Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Event] Rerun: Lady Reines' Case Files -Plus Episode-

According to that summary he supposely met with her too, so if that hasn't happened yet I guess we know now they will meet in a future Adventures book then.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    he only said Ryougi Family, and FGO doesn't have Mikiya's visual so they showed Shiki instead.

I notice dreams seem to be a theme for a certain train character i think

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    he only said Ryougi Family, and FGO doesn't have Mikiya's visual so they showed Shiki instead.
    Not true.

Granted, it wouldn't surprise me if they completely forgot it exists because of how bad the CE is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    but Mikiya does not have servant saint graph.

why did they use Ishtar art if they could've used CE with Rin herself on it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Did the original El-Melloi have a Servant saint graph when he appeared during the Zero collab as the CE art? As for why they used Ishtar art, most likely because they were lazy, wanted to plug Ishtar fanservice, and/or forgot about the CEs that have Rin on them.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    I notice dreams seem to be a theme for a certain train character i think
    Tsukihime remake
    Her signature ability is Mystic Eyes that traps people's mind inside dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    but Mikiya does not have servant saint graph.

why did they use Ishtar art if they could've used CE with Rin herself on it.
    Kayneth appeared before with Volumen art, and Space Tokiomi with Be Elegant art

So they could have definitely done the same with Mikiya

Well, what he says is specifically "the Ryougi girl's family" so it only makes sense that they AT LEAST show who the Ryougi girl is.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

US Friend Code
    In Adventures the reason Waver met the Ryougis is he asked Touko if she knew anyone who could remove curses (looking for a way to cure Gray) and she directed him to them. The implication is Touko means for Shiki to use her MEoDP to kill Gray's saberface. Shiki is currently out of town but I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up by the end of next volume to either confirm or deny that it's possible for her to cure Gray.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Good old plastic surgery.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Mystic Eyes of Facial Reconstruction.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Kayneth appeared before with Volumen art, and Space Tokiomi with Be Elegant art

So they could have definitely done the same with Mikiya
    Wasn't Space Tokiomi's sprite in cutscenes brand new? Meaning they're more than capable to make one for Mikiya.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    In Adventures the reason Waver met the Ryougis is he asked Touko if she knew anyone who could remove curses (looking for a way to cure Gray) and she directed him to them. The implication is Touko means for Shiki to use her MEoDP to kill Gray's saberface. Shiki is currently out of town but I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up by the end of next volume to either confirm or deny that it's possible for her to cure Gray.
    I still suspect this is a grand scheme to get Shiki vs Saber somewhat canonized.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    The implication is Touko means for Shiki to use her MEoDP to kill Gray's saberface.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    She killed appendicitis that was basically already bursting, I'm sure Gray-tan will be fine

From a meta perspective that feels too easy

So I imagine she cant

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Was able to do the Waver/Alex CQ with a full bond team, nice. Gray hit Bond 10 from the raid, so swapped her out for Rhyme.

Turn 1 = 1st and 3rd from Reines to Kintoki, Kintoki's skills, Hikari's 2nd and 3rd to Kintoki, Kintoki Brave chain with a Buster crit on Alex
    Turn 2 = Kintoki NP
    Turn 3 = Swap Kintoki for Astraea, all remaining buffs/batteries on Astraea, Astraea NP brave chain with some crits to finish off Alex

Rest of it was just bringing down Waver, but it's not like he's that dangerous by himself.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Cleared the Reines/Gray one using my own Saber Caster instead of Kintoki and bringing a support Saber Caster, just had Astraea suplex to victory.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    From a meta perspective that feels too easy

So I imagine she cant
    Yeah I don't think it will happen either, whether it's because she can't or because she'll decide not to for whatever reason. Feels too easy, like you said.