Thread: Fate Stay Night Browser version

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar

Fate Stay Night Browser version

https://fatestaynight.vnovel.org/

Someone made a browser version of Fate/Stay Night. It has all the voices and music too. You don't need to download anything just click the link and go. Neat.

Blog Entries
    Is this within the forum rules? It's a direct link to an illegal web version of the full game, is it not?

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

it's up to the mods. The reason I went ahead with this is because I see it as a text dump of a written work. If you can have PDFs for download of this like fate zero then this should also fall under that category.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This project has been discussed before in other threads.

We haven't come to a solid conclusion yet. Seems ANIPLEX, haven't either, seeing as the site remains up.

Personally, I do feel like this is stepping a bit too much over the line, but... that's just me.

Does ANIPLEX has control over the VN? Type moon self publishes their games and LN so it would be up to them. That is also why we still don't have an offical release of FSN VN because Type Moon doesn't care about the west. If all their properties was in control of ANIPLEX then we would probably have FSN and Tsukihime on steam

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    Does ANIPLEX has control over the VN? Type moon self publishes their games and LN so it would be up to them.
    I just sort of assumed as such and didn't actually look it up. That's my bad. Seems Realta Nua (which this version is based on) was published under Kadokawa, not Aniplex.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Hollow Ataraxia browser when?

It's kind of cool that it lets you pick whatever scene you want without having to read everything leading up to that point. It works much better then I thought it was going to.

I think a browser version increases accessibility. It's easier to get someone into fate if you say that all they need to do is scroll on their phone then it is to torrent and pirate a game.

Yeah its annoying to make old software run on a new OS. The last time I installed fate I actually had some problems getting it to run on windows 10.