Page 364 of 631 FirstFirst ... 264314354359362363364365366369374414464 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,280 of 12612

Thread: Lemon / Fluff Ideas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    While Rider leans back on him to fluster him.
    Hopefully not mid-combat. :P

@Hymn: That's the point!

Too bad Vimana is gone.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Hopefully not mid-combat. :P
    You would hope...but with aerial maneuvering you never know sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    Fixed that for you. Now you know your path. Go! Go and give us purpleheadsx3
    I'm broke and unemployed, so no.

"Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
    -- Chinese Proverb

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Absolutely.

....Actually, there are very few people who can take Rider and Archer working together in such a fashion.
    Pretty much this. Together they would be unstoppable. Like if Rin had teamed up with Shinji and Archer and Rider started working together? The Grail War would have been Rin's, Sakura would have been eventually saved, and Archer and Rider would be one kick ass battle couple.

. . . You know, Rider's story for the Catharsis Series may get a whole major overhaul. I mean, having them in the war together as a battle couple at first . . . Means I would have to totally change what I had in mind, but this would be epic.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Pretty much this. Together they would be unstoppable. Like if Rin had teamed up with Shinji and Archer and Rider started working together? The Grail War would have been Rin's, Sakura would have been eventually saved, and Archer and Rider would be one kick ass battle couple.

. . . You know, Rider's story for the Catharsis Series may get a whole major overhaul. I mean, having them in the war together as a battle couple at first . . . Means I would have to totally change what I had in mind, but this would be epic.
    DO IT. I WILL HELP YOU HOWEVER I CAN IF YOU DO.

Because seriously, those two fighting together? Kick ass. And after they win, they can retire into a life of motorcycles and enough kinky sex to make everyone in a ten miles radius feel utterly inadequate.
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries

Do it.

I'll even help you bounce ideas around!
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries

...that is to say, I really, really like the idea.
    RoadBusterpleasedon'tkillmeh.;_;
    Last edited by Lycodrake; May 12th, 2012 at 09:33 PM.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    DO IT. I WILL HELP YOU HOWEVER I CAN IF YOU DO.

Because seriously, those two fighting together? Kick ass. And after they win, they can retire into a life of motorcycles and enough kinky sex to make everyone in a ten miles radius feel utterly inadequate.
    Oh god oh god!

I can see it now, Battle Couple during the War, they win it, save the day etc and then Rider's freaking out because she's alive and has this new life and doesn't want to be tied down yet. So she's keeping Archer at arms length but keeps having sex with him. He wants to go for the Normal Relationship.

However there will be no threesome with Rin in that story though. That would be a PWP for another day.

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    My mind insists on imagining Gilgamesh w/intact Vimana vs Rider & Archer on Pegasus.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Shut up and take my munneh!!

I'd help out otherwise, but I think I'd somehow derail into Sakura landing with Shirou...
    My Job Description
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.

Blog Entries
    Oh god oh god!

I can see it now, Battle Couple during the War, they win it, save the day etc and then Rider's freaking out because she's alive and has this new life and doesn't want to be tied down yet. So she's keeping Archer at arms length but keeps having sex with him. He wants to go for the Normal Relationship.

However there will be no threesome with Rin in that story though. That would be a PWP for another day.
    I can live with this. We do not need Rin here! There is more than enough drama between Rider and Archer to carry the story, and bringing in Rin with her issues is just going to ruin the focus.

Run with this. For the love of God, do it!

My mind insists on imagining Gilgamesh w/intact Vimana vs Rider & Archer on Pegasus.
    I have to admit, this is completely fucking awesome.

Rider/Archer versus Zero!Caster running at full-tilt would also be pretty damn sweet.
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....

That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Agailius View Post
    I'd help out otherwise, but I think I'd somehow derail into Sakura landing with Shirou...
    Like I'd somehow end up pairing Shirou and Saber and Caster. I can't help it.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    I can live with this. We do not need Rin here! There is more than enough drama between Rider and Archer to carry the story, and bringing in Rin with her issues is just going to ruin the focus.

I have to admit, this is completely fucking awesome.

Rider/Archer versus Zero!Caster running at full-tilt would also be pretty damn sweet.
    YES. Cue Archer eventually getting really... persuasive in getting Rider to let him in again, after the whirlwind passion of fighting side by side is no longer an option so much.

And yes, because there needs to be an aerial battle to let Rider go all out on.

Archer is fire support.
    Last edited by Aiden; May 12th, 2012 at 09:44 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries
    YES.
    Archer is fire support.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    YES. Cue Archer eventually getting really... persuasive in getting Rider to let him in again, after the whirlwind passion of fighting side by side is no longer an option so much.
    *dances a jig*

This idea is awesome and made of fucking win. And fucking. And even more fucking!

Heh. Rider distances herself and starts chasing Ayako to try to find something more interesting and engaging to distract herself from Archer, and it ends with Ayako asking Rider why she's even bothering. Even Rider's rebound can see where Rider's interest lies!

Archer is fire support.
    Exactly.

Fuck I love this idea!

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries

Well, for Rider's story, Shirou and Rin were going to be paired together.

No matter what, Rin is always important to Archer in my stories. She may not be his romantic interest, but in "Steel and Cherry Blossoms" he had guilt over what he had done to her and they were trying to find some sort of ground and in "Utopia" she's his family. Rin is not going to be forgotten.

And she is not going to like this.

Heh. Rider distances herself and starts chasing Ayako to try to find something more interesting and engaging to distract herself from Archer, and it ends with Ayako asking Rider why she's even bothering. Even Rider's rebound can see where Rider's interest lies!

Man, I can see them both just being SO disgusted with Bluebeard and Murder Boy. And with Zero!Caster busting out Cuthulu . . . And I don't care if Nasu was joking about K&B, I still want them to be the ultimate monster killing swords.

Oh god, that would be too priceless.

I still want to do the scene with envious Taiga watching Archer and Rider together and realizing there's really no woman that's going to compete with the gorgon.

And fuck yes a scene with both of them riding on Pegasus with Archer raining fiery broken phantasms from above.

Blog Entries
    Well, for Rider's story, Shirou and Rin were going to be paired together.

No matter what, Rin is always important to Archer in my stories. She may not be his romantic interest, but in "Steel and Cherry Blossoms" he had guilt over what he had done to her and they were trying to find some sort of ground and in "Utopia" she's his family. Rin is not going to be forgotten.

And she is not going to like this.
    Let me rephrase: let's not bring Rin into the romantic pairing or threesome, because the fallout of Rin joining her Servant and Rider would have to be addressed, and if the story is to be Archer and Rider, and Rider is backing away, then Archer would gravitate towards Rin. And if he didn't, Rin would be rejected. Unless Rin and Archer both decide they want Rider, but then it's not about just Archer and Rider, is it?

Does that make more sense?

Man, I can see them both just being SO disgusted with Bluebeard and Murder Boy. And with Zero!Caster busting out Cuthulu . . . And I don't care if Nasu was joking about K&B, I still want them to be the ultimate monster killing swords.
    Eh? I thought Nasu was just referring to a different version of K&B that 'ascended to the realm of the gods?' Admittedly I came across this information second hand.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Agailius View Post
    The irony is that I can ship Sakura with everyone but Shirou, for some reason.

Blog Entries
    The irony is that I can ship Sakura with everyone but Shirou, for some reason.
    Even with Zero-Caster?
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Even with Zero-Caster?
    Especially with Zero!Caster.