestingly similar to the concept of the taoist concepts of Yin and Yang... and admittedly not accidental. I studied them myself."

Extraversion and Intraversion
    the Personality traits describing how one naturally is; Outgoing, talkative, and energetic while the other is reserved and reflective. Unlike later popular usage he believed both existed simultaneously and one was simply more dominant than the other but the other could be coaxed out with the right stimuli.

Omedveten Kvinnlighet
    : C

A skill reflective but different from his class skill Anima. It too supplants and ursurps the proper class skills of his class containers. However it covers the class skills Riding, Independant Action, Magic Resistance, and Item Construction when applicable and sets their ranks to C rather than what they would normally be within that class container.

Due to some containers not containing secondary class skills, instead this skill provides the skill Item Construction at C rank whenever his class container is Lancer, Berserker, or Assassin. As a note if performing Item Construction without an established study then he not only takes double the time he normally would but his items are also a rank lower than they should be.

"I do admit to reaching outside traditional english circles for my studies... however, I by no means plagarized. I properly credited my sources... oh, except that one time but then I doubt the Moonlit World would appreciate being sourced and credited"

Archetype
    The psychic counterpart to Instinct. It utilizes primitive symbols from the collective unconscious in order to relay information and guide humans using the sum total of humanity's perception of world history.
    Personal Skills

Arketypiska Bilder: EX

A unique personal skill of Carl Jung. It is unknown precisely what version of him holds this skill but its effect renders it largely irrelevant due to overwritting his class container upon being summoned. His studies into the different archetypes held within the Collective Unconscious were not unfounded nor fruitless, as emphasized by this skill.

Specifically upon being summoned whatever his prior class container was reverts to a class container of his choice. Further from then on he may change to a new class container at will, his signature armament altering to match (the pens blue shaft will extend to be a hilt and the silver point becoming a blade or the pen turning into an arrow and raw prana becoming a bow and so on and so forth).

"Ah yes... I still remember that. I'm glad it is so recognized... to think it'd manifest like this. Perfect... indeed, this and another skill are my greatest strengths I think"

Persona
    the social defense mechanism within humanity that arises to deal with sudden pressures often compared to a human putting on a mask
    Personas Masker: B

A skill that works in conjunction and in support of Arketypiska Bilder. They need not exist simultaneously and can exist individually but their true strength shows together. It acts as a self-mental interference that artifically boosts his parameters.

He cannot simply do so. Rather he requires a luck check and he must be facing a stressful or difficult situation. The greater the stress or pressure the higher the parameter boost. While he cannot raise a parameter to EX rank under the right conditions he can reach the peak of A rank in a parameter. His armament also undergoes this change.

When paired with his other personal skill mentioned this manifests by the second condition always being met when he and his foe have the same class container, though the severity of the second condition being met is entirely dependent on the quality of the servant he is fighting.

Such a skill is only possible through his study of humans response to stressful stimuli and the coining of the term 'Persona'... and thereafter not only being popularly adopted into modern psychological theory for a time but also being popularized by a certain media franchise popular among teens.

"... Well, I never thought my work would be so popular. I admit, I'm a little embarressed... they do butcher my ideas a bit but it is meant for entertainment so I shouldn't have my expectations so high..."

Complexes
    The method in which the pscyhe records, stores, and processes information contained within the brain. It consists of patterns of Emotions, Memories, Perceptions, and Wishes stored within the unconscious mind. Unlike many of the key components to his theories, this one was shared freely with Freud.
    Det Omedvetnas Komplexa: A

The culmination of ones search for self-satisfaction. An end to the journey for personal pleasure. Transcending above group attachment and self-absoption bordering on narcissim awaits those whose psyche matures and a lifetime of personal experience.

A component to Jung's theory of the Collective Unconscious, his research into it has granted him this skill. This skill allows him to process and react to information far faster than most. Similar but different to the skill Instinct, his body and mind work together to achieve results.

Unlike Instinct which is partially conscious effort he instead is completely controlled by his unconscious mind. However it acts utilizing all five senses granting him a sensory level far beyond other servants. He feels the slightest breeze, he hears the faintest footsteps. He tastes breathe and smells nature. All of this is absorbed into him and then processed at ultra fast speeds and he reacts instantaneously.

While its range is limited he effectively has a 5 meter 360 degree boundary that he can sense every minute detail in and detect moment to moment changes and react the moment he senses something change. Of course his own agility and reflexes determine the usefulness of such reactions but as a servant they are far better than they would be in life.

"A unique manifestation of this skill... but not exactly inappropriate. I approve. Then again... would my disapproval mean anything?"

Psychological Types
    It theorizes that consciousness is controlled by four functions; Sensation, Intuition, Thinking, and Feeling. The first two are unconsciousness and the latter two are conscious functions. Utilizing Extraversion and Intraversion brings forth ones characterization.
    Personality

Carl Gustav Jung is a world renowned psychologist. While he began to exit public consciousness for a time he eventually re-entered when the hit series Persona utilized concepts and ideas from his research as the basis for their games and their storylines, in a sense becoming famous a second time as his work was re-examined with a more scientific and broad lense.

Yet surprisingly despite this he is not terribly different as a servant than he was in life. A deeply religious man who sought the mysteries of the psyche of man and wishes to elucidate them to the populace for the betterment of mankind. Never truly devoured by ego and never too humbled by repression.

He is a very curious man, often delving into his own mind and thought experiments to think of new theories regarding the psyche. Usually upon summoning he will immediately research modern psychology and then begin researching his thought experiments in his free time.

When he is occupied by the war he is focused and determined. Rather than merely desire the grail for a wish he wants to study it and see if its sentient and if so what its psyche is. In a sense his wish is to study what the holy grail itself is and if its not what he thinks it might be to return to the throne to be summoned again.

Yet in spite of not desiring the grail for himself or any reason other than study or potentially spreading his thoughts he will fight for it nonetheless. He takes his vow to fight with his master as a serious vow and will fight with all his strength even if he doesn't believe it to be that much.

Despite his existence as a servant he utilizes his unique existence to enjoy the same trivialities he did in life. His only regret is the inability to enjoy conversations with Freud but should he befriend his master in a similar manner or find they need guidance that will serve as a satisfying substitution.

"Ah yes... freud... I wonder how he is. I haven't talked to him in ages..."

Synchronicity
    The principle that describes apparently random phenomenon that cannot be explained. Why conspiracy theories seemingly spread like wildfire and are perceived in the first place.
    Interactions

Master
    "So as you see master despite my weakness I can rise above it... I can slash as well as king arthur or stab as well as jack the ripper... well, if they were servants, that is."

Sigmund Freud (Foreigner)
    "... Hmmm. Interesting... You are so much like him, my friend... yes that we meet like this is fortuitous... even if at night we must fight."

Franz Liszt
    "What wonderful music... however I shan't let it distract me. I shall enjoy your serenade but once the sun sets we are enemies... for even if I don't desire the grail, my master does... and I did make a vow..."

Carl Jung (Ruler)
    "... hmmm... so you are another me... yes I can accept your existence... rather I cannot deny it. Hopefully, you feel the same my doppelganger."

Sigmund Freud (Avenger)
    "Did my friend truly repress so much...? Well if so, then as his dear friend I must suppress this before it gets out of hand... Prepare yourself, shadow of my friend. I will not be gentle, out of respect to you."

the Collective Unconscious
    The magnum opus of Carl Gustav Jung. Not considered so by him as he never spoke of what he considered his magnum opus but humanity collectively regards it as his greatest contribution to psychology. Not quite overshadowing the father of psychoanalysis Sigmun Freud but the father helped Jung form and develop the theory and acknowledged the hard work he put into it. The theory goes that all humanity shares a mental landscape and is connected to it unconsciously. That through it history, memories, experiences, and even instincts are shared. That the whole of humanity can be found there. That is the theory of the Collective Unconscious... and Carl Jung's strongest weapon and greatest defense.
    Noble Phantasms

Mänsklighetens Vilja
    the Collective Unconscious of Mankind

Type: Anti-Self

A noble phantasm of extreme but limited power. In effect it grants him the ability to pull himself and anyone else he desires into the
    Dreamlands
    Collective Unconscious
    of the Reverse Side of the World, the one part of it that is directly affected by humanity.

While enemy servants and masters can resist this transfer, it allows him to effectively escape any boundary established and to date no method has succeeded in preventing him from escaping there with his master when the going got tough.

However there is more to this noble phantasm than just this as it empowers him while within the
    Dreamlands
    Collective Unconscious
    . In essence while within the
    Dreamlands
    Collective Unconscious
    he falls under the A-rank effects of Perfect Form and Territory Infringement while also having the D-rank effects of Ultimate One, raising his parameters by 1 rank automatically in the face of a superior foe.

The one downside is the cost of transferring to the Reverse Side of the World physically. To do so he requires enough prana which effectively means that if he's had a prolonged battle a command spell is required to utilize it. Further he would only be able to bring himself and his master there. If he were to bring all present, he'd need the strength of two command spells.

Based on the deep studies he performed on the Collective Unconscious that led to his discovery of Alaya. Fully aware of it he delved the depths of what Alaya might be and even tried to make contact but never succeeded in life. Yet despite his second chance he wishes not to use the grail to reach it but to try though his own power.

Of course there is a stronger power at play. A much stronger manifestation of this noble phantasm based upon his studies into the Collective Unconscious. He must be within the
    Dreamlands
    Collective Unconscious
    and his master must have at least one command spell left for utilization.

He may burn his masters last command spell and 90% of his spirit origin. In exchange he invites and asks Alaya into him for power... or in essence he asks Alaya or the Dreamlands to possess him temporarily. The only stipulation being that Alaya cannot bring harm or harm their master. While he has never used this power before, instead using it to send his master out of the Dreamlands and accepting his defeat, there may yet be a time when he is forced to use it for the danger his foe presents to the world and humanity by proxy.

"Well... I can't win here... even with my unique existence... so... step into my world... enter, Mänsklighetens Vilja!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool 8
    Fallen Stars - Think the "27 Club." Inspirational people whose accomplishments were destined to rise to ever greater heights, if only their lives weren't cut tragically short. If anything, their early deaths have only contributed to their fame. You can take the concept as broad as you like, beyond just humans. Examples: Amelia Earhart, Baldwin IV

Creation Ancestors - This is to give a spotlight to indigenous Australian mythology. Figures from stories older than time, they shaped the lands and lifestyles of later peoples. Examples: see here

Prophet Movements - Prophets or people closely associated with them. A prophet is someone who receives divine instruction on how to reshape society, but you can creatively stretch this. The theme here should be on the personal relationship to prophecy and whether their movement failed or succeeded. Examples: Tecumseh, Zoroaster

Class: Caster
    True Name: Shunzhi Emperor
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Qing China

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Agility: C+
    Endurance: E
    Mana: B+
    Luck: B
    NP: E+

Summoning Line:
    Hello, My Name is Fulin but most know me as the Shunzi Emperor. My class is Caster. But I am much more a lover than a fighter unlike my two forefathers. So, I most here for helping the other servants rest up and taken cared of.

Class Skills:

Territory Creation (A Rank): The skill that let’s caster create his own workshop, his own imperial palace. This skill manifested with caster skill to expanded and maintain the Qing empire in his lifetime. This skill can reach into the fathers of places but the father it is the harder for Caster to maintain it’s control.

Item Creation (C Rank): With this skill caster can create small trinkets and non-magical item. This simple skill is manifested by Caster life with his fascination in the arts. With him fiddling around many different sciences

Personnel Skill:

Imperial Privileged (B Rank): is an ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. His skills are included Horseback Riding, Arts, Politics, Tactics, and Etc.

Cultural Restoration (A Rank): With this ability that allows Caster to restore old items to their original state from curses and from foreign enchantment. This skill can also repair many broken objects. This skill Caster learn form his life years of restoring the Chinese culture that was forcibly taken away by his regent Dorgon

Loveless Isolation (A- Rank): With this skill, Caster can conceal his presence for a long time form high level divination mage craft at the cost of disconnection himself from his master. This skill came about from the rumor that he fakes his death after his lost the love of his life away to be a monk.

Noble Phantasm:
    Noble Phantasm
    The Grand Temple of Gifts, White Dagoba

Type: Anti Fortress
    The full extent of Caster, Territory Creation skill he can create a replica of a historical building tied to another servant in their honour. Cause this is a replica it would have very minimal in the way of magical defence of any kind or mage craft. It just a super fancy replica but it’s quite sturdy and strong when compare to common modern architecture. This skill is an of shoot Caster skill of harmonious city planning his greatest project as a gift towards the fifth Dalai Lama. The symbol of which is carved into the Dalai Lama actual home of the Potala Palace.

Misc. Lines:

Likes: What do I like, well there is this one person that is the love of my life. Never mind it’s too embarrassing to talk about it.

Dislike: When people are being force into something they’re not, I spend most of my life undoing what my regent cause. I hope with it I can give back the things that he took away.

Holy Grail: The Holy Grail it said it can grant any wish, well I then I wish for the revival of my favourite consort Donggo. Don’t wish for it, why not master? It’s for the best, I don’t get it but if you say so Master.

Event: I see the season of festivities is upon us Master.

Bond Lines:

Bond Line 1: Master I can’t believe how great Chaldea is. It really is a marvel of architecture; I am going to learn quite a lot here.

Bond Line 2: Master from what I seen your room is kind of plain. Would kill you to add a splash of colour or some decorations

Bond Line 3: Master, I recently found these things called Lego’s and look what I made it’s a small replica of Chaldea isn’t it neat. It’s still a working progress but …. Ah, master don’t step over there! I am so sorry master is your foot okay.

Bond Line 4: Master, I have been cleaning a bit in your room and I got say for its plainness it is really well organize I quite like it in that front.

Bond Line 5: Look at this Master, (Pulls out the tarp). Ta da the project is complete I made a huge replica of Chaldea out of Legos consider it my gift to you master. But please watch your step. I told you to watch your step. Master, Oh I am so sorry about this better call Nightingale.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool 10
    All That Glitters - A servant who has strong ties with gold. It can be someone who had a large amount of gold in life, or wanted to obtain a large supply of gold in their lifetime. This is not as vague as “someone who liked money”, it must specifically be gold and not any other type of metal or currency. However, their ties to gold don’t have to be for monetary reason, just as long as they themselves have some ties to gold.

You Either Die A Hero… - A servant who did good deeds most of their life, only to turn “evil” near the end of their life. It doesn’t matter how “bad” their “evil” deeds are, they can be anything from being greedy to being a cold-blooded killer, just as long as they changed from good to evil during their life, it qualifies for this prompt. A good example of a canon Fate character that fits this is Gilles de Rais.

He’s More Machine Than Man - A servant who not just has a strong technological influence in their lore, but who specifically alter themselves as servants to either become one with the technology or rely heavily upon it. This can include anything from piloting a mech, to using technologically advanced prosthetics (something like either steampunk or futuristic style), to even becoming a piece of technology themselves. A canon example of this would be someone like Charles Babbage.

Rider of Feverish Greed
    Serpentine Veins of Gold, Burn Away Our Hubris

sourceAnahita from Shin Megami Tensei & Will-o'-the-Wisp by cobaltplasma

Height: 178 cm
    Weight: 1,7 tons
    Dislikes: Materialism.
    Attribute: Earth.
    Alignment: Neutral Evil.
    Origin: Brazil, others.

STR E
    END A
    AGI D
    MGI A
    LUC C
    NP A

Rider’s true name is Mother of Gold, an atmospheric ghost light much like the will-o’-wisp. It’s described as a ball of fire that flies through forests and has the ability to become a beautiful woman clad in flowing golden silk. It’s said that it protects nature from gold miners by guiding them to deposits where their mining won’t damage the forest as much. She knows the location of every secret cave in the world and there are many stories about how she punishes men who abuse their wives by leading them to one of these caves and collapsing the entrance so they are never found. Always kind, she doesn’t allow the abandoned woman to go alone for long, and quickly finds a new partner for them.

Personality, Lore, Wish

Mother of Gold, Mãe do Ouro, or D’ouro for short, is a nature spirit. A Transcendent Species spawned by the World as an answer to the onrushes of fortune-seeking known as the Gold Fevers, a phenomenon that started in the 19th century. The Gold Fevers are events in which uncountable people chase the promise of easy money following the discovery of gold deposits. These have happened in multiple countries around the globe, and still happen in smaller scale to this day. They usually start with individual placer miners panning gold from river sediments, but grow and grow in scale until they reach massive operations that bore through the land and drain it of its riches.

D’ouro is the nature spirit of Brazil’s veins of gold, granted a body by the planet to acts as its counter force and punish the humans who plunder their own cradle. Despite having shape and power born out of human imagination, D’ouro is not dependent of their faith, but is more than happy to fan those flames of belief to make her own job easier… and more entertaining.
    Yes, despite her kind depiction in tale and legend, Rider can only be described as sadistic. As the antithesis of the Gold Fever, the bandwagon effect driven by greed and the desire for a better life, she is the materialization of the snob effect, the adverse reaction to anything that is popular among those perceived as lower than oneself.

D’ouro takes her existence as a Transcendent Species seriously and believes herself to be vastly superior to humanity. She is gold itself, the material that embodies the very idea of value, money and quality. “Snob” truly is the perfect word to describe her, for she stands above all others as the owner of an unending amount of capital. A high-class lady that looks down on those who chase riches as lower-class citizens that have no chance of achieving the sheer amount of her fortune.

Unable to stop the advancement of human civilization, she chose to instead punish individuals. She leads the greedy to seemingly generous deposits of gold, deep enough to attract masses but shallow enough that it is extinguished before they get a single coin of profit. She collapses caves on the heads of those lucky or smart enough to find rich deposits, depriving them of the rewards to their effort. As men are truly the ones heading these unrestrained rushes, she punishes those who are cruel to their innocent wives, but is just as cruel to their new partners once they inevitably join the fever to provide for their beloved.

As a Servant, she is constantly making use of her Golden Rule to boast her status. She doesn’t really care to play with those who are truly poor but adores humiliating those who think themselves rich or high-class. That said, because she is fundamentally unable to understand the nuances of human interaction, she always does it slightly wrong: she carries giants slabs of gold around instead of dressing in expensive clothing, buys giant boulders of unrefined gemstone instead of expensive jewelry, eats and drinks huge amounts of whatever is most expensive instead of following etiquette etc. However, since those watching could never compete with the amount she spends, her lack of tact is all the more grating, and the result is pretty much as she desires. Truly, she is the enemy of materialists, always finishing them off with a spirited “That’s all you can afford? O~hohoho!

Class Skills

Magic Resistance B++.

This skill grants protection against magical effects. At this rank, it nullifies any magecraft less than B in rank.

Due to Rider’s nature, she has remarkable resistance against fire spells and spells whose foundation lies in gold.

Riding EX.

A skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles.

Usually, she would have a rank appropriate for one who can understand animals due to being close to nature, but since she is her own ride, Riding anything else isn’t necessary.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule (Wealth & Body) EX.

A skill that combines two kinds of Golden Rule, referring both to one’s fortune to acquire wealth and one’s possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty.

First, the representation of her body, perfect from the start due to being created by the World. Not only that, it’s a body possessing exceedingly strange qualities despite resembling the human form, with pale marble-like skin and snake-like veins of molten gold flowing into fiery hair.
    Second, her obscene wealth. As the one born out of Brazil’s rich veins of gold who embodies the fortune sought by men all around the world, her assets and nearly infinite.
    She can summon absurd amounts of gold at will, but since she is also the will of the planet to fight back against those who desire to do the same, she doesn’t abuse this ability beyond what she deems necessary.

Grubbing Flow A.

D’ouro’s unique ability to plunder heat from a target in her field of vision. In her case, it’s restricted to mental heat generated by desire and hope for the accumulation of assets, in other words, greed. Those who have their mental heat plundered feel as if a flow of hot liquid is enveloping their upper body, and get gradually more apathetic as the burning sensation on their body rises, like a fever, until fainting. Extensive use of the ability can cause permanent damage to their capacity to emote.

Rider is both the materialization of the cause of the Gold Fever as well as its worst enemy. She can manipulate the energy used by people enraptured by this bandwagon effect and absorb it, increasing her own energy levels. Depending on the amount of mental energy she has absorbed, D’ouro can be nearly immune to mental effects. She can also convert this mental heat into physical heat to fuel her transformation into an atmospheric ghost light in the form of a large fireball.

Such an ability could have corrupted her nature by means Bloodsucking to absorb energy, but she has not fallen to such temptations.

Elusive Ghostly Fire D++.

A skill possessed by ghastly lights occasionally seen floating amid nature. These lights can have many different origins, from lingering animal spirits to fairy pranks. Despite that, humanity has found a plausible scientific explanation for nearly all similar phenomena, leading people to dismiss these supernatural occurrences as quirks of the natural world.
    A skill necessary for those beings who go unnoticed despite glowing bright in the darkness of the night, lowering the chance of others recognizing them as themselves. In other words, observers will assume the unnatural light emitted by those beings is actually a simple natural event, nothing they should worry about. The chance of them being recognized as “something suspicious one should investigate” goes down as its rank rises, with higher ranks acting similar to Presence Concealment.

Despite Brazil possessing its own will-o’-wisp legends, the Mother of Gold is still the most famous atmospheric ghost light in the region aside from the fire-snake Boitatá. As such, she should receive a high rank in this skill. However, since she was granted a body by the World to act as its sense of touch, D’ouro cannot exhibit its qualities properly unless her Noble Phantasm is active.

Incarnated Elemental C+.

Since she is a species of Elemental that can share her magical energy with the natural world and its mana, it is feasible for D’ouro to draw an inexhaustible supply of magical energy from the physical world rather than storing magical energy within her own body.

That said, since Rider is not a being meant to oppose the advancement of human society itself — like True Ancestors —, but an existence meant to resist specific social phenomena, the amount of magical energy she can draw is actually limited, making this skill the equivalent of Independent Action A. She can only access the aforementioned limitless supply when acting against events such as Gold Fevers. Furthermore, when she is holding a humanoid form, she still can’t make use of magical power beyond the domains of a Heroic Spirit, regardless of how much energy she has access to.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Boitatá Cadente
    Elusive Body That Leads Wishes Astray

Type: Anti-Unit

Shooting Snake-Fire. Boitatá is one of the many legends that attempt to explain the atmospheric ghost lights seen in Brazil, a snake covered in fire that goes through the forests at night seeking to confuse, and ultimately kill, those who don’t respect nature.
    By utilizing the heat accumulated by Grubbing Flow, D’ouro can assume her real form: a floating sphere of fire. The amount of heat accumulated will dictate her size and the power of her flames, but since this form continually expends fuel, she’ll need a constant supply of either magical energy or mental heat. Luckily, since she is no longer assuming a humanoid form, she does not need to rely on her field of vision to affect others with Grubbing Flow, and instead can drain anyone observing her ghastly glow. This method is not as efficient but allows her to draw energy from multiple targets at once.
    She can use this ability is many ways, such as draining the energy of big crowds over a longer period of time or utilizing the heat accumulated all at once in a fiery inferno of a tackle.
    However, the real purpose of this ability is to lead others astray. Flying fast, she creates a snake-like trail that emits a charm effect that is particularly powerful against materialists. She can then lead those that are enraptured anywhere she wants, and is even capable of “finding” secret caves by means of probability alteration through the limited use of her Marble Phantasm abilities.

Reino Perdido Jericoacoara
    The Lesson Lost in Humanity's Blind Spot

Type: Anti-Army

Lost Kingdom Jericoacoara. This is actually the Marble Phantasm of Mother of Gold. The ability possessed by Elementals who can connect to the World and change the environment to whatever they imagine by means of probability alteration. An imposed clustering illusion on the world.
    Jericoacoara is the lost kingdom from the The Enchanted Princess cordel. In it, Princess Carolina is transformed into a massive snake with golden scales and forced to guard her own kingdom of gold. The entrance to Jericoacoara lies inside a secret cave, behind an enchanted gate. To rescue the princess and reach the kingdom, you need to sacrifice a person at the entrance, and then draw a cross in human blood onto her scales.
    It’s a classic tale that warns against greed, putting absurd actions between the common man and the promised treasure, and yet…
    Human society has countless tales warning against greed, hypocritical messages passed along by the greediest of animals, who nonetheless ignore them and continue their relentless plundering of the planet.
    This Marble Phantasm is the ultimate destination of that hubris, a materialization of the treasures the Earth has to offer. A massive cave complex filled to the brim with gold, jewels and all manner of riches. A huge snake inhabits the place, but it’s not aggressive.
    This is a golden city of legend, the amount of gold here could make anything possible. Take as much as you want!

And as you do...
    The greed that feeds on itself and inflates the ego. The paranoia of those who have everything, and thus could lose it at any moment. The threat of companionship, who are surely just as desperate for the gold as you are. The promise of something even more valuable deeper in, as father and farther from the exit.
    A cyclical hubris that ignores old lessons.
    Unbreakable, impervious, just like the golden hide of a reptile.
    A furious, feverish feeling, hot as a fiery breath.
    Unsatiable, eternal. A repeating evil phenomenon.
    A self-made prison of greed that some cultures call———Fafnir.

Even so, no one here will grow its wings.

The dragons of Jericoacoara are golden snakes, forever slithering in their metallic ocean.
    Like veins of gold running through the rock.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool 7
    Family - Someone related to another Servant that you've done before (use canon servants if you don't have any). Parents, children, grandparents, so on.

Runner-ups - Someone who's generally considered the second-best or second-most-well-known at something.

Romance - Title says it all; some sappy romance worthy of the ages. Angst optional.

Here's my entry for the Secret Santa contest. It's based on the prompt Family since he's the son of Zeus.

"Hey there, little guy. Sorry, I'm not in the mood to call you by a title. I didn't even think something like that would ever happen. Anyway, what do you say we go wild on this world?"

Class: Berserker

Other Classes: Lancer, Rider, Caster
    True Name: Dionysus (Lostbelt)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Greek Mythology

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: E
    NP: A++

Talent: Allowing people to revel in freedom
    Natural Enemy: Zeus
    Armament: Spear

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement: EX
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raises basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange for hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason.

At times, it may seem that Berserker possesses all of his reasons, with communication being completely possible. This is a result of the fact that his Authority over all madness, including the one that Hera once plagued him with, allows him to control the grasp it has on him as he wishes. In fact, he relishes in letting his reasoning be drained away, going between a wild party animal, a mercurial poet or even a ravaging beast as he wishes. This results in a mentality and fighting style that is very hard to predict both for the person talking to him and the enemy trying to analyze his attacks.

Divine Core of the Resurrected God: C
    A skill that expresses being a perfect reincarnation of a god from birth. The special nature of Berserker, born when the Divine Core of a defunct god was implanted in the womb of a mortal woman. The motif of a god that died once only to be reborn into a new role, common across several beliefs.

However, since this incarnation never retrieved his status as a full god on Olympus, unlike Panhuman History, and identifies himself as a human above all, his divine nature has been severale degraded. Still, he receives the benefits of his absoluteness of body and mind being protected, and his nature as one who has come back from death gives him a resistance against instant-death effects.

Personal Skills
    Charisma of Mad Revelry: A
    A special variant of Charisma denoting one who leads others into hedonistic revelry. Berserker is known for always being accompanied by his thiasus, a huge retinue of satyrs, centaurs, human women known as Maenads, and even other divinities such as Pan. He led them into a lifetime of wild partying and wandering, abandoning social constraints. Such was the power of his wild troops that he managed to become a great conqueror in Pan-Human History and the leader of a great revolution in the Greek Lostbelt.

By stoking the passions and desires of people to motivate them into following him and indulge in the pleasures and battles he offers. Though it leads to inherently unpredictable moves, his talent at guiding the passion of others allow him to make surprisingly good maneuvers. His nature as one who grants the liberation of nature makes it more effective against beings with a Chaotic alignment.

Intoxicating Aroma of Fruits: A
    The capacity of making a target drunk via various means. As the god who introduced wine to humanity, Berserker’s being is intrinsically tied to alcohol and the blissful madness it brought to man. In fact, it is said that the sight of him alone was enough to make women drunk off his presence.

Targets can be made dead drunk – similar to being charmed even – from one’s tone of voice, sigh, or even just their gaze that possesses the aroma of a fruit’s alcoholic scent. If they are beings that do not have the means for magical defense (common people and animals), their thoughts will end up melting completely in an instant. Even if they are Servants, there is a likelihood for them to feel charmed if they do not have the means to defend against this. It is even possible to eventually throw the targets into insanity.

Shapeshift:B
    A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. The nature of a being of absolute freedom who breaks the limits of the form, inherited from his original self. In one fact, one boon he would have been able to grant should he have ascended as a god would be the ability to change into beastly hybrids to his worshippers.

Like the world changing through the seasons, Berserker can effortlessly shift into a wide variety of fearsome wild beasts, such as lions, snakes or birds or prey. He becomes an avatar of nature’s savagery as he enjoys showcasing himself. Like a one-man circus, his appearance is as unpredictable as his mind in combat.

Noble Phantasm

Blessing of Madness
    Thyrsus Bacchus

Anti-Unit (Anti-Reason)

The Thyrsus is the item which serves as a symbol of Berserker and is wielded by his followers as their weapons. He himself carries the original one, a Divine Construct which he built himself with all of his powers, out of nature itself. It is a beautiful scepter made of several plants such as fennel, pinecones or vines, fit for a god of nature to carry. At will, its leaves can produce a divinely delicious honey, which rejuvenates and lifts up the spirit of anyone who drinks it.

However, its primary purpose is that of a weapon, as evident by the spearhead hidden between the pinecones. Despite its delicate appearance, it is a very effective and powerful spear in his hands. And through calling upon its true name, its real function as something intended to break the bindings of society and, in the Greek Lostbelt’s history, Zeus’ control over both humans and other divinities. His Authority over Chaos and Madness concentrates in the tip in a swirl of purple energy, and he moves to strike the opponent. No physical damage is inflicted, as what is targeted is not the body, but the mind.

Upon contact, a divine
    wine
    poison
    is injected right into the spirit of the target, afflicting them with his [RUBY=curse]blessing[/
    RUBY] of freedom. All bindings, whether their natural ones or those imposed on them, are immediately purged from the spirit. Hypnosis, obligations, shame, moral… everything disappears as desires become uncontrollable and unhinged, pretty much turning them into a Berserker themselves as they lose their rationality and, should they possess a spiritual body like Servants, may even change their Saint Graph to a more bestial one, much like the legends of Berserker turning the mortals who wronged him into animals. Furthermore, since it pretty much forcibly changes the alignment to Chaotic, it makes them susceptible to the effects of Charisma of Mad Revelry.

In short, this is an attack which turns the opponent into one of the wild creatures ready to join Berserker in his hedonistic travels, and a high resistance against magic or mental effects is needed to counter the effects.

Lore
    Berserker’s true name is Dionysus, the god of Fertility, Madness, Wine and Parties of Greek Mythology, specifically the one native to the Greek Lostbelt. Though that wasn’t his original nature. In the beginning, he was the prototype of what would have been a new generation of spaceships within the fleet originating from Chaos, built by the other ships themselves. More specifically, he was the Prototype Multifunction Type Mobile Variable Ship Dionysus Zagreus, designed as a possible replacement of Zeus for the role of fleet management, and equipped with the ability to shift its form to fit whatever function it needed. He was loved by Zeus as his own son and official heir, but his existence only worried Hera, who feared that she might be replaced as well. And so, she released the bindings of some of the Titan ships, allowing them to ambush and destroy the young god. When Zeus himself intervened to dispatch the attackers, Dionysus was already completely destroyed except for his Core. Devastated, the king of the gods recuperated it, in hope that he somehow could bring back his favored son one day.

That opportunity came many years later, in the form of one of his many affairs with a woman by the name of Seleme, daughter of Cadmus serving as the chief god’s priestess. He decided to implant the Divine Core within her in the hopes that the child would be a rebirth of his loved son. However, such great power was too much for the mother, who ended up dying as the divinity of her baby burned her upon his birth. For this reason, the child was instead raised by the nymphs of Mount Nysa and the elder satyr Silenus. Their upbringing imbued in him a love for nature and for the pleasures of life.

And so, when he became of age, he left his childhood home to discover the world. He soon attracted a large following for the way he taught others about the best way to make joy, even introducing wine-making to humanity. Yet once again, his success brought the ire of Hera, who raged that the child she killed would be met with happiness and success. And so, much like she did Heracles, she cursed the young man with madness, reducing him to the level of a wild beast as he could do nothing but wander all around Earth.

Eventually, he was found by the goddess Cybele, who took pity on the maddened god and calmed down his madness, even taking him under her wing for some time. But the experience had left the young deity with a new perspective. Rather than being horrified, he had found that the complete loss of reason had given him a feeling of complete freedom, of liberation from all the rules he had been following just because ‘he had been told to’.. And so, he embraced insanity as his own nature and went to share that blessing with others. From then on, his wanderings took on a whole new meaning. No longer did he give simple joys to people, rather, he invited them to join him in an experience free of rules and of the constraints of civilization, where laws and ‘reason’ had no place.

In the Greater Human History, this would have resulted in him forming a primal empire for himself, freeing his mother from the Underworld, and eventually joining the other gods in Olympus. Yet this had no chance to happen in the Greek Lostbelt, where human civilization was consecrated in Atlantis, a place under the iron-fisted rule of Zeus. Dionysus came to deeply despise the place where humans were controlled like animals in a cage, and he refused to recognize the tyrant as his father. And so he stood in opposition to its hegemony, coaxing people to come join in the wilderness for a life of freedom and revelry, even devising the Thyrsus as a sign of open rebellion.

Thus, when other Olympians started their own war against the Chief God for the sake of humanity’s freedom, he was all too glad to answer their offer to join them with his wild horde. And so, he played an important part of the Olympiamachia, assaulting Zeus’ troops with his wild creatures and even managing to reach his father so as to confront him in a duel.

But unfortunately, the thunder god was far too strong for him to confront, and struck him down while lamenting his failure of a child. And so, Dyonisus died once more, this time at the hands of the man who loved him so much before…

Description
    Likes: “I love a good party, obviously! Life’s too short and the world’s too full of good things to worry about stuff like duty or crap like that! So come on, embrace your desires like the wild beast I know you can be!”

Dislikes: “Unjust laws are the most heinous things I can imagine. They bind men and force them to act not according to his own feelings, but to edicts made by people who do not care about them. Much like Zeus, so-called lawgivers are nothing more than tyrants!”

At first impressions, Berserker may seem to be completely and utterly random. At times, he acts like the cheerful party animal indulging in alcohol and beautiful people one would expect from the God of alcohol, at others he possesses the serene calm of a sage that like to talk about life and yet at others he just seems to act like a beast without any trace of divine grace. But all of these facets are just part of the nature of a being who lets his reasons fall and rise on a whim, never letting himself get stuck in a particular personality for long.

Indeed, he’s above all a being that loves freedom, both for himself and others, and he sees a complete lack of limits, including those born from reasons, from enjoying one’s self to be the ultimate expression of liberty. To him, humans are best when they indulge in their desires without thinking of any consequences, and he loves to watch and help them do exactly that. Things such as laws given by uncaring rulers, morals that name natural desires as ‘evil’ without any explanation and ‘reason’ that prevents one from doing what they feel like out of dread are nothing else than the utmost evil. The blessings he gives are opportunities for others to be free of those shackles, even if it’s against their wills. As a side note, he seems to prefer to give his blessings to women, or very beautiful men, calling ‘Maenads’ those who join him. The apple didn’t fall that far from the tree.

But exactly for those reasons, he never could be humanity’s liberator, despite his dearest wishes. Even an outcome where he deposed Zeus and granted the world its freedom would be a timeline utterly opposed to the Human Order. For much like a certain German philosopher held that the Apollonian and Dionysian both were needed for the creation of art, a world bereft of structures would have no progress. It would only be a realm filled with beast-like existences obsessed with their instincts and desires. In a sense, he could be called a possible Evil of Humanity…

Relationships
    Heracles
    “Jeesh, that woman ain’t missed you either, uh? I know I made you one of my guys when you lost that card game, but seems that ain’t happening right now. Bummer.”

Caligula
    “Hmm, it seems you’ve already been blessed, beloved of Diana. Well then, don’t let me stop you. Spread your desires and consume everything you want, even should it burn down your empire!”

Shuten-Douji, Ibuki-Douji
    “Now I like your style! Taking all the good food, all the good wine and all the good company without any care for the consequences! Too bad I never went to Japan, I’d have gladly invited onis to party hard! Wanna make up for that?”

Neo-Argonauts
    “So you’re the one who finally freed humanity, who ended the travesty that was Atlantis… I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous, but don’t think I’m bitter about my world’s end. If those idiots could only nod and let themselves be destroyed, they weren’t humans worth living.”

Hippocleides
    “He punished you for having honest fun, and you still want to earn this bastard’s approval? I thought my alternate self’s blessing would have opened your eyes already! You were at your best when you ‘didn’t care’!”

Samyaza
    “Yes, exactly! Humanity has no need for rules or order, it’s at its best when it’s unafraid of doing whatever it wants! What do ya say we bring salvation to the world together?”

Izabel
    “Hey now, I like the idea, but your methods are all wrong! What’s the point of being free if you can’t do the things you enjoy? Well, don’t like you’re gonna change your mind, and I can dig that. So why don’t we have a brawl to figure out who’s gonna give freedom to the world?”

Zeus (Lostbelt)
    “...you are not my father. Just my mother’s murderer.”
    Last edited by Kamera; January 25th, 2022 at 10:05 AM. Reason: wtf

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool 13
    Till Eulenspiegel: Eulenspiegel, literally "owl-mirror" is a german literary figure, jester-type. An important story that was modified over the years. One could go many routes here. Go full pun and the harsher early version and use his name, which can be said as a pun like "wipe my ass" together with his different scat pranks. Or go philosophical with owl and mirror, using it a metaphorical mirror to depict him as the fool that outsmarts his victims. Free reign in depiction.

Pope or Dalai Lama: one of them as Servant.

Servantverse: Make a Servant of your choosing into a Servantverse character. Go wild. Check out Morgs Servantverse Project, perhaps this Servant could join a side of them?

Top-Level Creator's Notes
    IT'S FINALLY DONE! This is one of my more ambitious projects, and I had a lot of trouble finishing it, but I suppose it's good to start the New Year with a bang.

A very belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, whoever you are! I may have a small hunch based on the prompts, but I think I'll keep that to myself.
    Caster of the Papal States
    -- Shadows Underneath the Brilliant Renaissance --

"Greetings, I am Servant Caster. You may know me as Pope Alexander VI. It appears that I have been summoned under... a most unusual of circumstances. No matter. So long as the Lord is with us, we can do anything. Here's to a fruitful partnership. Let us minimize bloodshed and win this war through the wonderful powers of love and friendship!"

Source

"Were you expecting a fat old man to appear? Ahaha, sorry to disappoint, but as you can see, I was actually quite a looker during my youth. I mean, where did you think my dear Cesare and Lucrezia get their looks from? From yours truly, of course! It's just that aging is a terrible, terrible thing. Yet despite it all, no matter how old and wrinkly I got, my love for my children remains unchanging. That's a proud father's love for you! Family truly is a wonderful thing!"

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: -

True Name: Pope Alexander VIRodrigo Borgia
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Rome (15th century)

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: A
    NP: B+

Dislikes: Assassination attempts, rumors, the Mage's Association
    Talent: Making friends, showing kindness, nepotism, weaving conspiracies
    Natural Enemy: Girolamo Savonarola, Caterina Sforza, anyone from the Mage's Association
    Armament: Black keys, magecraft, wires(?)
    Catalyst: Church documents signed under his name, a ring with a hollow compartment bearing the Borgia family insignia

Class Skills
    Territory Creation (A)

The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Caster can create the papal fortress Castel Sant'Angelo... or at least a smaller replica of it, which is superior to a "workshop".

"Tch, what is with this dingy little place you call home? No Master if mine should live without experiencing a bit of luxury. Here, let me invite you to my place. I may not be much of a mage, strictly speaking, but my authority as pope allows me to do this either way. Eh? Am I abusing my authority? Ahaha, nonsense! This is but a simple recreation! Besides, it's okay for me to treat my friend to something nice every now and again, wouldn't you think so? Yes, yes, follow me. I'm sure you'll love the feast I prepared inside."

Item Construction (C)

The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. This Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Caster can create black keys, materials used for church sacraments, and certain mystic codes with holy attributes. That's not to say he ever used these items often in life. He simply gained the ability to manufacture them thanks to his connections to people who did.

"Hey now, don't makes it sound like I'm just shamelessly leeching off them! This is the wonderful power of friendship at work! Besides, you're not so different either now, are you? You certainly have an air of charisma and authority as a Master, yet without the Servants supporting you, I doubt you'd make it this far. Indeed, to a certain extent, we owe our successes to those around us."

Personal Skills
    Papal Bull (A)

A seal that served as a symbol of a pope's authority. Documents bearing this seal was treated as an absolute command from the head of the Catholic Church, capable of bending even kings and rulers to the church's will. Caster used this seal a number of times throughout his reign, most famously to confirm the rights of the Spanish crown in the New World (indirectly causing the slave trade to take off) and to facilitate the construction of King's College in Scotland.

This Skill functions as a weaker version of Keys of Heaven, a Skill held by a certain other pope which Caster is unable to wield due to his... less than stellar reputation. It is equivalent to a single Command Spell he could use on those of Catholic faith. No matter how depraved or morally questionable his orders may be, affected targets will display a powerful compulsion to carry it out. Conversely, however, this Skill bears little to no effect when used on non-believers.

"Why am I not a Ruler? Hmm... because I don't want to. That's it. If you think about it further, isn't it a sad existence? To love the world impartially, I mean. When you love everyone the same way, isn't that effectively the same as loving no one at all? Rulers are blind to certain types of love. Love towards your children. Your family. Your legacy. Love is a very human thing; it is only natural to love some things more than others. I'm sure that's the way the Lord Himself intended it to be, and these so-called Rulers insist on depriving themselves of that beauty, all to maintain their self-righteous notions of impartiality!"
    "Hm? What's that? No, I'm not 'salty' over anything, thank you. You must be mistaken. Ahem, anyway, I hope this Skill can make it up to you somehow... though I'd rather not use it unless I really must."

Golden Rule (Borgia) (B-)

A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth... or something like that. Caster openly used the church to advance his family fortunes, and his tenure as pope is widely seen as one of the sparks that ignited the Protestant Reformation. While he was born into a noble family, much of his wealth was gained through his political maneuvers, oftentimes at the expense of others. These maneuvers included the spoils of war he received from his son Cesare's career as a condotierro (mercenary), as well as marrying off his daughter Lucrezia to a number of noble houses (and potentially killing off her spouses once they outlived their usefulness).

This Skill is no different. Unlike the standard version of Golden Rule, wealth gained through this Skill is explicitly gained from others. Whenever Caster (or his Master) receives wealth, someone else is actively losing it. Examples of this Skill include people accidentally dropping their wallets, ATMs malfunctioning and spitting out obscene amounts of cash, and Caster coincidentally saving someone who would proceed to repay him with cash, which he would graciously accept. The downside, however, is that neither Caster nor the Master has any control over who these Skills may harm, so long as it would "make Caster and the Master even richer". For example, there's always a chance of the Master's immediate family getting into a terrible accident, and the Master receiving insurance money for said accident.

"I don't entirely live for the sake of wealth, per se, but you can't deny that money is important. It's like a key that opens an entirely different part of the world before your eyes. In some cases, that key could even open someone's heart, allowing a long and fruitful partnership to happen. To a certain extent, money really can buy friends! Of course, there are times where I have to... renew my friend list once some people outlived their usefulness, but I try not to think of that part too hard. Oh, while on the subject of money, I do apologize in advance if this Skill may... harm those close to you. I don't really have an 'off' switch on this one, unfortunately."

Grand Order (C-)

The mark of a Beast, signifying one’s status as an Enemy of Human Order. A curse embedded into the Magic Crest of 72 magus families by a being claiming to be King Solomon. It ensures that when their assigned time arrives, one of the seventy two Demon God Pillars will take over their descendant’s body and carry out their plan of the Incineration of the Human Order.

Within Caster's Magic Crest lies the mark of a Demon God. They who governed over love, friendship, and the hearts of men. The 71st Pillar, Dantalion. Caster's personality is quite highly compatible with the Demon God's, as one who weaved a deceitful thread of "friendship" throughout the feuding families of Renaissance Italy and utilized these connections to his own advantage. Had Caster actually devoted himself further to magecraft rather than his personal ambitions, it would have been very likely for his ambitions to lead to a significant breakthrough, greatly advancing the Demon God's plans.

...Yet he held back. His love for his family, twisted as they were, held him back. So long as he remains concerned with his family's fate, he will continue to neglect deeper pursuits of wisdom and philosophy in favor of accumulating wealth, a thirst he could never satisfy. And so Dantalion remained just one step short of true awakening. He continued to offer guidance to Caster, yet ultimately, Dantalion's purpose would only be accomplished one generation later, in the hands of Caster's son, Cesare Borgia. Unbound by familial and moral attachments, Cesare utilized the Demon God's authorities to its fullest, eventually becoming the "ideal ruler" depicted in Niccolo Machiavelli's Il Principe.
    Dantalion (Humanoid Form)

"Dantalion. Pleasant fellow, that one. Someone who could truly understand me when nobody else could. His... er, her? Their? Their nagging does get annoying after a while though. They said something about setting my sights 'beyond the mortal world' and whatnot, but how could I? Not when there's still so many things left to accomplish there! ...All things considered, I do miss them every now and then. Since I still bear their mark in my Crest, I retain a portion of their authority. I just can't see them anymore ever since they decided to go with Cesare. Oh well, as a father, it does give me some relief knowing my boy is in good hands. I heard they served him well."

Book of Dantalion (EX)

Even now, Caster's life and character is a subject of much controversy. To many, he was a corrupt despot devoid of morals. Even his very name is synonymous with libertinism, nepotism, and hedonism. Yet at the same time, others described him as a charming gentleman with an appreciation for the arts and sciences. His brilliant wit was only matched by his devotion to the church. Furthermore, his successors also described him as one of the world's finest popes ever since Saint Peter himself. So how does two very different accounts of Caster's character exist simultaneously.

Caster is a very charismatic man who excels in forging alliances and extending the gift of friendship... or so it may seem. While this Skill may work similarly to the standard Charisma or Proof of Friendship, the truth ran deeper than that. Among the many slanderous rumors trying to discredit them at the time, one of them mentioned how he possibly colluded with demons. It was said that voices of numerous men and women could be heard from his chamber at all times, even on hours where he was supposedly alone. The most common interpretation of this tale is that he invited young men and women to participate in sexually depraved orgies with him. The less common interpretation is that he communed with deceased spirits and hellish demons to ask for their counsel.

For once, the less common interpretation is closer to the truth. Dantalion holds an authority over the hearts of men. They know the thoughts of every men and women, and could change them freely. Furthermore, they could also incite feelings of love, admiration, and empathy to the point bitter rivals could become lifelong companions. It was this authority that supported Caster's rise to power. He knew exactly every thought and every desire that lies within one's heart. Using this authority, Caster knows how to please and "befriend" even his worst critics, drawing them to his side.

As Caster only holds a fraction of Dantalion's true authority, this Skill is limited to reading the minds and emotions of those in his immediate vicinity, and greatly reducing hostile intentions through peaceful dialogue. This effect can be further boosted using his Noble Phantasm.

"As my Master, you should really believe in yourself more, you know that? Most people's words don't mean much. Now here's a pop quiz! Say you have an enemy; an incredibly annoying fellow that you just can't see eye to eye on. Someone whose principles stand directly opposite of your own. Worst of all, they actually have the power to destroy everything you've worked for! What would you do then? Mock them? Discredit their voice? 'Dispose' them? ...No. See, for every enemy you 'defeat', someone else is bound to take up their sword and continue their fight. It's also a waste of potential assets. Here's the right answer; you smile and shake their hands. You bind them under you, kill them with kindness. That way, even their pathetic existences could be of some value under your cause. That is the amazing power of friendship. As for those common folk cursing your name and demanding you to 'answer for your crimes'?"
    "Well, why should you care about them? They couldn't hope to change a single thing throughout their entire lives so far, what value do their words hold? That's why I told you to believe in yourself; hold your head high, and focus on befriending people who actually matter. Surround yourself with people who bring positive changes to your life."

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Disperse, Thread of Bonds, and Unite All Under Friendship
    Filum Unionis: Borgia

"Now, now, let us put all this senseless fighting to rest. Best to lay down your arms and talk things out peacefully. After all... aren't we all friends here?"

Type: Anti-Team
    Range: -
    Max Targets: 20 people

A crystallization of Caster's entire way of life; his nepotism, connections, and the thread of conspiracies he supposedly masterminded. In order to maintain his position, he forged numerous strategic alliances throughout Renaissance Italy, to the point where the nobles, members of the church, the military, and the statesmen all swore allegiance to him despite his questionable actions. His only staunch opposition was the Medici family, and their voices hardly mattered when he had "friends" from all over Italy (as well as the Crown of Aragon) by his side. In a sense, Caster's rise to power can be attributed to "the power of friendship" and the powerful bonds he forged... as well as massive amounts of wealth, but that's beside the point.

This Noble Phantasm is proof of those bonds. Whenever one considers themselves to be a "friend" to Caster (regardless of Caster's own opinion on the matter), they are automatically branded with a "seal of approval" and accepted into his "group of conspirators". This mark can be terminated by either Caster himself or the individual in question at will. Imitating the nature of Master-Servant contracts, Caster can freely communicate with his conspirators through telepathy, akin to a remote communicator. He can also transfer his mana to them, granting them temporary boost to physical abilities and healing minor injuries. Secondly, he could also perform this neat party trick where he instantly teleports an item from a nearby conspirator's hands into his own (this includes weapons and even Noble Phantasms, though he would still be incapable of using them), based on his... questionable definition of friendship.

Offensively, these "bonds" manifest as mana strings that Caster can freely control from his body. Initially, these strings have little offensive potential; at most they're useful to trip up enemies, briefly bind them, or knock weapons off their hands. However, the stronger these "bonds" are, and the more "friends" he has, the stronger these strings become, eventually strong enough to inflict deep cuts on the enemy. All in all, a Noble Phantasm that weaponizes "the power of friendship" itself.

Manifest, Thread of Lies, and Subjugate All Under Servitude
    Filum Mendacium: Dantalion

"Oh my, what's this? Are you actually pointing your sword at me? Oh dear, whatever shall I do? Are you sure about this? Maybe we can sit down and talk about this over tea? After all... aren't we all friends here?"

...At least, that's the part of this Noble Phantasm that Caster would freely disclose to his "friends". There is a darker aspect to this Noble Phantasm that he keeps hidden. Caster sees himself as someone standing at the very top; everyone else, no matter how close they are to him, must always contribute something to his cause. His friendships was always built upon the principles of pragmatic utility, and terrifyingly enough, it worked, most of the time.

This Noble Phantasm siphons a certain amount of mana periodically from all of Caster's "conspirators". While the amount taken is small enough to only cause mild feelings of fatigue, Caster could also utter a certain incantation to instantly absorb massive amounts of mana from one target, sucking them dry and temporarily incapacitating them.

There are two other applications of this Noble Phantasm made possible through Dantalion's authority. First of all, based on their ability to "show one person to the summoner no matter where they may be", Caster always knows of his conspirators' whereabouts, so long as they still bear that mark. He could also receive clear visions of their surroundings through an incantation.

The most terrifying effect of this Noble Phantasm is its ability to "change the hearts of men", as per the Demon God's authority. Rather than direct mind control, this authority translates into the ability to whisper powerful suggestion spells into the minds of his conspirators. Caster cannot explicitly force a target to do something that they are strictly opposed to. However, the moment he could persuade the target that even 1% of them actually wants to do said action, this Noble Phantasm may set in, poisoning their minds further. In later stages, even if the target knows that Caster did something to them, they can no longer discern which of their thoughts came independently, and which are born of
    Dantalion's
    Caster's
    sinister whispers.

All of these effects can be cleared simply by verbally renouncing one's friendship to Caster, erasing the conspirator's mark. However, Caster's persuasive powers may make it difficult for one to do so.

"You'd really think I'd do something so depraved and immoral? Ah, you wound me! Now, now, I know my actions can be suspicious sometimes, but I would never inflict any kind of harm upon my friends. Renouncing our friendship right now is a bad idea. All this suspicion, this growing rift between us, it's exactly what our enemy wants. They want you to think that I've only been using you from the beginning! The moment you renounce our bond, I can no longer save you, and you'll certainly meet a tragic end by their hands. So please, bear with me for a little longer. I only did this to protect you."

Source

Death's Sweet Embrace, Ghost of the Renaissance
    La Cantarella

"I see. You're certain about this? Is there nothing I can do to convince you? ...Very well then, it can't be helped. I wish you luck in all your future endeavors. Allow me to pour you one last glass of wine to celebrate the dissolution of our partnership. Cheers!"

Range: -
    Max Targets: 10 people

A killer most profane, a murderous ghost whom allegedly murdered several of the pope's political enemies; a poison that may or may not exist. According to legend, the Cantarella was a deadly poison supposedly used by the Borgia family to dispose of their enemies. It was thought to be a type of powerful arsenic with a pleasant aftertaste, supposedly mixed into food or drink. Yet even now, the mere existence of this poison is but a hypothesis. None of the Borgia family's crimes were ever truly proven, and it was equally possible that those allegedly murdered by the Borgias actually met their end through natural illnesses or simple food poisoning. Even if they were actually murdered, there was no proof that these crimes were perpetrated by the Borgias or their allies. Thus, one common interpretation states that this poison was just a rumor used to slander the Borgia name. Caster himself chose to remain tight-lipped on this matter, brushing off every question with a smile.

As something that exists between the borders of truth and rumors, this Noble Phantasm takes the form of "a poison without an origin point". There is no magical concoctions or special powders that Caster would need to mix into the target's consumables. This was based on the public perception that "these people died after sharing a meal with him at some point, so the Cantarella must be at fault, even if I've never personally seen him use it". All Caster has to do is offer any kind of food or drink to his target and once this consumable enters the digestive system, he has a certain window of time to "detonate" the poison before the item is fully digested (or converted into mana in case of Servants). This window of time is six hours for humans, and two hours for Servants. While this poison is almost assuredly lethal for humans, most Servants can survive this poison, though they would still suffer from a few hours' worth of diarrhea, excessive vomiting, and difficulty breathing.

Due to his principle of "not wasting potential assets", Caster prefers to use this Noble Phantasm only as a last resort, for those he simply couldn't convince to join his side, or those deemed to volatile for him to use. Occasionally, he may utilize this Noble Phantasm in smarter ways, such as detonating the poison after the target receives food from someone else in order to frame said individual and sow animosity.

"It's easy to silence someone permanently with poison, but it's just... far too messy for my taste. I'm not an Assassin, you know? I don't consider myself good at killing, nor do I take any pleasure in it. Then again, if I truly must dirty my hands... why waste all that effort on poisoning one person when you can accomplish much more? The life of one person, in the grand scheme of things, holds little value. The friends they have, on the other hand... it would be much more beneficial to cripple these connections first. What happens after that, you ask? ...Haven't you been paying attention to the previous lesson? You befriend them! Oh, it's just so much easier to 'save' someone when they have no one else to turn to, after all!"

Lore
    The Italian Renaissance was a period of numerous advancements not just in the arts and sciences, but also in the world of magecraft. Facilitated by new inventions and schools of thoughts, numerous advancements in the field of magecraft was made. Even so, as the saying goes, the brightest lights tend to cast the darkest shadows, and the Renaissance was no exception. This is the tale of one individual who stood at the center of this darkness. One whose ambitions put him at odds with politicians and mages alike.

Act 1: Legacy of the Borgias
    Rodrigo Borgia (1431-1503) was an Italian nobleman born to the prestigious Borgia family, one of the wealthiest and most influential families during the Renaissance, rivaled only by the Medici family. Many of his family members held important positions in the government, the military, and the church. In fact, his uncle was pope Callixtus III.

Most members of the Borgia family were gifted with high-quality magic circuits. Some decided to dedicate their lives in pursuit of the Root, as most mages do, while others were content to use magecraft to further their own personal goals, be it riches, love, or influence. Yet at the end of the day, they were... relatively on the better side, as far as mages go. That was until Rodrigo was born. Rodrigo did not share the quality of his family's circuits... he easily surpassed them all. It was an irregularity; he possessed circuits with quality higher than anyone else in the last few generations of the family. Even if the steep decline of mystery meant he could not perform powerful spells like ones from the Age of Gods, he still displayed immense potential. His family was overjoyed... until the Mage's Association took notice of this irregularity. Wishing to study his circuits further, and sensing a certain foreboding presence from those circuits, the Association issued a Sealing Designation upon his name.

Much of young Rodrigo's youth was filled with foiled assassination attempts, which history would later remember simply as a struggle for power between the numerous feuding families of the time. One of these attempts resulted in the death of Rodrigo's father, Jofré Borgia in 1437. As the Borgias continued to fear for their lives, a plan was eventually concocted to protect the young Rodrigo. He was to be sent to a place where the Mage's Association could not touch him so easily, at least not without inciting a major scandal among mages; the center of the Roman Catholic Church itself. Yet that was not enough. After all, what if the church ended up taking interest to his circuits as well? Rather than simply handing him off to the church, he needed to be properly integrated into it, in a position that would be integral to the structures of the church as a whole, so that he would not be so easily replaceable. His uncle, then-Cardinal Alfonso Borgia (later known as pope Callixtus III) volunteered to do the job, utilizing his connections to appoint him as a sacristan at the Cathedral of Valencia when the boy was 14. He spent the next decade working closely under his uncle's supervision, while the Cardinal-as well as a number of other esteemed tutors from the upper echelons of Italy- mentored him in both human and magecraft affairs.

Act 2: Crossroads of Ambition
    As the years passed, Rodrigo Borgia matured into a fine young man. He was charming, knowledgeable on the arts, sciences, and spiritual affairs. As many young Italian nobles did at the time, he frequently indulged himself in parties. Yet despite this reputation... a certain sense of uneasiness continued to fester within his heart. The assassination attempts had considerably lessened ever since he started working in the church, yet his life would always be in danger, be it from feuding noble families who desired his wealth, or mages who desired his Crest. He received smiles and praises wherever he went, but the only thing he ever learned in turn was distrust; even those who bore the brightest of smiles still has a chance of stabbing him in the back. No matter how much he tried to escape his fate, he will always stand between the ambitions of two worlds.

In 1456, pope Callixtus III appointed Rodrigo as a Cardinal, a controversial move many deemed to be blatant nepotism. Yet nepotism was not a strange concept to the Borgias, who had been taught only to surround themselves with people they can absolutely trust to minimize attempts on their lives. Rodrigo and Alfonso was no different in that regard. At this point, Rodrigo had fully integrated himself as a member of the church. His hedonistic tendencies occasionally caused him to butt heads with other members of the clergy, but none can deny that he executed all of his obligations well, and despite the controversies, there were no grounds to kick him out of the church. For a while, Rodrigo was content; after so long, he felt safe... or at least as safe as he could be, for someone who constantly had to sleep with one way open.

...Things changed just two years later, when the pope was found dead under mysterious circumstances. Rodrigo did not know how this came to be; whether his death was natural, or if he was murdered. At the end of the day, he simply learned that his position as Cardinal was not enough; he was far from safe, and he would need to climb even higher, to the point no one else could touch him. With this newfound ambition, something else seemed to have awakened within him, something sinister that laid dormant within his Magic Crest for decades.

Act 3: To the Very Top
    Rodrigo spent the next few decades building connections and amassing power as a Cardinal. While he had been too young to seek the papacy himself, he played important roles in the papal elections of 1458, 1464, 1471, and 1484, putting himself in high standing with his predecessors. Lower-ranked members of the clergy accused him of corruption, nepotism, and a plethora of other conspiracies, yet he paid them no mind, not even bothering to address these accusations. He simply focused his efforts on "befriending" the most influential people of the time. According to anecdotes, his sheer charisma was almost terrifying; it was as if he always knew exactly what to say to appease others. Combined with voices allegedly heard from behind his chambers in the dead of night, this led to a slanderous rumor that accused him of conjuring demons for counsel. Rodrigo simply dismissed these rumors with a smile, neither confirming nor denying them.

By the papal election of 1492, Rodrigo effectively held most of Italy at the palm of his hand. Many stood in his way over the years, but most of them coincidentally vanished, had their family assets confiscated, arrested under vague charges, mysteriously died of violent diarrhea and vomiting, or inexplicably changed their stances and became staunch allies of his. Before the election, the only threat before him was the young Cardinal Giovanni de Medici (later known as pope Leo XI). The youth was backed by the distinguished Medici family, a longtime rival of the Borgias, yet despite it all, he failed. Nobody took the 17 year-old's words seriously, despite his warnings, and Rodrigo Borgia was elected as pope Alexander VI.

Act 4: The Pope and the Father
    By 1492, Rodrigo Borgia had it all, he knew full well of both the mundane and supernatural affairs of the Roman Catholic church. He even exerted considerable influence over Italian politics as well. Nobles, Cardinals, and church executors alike answered to him. He utilized these connections to ruthlessly crush any potential threats to his family, be it through force or "friendship". He was greatly unpopular as pope due to constant accusations of corruption, nepotism, extortion, murder, and more. Many dubbed him as one of the worst popes in history, but due to the fact that most of his alleged crimes were unproven, there was nothing anyone could do to stop him, and at most, these accusations were treated as nothing more than pathetic attempts to slander his name.

One of pope Alexander's most controversial decisions was openly acknowledging his children and granting them high-ranking positions in the clergy (Cesare as Cardinal) or the government (Lucrezia as Governor of Stupoli). One reason he did this was to ensure that his children would not need to live in fear as he did back then, but unsurprisingly, this decision subjected his entire family to even more unsavory rumors (incest, assassinations, sexual debauchery, and more). Rodrigo taught his children the same things he learned in his youth; to pay no mind to these worthless voices and devote themselves to their ambitions.

Pope Alexander VI fell to an unspecified illness in 1503. Circumstances surrounding his death led to suspicions of poisoning. Numerous suspects were named, from other members of the clergy, rival families, to Rodrigo's own son Cesare. Yet the truth remains unknown to this day.

...or so they would want you to think. The Mage's Association finally got to him. Knowing that direct assassination was impossible due to the pope always being surrounded by guards and allies, they resorted to a more discrete method of killing, one that the pope himself used against them years ago; poisoning. While a younger Rodrigo could have easily sensed this attempt on his life, his age, combined with Dantalion's authority leaving him to acclimate itself to Cesare's circuits left him vulnerable. The Association recovered his body and dissected his circuits, yet by then, Dantalion was no longer there. Rodrigo's circuits had atrophied, leaving only vague traces of something that had been there previously. Thus, the Association remained blind to the threat upon the Human Order, a massive plan that would be executed roughly five centuries later.

Description
    "Love, friendship, and family, of course! Tell me, is there anything more wonderful than those? Seeing your children grow up happy and healthy, free to pursue their own dreams without ever having to fear for their lives and sleep with one eye open for half their lifetime is the greatest pleasure a father can have! Of course, I understand that I've resorted to some... unsavory methods to reach that point, but I have no regrets. It's natural for many- perhaps you included- to resent me for the things I did, but perhaps you'll come to understand my reasons once you know of a love as wonderful as the one I felt."

Dislikes:
    "What I dislike? Well, that has to be... fools who don't know when to give up. Once you had to resort to pathetic rumors and name-calling, you've already lost. I mean, incest, really? How absurd. As the saying goes, it's better to keep your mouth shut when you have nothing good to say... not like their words could change anything at that point. Their curses, their accusations, the rumors they perpetuated about me and my family... at the end of the day, those words are worth less than trash. It's so pathetic that they don't even warrant a response from me. Really now, what's so hard about keeping their head down, smiling, and holding each others' hands as friends?"

Wish to the Grail:
    "...I've never really thought about that, now that you mention it. I've spent the first half of my life pursuing my ambitions, and the second half ensuring my children's happiness. Now that those things are done with, I feel like a businessman who just retired and got hit by mid-life crisis after realizing there's nothing else he specifically needs to do. Maybe I really am getting old... Hmm, I guess summoning Cesare and Lucrezia here would be nice, or if they're already here, maybe I'll invite them out on a picnic. I could cook some barbecue, play ball with Cesare, or... hmm... what else do fathers normally do with their children these days?"

A charming, jovial man. Someone who's so sickeningly kind and wholesome that you can't help but think that he's constantly planning some sinister conspiracy... but you just can't pin any crime on him, so you find yourself accepting his kindness anyway because you'd feel bad for turning him down otherwise. Eventually, you'd feel guilty for even doubting him in the first place... all while he drags you further into the darkness.

A very pragmatic man who trusts no one yet freely preaches of love and friendship to everyone. Someone capable of citing biblical passages and poignant quotes, all to further his own ends. He judges others solely based on how much use they could be of use to him. For those he deems "important", he spares no effort in befriending them, telling them the exact things they want to hear while showering them with riches and promises of a better life (or at the very least molding himself to adapt this individual's definition of what a "friend" should be). For those he deems "unimportant", however... they barely exist in his eyes. He still displays some basic kindness towards them- the act which gathered him so many supporters in life- but in his heart, these people are simply meaningless "background characters" who would leave no significant impact on his life. While this arrogance leaves Caster prone to assassination attempts perpetrated by those he deemed "insignificant", he's confident that Dantalion's authority is powerful enough to protect him from such attempts.

Caster trusts his children more than anyone else (perhaps even Dantalion themselves). He displays a different side to his personality around them; a father who only desires the best for his children. He's the type of proud parent who'd endlessly gloat about their children to other parents and family members, much to these children's embarrassment. Then he'd get comically depressed the moment these children entered "that rebellious phase" and said anything remotely hurtful to him (the phrase "I hate you, dad!" does more damage to him than any A-ranked Noble Phantasm ever could). Even his more questionable decisions, such as marrying off Lucrezia to other noble families without her having a say in the matter, was born of genuine belief that it would bring happiness to her. The moment these troublesome husbands proved him wrong, he's quick to authorize their "disposal".

A clumsy but well-meaning dad who awkwardly tries and fails to bond with his children. An unhinged crime boss who somehow obtained the highest position within the Roman Catholic church. Underneath his perpetual smile, Caster is a perfect representation of both.

Relationships
    Honorius III:
    "Yes, yes, 'a soul's worth is determined by the merit of their servitude'! I couldn't agree more! It's just that... 'servitude' is a rather demeaning word, if you think about it. It implies that they're of lower standing compared to yourself, and the moment they realize this, there's always a chance for them to rise up against you to demand 'justice' or whatever. With that in mind, why don't we use a term that places us as equals, even if the truth may not always be so sweet? Yes, something like... 'friends'?"

Hong Xiuquan:
    "Oh my, the Lord did tell us to love our neighbors, but, um, how should I say this... In what world would you consider the two of us 'neighbors' or anything of the like? You're seriously beyond help, and the mere thought that we even breathe the same air is sickening. Now, would you please disappear?"

Samyaza:
    "Ahahah, this is hilarious! For someone who claims to love humans so much, you really do have no idea on how they work! See, freedom solely for the sake of freedom is a naive, childish way of thinking. There needs to be some semblance of order here and there, not necessarily for something as grand as the advancement of the Human Order, but at the very least to protect your loved ones from harm. Seriously, if you've spent so much time observing humanity, how come you're still blind to something as basic as familial love? Hmph, it can't be helped, then; come with me, and I'll show you the true beauty of humanity!"

Semiramis:
    "If it isn't the Queen of Poisoners herself! A pleasure to make your acquaintance! Yes, I'd be delighted to join you for tea, although... surely you wouldn't mind if I switch the cups, just to be safe?"

Helena Blavatsky, Carl Tanzler:
    "To think that damned Association got to you too... I swear, those mages really do have no sense of human decency! Sometimes I wonder if their blind pursuit of the Root truly robs them of the simpler pleasures in life... Ahem, in any case, I hereby place you under papal protection. Here, you are finally safe."

James Moriarty, Charles Augustus Howell, Belle Starr:
    "Say, Master, do you believe that no act is inherently evil until proven otherwise? Or that one should be deemed innocent until proven guilty? You do? Good, because I was in no way working on some evil conspiracy with those fellows over there. I was simply indulging myself in a friendly game of cards. They started to get suspicious after my fifth win streak, but they couldn't find any definitive proof of me cheating. Still, perhaps I'll throw off my next game, just to keep my cash co- er, I mean, my precious new friends happy."

Tomoe Gozen, Osakabehime, Ganesha:
    "Recently I've taken up gaming, as per the invitation of those ladies in the recreation room. I'm especially fond of those 'dating sims', as they call it. They provide this challenge that I haven't felt for the longest time! You see, back then, Dantalion just gave me a 'walkthrough' whenever I talk to anyone; what to say to increase their affection meter, how to enter certain 'routes' with them, how to trigger certain flags, things like that... but Dantalion can't use his authority on a videogame, so I actually had to properly consider my options before picking what to say. I have to admit, I forgot just how fun it was to do so!"

Caterina Sforza:
    "So it's you... You've certainly proven yourself to be quite the nuisance to my son Cesare. Sometimes I wonder if it would be embarrassing for a parent to meddle too deeply into their children's affairs, but then I remembered that time you occupied the Castel Sant'Angelo. That should be enough justification for me to send another papal army down to Forli. You were a fierce opponent, Tigress, but at the end of the day, you fought alone, while me and Cesare had friends fighting by our side. That was your downfall then, and it shall prove to be your downfall now."

Leonardo da Vinci:
    "Ah, the great Leonardo da Vinci herself, the legendary genius of the Renaissance, Italy's pride and joy! Allow me to offer you my thanks for mentoring Cesare and accompanying him on that tour of the country back then. He was fortunate to learn from someone as brilliant as you. Right now, it brings me nothing but joy knowing that we stand together in humanity's darkest hour, fighting for the sake of- eh? What's that? A demon..?"
    *looks behind his back*
    "Oh dear, you must be seeing things. Perhaps those obligations are starting to take a toll on your health. You are a valuable member of Chaldea now, and as a fellow leader once, I can sympathize with what you're going through. How about I brew you a cup of tea? They could help with the nerves, and perhaps you'll feel a little less sleepy afterwards. How about it? No? Are you sure..?
    "

Pope Leo X:
    "So you're the brat from back then... oh, what's that? You've actually managed to become pope! Well, good on you for being the first pope of the Medici family! That's great! your efforts really did pay off, and dreams really do come true! Excellent... you're actually worth something now."

Girolamo Savonarola:
    "Ahaha, remember that time I excommunicated you and branded you a heretic, which indirectly led to you being burned at the stake? Good times... Anyway, please understand that it was nothing personal. That is to say, if you hadn't done what you did, and someone else did, they would certainly burn at your place. ...Um, actually, scratch that. Maybe it was just a liiittle bit personal. Your sermons and prophecies really were starting to become a thorn on my side, after all. Perhaps I could have disposed of you through more discrete means, but sometimes, the people do need a little warning, just saying..."

Cesare & Lucrezia Borgia:
    "If it isn't my darlings Cesare and Lucrezia, summoned at the age where they're at their most adorable! Come here and give your dear old daddy a big hug! Oh, maybe I can give you a piggyback ride now! I do feel a bit stronger compared to when I was alive. Just sit over here, and-"
    *CRACK!*
    "Oogh, my back. My poor back... I really am getting old..."

Bond CE
    I have a question for you, Master.
    Relax, I'm not asking this as the pope, nor as the most powerful man in Italy. I simply ask this as a father.

By any chance, have you ever thought of... becoming a father/mother yourself after this whole crisis is resolved?
    Ah, no, I don't mean anything with this question. I'm simply curious, that's all.

At one point, I felt as if my life simply consisted of running away. From the Association, the other families, from my own fate...
    Even after my uncle was killed and I obtained this newfound ambition to reach the top, I always did so believing that I'm just prolonging the inevitable.
    Back then, I thought I was doomed to a tragic end at their hands, that there was nothing for me to look forward to at the end of that ambition.
    But when I first held my children in my hands, it's...
    Even now, I can't describe this sensation. No set of words could fully describe how I felt then.
    In any case, they gave me a new reason to live; a future to look forward to at the end of that darkness.

Ahem, anyway, that's enough about my children. We could spend a few more hours here if we linger in this topic.
    What I'm trying to say is that parenthood is a massive responsibility, but it pays off in the end.

You have to wake up in the middle of the night when they cry to give them their milk.
    Feed them, teach them to walk and talk, praise their efforts, give them presents every once in a while.
    Plan their education for the next 18 years or so.
    Look for the finest tutors.
    Speak with their teachers if something went wrong.
    Monitor their friends.
    Make sure they're not causing too much trouble.
    Resolve their juvenile conflicts.
    Pay off troublesome teachers and other parents.
    Listen to those unsavory rumors.
    Dispose of potential threats.
    Gather herbs and synthesize just the right amount of poison to make sure they drop dead and choke on their own-
    Ah, where was I going with this again? Oh yeah...

It pays off in the end.

Creator's Notes
    Hot single daddy pope demands your friendship. Will you accept?
    > Yes
    > Yes, but in red
    > No, but a supernatural force compels you to say "yes" anyway

• The basic concept for this sheet came from those wholesome daddies and epic power-of-friendship shounen heroes. I'm sure most of us had written those types of characters before, but what if I combine these two tropes together? Furthermore, what if I make them... a little less wholesome? Well, that, and lots of dissonance. Like the description said, he's extremely kind and wholesome, but at the same time, you just can't help but think that there's something wrong underneath all that wholesomeness.

• I actually had a more elaborate write-up of the whole Church vs. Mage's Association conflict when working on this sheet, but I worry that writing too much Nasuverse lore would take away from his actual lore, which isn't any less interesting. Besides, I fear that constantly depicting him as a victim running away from the MA would make him way too sympathetic. So I just used the whole conflict as a minor backdrop instead.

• There's an alternate ending to this story where the Cantarella has the power to ruin magic circuits like Kerry's Origin Bullet, and Rodrigo willingly took it at Cesare's urging as a "heroic sacrifice" to get the MA off their tails. It works with the theory that Cesare killed him with the Cantarella, but 1) Again, it would make him too sympathetic. 2) That sorta counts as suicide, and the whole Goetia curse existed to prevent that (even if Dantalion had already moved on to Cesare at that point). 3) I wanna keep the Cantarella as something of a mystery, something that may or may not exist. Having Cesare explicitly kill his dad with it would remove all that mystery.

• To reconcile with the existence of canon Cesare and Lucrezia in Requiem, we could say that canon!C&L is something of a lily version, and there's a summonable Saber/Rider adult Cesare somewhere who's even more compatible with Dantalion compared with his dad here. Oh shoot, now that I've actually mentioned it, I just have to write that, don't I? I'm kinda reluctant tbh, I've had enough of Renaissance politics and Nasuverse lore-diving for at least an entire month, if not more. I doubt, I'd get around to that idea now, but anyone else is welcome to take that off my hands.

• There's a lot of potential for wholesome(?) daddy Borgia snippets here. I'll have to keep that in mind.

• Our Da Vinci is one of the few people who could see through Rodrigo's bullshit from the get-go, and it utterly terrifies her. She normally refuses to even be in the same room as the guy, and seemingly-casual interactions between them contain several layers of passive-aggressiveness and double meanings. He wouldn't actually do anything bad to her just yet, since Da Vinci's role is too irreplaceable for Chaldea at the moment, and there's not even any reason for him to "dispose" of her anytime soon. Still, it's generally a good idea to keep them in separate rooms.

• In a story chapter, I imagine we'd be stuck somewhere with him as our main guide. Comms are down for plot reasons for most of the chapter, and when it briefly connects, we see Da Vinci with a horrified expression on her face, as if she was about to say something before being cut off by a conveniently-timed monster attack/signal error/meticulously-planned "accident". She only got to reveal his true identity at the climax of the chapter, where he turns against us and becomes the chapter's final boss. Like the Columbus reveal in Agartha, just executed better.

• "Dantalion's authority doesn't work on videogames". That line sounds funny now, but it could be some sort of Chekhov's Gun in a fic somewhere. If only there's a Servant that could conceptually transform their surroundings into cyberspace, or convert themselves into data... that's one way to get past his mind-reading and mind-rewriting schtick.

• That said, he actually rarely uses that pseudo-mind control ability from his NP. After all, in game terms, he's already got a walkthrough on every dialogue choice he can make. Actively hacking the game's code to always give him his desired outcome from the get-go would make things way too easy for him, which is why he refuses to do so outside of special circumstances, either out of arrogance or simple boredom.

Last edited by Kamera; January 25th, 2022 at 11:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool 5
    Hayreddin Barbarossa. Redbeard, the unstoppable Pirate King who terrorized the Mediterranean coast for decades, on behalf of the Ottoman Empire. The sheet can be the man himself, or one of his many associates and contemporaries such as his rival Andrea Doria, his brothers, his famous crews such as Piri Reis, or even his Sultan, Suleiman the Magnificent. If the latter, they should at least have a line for him.

Danganronpa pseudo-crossover. A Servant with one of the Danganronpa characters as a faceclaim. The personality or ability need not to fit, though that would be nice. Also it doesn't have to be their official art, fan arts can also be used.

Double Class Servants. A Servant with either Double-Summon like Semiramis, Distortion like Alcides, or any other condition that you can think of that makes them have two Classes. It can also be a Single Servant but with two Saint Graphs like Castor and Pollux.

Class: Rider

Appearance

True Name: Hayreddin Barbarossa

Alignment: True Neutral

Source: Historical fact

Place of Origin: Lesbos, then belonging to the Ottoman Empire

Parameters
    STR: C

END: B

AGI: C++

MGI: D

LCK: A+

NP: A+

Height: 193 centimetres

Weight: 90 kilograms

Dislikes: People who can't handle a situation unexpectedly escalating

Talent: Sea legs, pottery

Natural Enemy: Andrea Doria, Charles V Habsburg

Attribute: Human

Armament: Scimitar, homing missiles

Catalyst: His mausoleum, together with either fragments of a flag he flew (if it still exists) or a ship flying a recreation of his flag (flashier alternative but more available to modern Masters)

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance D+

There are no particular anecdotes of Rider withstanding spells, but his Magic Resistance rank is increased towards divine mysteries thanks to the title of Hayreddin - best of the faith or goodness of the faith - that was bestowed upon him.

Riding -

This Skill has been lost and its effects incorporated in another Skill, Voyager of the Storm.

Personal Skills
    Voyager of the Storm A+

A composite of the skills Charisma, Tactics, and Riding, which belongs to those who have distinguished themselves in sailing vessels recognized as ships.

Rider was one of the greatest pirates to ever live, and one of the most excellent strategists to ever sail across the Mediterranean. His actions were paramount more than any other's to establishing a period of long-standing supremacy of the Ottoman Empire over the Mediterranean sea.

Instinct B

Through this ability, it is possible to halve the penalties inflicted by visual and auditory interference.

Of course, his impossibly acute intuition served him excellently when it came to naval warfare, but it was far from limited to that scope.

Charles V Habsburg attempted multiple times to get Rider to switch sides by sending envoys to him, typically promising him that after the switch he'd still get to keep ruling directly every territory of which he was already in control. On one particular occasion, the envoy had been instructed to assassinate Rider if he were to refuse, and on that specific occasion, owing to his sharp instincts, Rider personally decapitated the envoy with a scimitar after refusing the offer and before the attempt at assassination could even begin.

Victory Over the Holy League of 1583 A

This Skill neutralises most enemy Skills and magecraft whose functioning relies on Rider following a different religion than the user. Moreover, it grants a huge bonus to Rider's AGI when outnumbered and targeting a foe's weaknesses (hence its rank being C++ rather than C).

In one of the most famous naval victories that Rider ever achieved, the battle of Preveza, he defeated an alliance named the Holy League, consisting of the Papal States, the Republic of Venice, the Maltese Knights, the Spains, and the Spanish ruled Naples and Sicily. Though he was massively outnumbered, he exploited the hesitation and interal conflicts within the recently formed unsteady alliance that opposed him, and pounced on them before they could overcome their differences and properly organise themselves to fight him. The Holy League's fleet didn't stand a chance. This was the culmination of Rider's rivalry with the Genoese admiral commanding it, Andrea Doria, and was one of the most decisive victories across the ages for supremacy over the Mediterranean.

Noble Phantasm
    Segreto di Ariadeno
    Pursuit by Fire and Iron along the Coast

Range: 1~30

Max Targets: 1 person

Rider once ravaged the town of Fondi for four days, allegedly to find Giulia Gonzaga, Vespasiano Colonna's widow, famed for her beauty, and bring her to Suleiman. Others say that the Colonna family had an interest in seeing Giulia Gonzaga gone as well, as that would've let them regain direct control of Vespasiano's territories, and that they conspired together with Rider as well.

After Rider had already wreaked havoc at length on Fondi, Sperlonga, Terracina, and most of the territories surrounding these three, the inhabitants of Irti eventually managed to push him back, though some say he simply desisted on purpose, whether upon learning of Giulia Gonzaga's succesful escape far further towards the interior of Italy, or simply having spotted more profit elsewhere in Tunisia, the place towards which his next few raids were directed.

In any case, the destruction he left in his wake on that occasion, the likes of which had never been seen before in those lands, coupled with the fame of the beautiful noblewoman and her sensational escape, contributed to the crystallisation of this episode as a Noble Phantasm in the form of Rider's scimitar, which is capable of materialising homing missiles that pursue their target within a certain range.

By revealing this Noble Phantasm's True Name, it's possible to create a single missile that, on impact, unleashes in a single moment the cumulative destruction that occurred over the course of those long raids.

When asked about the details of the incident, Rider'll say something around the lines of: "Ah... Giulia! I do love beautiful women, but rumour and truth don't always agree, you know?" and never really elaborate on the details, as "Any pirate's got a right to his secrets. And I'm not even hiding a treasure map from you!"

Sanjak 61:13 Yā Muḥammad
    Hayreddin's Beloved Flag

Type: Anti-Army Anti-Army (Self)

Range: 20~40 (Anti-Army) / 0~60 (Anti-Army (Self))

Max Targets: N/A

Unlike some other pirates, Rider is associated less with any specifically named flagship and more with the flag which he flew itself. It features the names of the first four caliphs of the Rashidun Caliphate after the death of Muhammad, as well as the Dhu'l-Fiqar a. k. a. Zulfiqar - a god-given sword belonging first to the prophet and then to Ali - and the Seal of Solomon. A sentence on top of the flag reads "نَصرٌ مِنَ اللَّـهِ وَفَتحٌ قَريبٌ وَبَشِّرِ المُؤمِنينَ يَا مُحَمَّد" (nasrun mina'llāhi wa fatḥhun qarībun wa bashshiri'l-mu’minīna yā muḥammad), which has been translated to "Victory from Allah and an eminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers, O Muhammad." The text is a verse taken from the Quran, with "O Muhammad" added at the end for context since the verse was addressed to the prophet.

This Noble Phantom comes with a variety of effects.

In the first place, its nature as a flag makes it so that any ship becomes functionally a Noble Phantasm - with a massive increase in its toughness, speed and destructive capabilities - as long as it's flying it, and that, though with a lesser rank, so do all ships under Rider's command - whether directly or otherwise - while his flag is still flying and they're within the range of the Anti-Army (Self) portion of his Noble Phantasm.

Moreover, the names of the caliphs and the Seal of Solomon grant Rider and his ships an advantage over any beings or objects that can be classified as 'demonic'. When they hit one such being or object, any of its properties that spur directly from its demonic nature begin to be sealed, and can be completely shut off through enough firepower. For instance, if someone's strength comes from being demonic, their physical attacks will hurt less and less with each hit they take from Rider or his ships; the same would be true for a sword or a castle reinforced with demonic magic, which would quickly begin to lose the demonic component to their sharpness or toughness. This also works for non-physical characteristics, such as being able to breathe fire, or more esoteric powers, as long as their origin can be somehow classified as 'demonic'.

By invoking the name of this Noble Phantasm, calling upon part of the Zulfiqar's nature as a god-sent sword with two blades, each projectile shot from one of the ships Rider's commanding or from his scimitar will split in two halves identical to the original in mid-air. Also, from then on, any demonic being or object hit by projectiles from the ships or by Rider's first Noble Phantasm will not only have its properties gradually sealed, but will also be engulfed by painful vivid green fire that will keep burning indefinitely as long as Rider's flag flies; those that had been previously hit will begin to burn as well. Lastly, thanks to the nature of the verse on the flag, Rider's Luck parameter will increase (that's what the + represents there) and he will receive a boost to all parameters while fighting against any opponent with a lower Luck parameter; his ships will likewise become more powerful against Servants with a Luck parameter lower than Rider's.

Lore
    His mother was born on Lesbos, whereas his father settled on the island during the Ottoman conquest and started a pottery business. The four sons all personally helped out with crafting the products and, save for the eldest brother Ishak, with the naval shipping of what they made. However, at the time, the Knights Hospitaller would prey on any unsuspecting Ottoman ships, military or otherwise, in the nearby waters. Exhasperated by these constant incursions, at one point the brothers snapped, decided to take a page from the Knights' notebook, and tried out piracy. And turns out, they were really good at it.

Their privateering actually stayed very small-scale at first, still coexisting with the family business of trading pottery. But, while the second eldest brother Oruç and the youngest Ilyas were returning on their father's boat from a trade expedition to Tripoli, they were attacked by the Knights Hospitaller, who wounded the former, murdered the latter, and kept their boat captive for three long years.

Not that they released it after those years. Rather, Rider, then known as Khizr and not yet as Hayreddin, found out their location and freed Oruç. Since then, their lives changed.

Oruç became a contracted corsair captain with funding from a prince, and Khizr one of his subordinates; their goal to counteract the Knights Hospitaller's piracy was now their main mission, no longer a private matter secondary to their family's business.

Their patrons and assignments changed over time, but to make a long story short, they conducted raids all over the Mediterranean for years, eventually managing to capture the city of Algiers and the surrounding area from the Spaniards and to become its rulers themselves.

This was a shining achievement, but it certainly had its own problems. If they kept up their carreer of taking saltuary assignments from various patrons, they wouldn't have had enough power to actually defend Algiers and protect themselves from the Spaniards' revenge.

Thus, Oruç offered the title of sultan of Algiers to the then-current ruler of the Ottoman Empire, who accepted it, made him governor of the city and of the West Mediterranean, and promised to support him.

Still, it wasn't quite enough. Algiers held out, and Khizr survived, but Oruç and Ishak both perished. In that situation, Khizr quickly renewed his allegiance to the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire in 1519. Given the title of Beylerbey by Sultan Selim I, he inherited not just Oruç's position, but one of his nicknames as well: Barbarossa. Some say it was due to their physical appearance - Barbarossa literally meaning 'Redbeard' - whereas others say it was a corruption of Baba Oruç - Father Oruç - a nickname allegedly given to Oruç by the Muslims who had been forcibly driven out of Spain and whom he helped escape via ship - a practice that Hayreddin would continue even after his brother's death.

With Oruç gone, Hayreddin's exploits still kept escalating even further, and his personal fame grew to even greater heights. It was during this period that he established a monumental rivalry with the Genoese admiral Andrea Doria. In fact, Doria's actions in the service of emperor Charles V directly contributed to Hayreddin getting appointed as grand admiral of the Ottoman navy and chief governor of North Africa, as they had made the sultan Suleiman the Magnificent realise the importance of having a powerful commander at sea.

Perhaps the most famous naval victory achieved by Hayreddin Barbarossa was that over the Holy League of 1538, an alliance comprising the Papal States, the Republic of Venice, the Maltese Knights, the Spains, and the Spanish ruled Naples and Sicily. In the battle of Preveza, Hayreddin Barbarossa's side was extremely outnumbered, but was able to exploit the mistrust and lack of cohesion within the Holy League and strike decisively before they could properly organise against them. It was a crushing success, which strongly contributed to securing a period of Ottoman supremacy over the Mediterranean.

Charles V, of course, wanted retaliation. The first order of business was providing a fleet to Andrea Doria and ordering him to conquer Tunis, where Hayreddin was located. The conquest was actually succesful, but any celebrations of Hayreddin's death were premature. He'd managed to pass himself for dead and escape Tunis thanks to a fleet he'd left at Bona. He continued to dominate the Mediterranean for many years afterwards. In October 1541 Charles V, going against the advice of Andrea Doria and of the conquistador Hernan Cortés, even attempted to personally besiege Algiers, then Hayreddin's base, and incurred into a severe loss, in no small part due to numerous storms and weather conditions in general. These could've been predicted, but Charles V had grown impatient and frustrated, since his repeated attempts at trying to get Hayreddin Barbarossa to switch sides kept failing. Thus, he was forced to retreat.

The year 1544 marked the only face-to-face conversation between Hayreddin Barbarossa and his rival Andrea Doria, when the former succesfully negotiated the release of Dragut: a pirate whose fame neared his own, who'd fought for him in the Battle of Preveza against the Holy League, who'd later himself become grand admiral after Barbarossa's death, and who was also one of his closest friends.

The following year, Hayreddin appointed his son Hasan as the next sultan of Algiers and retired to Istanbul. There, he dictated his memories, and, the year after, passed away due to a bout of illness.

Personality
    Rider has a genuine passion for adventure, sports an aura of charisma that inspires many to trust his abilities, and is quick to compliment beautiful women no matter the situation. Nonetheless, he's not just another pirate, and not just because of the fact that he's unexpectedly well-read. The crux of it is another matter. What might sometimes look like recklessness, impulsiveness or arbitrariness to an outsider is often really the ability to make efficient split second decisions under pressure and his calm self-confidence in well-concealed preexisting plans. That's how he was able to pass himself for dead when Doria conquered Tunis and he was able to escape thanks to the fleet he'd left at Bona, and that's how he exploited the internal weaknesses of the Holy League.

Interactions
    Frederick Barbarossa: "So, trouble with water? I don't care that you came first, you're really ruining our name, you know."

Edward Teach: "I've got the better color and I don't sound like that, it's a wonder you're a more famous pirate than me anywhere!"

Andrea Doria: "We've fought so many times, yet we've only spoken once before. Even so, after all this time... It'd have been different if you hadn't lost, but since I won out in the end, we can call ourselves old friends, right!?"

Fionn mac Cumhaill: "A kindred spirit! You're welcome aboard my ship whenever you please!"

Blessed Gerard: "The Hospitallers you founded and cherished turned into pirates that went after common folk. To my brothers and I, their hideous raids against us were... inspirational, all things considered. How do you feel about them?"

Oruç Barbarossa: "Ah... of course. I didn't think we'd meet again like this, but it makes perfect sense... So? Do you like what I've done with what you've left me, Oruç?"

Notes
    As regards his first Noble Phantasm's name: Ariadeno, much like Hayreddin, is a translitteration of Khayr al-Dīn, and it was used in Italy at the time - though there were others that coexisted with it as well.

I really wish I'd been able to actually read some of his memoirs, since they'd have doubtlessly made making this sheet a lot easier, but I couldn't find a translation, at least not in time.