It's been a while since I've posted here!

In that time, one of the reasons I went AWOL is because I was focused on getting my book published, and I did!

Well, it's doing well enough that my editor is asking for a sequel, and I'm currently working on it.

However, I need proof readers. Unfortunately, my main proof reader hasn't been able to look at my work in a long time. Real life (AKA the day job) had swallowed him whole. So I'd figured that maybe I'd come back to my old stomping grounds (you know, with my jackboots) to see if I can't get some proof readers and extra eyes on it.

This would be the second book to my "Law Unto Herself" series.

When supernatural forces terrorize the innocent, there stands Law Unto Herself ready to fight the forces of evil. Armed with an absurdly large handgun, a bitching pony car, and a love for heavy metal, she alone stands brazenly against evil in all of its forms.

So it's an urban fantasy with a lady vampire who fights the forces of evil even though it can cost her dearly in the process.

Now, what do you get if you help me pre-read the story?

Well, first off I'll give you a digital copy of the first book at no charge so you have an idea on who everyone is.

Secondly, you'll be listed by name in the acknowledgements section of the book as well; giving you immortality in print and some nerd cred.

If you miss Buffy and it's spin-off Angel, but realize that Joss Whedon is a piece of human offal, please let me know and I'll give you THE HOOK UP.