Page 144 of 631 FirstFirst ... 4494134139142143144145146149154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 12612

Thread: Lemon / Fluff Ideas

Better yet, sniper rifles.

See, vs a machine gun there's the chance that someone will get a Shield Charm up in time. Sniper rifle? Just die now please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satehi
    [18:56] <Satehi> I will never leave Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Lianru
    [12:28:01] <Lian|work> I'm not a shotacon!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt -- Abraham Lincoln

Join Mafia 5 - A great game for losing friends and making enemies!

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Larekko12 View Post
    That shit they did to sirius house with the secret keeper. ya know it. Well basically it tells the akashic records this house does not exist if you do not hear its location straight from so and so's mouth voluntarily. And guess what everything listens to it.
    Lol no. If you tell the Akashic records the house does not exist, the house is removed from reality. Everything and everyone in that house no longer exist, because the Akashic records are literally everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Gun beats HPverse wizard. Every time.
    This is actually canon. Rowling herself said a guy with a shotgun beats a wizard pretty much every time, because a guy with the basic knowledge of "you point it at whatever you want to kill, and press this button" gives humanity an instant advantage over the magical world.

Meanwhile, in the Nasuverse, even amateur magi can reinforce themselves to be faster than most athletes, you have people who can overwrite reality, magical weapons of the like that the HPverse will never be able to match, and people with enough brains to figure out that if you try and kill someone when they're asleep, you have a higher chance of succeeding than when they're awake.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RR121 View Post

See, vs a machine gun there's the chance that someone will get a Shield Charm up in time. Sniper rifle? Just die now please.
    As Rowling says, bullets are too small and fast to be stopped by Shield Charms. So, machine gun can still kill.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries

I'm under the impression that bullets have enough kinetic energy to pretty much ignore Shield Charms.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    if they're fast enough, they can conjure up a physical shield before their opponent fires. Make it out of metal, and even high caliber rounds will be hard pressed to get through, giving you a few extra precious seconds of life with which to scream like a girl, conjure up bigger and more durable defences, or just generally GTFO whilst they're still under the impression that you're behind the shield.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    if they're fast enough, they can conjure up a physical shield before their opponent fires. Make it out of metal, and even high caliber rounds will be hard pressed to get through, giving you a few extra precious seconds of life with which to scream like a girl, conjure up bigger and more durable defences, or just generally GTFO whilst they're still under the impression that you're behind the shield.
    You need a fair bit of metal to stop modern rounds. As in, half an inch of steel at 100 meters.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Wait. WoG says that Shield Charms don't work? So...you're basically screwed unless you can disapparate? HAHAHAHHAHA.

Man, a FSN/HPverse crossover is ridiculously tricky to pull off, I knew that, but this is just lulzy.

Any FSN character is going to facepalm at their ability to teleport, pull near sorcerous stunts, and yet still manage to be useless. Hell, even Shirou could probably reinforce his body enough to just take a nap while people shoot him with a machine gun.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt -- Abraham Lincoln

Blog Entries
    Here's an idea:

Prisma Ilya somehow ends up enrolled in Hogwarts as the Chosen One.

It will involve Kiritsugu and Iris tagteaming Death Eaters.

Which is why the Dresdenverse is better than Harry Potter.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    Which is why the Dresdenverse is better than Harry Potter.
    This man speaks wise words.

Not that the tag-team against the DE's isn't awesome.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Both Kiritsugu and Archer are not allowed to play in the HPverse.

Its like sending in a nuke to deal with a fly. They're too smart and too powerful.

Kiritsugu alone could down Voldy with about a week of prep time. Archer? He'll just waltz in with a complicated plan that makes everyone else stumble across the horcruxes, prepare a 15 step plan for each horcruxes destruction, and then UBW Voldy's rear end.

A more fair match is Kiritsugu vs the entire Ministry of Magic + Death Eaters + Dumbledore + Voldemort.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Archer? He'll just waltz in with a complicated plan that makes everyone else stumble across the horcruxes, prepare a 15 step plan for each horcruxes destruction, and then UBW Voldy's rear end.
    And yet, Harry and/or Ron would still manage to find the 16th step that bungles everything. They even admit as much.

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    What would happen if Hpverse took itself seriously and amped it up?
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Then we would have had a single book in which Neville Longbottom was the hero and Voldemort died halfway through. And then Harry and Hermione married.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Overlord Wizards in Space.

This could be interesting if you wanted to try a crossover.

You could try making a series of "super-mystic-codes" from the age of the gods akin in power to the Holy Grail that gather prana from leylines and respond to wandlore a method of trying to establish a way to merge the Nasuverse magic and HP magic given HPverse's "herp derp" nature yet near-sorcery. Of course, that just means that around FSN characters, its a given that these are going to be attacked and/or manipulated.

But really, if you want HPverse to take itself seriously, you just need to throw in a FSN character or two that convinces both the heroes and the villains to start using their brains in a dramatic fashion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    But really, if you want HPverse to take itself seriously, you just need to throw in a FSN character or two that convinces both the heroes and the villains to start using their brains in a dramatic fashion.
    Linguistic ambiguity: convinces the heroes and villains in a dramatic fashion to use their brains? Or convinces the heroes and villains to dramatically use their brains? Because Kotomine works for the first, Archer or Rin for the second

You know, both forms work fine. Though Kotomine inside HPverse appeals to me for some reason. Archer and/or Rin might tend to steamroller things one way, but Kirei? He'd just screw with everyone because its funny.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    And then Harry and Hermione married.
    This.

Ron can go fuck himself.