Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which TM character do you wish would hug you? (serious)

マリーの味方

Red face Which TM character do you wish would hug you? (serious)

There is no poll because you can choose from every character in the franchise.

If you explain your choice thoroughly, I will praise you. Do not lie about your choice to be funny, this is very serious.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Tamamo seems like a good hugger. Fluffy tail is also a bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

マリーの味方
    Good choice, my friend Rafflesiac. Oftentimes when I was playing Extella (not Extella Link or Extra which are both terrible) I often thought Tamamo would be nice to cuddle with. She is very lovey-dovey so you know when she hugs you, she would mean it. And yes, the tail is a very nice bonus. I imagine it would feel very nice.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The first character that came to mind was Barghest. Not entirely sure I wanted to pursue that chain of thought further but my mind did.

Her desperately holding in the urge to snack on you yet also feeling like she wants to embrace you with all her love is an interesting image. Also she's huge and will inevitably cover your entire body in a full ass hug.

マリーの味方
    I have not read LB6 yet nor do I know anything about the character but looking at her design I can see what you mean, dear Petrikow. She would likely envelop you entirely in her hug. Being able to experience nothing but love for a few moments is all we can ask for in this world, and she does indeed seem like the perfect woman to do so. I do think I would likely die during this embrace, however.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Hisui. I not really sure how to explain it but in my imagination I think that a heroine closer to normalcy compared to the others would give the most reassuring hug and I think that she is the most normal heroine in the tm works I consumed so far. (I can't believe I wrote this when in my last post I said I'm allergic to normalness. Well played Sesto.)
    Not to mention that the contrast of the usual Hisui who pretends to be emotionless strongly hugging someone would be great.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate. Much like Daybit, I am simply correct, and that is the end of the discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    I am not a shitposter at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Impressive argument.

Mine, however, is superior: you are dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevkraken View Post
    And you want to be taken seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    The planet is on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    GOT DICK? ANY PENIS? COCK DONATIONS?

マリーの味方
    Hmm, good choice Nanashi(kari), someone who I cannot say I know much about. Hisui was my favourite Tsuki girl when I first read Tsukihime, so I very much agree with your assessment. Having Hisui hug you tightly would be pure bliss because you know she likely had to overcome many mental blocks to reach the point where she is able to show you affection so openly. You would know she is truly comfortable in your presence. A blissful feeling.

Blog Entries
    I want to hug Romani because I feel it would be a mutually beneficial experience.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sheba if I want fluff. Liz if I want enthusiasm.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    No hug will heal the emotional pain. Also Rider because of obvious reasons.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

Gonna go with tamamo as well

Like you will just feel the affection, plus you can floof her tail while doing it

JP Friend Code
    Tiamat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Good choice, my friend Rafflesiac. Oftentimes when I was playing Extella (not Extella Link or Extra which are both terrible) I often thought Tamamo would be nice to cuddle with. She is very lovey-dovey so you know when she hugs you, she would mean it. And yes, the tail is a very nice bonus. I imagine it would feel very nice.
    Issue is she would probably cling or ant a good loooong hug

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Morgan both needs and would appreciate it.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Issue is she would probably cling or ant a good loooong hug
    A hug needs to last at least 20 seconds to confer health benefits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Getting a hug from Melusine would be the highlight of any day. The feeling of hugging someone so tiny and cute, but also knowing she could snap your spine in an instant if she so desired... chef's kiss.
    Last edited by Hermitfold; February 18th, 2022 at 10:37 AM.

Arash. He's burly but would be careful and soft with you, just enough squeeze for a weighted blanket-like comfort. He seems the type to be easy with platonic intimacy and never make it weird or awkward. Of the ladies I get similar vibes from Martha.

Tohsaka Rin, definitely. I would also like to stroke her twintail hair at the same time

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear View Post
    I want to hug Romani because I feel it would be a mutually beneficial experience.
    Very good choice, Nuclear. Romani (or Bromani, if you prefer) is someone who definitely would have benefited from hugging (You). Sometimes we all work so hard we forget there are many people around us who are watching us each step of the way. A good hug, whether given or taken, helps remind us we do not need to fight this battle alone. Given what (You) have experienced in the time since Romani's departure, I actually think a hug from him would be exactly what (You) need more than anything right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Sheba if I want fluff. Liz if I want enthusiasm.
    Well, Mattis. You have presented a problem having given us two choices, making me consider the better of the two. Somehow I feel like a hug from Sheba would be more akin to a motherly hug, a warm embrace to allow you to forget your troubles for a short moment. However this may depend on whether you had to pay for the hug or not.

Liz, on the other hand, I feel would most certainly be a greedy hugger. She would definitely be someone who would not want to let go. Which is nice, no? To be loved so greedily. There are some who cannot even love themselves, so having someone who can make up for this and then some might be exactly what they need.

Quote Originally Posted by Temflakes403 View Post
    No hug will heal the emotional pain. Also Rider because of obvious reasons.
    Hugs can heal all pain, given time. At least, that's what I would like to think. Rider is a good choice, Temflakes403. I can easily imagine a scenario, reading with Rider in the late hours of the night, where she suddenly takes her attention away from her novel to give you a deep, long hug. Maybe it was something she read that sparked it, maybe it was simply the atmosphere of the room. Whatever the case, it would still be a pleasant surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Tiamat.
    Ah, Lily Emilio. In many ways, this would be both blissful and melancholic. A hug of many meanings. Do you possibly remember the last time you were hugged by your mother? You may not. I do not. It is strange to think there will be a time where we will last be hugged by our mothers, and we may not even know it in the moment. Maybe that time has already come. Maybe, for the less unfortunate of us, that moment never truly came. But regardless, I think it is something to consider the next time you feel your mother's hug. Yes, I think being hugged by Tiamat would be pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Morgan both needs and would appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermitfold View Post
    Getting a hug from Melusine would be the highlight of any day. The feeling of hugging someone so tiny and cute, but also knowing she could snap your spine in an instant if she so desired... chef's kiss.
    I must concede here, good Comun and Hermitfold, for I know little of either. I am but a mere peasant in the glory of your LB6 knowledge. One day I will understand the emotions you are going through. Today is not that day. I am still currently dealing with Brynhildr's burning love.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Arash. He's burly but would be careful and soft with you, just enough squeeze for a weighted blanket-like comfort. He seems the type to be easy with platonic intimacy and never make it weird or awkward. Of the ladies I get similar vibes from Martha.
    Hmm. Snow, you have given us another complex choice here. At first glance Arash and Martha may seem to share few similarities, yet on deeper reflection I do understand where you are coming from. For many, I think, platonic intimacy is a rarity, given only from our closest family. The possibility to share such love with another -- with no romantic or sexual shackles -- can almost be frightening. Yet both Arash and Martha definitely seem to be individuals who could soothe such fears. If anything, such a trait feels fitting for those who are known as Heroic Spirits.

If I may add, while perhaps not sharing the snugness of Arash or Martha's embrace, I believe Marie Antoinette would also be another excellent choice for a platonic hugger.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwisenpai View Post
    Tohsaka Rin, definitely. I would also like to stroke her twintail hair at the same time
    kiwisenpai, my dear kouhai, your words speak directly into my soul. Tohsaka Rin was my first love which transcended our mortal plane. Many years ago I once thought eagerly about being embraced by Rin. To melt the coldness of her gaze and meet her as an equal. I will not speak much more for fear of embarrassing myself, as one often might do speaking of lovers from the distant past. Just know that I understand you.

Perspective makes you think you're right. Escavalien's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Proto Saber, because his warmth would melt away my worries and his gentleness would guide me.