Page 319 of 631 FirstFirst ... 219269309314317318319320321324329369419 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,380 of 12612

Thread: Lemon / Fluff Ideas

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charon View Post
    I do think Medea could create a familiar-killing, worm-killing, or worm-familiar-killing bounded field, yes.
    Well, if she could, then that's Sakura's problem pretty much solved on day 1....

EDIT: I also think she would not be adverse to Sakura's desire to avoid fighting Shirou, but maybe I'm influenced by the hope that Ttestagr will continue Breaking Fate's Rules, sometime soon.
    Well, Caster doesn't have any obvious wish to fight anyone. Having said that, Shirou's servant is Saber, who Caster doesn't stand a chance against, so unless she can somehow subvert her to his will or kill her without harming Shirou, that is going to cause her a serious problem.

I doubt Sakura would object to Caster stealing Saber using Rule Breaker, though (although she might well object to the whole "sexual torture" bit that comes after it...).

Quote Originally Posted by LunarLegend View Post
    I would argue Medea would probably treat Sakura like she would a favored slave: one particularly skilled in her domain of skills, but someone who needs the stronger leadership of a competent master to guide her.
    Perhaps, except that Sakura has the command spells, and she is not afraid to use them if she feels the need (she does treat her servant relatively kindly, but she would order them around without a second thought if they were doing something she didn't like).

Classical Medea comes off as someone with a slightly masculine tendency (By the ancient Greek notion of masculinity, aware of the hierarchical nature of her society and being quite willing to twist them to her advantage, as well as her tendency to take initiative on solving heroic challenges), so her reinforcing notions of hierarchy seem like an in-character motive for her. (Can you tell I'm doing a Gender Studies in Ancient Greece course right now?)
    The problem is that Sakura is the "master" here, not Caster, and nothing she does can change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frantic Author View Post
    You can fake a Digital signature.

Mine is 'asgddfagasdf" today.
    Yeah, I just give a random age and name every time I log on. Then again, I'm not American, so they can't do jack shit about it....

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Face the First View Post
    Nah, I think it's just because it's too much trouble.

Plus, they're probably leery of giving away any information after so long on the internet. I know I am.
    What "information"? Just lie....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    The problem is that Sakura is the "master" here, not Caster, and nothing she does can change that.
    ... Did you ACTUALLY forget about Rule Breaker? You know, the thing that can DO EXACTLY THAT?
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    ... Did you ACTUALLY forget about Rule Breaker? You know, the thing that can DO EXACTLY THAT?
    Yes, and then Caster dies because she runs out of prana, and doesn't have an anchor....

Sure, she could kill Sakura or remove herself from her control and go seek out another master, but why bother when Sakura is generally kind to her, even if she's not fighting in the way Caster would like?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    Caster would last quite a while after breaking her contract if Sakura was her summoner. The reason she had so little time after killing her Master in canon was because he used a command spell to make her have less prana than him. Like an idiot.

Blog Entries
    Yes, and then Caster dies because she runs out of prana, and doesn't have an anchor....

Sure, she could kill Sakura or remove herself from her control and go seek out another master, but why bother when Sakura is generally kind to her, even if she's not fighting in the way Caster would like?
    It's... it's like you forgot how the ACTUAL STORY was written. Hell, even on caster's unbelievably low mana, she was able to kill her master and get far enough away into the woods that she was near the temple, where Kuzuki found her. Since Sakura isn't a total dick, she wouldn't restrict her prana. So at full capacity, she could probably wander around for a while until she 'convinced' someone to be her anchor.
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gwonbush View Post
    Caster would last quite a while after breaking her contract if Sakura was her summoner. The reason she had so little time after killing her Master in canon was because he used a command spell to make her have less prana than him. Like an idiot.
    Not really. Rider's Independant Action Rank C allows her to last a day. Why should Caster be expected to last much longer?

It's... it's like you forgot how the ACTUAL STORY was written. Hell, even on caster's unbelievably low mana, she was able to kill her master and get far enough away into the woods that she was near the temple, where Kuzuki found her. Since Sakura isn't a total dick, she wouldn't restrict her prana. So at full capacity, she could probably wander around for a while until she 'convinced' someone to be her anchor.
    But, who would she find and "convince", who would give her a better chance of winning than Sakura would? Also, it's not a matter of how much mana they have. A servant without Independant Action can't last very long without an anchor.

Plus, Caster isn't a complete bitch. If Sakura is treating her well, then I see no reason why she would kill her, even if she doesn't want to fight Shirou (which, honestly, Caster would fully understand, given her own experiences).

Blog Entries
    Not really. Rider's Independant Action Rank C allows her to last a day. Why should Caster be expected to last much longer?

But, who would she find and "convince", who would give her a better chance of winning than Sakura would? Also, it's not a matter of how much mana they have. A servant without Independant Action can't last very long without an anchor.

Plus, Caster isn't a complete bitch. If Sakura is treating her well, then I see no reason why she would kill her, even if she doesn't want to fight Shirou (which, honestly, Caster would fully understand, given her own experiences).
    Because Caster has a fuckload of prana, and 14 hours (random number less than 24) is more than long enough to find someone?

Convincing is very easy.

A) threaten
    B) fuck
    C) both

Caster doesn't have to kill her. Just stab her with it. Break the skin, shit's done. Sakura didn't die when she got stabbed with it in HF, did she? That's right, she didn't.

And like I said earlier, she has no reason to put up with Sakura's waffling without Kuzuki (a reason to maintain status quo). Of course, she might not be thrilled with Sakura being Zouken's cocksockpuppet, so she might break the contract so as not to be a tool for a creepy old guy made of worms.

I never suggested that Caster would kill Sakura, though. That was 100% you.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Because Caster has a fuckload of prana, and 14 hours (random number less than 24) is more than long enough to find someone?

Convincing is very easy.

A) threaten
    B) fuck
    C) both
    She might be able to find someone (although she only found Kuzuki by sheer dumb luck), but that doesn't mean she'll find someone who will actually help her, or who will be any more willing to fight than Sakura is (your average person is not going to be willing to murder innocent people). At least Sakura knows what is going on, even if her feelings for Shirou prevent her going all-out to win.

Caster doesn't have to kill her. Just stab her with it. Break the skin, shit's done. Sakura didn't die when she got stabbed with it in HF, did she? That's right, she didn't.
    True, I guess.

I was thinking of her canon master, but I guess there's no reason for her to be so brutal to Sakura, since Sakura hasn't been nasty to her in the same way.

And like I said earlier, she has no reason to put up with Sakura's waffling without Kuzuki (a reason to maintain status quo).
    But, then, what will she want? That's never made clear.

Of course, she might not be thrilled with Sakura being Zouken's cocksockpuppet, so she might break the contract so as not to be a tool for a creepy old guy made of worms.
    Or, she could just deal with the worms and, thus, get a kind, caring master who she could quite reasonably live with (and who actually has enough prana to support her even after the war).

I never suggested that Caster would kill Sakura, though. That was 100% you.
    Fair enough. I was just extrapolating from what she does to her canon master, but I guess there's no reason why she would do so in this case. She killed him because she hated the guy, and she has no reason to feel the same towards Sakura.

Blog Entries
    I don't really think Caster would give much of a shit about how Sakura feels for Shirou. Certainly not during the war, anyway. In a Hollow peacetime situation, maybe.

Caster didn't actually kill anyone, if you remember. They were all just hospitalized.

And like I said, it would be VERY easy for her to find someone to 'help' her, even if just to provide her with prana. Have you SEEN Caster? She doesn't need someone to fight, just someone to keep giving her prana. Easy. She doesn't like killing people, but she'll do what she has to.

Caster probably could deal with the worms, if she knew about them and had a reason to deal with them. Removing the crest worm and then staying with Sakura would be a baaaaaaad idea, considering lolmatoumagic.

What Caster wants? It's incredibly clear. She outright states it. She wants to love and be loved in return.

Using Rule Breaker is hardly brutal. Shirou got stabbed with it, and even without Avalon's healing hax, he was absolutely fine. She would not want to be used as Zouken's tool, especially if you consider how she was manipulated by the gods before.

Something that Medea might see is that both she and sakura got manipulated from up high without a change for them to escape that.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I don't really think Caster would give much of a shit about how Sakura feels for Shirou. Certainly not during the war, anyway. In a Hollow peacetime situation, maybe.
    She'll understand Sakura's situation, at least, even if she doesn't care too much.

Caster didn't actually kill anyone, if you remember. They were all just hospitalized.
    She sure as hell killed her original master....

And like I said, it would be VERY easy for her to find someone to 'help' her, even if just to provide her with prana. Have you SEEN Caster? She doesn't need someone to fight, just someone to keep giving her prana. Easy. She doesn't like killing people, but she'll do what she has to.
    But, who is there who can "keep giving her prana"? There aren't that many magi in Fuyuki....

Also, she already has someone to "give her prana" without fighting. She's called Sakura. If that's all she wants, then why leave?

Caster probably could deal with the worms, if she knew about them and had a reason to deal with them.
    Sakura being her master and under Zouken's control is a pretty damn good reason to deal with them....

Removing the crest worm and then staying with Sakura would be a baaaaaaad idea, considering lolmatoumagic.
    Why would it be?

Sakura is a nice girl, and can keep Caster around after the war too.

What Caster wants? It's incredibly clear. She outright states it. She wants to love and be loved in return.
    How is finding some random guy on the street who probably couldn't care about her (or vice-versa) going to help with that?

Using Rule Breaker is hardly brutal. Shirou got stabbed with it, and even without Avalon's healing hax, he was absolutely fine.
    Yeah, I know. But, she did kill her canon master with it nevertheless.

She would not want to be used as Zouken's tool, especially if you consider how she was manipulated by the gods before.
    No, of course, but nor does Sakura....

However, it's not that simple, because anything Zouken does order comes through Sakura, and Sakura is fundamentally nice, not to mention being saveable. Why wouldn't she free Sakura and, as a result, obtain a master who she likely sees as easy to manipulate and generally kind (and who, as has been pointed out, she'll likely somewhat sympathise with...), rather than ditching her and leaving her fate to pure chance?

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    neir you've failed to consider medea's intellect, origin and nature. she too smart to pass up a master like sakura and she would certainly be attached to sakura after learning about shirou. plus there's the fact that she's a resident of Greece during the time of the gods. it would take her all of 10 seconds to kill zouken dead.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Blog Entries
    Except that being Sakura's servant is being Zouken's Servant.

lantzblades youve failed to consider the plot.

And we have no idea what will actually kill zouken, since no one knows about the crest worm but him.

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    lantzblades youve failed to consider the plot.
    actually i haven't. you're senselessly enforcing the plot without regard to character in an effort to kill a perfectly serviceable idea.

and again you're discrediting Medea.

and no sakura's servant isn't zouken's. stop trans-positionally simplifying it.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Honestly, the two of them seemed to get along pretty well in Hollow. She never wanted the Grail except for being with Kuzuki anyway, who didn't have enough power to sustain her, and who she didn't want to risk ruining his daily life by leeching people dry (which is why she only leeched them until they fainted). Zouken caught her off guard because he was out of the picture in HF, now that she is aware of him, he's screwed.

With this she has no reason to jump ship. Her master is stoic, powerful, young, and female. Getting rid of a bug or two would be nothing to her, in deference to the good luck she has that she is with someone she doesn't have to manipulate. She is free to live for love, without relying on using magic to be the witch she loathes being.

Plus, with this partnership, she'd be able to see the Grail is pretty much cursed(though, iirc, I think I heard somewhere that she could do something about that). That pretty much annihilates the reason for them to fight except to protect themselves or someone else.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Blog Entries
    Altima speaks wise words. *nods*
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Except that being Sakura's servant is being Zouken's Servant.
    Tell that to Rider (or True Assassin)....

I don't recall Zouken ever once ordering Rider around, and if he tried Rider would tell him where to stick it. True, he has a significant amount of control over Sakura's overall direction, but there's only so much he can do to force her to comply with his wishes on a smaller scale. As you pointed out, he's not going to kill her for anything short of significantly (and probably intentionally) endangering his life, and he's thrown her to the worms so often (and Sakura is so mentally strong) that it's of limited value for the purpose of enforcing short-term aims.

And we have no idea what will actually kill zouken, since no one knows about the crest worm but him.
    No, but being Sakura's servant probably gives Caster a better chance than most (and, no, she's not going to use a command spell to stop her, because why would she...?).

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Honestly, the two of them seemed to get along pretty well in Hollow. She never wanted the Grail except for being with Kuzuki anyway, who didn't have enough power to sustain her, and who she didn't want to risk ruining his daily life by leeching people dry (which is why she only leeched them until they fainted). Zouken caught her off guard because he was out of the picture in HF, now that she is aware of him, he's screwed.

With this she has no reason to jump ship. Her master is stoic, powerful, young, and female. Getting rid of a bug or two would be nothing to her, in deference to the good luck she has that she is with someone she doesn't have to manipulate. She is free to live for love, without relying on using magic to be the witch she loathes being.

Plus, with this partnership, she'd be able to see the Grail is pretty much cursed(though, iirc, I think I heard somewhere that she could do something about that). That pretty much annihilates the reason for them to fight except to protect themselves or someone else.
    Exactly.

Caster has a perfectly decent master who can provider her with a hell of a lot of prana and who will not abuse her. Why would she run away and take her chances elsewhere because of the potential danger Zouken poses when she can just deal with him and not have to worry...?

Altrouge X Shiki

Alt wants to see what's so special about the man who's made Arc..change.... has it would be so she decides to drop by.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AJC View Post
    Altrouge X Shiki

Alt wants to see what's so special about the man who's made Arc..change.... has it would be so she decides to drop by.
    And considering this is the lemons thread... Somehow this ends up with a lemon threesome with Altrouge fighting Arcueid over Shiki. Somehow.

I don't think I can be bothered anymore to go through with the effort of cursing BL for what it has done to my mind >.> That can't be good...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Elf, dealing fanfic crack for Beast Lair since 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Elf: Crack Dealer. Story at eleven.
    'Fae is Foul' - My SAO/ZnT Crossover fanfic (SB Thread) (FFN Link)

Blog Entries
    No interest in Altrouge since we know fuck-all about her.

Makidera, on the other hand...