Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fate/Extella Models

Fate/Extella Models

So this is a thread in which I post models and thoughts on them, hopefully you or I will find something interesting in all this.

So I'll preface, I did not figure all this out at all by myself, I simply used the tools available online, I am no programmer or anything like that, I just used google and can utilize tools.

And I may get some things wrong as I am not super familiar with common practices of devs and such

Anyway, let's begin.

Let's stay with the filenames. The model files are quite simply named and intuitive to figure out after a bit, SV0000, SV0100, SV0200 and so on

The scheming is quite obvious once you start opening model files, the first two indicate the servant and the last two indicate the model variation (Default, mooncrux, varying costumes, nude...)

SV0100
    Aka Tamamo

Now time for some model observations

General observations

Some servants have a odd amount of texture/detail vs others having very little

Here is the basic file names On all the servants plus master (Not including servant costume variations)

Names and Filenumbers

sv0000 - nero
    sv0100 - tamamo
    sv0200 - Altera
    sv0300 - Emiya
    sv0400 - Shuwen
    sv0500 - gawain
    sv0600 - cu
    sv0800 - Elizabeth
    sv1000 - Karna
    sv1100 - lu bu
    sv1200 - medusa
    sv1300 - archimedes
    sv1400 - Iskander
    sv1500 - saber
    sv1600 - gilgamesh
    sv1700 jeanne

sv5000- master male red
    sv5001- master male red (dissolving?)
    sv5010 - master male blue
    sv5011 - master male blue (dissolving?)
    sv5020 - master male green
    sv5021 - mater male green (dissolving)

sv5100 - master female red
    sv5101 - master female red (dissolving)
    sv5110 - master female blue
    sv5111 - master female blue (dissolving)
    sv5120 - master female green
    sv5121 - master female green (dissolving)

sv0700 and sv0900 seem to not exist

One interesting thing at the moment is at least to me
    Spoiler:
    For some reason Altera's boss form is numbered in a similar way to the rest, simply as like a model variation, it probably means nothing honestly but I just find it interesting

Most servant models are like 400kbs, you know whats like 5 times the size of any servant model?
    Funny File sizes

Cu's NP

Has any of this been document anywhere before?

Anyone want specific close ups of a specific servant?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Sefar's more stacked than I thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Sefar's more stacked than I thought.
    Yup, some other stuff i've noticed, is tamamo for some reason has two seperate naked models (well "naked", more like barbie dolls)

also Extella has some extra assets including the cover art with rin?, i'm not sure if they had a gallery with them or what, also WIP pictures as well

Extra assets

WIP

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is Tamamo's tail not a part of her model?
    Also, is there any difference between her two models or is it two identical ones?

It would be interesting to see this done with Extella Link for the sake of comparison. Everyone looks much better there.

Her tail is part of her model

I'm not sure the rules on the actual models as there isnt anything showing as there isnt anything visible on the model itself, if this does break rules you can delete them mods

Spoiler:

As you can see at the top left there two different file numbers, but there seems to be no difference I can tell, there is a file size difference of bout 100-200kbs but again..

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    The hair is slightly different??

Probably from perspective but I can't see anything else.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I though they might have needed a different (more detailed?) one for costumes that show more skin. But I can't see anything so idk.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    I'm not sure the rules on the actual models as there isnt anything showing as there isnt anything visible on the model itself, if this does break rules you can delete them mods
    I suppose this is as good an opportunity as any to remind people that NSFW content is allowed on Beast's Lair as long as it's under a labeled spoiler-tag. That said, I'm not sure if barbie doll Tamamo qualifies.
    Last edited by Petrikow; March 11th, 2022 at 03:44 AM.

I'm debating opening blender after exporting the two models as obj to see if there is any differences polygon wise honestly.

BUT anyway, have some green female hakuno, this is it's own model file for some reason. In fact all of the hakuno's I think have this pose as a seperate model file for each of them.

Spoiler:

Some pics of SV0000 herself aka Miss writing blackhole!

Spoiler:

Honestly one thing I'm noticing is the textures for the eyes are one of the most consistent, as the textures for the clothing range from hyper detailed to a single RGB color.

Who here wants some Turkey crust?
    Crusty IRL textures

Closer looked needed....

For the Turkey and the dish model, for some reason there is also one that is just the dish and some greens as a separate model.

One of the more interesting things I've found are these, which I'm not sure what they are outside of, could they be retweet campaign pictures?

Spoiler:

Anyone want to chime in on that?
    Last edited by Byegod; March 11th, 2022 at 10:59 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I'm debating opening blender after exporting the two models as obj to see if there is any differences polygon wise honestly.

BUT anyway, have some green female hakuno, this is it's own model file for some reason. In fact all of the hakuno's I think have this pose as a seperate model file for each of them.

Spoiler:

That is Hakuno's pose when providing Code Cast for playable Servant.

Thanks, anyone got any clue on the images?

Some more sefar pictures

Spoiler:

and then there is this model which I'm not sure the purpose of in Sefar/Altera's files

Spoiler:

Now this could be a glitch of the model loader but none of the other models I've seen have been like this at all. Altera also has another duplicate model in her files like tamamo but they are identical filesize wise AND are both her default apperance
    -----------

Another interesting thing is the model of this which is called SV0204.hair

Spoiler:

Is this used in the sefar fight at all?
    Last edited by Byegod; March 12th, 2022 at 04:46 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Another interesting thing is the model of this which is called SV0204.hair

Spoiler:

Is this used in the sefar fight at all?
    Aye, Sefar has two big bits of hair like a rabbit (referencing the Asian moon rabbit belief no doubt) It seems they're not a part of her main body and are modelled individually for some weird reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Is Tamamo's tail not a part of her model?
    Also, is there any difference between her two models or is it two identical ones?

It would be interesting to see this done with Extella Link for the sake of comparison. Everyone looks much better there.
    Well on this last bit, i actually decided to try because of you wondering. Funny enough they didnt changed how they encrypted the sequel so i was able to descrypt the files.

Spoiler:

vs
    Spoiler:

Yeah for some reason in link they look like they have no souls in the model viewer., iris is a texture?
    Last edited by Byegod; March 13th, 2022 at 01:00 AM.

Since i have Extella link decrypted as well I'll post some weapon models, I'll make a short post today

Tamamo's mirror

Spoiler:

Nero's sword

Spoiler:

Two of Liz's weapons

Spoiler:

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    anyone ever do side by side comparisons of models from arcade and extella? Do you think in future game models from arcade could be used for extella?

Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    anyone ever do side by side comparisons of models from arcade and extella? Do you think in future game models from arcade could be used for extella?
    Well arcade is a arcade cabinet, harder to get the files...

BUT someone has managed to get at least a bunch of the files, i may investigate that at a later time. Sorry for not posting much but there didnt seem to be much interest in this, I will post some more later today however.

Okay, this is probably of some interest to people, spent the last 20-30 minutes? getting alt costume pictures as well as moon crux forms of Nero and Tamamo.

These may have inconsistent lighting as I would sometimes forget to turn off/on the shading/lighting so Apologies.

First off, Tamamo's schoolgirl outfit.

Spoiler:

Have the Album link : https://imgur.com/a/1C71N6Q

Never noticed the ribbon for the schoolgirl outfit look myself before doing all this.

Tamamo's Mooncrux

Spoiler:

And here is the album link https://imgur.com/a/BbZUnJp

Nero's First costume

Spoiler:

Nero's Mooncrux form, for some reason her helmet is a seperate model stored with her weapon models, which I think means we will get a first time good look at the inside of her head.

Spoiler:

And here is a few shots of her helmet

Spoiler:

Combo album link of the last two https://imgur.com/a/RIBDyS2
    Last edited by Byegod; March 19th, 2022 at 09:34 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Damn Tamamo those are some high fucking heels for a high-school outfit.