Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which TM character do you wish would hug you? (serious)

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm torn between Martha or Himiko for my second choice. Definitely enthusiastic ones, but you'd have to be careful they wouldn't break your back. Martha being more normal, Himiko can cycle between normal and full on tackle.
    But then, my ultimate choice? Quetz. Definitely gonna get into wrestling holds after the hug 99% of the time, but the 1% is some good (if crushing) hugs.

Serenity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Serenity.
    Someone had to say it.

Blog Entries
    Clytie

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Someone had to say it.
    Never miss a chance to score on an open goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Nero

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Spoiler:

Roman too.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oberon is definitely an eccentric choice of hugger.

I think Sakura is who I'm going to go with. She might not be the best hugger out of the bunch but if you could get her to hug you, you know that she actually likes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    kiwisenpai, my dear kouhai, your words speak directly into my soul. Tohsaka Rin was my first love which transcended our mortal plane. Many years ago I once thought eagerly about being embraced by Rin. To melt the coldness of her gaze and meet her as an equal. I will not speak much more for fear of embarrassing myself, as one often might do speaking of lovers from the distant past. Just know that I understand you.

Haha, thanks. She is best girl, simple as that
    Last edited by kiwisenpai; February 20th, 2022 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Shortened quote

To avoiding repeat names I'd say Souji, seems like he'd just cure your soul. But my first mention would probably be Tamamo as well.
    Last edited by Tenshi; February 21st, 2022 at 06:46 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Oberon is definitely an eccentric choice of hugger.
    Insects aside, he looks remarkably fluffy in his first two ascensions. Plus, he would hate it and that on its own makes it worth the choice

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by Escavalien View Post
    Proto Saber, because his warmth would melt away my worries and his gentleness would guide me.
    After special reflection I do agree, Escavalien. In many ways Proto Saber is akin to a guiding light, a beautiful lone star in the night sky illuminating that which none else could. Having such a warm light embrace you wholly would brighten even the darkest of hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I'm torn between Martha or Himiko for my second choice. Definitely enthusiastic ones, but you'd have to be careful they wouldn't break your back. Martha being more normal, Himiko can cycle between normal and full on tackle.
    But then, my ultimate choice? Quetz. Definitely gonna get into wrestling holds after the hug 99% of the time, but the 1% is some good (if crushing) hugs.
    Altima, Altima, Altima. You have given me three choices - and oh, do I thank you dearly! Nothing pleases me more than to share inner desires with my dear friends of Beast's Lair.
    However, I must apologize. I am Himiko ignorant, as one might say, for I took a break from the wonderful Grand Order and missed much content. I do not even know when she was released! It is quite embarrassing, so I will not comment on things I know nothing of. Given I also spoke of Martha already, I will ignore her for now.

Frankly, sir, I do not agree with your choice at all. Looking upon Quetz scares me. I have the foreboding thought that were I to accept a hug from her, I would die within moments. This is not to say Quetz would be trying to kill me, no, as I believe she would be a good friend to me. No, I think the death would be completely accidental. Sometimes love can burn, sometimes it can strangle. The love of Quetz would certainly crush.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Serenity.
    Fumei, a wonderful choice! Serenity is another person who would undeniably benefit from being able to hug someone as much as you would benefit from being hugged by her. Some may think your choice laughable; after all, Serenity's poison would mean the death sentence to any of us. But I see your brilliance, Fumei. You would risk your life, the only life given to you, in attempt to please the heart of a lone girl. It is doubtful this happiness would be long lasting: after your death, surely she will suffer as she did before. But perhaps her fleeting smile as you willingly sacrifice your life for her hug would be enough to steel her heart to carry on into the future.

I can assure you, friend. You will not die alone. I will follow your vigor with my own, and make the same choice. After all, what else is worth it in this world more than a woman's smile?

Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    Clytie
    Sione, dear Sione. Please do not ask me to embarrass myself even more than I have already done. My ignorance is far too great to claim to know the inner workings of Clytie. However, I know they must be a wonderful choice. After all, it comes from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuno View Post
    Nero
    Hakuno! I did not expect to see another version of my own self to be posting on Beast's Lair. So, Nero, you say? Indeed, I can see why you selected her. A hug from Nero would be perhaps the most ideal hug of all: one from both a lover and a friend, a dear companion you know will stick with you through even the darkest of times. There is also something special in knowing how happy Nero would be to hug you. Her happiness is a special happiness, one which can bleed into the hearts of others to spread the infectious disease known as joy to all those around her.

Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    Spoiler:

Roman too.
    sentence, I definitely did not click your spoiler. I am fearful for what may lie within. So I will default to your second choice. However, upon seeing your second choice, I have now realized I have already explained why Roman (or Broman, if you prefer) would be a perfect choice. Good taste, friend!

Quote Originally Posted by TreeLord View Post
    I think Sakura is who I'm going to go with. She might not be the best hugger out of the bunch but if you could get her to hug you, you know that she actually likes you.
    So now we finally meet, Treelord. Sakura is quite the classic choice, I would say. I have the feeling the merits of hugging Sakura have been discussed countless times on forums such as these, and will continue to be discussed countless times more. Therefore, I will simply ask you (or any other readers) to check the archives for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenshi View Post
    To avoiding repeat names I'd say Souji, seems like he'd just cure your soul. But my first mention would probably be Tamamo as well.
    Ah, Tenshi. Another choice which undeniably speaks directly to my soul. However, I would like to say there is something inside me saying hugging Okita would be more preferable than being hugged by her. There is a certain quality to her which gives me this impression. Alas, we shall never know either feeling, not truly. We are only here to imagine. Hugs do not exist in our world as they do in the virtual.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Man, this is a tough one... I would probably go with Āchā.

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

マリーの味方
    who the hell is Āchā (this is an ironic, jokester post. I indeed know they mean Archer, as in, Emiya Shirou, from Fate/Stay Night. I am simply commenting on how they used the Japanese pronunciation)

Perspective makes you think you're right. Escavalien's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wait... Archer is Shirou? What the fuck...

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Caster Artoria.

I relate with her character too much.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Escavalien View Post
    Wait... Archer is Shirou? What the fuck...
    …Didn’t you already play/go through UBW already?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    …Didn’t you already play/go through UBW already?
    You are responding to a facetious post.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Caster Artoria.

I relate with her character too much.
    My sincerest condolences.