Page 1 of 631 12361151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Lemon / Fluff Ideas

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries

Lemon / Fluff Ideas

Ideas for sweet and smut, or smutty sweetness, are to be discussed here. These are eroge games, y'know.

Pairings, scenarios, etc. are all welcomed here.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Hmm... I'll throw a "what if". Arturia harbors certain strong feelings towards Lancelot, but it's platonic. What if those feelings were even stronger? What would happen then? What would Guinevere do if she was told: "I'm sorry my Queen, but I love my King more."? Speculations, speculations, speculations. :3

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Actually, I approve. Poor Lance gets stiffed SO HARD, it would be rather nice to see something like that.

Although, that would make the Berserker vs. Saber fight in Fate/Zero just as painful, possibly even more so.

I'd say it'd be even more painful to them both.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    How about an AU where a year before the war Rin tries to openly talk with Sakura only for Sakura finally break down and let her know everything, including Sakura's jealousy. With Shirou standing behind them the entire time. Lemon wouldn't be the main point (though present) but Shirou and Rin trying to save Sakura while dealing with their own guilt.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    What guilt?

Enjoy your worms, Shirou and Rin.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    Seconded.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    What guilt?
    The guilt of not finding out sooner, and of living a reasonable life whilst her sister suffered agonising torture in the house next door, without ever making any effort to even visit her?

Whether or not she should feel guilty, there is no doubt that she will feel guilty, just like Sakura feels guilty post-HF even though she was not at fault for any of what happened there.

Nah, Rin's smarter than that, and she is perfectly capable of helping Sakura given enough time to plan things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    The guilt of not finding out sooner, and of living a reasonable life whilst her sister suffered agonising torture in the house next door, without ever making any effort to even visit her?

Whether or not she should feel guilty, there is no doubt that she will feel guilty, just like Sakura feels guilty post-HF even though she was not at fault for any of what happened there.

Nah, Rin's smarter than that, and she is perfectly capable of helping Sakura given enough time to plan things.
    I didn't mean that it was logical guilt, just that I'm fairly sure there would be a sense of it. Rin's taunts at the end of Heaven's Feel seemed more (to me at least) telling her to stop wallowing in self-pity after the fact and to try to move on. As for Shirou...he'd probably feel guilty if a mosquito got swatted and he didn't save it. He has definite anger at himself for not finding out in Heaven's Feel.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Rin might be smarter than that, but Zouken's smarter than Rin. He's a living contingency plan. Rin and Shirou are worm food.

Zouken might be intelligent but he's actually relatively weak as well. He's gotten so weak that he can't even survive direct sunlight anymore. If Rin stops and realizes just how dangerous he is (and goes to Kotomine for help) she stands a fair chance of surviving.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah.

Zouken isn't "smarter than Rin", for one thing. He's just in a better position than her in HF, because she lacks the information needed to solve the issues he's causing. Here, Rin would be a lot better prepared, and she says herself that if she were to spend half a year analysing the worms she could make a spell to take control of them.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    The EDICTS! They're back with a FUCKING VENGEANCE! Good God!

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Sure, spend half a year analysing the worms whilst Zouken sits back going "I bet that Tohsaka girl's just sitting around doing nothing. Heh, heh, heh."

This is the guy who found a way to change a magus's attributes, and managed to recreate a Servant from nothing. This is the guy who helped develop the Holy Grail War itself. This is the guy who Xanatos'd Caster into killing Kuzuki, got Saber away from her Master and only lost when he caught Idiot Villain Syndrome and went out into the open, right in front of a church executor who he knew was a credible threat.

And he still didn't die even then.

Say what you want, Rin's toast.

They only have a month for it in this scenario.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Sure, spend half a year analysing the worms whilst Zouken sits back going "I bet that Tohsaka girl's just sitting around doing nothing. Heh, heh, heh."

This is the guy who found a way to change a magus's attributes, and managed to recreate a Servant from nothing. This is the guy who helped develop the Holy Grail War itself. This is the guy who Xanatos'd Caster into killing Kuzuki, got Saber away from her Master and only lost when he caught Idiot Villain Syndrome and went out into the open, right in front of a church executor who he knew was a credible threat.

And he still didn't die even then.

Say what you want, Rin's toast.
    Again, Rin is not stupid. Further, it's proven in HF that Zouken can't actually directly harm her, at least not easily. As for Shirou, well, if he had half a year with Rin, he'd likely become a UBW expert, and then Zouken couldn't take him down either.

They only have a month for it in this scenario.
    Why?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Who said Rin's stupid? Zouken's just that much better than she is.

Ah, sorry. My bad. I read it to fast and didn't quite pay attention. They have a year or so.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Who said Rin's stupid? Zouken's just that much better than she is.
    But he's not, though. He's a less powerful magus, he's totally batshit insane and we have no evidence that he's any smarter than her.

His only advantage is information, and his power over Sakura. He knows what is going on, and she doesn't, which makes it hard for her to plan things effectively.