Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Event] Rerun: Lady Reines' Case Files -Plus Episode-

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    They did fight Gawain at nighttime back in Camelot. It's thanks to his Gift, Nightless, that his surrounding will stay sunny when he's around regardless of time and place. In here, he's lacking that Gift, so the place stay dark during the night.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wonder if we'll get a higher difficulty raid fight option than the previous 500k Barbatos fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Wonder if we'll get a higher difficulty raid fight option than the previous 500k Barbatos fight.
    For anyone wondering who hasn't logged in:

No

30 AP raid boss, only 500K HP and gives you 1630 Bond EXP and 3M QP. Really easy to 1-turn clear, so go crazy here.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, please put Bond EXP CE on your Oberon please.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm using Saber Caster to power up my Astraea but yeah, use Teatime instead of Bella Lisa, QP boost isn't needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the teapots expire Feb 28th, so may as well use them here.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wait, I just realized I can farm with Beowulf again!!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wish bluestacks would stop crashing so frequently. Mostly wanted to turn on FGA 2 hours ago and go back to sleep, but have to sit around babying it every 10 minutes it feels like.

Trying to catch up with missions to actually unlock the raid, and man, these nodes just never stop coming at you.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle

Up on ALL for both Event and Regular support

Aside from now going back to bonding Ryouma and Galatea/Izumo as priorities, I guess I have to pick between Summer Davinci, Xams Martha, Ranmaru X or Zenobia. I haven't been keeping up on what people here are focusing on so not sure where to put most of my focus.

Running this mini-raid also made me realize how much better if they just reduce the AP for all best event nodes from 40 to 30.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Trying to catch up with missions to actually unlock the raid, and man, these nodes just never stop coming at you.
    It's pretty headache inducing at times, especially since you get to a point where you have done every mission in the best nodes and then realize that you have to spam a node that's not as good just to finish the mission quicker.

Also, the "Take Grey with you X number of times" missions should be auto complete if you already done the event before, come on
    JP Support 7/11/2018 (non-event)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Aw, Reines + Support Castoria + new MC aren't enough to guarantee 500k Astraea NP on T1

Blog Entries
    i'm just using bhg to maintain my bond partiy composition

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Aw, Reines + Support Castoria + new MC aren't enough to guarantee 500k Astraea NP on T1
    NP level? I dropped my BHG for another bond CE, so I'm using Castoria/Castoria/Reines with 1 Castoria NP to clear.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I did say that my NP5 with plugsuit Iskander was only 470k minimum or so. You can help improve damage though by using Saber Caster NP assuming both Astraea and Saber Caster have max append battery.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, didn't specify a number, just said that any crit might be needed, though Astraea and Saber Caster regular cards work too.

JP Friend Code
    I have been using a full Bond CE and Bonus Event Support Servant setup with Gray 9/9/9 (Fou CE Level 100), Iskandar 9/9/9, Reines, and Support Oberon with the new MC (at Level 2).

Not quite enough to guarantee the kill, like 525k high to 450k low, if I recall, but CCs can help with that if the right Face Cards don't show up, as I am farming manually.
    Last edited by Rentenzen; January 18th, 2022 at 03:25 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Circe, double koyan & oberon (for NP nuke skill) can 1 turn Barbie

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    NP level? I dropped my BHG for another bond CE, so I'm using Castoria/Castoria/Reines with 1 Castoria NP to clear.
    Level 100, NP 5, +2000/+2000

this is easily solvable by swapping in Waver, mind you, I'm just being a bitch about time

My full Bond Team is Reines, Astraea, Waver, Grey and... Shakespeare, I guess

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Castoria hit bond 13, time to swap to Xuanzang with way less clicks.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Finally made it to the raid. It's a bit weird how it's presented though, isn't it? Like it has the super long timer and it's counting up kills rather than down HP, but still has a max kill count which is literally equivalent to an HP bar.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Meanwhile, re: this retooled Barbie raid:

"Why! Won't! You! Die?!"

"Dev-monitored HP pool, son. My HP increases in response to physical trauma. You can't kill me, Guda."
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    ~VIOLENCE Breeds VIOLENCE!~

Funny, I just finished going through MGR:R again just a while ago.