View Poll Results: Noel route?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Could Noel have a route? (Possible Remake Spoilers)

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    can vampire victims still be called humans?
    you can call them human until rank 4 cmiiw.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Something, something, extension of a human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    do vampires have human rights
    Whose eyes or ears are those words for? Muggles don't acknowledge vampires, and mages often don't acknowledge human rights even for those with pulses. Atriam's orphan blender didn't exactly seem secret to me.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; January 17th, 2022 at 08:42 AM.

Poll closing soon.

Yes won

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    That they often fixate on a man in some manner?
    I'd argue that for a good deal of tragic heroines, a great amount of their pain and the reasoning behind it were wholly seperate from the MC.
    Like, you could have the MC be a catalyst, but the bomb was made a decade in the past and they were just the fuse.
    That and it unnecessarily distills those characters and the context to which they find themselves in the situations they are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I'd argue that for a good deal of tragic heroines, a great amount of their pain and the reasoning behind it were wholly seperate from the MC.
    Like, you could have the MC be a catalyst, but the bomb was made a decade in the past and they were just the fuse.
    That and it unnecessarily distills those characters and the context to which they find themselves in the situations they are in.

good point
    Last edited by TheSeaDragon; January 17th, 2022 at 08:52 PM.

I think I'd like a Noel Route in the same way I've been wanting a Satsuki Route... though I still don't think that was a teenage girl's body. There's interesting materials to cover with a potential look into the life of an Executor who isn't a complete monster in terms of ability, as well as how she's coping with her tragedy.
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm getting a premonition of Noel dying horribly to Satsuki in the latter's route.
    don't quote me on this

Eithr that or that rute will explore her more good side, but, yeah, what you said is sadly more likely.
    Last edited by TheSeaDragon; January 21st, 2022 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    I'm getting a premonition of Noel dying horribly to Satsuki in the latter's route.
    already foreshadowed in melty blood.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    There's only two possibilites, Noel gets bodied to no end, or she joins the party and finds someone to relate with and protect in Satsuki. Or both.

Satsuki is like, the only one acting nice to her in that anthology chapter , but dont mind me, i dont think the author have a way to know future plans , and maybe wanted to use a known student face .

the only possible happy end for DA Noel is she joins back alley alliance.

I want it, my old fav bullied girl and my new fav bullied girl . But DA Noel just can happen if Arach does her stuff, unless that also happens in satsuki rute, but instead of going full revenge, Noel re thinks, controls her urges more and they end up teaming against arach, the main villain oft he rute, nah, too good to be true .

PD : How would Noel and Illya interact ? The girl who cant grow and the one who want her childhood back, it could be a CP episode if it wasnt so depressing. Is sad Noel lives in tsuki world , Shiro would absolutely fix her, nothing is too broken for that bastard
    Last edited by TheSeaDragon; January 21st, 2022 at 11:12 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    I want it, my old fav bullied girl and my new fav bullied girl . But DA Noel just can happen if Arach does her stuff, unless that also happens in satsuki rute, but instead of going full revenge, Noel re thinks, controls her urges more and they end up teaming against arach, the main villain oft he rute, nah, too good to be true .

PD : How would Noel and Illya interact ? The girl who cant grow and the one who want her childhood back, it could be a CP episode if it wasnt so depressing. Is sad Noel lives in tsuki world , Shiro would absolutely fix her, nothing is too broken for that bastard
    She probably leads a much more normal life in Fate worlds. Maybe. Hopefully.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Provided that the France Incident doesn't happen, she's likely to be fine, maybe even enjoying Elesia's bread.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    She probably leads a much more normal life in Fate worlds. Maybe. Hopefully.
    That's a thing that has been on my mind lately, in fact. I know that's not reasonable evidence for anything but,

Summer Emiya carries a Farine Noix bag on his card art. That should mean the owner wasn't murdered by Roa in 2001 in Fate/ timelines. Moreover, it's very unreasonable to assume Emiya took a trip to France just to buy some light snacks, considering he's a Japanese man and Paradise Lake, the stage of his event, is also located in Japan. What we can extrapolate from this is that in Fate/ timelines, Noel married exchange student-kun and they expanded the Farine Noix brand to Japan.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Deepest lore.

That's unironically a very astute find though, I will say.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    That's a thing that has been on my mind lately, in fact. I know that's not reasonable evidence for anything but,

Summer Emiya carries a Farine Noix bag on his card art. That should mean the owner wasn't murdered by Roa in 2001 in Fate/ timelines. Moreover, it's very unreasonable to assume Emiya took a trip to France just to buy some light snacks, considering he's a Japanese man and Paradise Lake, the stage of his event, is also located in Japan. What we can extrapolate from this is that in Fate/ timelines, Noel married exchange student-kun and they expanded the Farine Noix brand to Japan.

hey, good find

Blog Entries
    Wasn't his cloak given to him by a Fate/ Ciel? Isn't that a nod to that?
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    you can call them human until rank 4 cmiiw.
    Aren't the lower ranked ones the more mindless corpses, though? While the higher ranked ones actually have full sapience.