View Poll Results: Noel route?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Noel have a route? (Possible Remake Spoilers)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ciel already has the latter. Also, the former, if you count bad end theater... And Higurashi. No wonder why Noel is jealous of Ciel.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Not before Arihiko

what about Ciel X Noel? lets solve their issues wit each other in a better way, screw four eyes .

Btw, if Noel is a groomer , isnt ciel the same? Her body dont age, but at the end, she is still an adult dating a high schooler

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    No, it's just that, as things stand now, she's, by and large, capable of just being an accessory to Ciel.

Her role in Ciel's route, and what's available in MBTL, don't feel like incomplete stories that beg for full-bore expansion/continuation of an entire route.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Walnut Sparks View Post
    "Hot schoolteacher" and "hot nun" aren't fetishy enough?
    Three kinks better than two.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; January 10th, 2022 at 08:50 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

do you like her, IRUN ?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    what about Ciel X Noel? lets solve their issues wit each other in a better way, screw four eyes .

Btw, if Noel is a groomer , isnt ciel the same? Her body dont age, but at the end, she is still an adult dating a high schooler
    To say nothing of Arc. Of course, we're dealing with fair weather fans who consider InuYasha's relationship with Kagome totally more acceptable than Sesshomaru's relationship with Rin, despite again age difference.

yeah, arc and ciel havin high schooler bodies dont excuse this hipocrisy, lol

Also, Saber

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    No, it's just that, as things stand now, she's, by and large, capable of just being an accessory to Ciel.

Her role in Ciel's route, and what's available in MBTL, don't feel like incomplete stories that beg for full-bore expansion/continuation of an entire route.

- - - Updated - - -

Three kinks better than two.
    Her regular look really talk to my kinks, and evn if im not a loli guy, i have to admit DA Noel looks a bit cool.

If sacchin rute was not a thing, yeah, i would say her story is pretty much done, but she have to be certain role there, she i the teacher and one of the students will become a vampire , and i dont forget that bit in her melty ending

I hope Noel gets her own route or at least plays a big role in the other routes that haven't been released yet. I'm sure Nasu will get right to work on it right after finishing Illya's route, Sacchin's route and the sequel to Mahoyo.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post

We all know who the real groomer in Tsukihime is and it isn't noel or ciel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NXAM8fbDUE

Quote Originally Posted by Temflakes403 View Post
    Do it
    Add the poll
    Also, seriously speaking I don't know why you would make Noel her own route. I haven't read the remake, so my opinion is pretty ignorable, but isn't she supposed to be the thematic anthonym of Ciel's route? AKA someone that doesn't believe in redemption in a story about atonement?
    The problem with that is that there's no actual atonement in Ciel's Route. Ciel is after all, a Sakura (or really a Sakura + Shirou) and her sin can be said to be at most the fact that she ended up enjoying a bit of the Roa ride when it inevitably did happen (after plenty of resistance on her part)

Nasu really needs to stop using the "they had no control/real choice/agency" as a way to have a "evil" or bad heroine that can be easily redeemed or walk back really. Tamamo was a step forward but that just makes every other time a step back... Or you know, if it was more explicit about it being Church Shirou with Ciel that'd work better too.

As far as what I think for Noel and a route I'll repeat what I said in Unpopular. I think she's great. I don't think she should have a route in Tsukihime. Idon't think she needs to be tied to, or really needs to be part of Tsuki-Re either. Should've been a main character, or a main supporting character in a original church work or spin off. We could call it When the Seagulls Cry Obviously.

As is she's too welded onto Ciel as Nasu's attempts to try and hype up Ciel and shill attributes of Ciel imo. Inelegant and both deserve better.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You mean like Ciel, she needs to move to Hinamizawa. As for Tamamo, as I said, at least in terms of that whole "killing 80000" thing? I see nothing wrong with that. Those were soldiers sent to kill her. Given that, it wasn't enough. Should have marched right back into the capital and ended that imperial bloodline. Yes, I also use that logic whenever a Key/Jun Maeda tragedy is caused by a person or group of people, rather than by purely natural causes. Ryuya should have went V for Vendetta, and if one is to wear the mantle of Odin, one must incite fear using the power of the Gungnir.

Now im wondering how Ryukishi 07 enjoyed the remake.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    You mean like Ciel, she needs to move to Hinamizawa. As for Tamamo, as I said, at least in terms of that whole "killing 80000" thing? I see nothing wrong with that. Those were soldiers sent to kill her. Given that, it wasn't enough. Should have marched right back into the capital and ended that imperial bloodline. Yes, I also use that logic whenever a Key/Jun Maeda tragedy is caused by a person or group of people, rather than by purely natural causes. Ryuya should have went V for Vendetta, and if one is to wear the mantle of Odin, one must incite fear using the power of the Gungnir.
    Mom, LVL is going on one of his edgelord rants again
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

Banned
    Blog Entries
    No, edgelords don't actually believe the things that they're saying. And in either case, it's at least on topic to Type-Moon. Funny that my words instantly get such a response, but until I make a big deal about it, no one else says anything about Gau.

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    Bruh take a chill pill you've already exuded enough cringe for today.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    To be fair, it's not always that Gau brings up politics out of nowhere while almost all of your posts read like some inane edgy rant.
    Spoiler:

My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate. Much like Daybit, I am simply correct, and that is the end of the discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    I am not a shitposter at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Impressive argument.

Mine, however, is superior: you are dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevkraken View Post
    And you want to be taken seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    The planet is on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    GOT DICK? ANY PENIS? COCK DONATIONS?

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Now im wondering how Ryukishi 07 enjoyed the remake.
    he will make a character named Noeru in kanji.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi(kari) View Post
    To be fair, it's not always that Gau brings up politics out of nowhere while almost all of your posts read like some inane edgy rant.
    Or about lolis. See my post in the Manaka thread and my line about Reines's dress.

Blog Entries
    Are you under the impression that makes you sound any better?
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    IDGAF about that. I was under the impression that it made me sound more accurate to my username.

Blog Entries
    That it does.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler: