Page 143 of 631 FirstFirst ... 4393133138141142143144145148153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 12612

Thread: Lemon / Fluff Ideas

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    On the other hand, if they drop their wands, they're all completely fucking useless.
    Not completely. Wandless magic exists.

And they can just do one of those random magic bursts, like Harry in book 1.

Blog Entries
    Well, they're a reason that they're random: you can't really do them on command. And wandless magic is ​hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Doesn't make anyone in Harry Potter less stupid.

Jeanne + Shirou +Arturia.

Shota!Shirou "saves" them from some admirers, who laughingly play along. The girls smile and nod.

Fast forward to teenage years. Birthday lemon surprise for the brave hero!

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Well, they're a reason that they're random: you can't really do them on command. And wandless magic is ​hard.
    Yep.

Random = 1/10000000000000000000 chance of randomly blowing up a city.

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    Most fighter have learned to at least summon there wands or pull minor TK I think. There healing magic is also extreme to the point there a good chance of surviving becoming just a head if enough of your body pieces survive intact. They also have illusions that work on magic users.

I also dont believe it that wandless magic is hard but that have get in on it early and wandless magic is believed to be hard.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    Doesn't make anyone in Harry Potter less stupid.

Jeanne + Shirou +Arturia.

Shota!Shirou "saves" them from some admirers, who laughingly play along. The girls smile and nod.

Fast forward to teenage years. Birthday lemon surprise for the brave hero!
    I want....

Teasing the Penguin God!

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Still, though, doesn't explain why half the damn characters in the series are completely helpless when they don't have wands. The entire thing could've been solved if someone'd just hit old Voldy with a disarming spell, then put him to sleep, blasted off a few limbs, and put him on life support.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Still, though, doesn't explain why half the damn characters in the series are completely helpless when they don't have wands. The entire thing could've been solved if someone'd just hit old Voldy with a disarming spell, then put him to sleep, blasted off a few limbs, and put him on life support.
    I think disarming Voldy is probably easier said than done.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Not really. I mean, they must've had the ministry confront him at some point (during which time they could've disguised a guy as a pillar or a paving slab or something, and had him hit the guy from behind), and to think they couldn't track the guy down is pretty ridiculous.

But then, Voldemort himself was ridiculous.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    In general, the entire HP universe seems to be holding the Idiot Ball, yeah.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Larekko12 View Post
    There healing magic is also extreme to the point there a good chance of surviving becoming just a head if enough of your body pieces survive intact.
    That's also true in the Nasuverse, though, at least if you're a good enough healer.

Blog Entries
    HP does not have magical sex, it's immediately inferior.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    H-scene beats teenage wizard anyday!

Teasing the Penguin God!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    That's also true in the Nasuverse, though, at least if you're a good enough healer.
    True but is it all but standardized and institutionalized and not one of a kind prodigy?

Also Becuase wards they could not track him well that and a large chunk of the legal system being compromised.

That shit they did to sirius house with the secret keeper. ya know it. Well basically it tells the akashic records this house does not exist if you do not hear its location straight from so and so's mouth voluntarily. And guess what everything listens to it.

There's also the floo system and wizard being just tougher than humans sans reinforcement if the survive Quidditch accidents long enough to get help.

Also Hp probably does have magic sex it just not in a kids book made by a christian.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Larekko12 View Post
    That shit they did to sirius house with the secret keeper. ya know it. Well basically it tells the akashic records this house does not exist if you do not hear its location straight from so and so's mouth voluntarily. And guess what everything listens to it.
    Fat lot of good it did for the Potters.

As far as powerlevels go, HPverse has more "raw power" in stuff like teleportation and so forth, but as someone else said, the entire HPverse is holding the Idiot Ball very tightly. I mean, seriously, go put Kiritsugu or Archer in the HPverse to verse all of Magical Britain and all of magical britain dies.

I mean, you have 6 places to store your soul. Where do you choose? Why, important places from your childhood past, of course. No, we don't just dump them in the bottom of random oceans. Why do you ask?
    Quote Originally Posted by Satehi
    [18:56] <Satehi> I will never leave Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Lianru
    [12:28:01] <Lian|work> I'm not a shotacon!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt -- Abraham Lincoln

Join Mafia 5 - A great game for losing friends and making enemies!

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Gun beats HPverse wizard. Every time.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Didn't Diagon alley survive the Britian bombings?

Also don't you have to be able to get to the damn things when you die? and have you cohort get to them to drag you bback? So fortified zone important to you make sense to me.

No. No it wasn't. Voldy stated he was "ghostlike", didn't return to *any* of the horcrux locations, and they don't act like D&D phylacteries, so that excuse is gone. The part of Voldy that was originally in his body became like a spirit, and that floated around til it decided to take a vacation in Albania.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satehi
    [18:56] <Satehi> I will never leave Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Lianru
    [12:28:01] <Lian|work> I'm not a shotacon!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt -- Abraham Lincoln

Join Mafia 5 - A great game for losing friends and making enemies!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Gun beats HPverse wizard. Every time.
    Yeah.

Nothing beats supersonic Avada Kedavras at 800 RPM.