Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567
Results 121 to 128 of 128

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

  1. #121
    Wyrd oft nereš unfǽgne eorl, žonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kernow
    Posts
    7,757
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    What's a fair card, precious?
    Something that doesn't cause this I imagine...

    From YCS 2022


    For real, having multiple Chain-9's on the first turn is when you realise something has gone wrong in the game...
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

    (Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

  2. #122
    The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    10,442
    Oh yes, the sudden uptick in whining about Tearlaments is definitely making me look forward to them. Either I like the deck so I win, or I don't like it and am forced to quit Master Duel... so I win again!
    shit BL says

    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

    You are not getting government-handout waifus.


    Once and always and nevermore.

  3. #123
    地獄待ち Spinach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,044
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    What's a fair card, precious?
    I literally explained my rationale with specific examples a few posts ago bro.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    For real, having multiple Chain-9's on the first turn is when you realise something has gone wrong in the game...
    I actually think that quirk of the deck is quite cool, the chaotic clusterfucks of YGO are cool. What isn't quite cool is when 78% of top 32 are Tearlaments Ishizu, and 14/16 of top 16 are Tearlaments Ishizu. That's the sign something went wrong.


  4. #124
    The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    10,442
    It was a rhetorical question. Your definition is clearly not universal.
    shit BL says

    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

    You are not getting government-handout waifus.


    Once and always and nevermore.

  5. #125
    地獄待ち Spinach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,044
    Blog Entries
    3
    Nah but it's definitely closer to how most people feel


  6. #126
    Wyrd oft nereš unfǽgne eorl, žonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kernow
    Posts
    7,757
    Blog Entries
    6
    Damn, just had the craziest duel last night.

    I was testing out my new Mako Tsunami deck in Ranked when I came across this player with a supercharged Rokket deck that turbo'd out their Link-5 Borrelend Dragon turn 1. I was initially baffled as to how I was going to get past that, but I eventually managed it only for the opponent to bring out a tag team of Access Codetalker and Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon the very next turn. Daunted I continued on and destroyed both of them but of course the opponent wasn't down and so they summoned Borrelload Savage Dragon and equipped Borrelend so that it had 5 counters on it to negate my plays. It became both a stalemate and a race against time as I was frantically trying to get rid of the counters one by one as the turns passed and the opponent regenerated their hand resources. Unfortunately I was one turn too late as just as I got rid of the final counter, the opponent managed to summon out a bunch more monsters and finish me off.

    Still, I was pretty proud of myself for being able to last that long with a deck I had no experience with~
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

    (Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

  7. #127
    Wyrd oft nereš unfǽgne eorl, žonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kernow
    Posts
    7,757
    Blog Entries
    6
    So...Is anyone else taking part in the "Anti-Spell Festival"? The gimmick being no spell cards allowed obviously. As usual the Loaner Decks are...well, calling them a mixed bag would be generous.

    It is curious that Konami didn't think to ban Anti-Monster and Anti-Trap cards from this event specifically and so I'm already seeing some Jinzo decks that if they go first can completely lock you down unless you draw a Kaiju or something.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

    (Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

  8. #128
    The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    10,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    So...Is anyone else taking part in the "Anti-Spell Festival"? The gimmick being no spell cards allowed obviously. As usual the Loaner Decks are...well, calling them a mixed bag would be generous.

    It is curious that Konami didn't think to ban Anti-Monster and Anti-Trap cards from this event specifically and so I'm already seeing some Jinzo decks that if they go first can completely lock you down unless you draw a Kaiju or something.
    Dinomorphia loaner is pretty fun if entirely one-dimensional, so that's what I'm playing now. Not big brain enough to handle the Pendmage deck and I'm just not touching Amazements, idc.

    I was actually putting together an Altergeist deck for the event (hoping to complete the core of my dumb Evil☆Twins deck while I was at it) but I failed on both counts. Now I'm considering whether it's worth investing the Anti-Spell Festival gems in it or just calling it quits.
    shit BL says

    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

    You are not getting government-handout waifus.


    Once and always and nevermore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •