View Poll Results: What TM heroine would you LEAST want to date?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saber

4 4.71%
  • Rin

7 8.24%
  • Sakura

11 12.94%
  • Arcueid

2 2.35%
  • Ciel

3 3.53%
  • Akiha

7 8.24%
  • Hisui

0 0%
  • Kohaku

5 5.88%
  • Aoko

0 0%
  • Alice

0 0%
  • Shiki

6 7.06%
  • Nero

14 16.47%
  • Tamamo

3 3.53%
  • Mashu

4 4.71%
  • All of the above.

5 5.88%
  • None of the above.

4 4.71%
  • My option isn't listed! (Reply with character)

0 0%
  • Gray

0 0%
  • Ayaka

0 0%
  • Erice

5 5.88%
  • Jeanne

5 5.88%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3678910 LastLast

Thread: What TM heroine would you LEAST want to date?

It is a part of her on a meta level, in the writer's mind. If the writer didn't consider this an understandable take on her, he would not have written the character as any sort of Jeanne. In-universe explanations are just a sometimes interesting garnish to the overall themes.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Shiki, because I'm not a stubborn basedgod like Mikiya is, so I'd never realistically see that relationship blossom.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

love me until I love myself Prix with a Silent X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    a stubborn basedgod like Mikiya is
    Please elaborate on this comment about my boy.
    Imagine that the world is made out of love. Now imagine that it isn’t.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Blog of Fiction for You to Consume
    Other Links

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Let Sakura say fuck and eat junkfood you weirdos.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He's stubborn, and lives his life based on the moral principles of God, naturally.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    I guess I just don't understand "based" in internet parlance yet.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Other Links

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix with a Silent X View Post
    I guess I just don't understand "based" in internet parlance yet.
    It's literally just "epic" from the old days but for a new internet generation.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    "Based" is just lingo for "I immensely approve of this thing," but it can also be used (following that through line) to describe an immensely driven and purposeful subject.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    It's literally just "epic" from the old days but for a new internet generation.
    It's not that "based" is new, it's that it's simply re-emerged because turnover on the modern 'net is so fast that old stuff becomes new and hip again.

Or, doesn't get a chance to die because it's endlessly iterated upon and grows.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Mikiya is hot sweater boy so I approve of him.

Other Links

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    It's not that "based" is new, it's that it's simply re-emerged because turnover on the modern 'net is so fast that old stuff becomes new and hip again.

Or, doesn't get a chance to die because it's endlessly iterated upon and grows.
    It definitely wasn't in common internet parlance before the mid 2010s. Things that are old are re-iterated only when they're pre- or early-internet and didn't have a chance to become overused in modern spheres of thought. Never forget what happened to "xD" my man.

Blog Entries
    I find it so innocent and funny when you meed someone for whom xD is still an unironic form of expression.

Other Links

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    "Based" is just lingo for "I immensely approve of this thing," but it can also be used (following that through line) to describe an immensely driven and purposeful subject.
    On this forum it means 'based on an obscure French person'.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    She's a manic Roman dream girl who can shower you with whatever you could want or need in exchange for affection, the actual ideal fantasy.
    That but tamamo

Also doesnt that require nero to have a empire?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    That but tamamo

Also doesnt that require nero to have a empire?

Five is our resident actual Rome stan.

Other Links

Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It is a part of her on a meta level, in the writer's mind. If the writer didn't consider this an understandable take on her, he would not have written the character as any sort of Jeanne. In-universe explanations are just a sometimes interesting garnish to the overall themes.
    Can you really say that when the writer took the time to create Alter as someone completely unrelated to the real Jeanne and the entire intrigue of the chapter was reliant on the reveal that, no, she does not represent Jeanne in any way?
    Not to mention that Apocrypha also makes sure to drive that point home, going as far as basing all her internal conflict on a new relationship she started as a Servant rather than anything in her life.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Out of all the least ones to date, Akiha vote makes me laugh the most.

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Can you really say that when the writer took the time to create Alter as someone completely unrelated to the real Jeanne and the entire intrigue of the chapter was reliant on the reveal that, no, she does not represent Jeanne in any way?
    Not to mention that Apocrypha also makes sure to drive that point home, going as far as basing all her internal conflict on a new relationship she started as a Servant rather than anything in her life.
    I can cause it's just more interesting to me.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Probably due to her portrayal in later years, with Septem likely to be the main cause. Another reason would be that her character can be... pretty overwhelming for people in general. I like her too, but building a relationship with someone like her needs a lot of commitment for it to work, since she believes she deserves their attention more than anyone else.

Hakuno is basically a blank slate at the beginning of Extra, and Nero sympathizes with them and treat them as someone who needs her care. And slowly, she reveals her actual characters bit by bit until both of them come to understanding, which is probably why her route worked imo. Were it any other person, she would act haughty from the start, which might be unnerving.
    She's a lot better in Extra where it's shown her boundless self-confidence covers up her own insecurities about the people of Rome never loving her back no matter what she did, just like her mother and the rest of her family.
    Everything that came after that completely ignored that in favor of just doubling up on the genki.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    i just saw this and changed my mind about Mashu, she's definitely a top tier now
    Spoiler:

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Your reading comprehension is a bit off.

As such, you are the only one to have voted for Kohaku to be the one you WOULDN'T want to introduce to your family.

AH... "LEAST" .... right... fixed my vote now... Damn... it took me days to notice hahaha

The thing with Jeanne for me is that Alter means she has a lot of rage resentment and general spiciness stowed away and it could be a bonding experience to coax it out of her.
    Good luck, FGO had to create a contrived trolley problem for Jeanne of "Die to uphold my sainthood or refuse to stop Guda from killing himself trying to save me from the pyre" to create even a foothold for Jalters existence.