Thread: Titanomachy Rebirth (IC)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Willow Durand
    Location: Sea of UNKNOWN – Warped Zeus (Detached Building – ??? Floor)
    Time: Day 1 – Afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by RacingeR View Post
    “Eh, uh, what? Zhong did, whuh? Hey, you sure this guy didn’t get hit in the head?”

“No, I’m more concerned on how he got it right with the undead thing.”>
    Turning from Marie, Willow listens to the others responding to the intercom boy. A sigh of relief escapes her. Seems like the gang member isn’t angry. You never know with Zhong’s gang. Though, she thinks she heard the reporter say something ridiculous. The boy was right about the undead? There’s no way, right? How would he have known? No, wait, zombies are real?

This is beyond Willow. She shakes her head, pondering these things are only stressing her out. Instead, Willow checks back up on Marie.

“Ah… it’s no problem. I’m… I’m alright, really.”
    Willow's heart melts when she notices Marie sidling closer to her.

Oh my god, she is so cute!

Her distracted beaming is interrupted when a thump resounds across the room, startling Willow before she could respond to Marie. The sound came from the blockaded door, which had shifted from an unknown impact. Upon hearing the thud, urgency fills the room and Bryanna quickly introduces the others.

Willow waves at the others as they’re introduced. Connie… Willow had always kept her distance from Tamara’s group. She never liked to gossip. However, Willow is willing to give the girl a chance.

As Bryanna moves on from the introductions, Willow moves to grab a nearby broken chair leg.

Bryanna’s presence, at least, was a comforting one. Her taking charge makes this situation a lot easier for Willow to handle. She always did find Bryanna to be a reliable person. That didn’t mean that Willow wasn’t wary of the Newspaper Club’s reputation. Even she has things she doesn’t want to talk about or see in the newspaper.

The gun that concerned her initially is now the only real sign of security that she has in this strange place.

“Anyway, here’s a summary of things:

“Any questions? I think that door will hold by a bit more, so if you got anything to ask, get it out of the way now.”
    That’s… a lot to throw at a girl who just woke up, especially one who just woke up in a room with a bunch of corpses. Zombies? Ghosts? Slimes!? If this wasn’t coming from the reporter, Willow might not believe what she’s hearing.

In all honesty, Willow still has a lot of questions. The whole world was just turned upside down, after all. The awful smell of the corpses are a grim reminder of how serious this situation really is. Given that, she doesn’t have the time to waste on trivial questions.

“Bryanna, is there a plan? Is there anywhere safe?”
    Last edited by SnowSpartan; June 13th, 2022 at 10:39 PM.