Thread: Need help looking for some Tsukihime lost media

Need help looking for some Tsukihime lost media

Context
    For the past few days I've been doing some research on these official licensed PC programs by Inside-cap called Rinne Tsukihime and Rinne Tooya. They allow you to convert your PC copy of Tsukihime and Tooya into playable GBA roms.

Currently as far as my research goes the programs have not been archived on the internet.

So I've recently purchased the CD-Rs from suruga through neokyo and plan on archiving them on archive.org.

What im looking for...
    I found on an archived version of Inside-cap's website I found that the company released free updates for the programs on their websites:

But for some unknown reason mebius_rev4.exe was the only update program archived.

touya_rev2.exe is missing and I need your help to find out if there are any backups or download of this update program still available. If you could help me in my endeavor it would be very much

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm afraid I can't help you.

If there are people who can then they would be some of the ancients like EvoSpace or such. Naturally they don't really come around that much anymore. From my investigation the file in question is indeed lost on the public face of the internet.

The only thing I came upon my investigations is that a person calling himself "karune" wrote a list of software he used, and among them the touya_rev2 had been listed. Searching around his website I found his e-mail ([email protected]) which you could try contacting for the file in question.

Good luck!