Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Event] Battle in New York 2022 ~Space Odysseus vs Nikola Tesla~

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Tesla and Edison Strengthenings

Tesla Coil has been strengthened!

Effect:

Increase own NP generation (3 turns).
    & increase chance of debuff success (1 turn) added!
    + Increase the NP generation of all allies except self (3 turns)
    + increase chance of buff success to all allies (3 turns) added!

Mass Production has been strengthened!
    (Cooldown 12 > 10)

Effect:
    Add star generation per turn on self (5 turns)
    + add NP generation per turn changed to all allies!
    & increase NP damage (5 turns) added!
    Last edited by Petrikow; March 16th, 2022 at 06:55 AM.

I'm reading that Edison NP damage buff is party wide too.
    Last edited by Herod; March 16th, 2022 at 07:25 AM.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Since the big boss Rider in the last farming mode is Man Attribute, my Caster Cu can easily kill it with double Koyanskaya, nice.

So apparently the new CQs in BiNY are easier, but you can't use the same Servants you used to clear one to clear the rest, also no friend support. You can reset the fight to be able to reuse the Servants (you won't get rewards for clearing it again) but if you want a final skill lore/grail all of them must be cleared.

If you've played PGR this is basically like Babel mode, but easier.

This event is giving me anxiety from the sheer amount of nodes at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Btw, even if you're not planning to do the old CQs, remember that there's story sections that reward you with quartz, so do them at least.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

G.B.F Prologue

Warp complete. The fleet has arrived at Mid-Earth 2033. Further orders await from Commander Space Odysseus. But commander is a title he has rescinded. He's just an adventurer now. He talks to his underlings, telling them glorious battle is coming.

In Chaldea, the Cafeteria is abuzz with activity. The festival is soon! Nero is happy at the sight. It's been a while, since it wasn't held last year. Gilgamesh has already headed to New York and made preparations. And even if the festival isn't named after her, Nero remains the eternal Honorary President.

Suddenly, an alarm sounds. Something's appeared above the New York Micro-Singularity. At the site, Gilgamesh anticipates the return of Space Ishtar, this time fully prepared. But instead, Space Odysseus announces his arrival, in a massive mecha. And with him is the indomitable Universe Servant Army.

Star Arrow! (Arash)
    Star Sword! (Arthur)
    V VR TOMOE! (Tomoe)
    Jason Argo (Jason) with Herakles 9L!
    Space Toshizou! (Hijikata)
    Doc Kykeon! (Circe) (Wait is this the right planet...?)
    Sweet Witch! (Medea Lily) (Well... Odysseus is prone to getting lost...)
    Crime Scene Investigator Georg Georgius! (Saint George)
    Investigator Martha! (Saint Martha)
    God Bless Edison! (Edison)
    Babbage!
    Dr. Evil! (Paracelsus)
    Mister CHEN! (Chen Gong)

Space Odysseus tells them to cease their chatter. He's currently broadcasting to the whole planet of Mid-Earth 2033. As has been already conveyed by the Federation, the production of a SW Season 6 spin-off is why they're here. They'll try their best to not interfere in the lives of ordinary citizens. He promises to bring the Galaxy's greatest entertainment! Let's fight well!

You take it all in. Nero thinks it seems like a space invasion. Look at all those ships! Tesla calls you up. He agrees. But no worries, Gilgamesh had prepared countermeasures, and so appointed him, Tesla as Head of Security. To defend Earth! And using the almost unlimited resources of Gilgamesh, he developed the Holy Grail Integrated Super Space-Time Defense System - WORLD SYSTEM II DASH.

Tesla boasts he'll easily deal with the invaders. Edison appears, and asks what the side-effects will be. A Super Space-Time Mega Blackout, apparently. About 30% of Earth's Leylines will be rendered unusable, in addition to space-time anomalies. Also no Internet for 10 years. You reject the proposal. Edison scolds Tesla. Fortunately, he too has a solution! No effects on Earth but about 50% of the Moon will be oblitera- Rejected. Tesla scolds Edison.

Mashu interrupts. Odysseus spoke to them, trying to convey he meant no harm. Surely they can just talk to him... in fact, he's already here, together with his Aide, Space Xu Fu.

Heroine XX shows up to attend the meeting, since its about the Servant Universe. She assures you it's not an invasion. Xu Fu elaborates. They're here to organize G.B.F (Galaxy Battle Festival), which is simply battle for entertainment. It is a tradition where the greatest galactic adventurer is crowned.

Nero is happy, just like her Festival then! Maybe her song reaches the great heaven's above. Odysseus ponders the great audio-anomaly he detected earlier. He greets Heroine XX, surprised to find one of the Galactic Police on this planet. Anyways, that's why they've come here to Mid-Earth 2033...

Wait, that's what Earth is called? Odysseus and Xu Fu are surprised at the notion that this is Earth, as in Earth Origin, where humanity evolved. Xu Fu confirms their co-ordinates in a fluster. This planet is 99% similar to Mid-Earth 2033, but still different. There's been a space-time error. Maybe because of the Micro-Singularity? Either way, Space Odysseus realizes the error and starts to excuse himself.

He's stopped by two voices. The regular Gilgamesh, and Cosmos Gilgames. It'd be a shame to let this fated crossing of two tournaments pass each other by. They'll allow it! If you think yourself the strongest, no matter the world, then try and come for Gilgamesh, the one who has attained it all! Cosmos Gilgames proposes the joint festival to Space Odysseus formally. Naturally, he accepts and order Xu Fu to open up his great treasure vault.

Gilgamesh is impressed at Space Odysseus' wealth and offer to jointly contribute to the festival. He appoints Tesla a new task. He'll have to defeat 10 of the Universe Servants, else the costs of his system will become Tesla's debt. Tesla seems to glow at the opportunity. Space Odysseus accepts the challenge. G.B.F starts now!

Space Xu Fu asks if there's perhaps a Yu Mei-ren here at Chaldea...
    Last edited by Petrikow; March 25th, 2022 at 11:44 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Also, don't forget to give Yami the lotto CE please, cause double Yami setups can handle every fight with a plugsuit Helena swap out to another AoE Buster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Also no Internet for 10 years.
    Hey, whoa there buddy...

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    30 Tickets and 60 Quartz for 3 SSR CE, 3 SR, 2 R, and Edison and Fran NP Upgrades. And now I'm broke again. Fuck.

Better start saving for 2022 haha Oberon will you ever forgive me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Also, don't forget to give Yami the lotto CE please, cause double Yami setups can handle every fight with a plugsuit Helena swap out to another AoE Buster.
    My Yami has the CE, also 2nd append skill at 10, so have fun with her.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    how did this happen I really want to know.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Mister CHEN! (Chen Gong)
    Where's Kohaku to get this impostor?

Obligatory solo with Melusine against Riceman done. Now let's see if I can do this with my NP1 Percival, this is going to be a painful attempt.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks. Spending some silver apples to get enough currency to buy a copy from the shop, then I'll focus on clearing out the exhibition matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

I'm pretty confused by this. We get 3 events at once?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's basically a mini-rerun of the 2018/19 events at the same time as the new event.

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    event summary
    if I knew nothing about f/go events I would read this thinking this is some insane schizo fan fiction

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the Servant Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    30 Tickets and 60 Quartz for 3 SSR CE, 3 SR, 2 R, and Edison and Fran NP Upgrades. And now I'm broke again. Fuck.

Better start saving for 2022 haha Oberon will you ever forgive me.
    Why would you roll in this crap?

Welp, talk about being lazy with the CQs. First one is that CQ against crabs that we did in our second year I think, in which you had to use DoT debuffs to kill. Baobhan Sith destroyed it very easily.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, second one is the Amazon Tower CQ.