Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 27101112

Thread: [FGO JP Event] Battle in New York 2022 ~Space Odysseus vs Nikola Tesla~

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Gonroku was a joke for me, just like the last time. Just throw Medb at him and he bites it.

Worst one of the Giga Coils was either Kotaro because I wanted to hold back on supports or Orion (False) because I was running low on supports. Akiba was scuffed to hell, but Kama and Herk cleared it despite my expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Kotaro and Erice were the most difficult fights for me. Kotaro is a bitch with rng of the fight so have to bring Martha to give np4 sanzang enough damage.
    Erice is just far too tanky so i had to bring an actual arts team
    Easiest was probably either Shibata or Orion, Gogh team i used was way too overpowered, and Dark Fox has no issues handling Orion basically by herself

still have to do all that on alt, thats gonna be "fun"

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Gonroku was a joke for me, just like the last time. Just throw Medb at him and he bites it.
    did that, he critted the shit out of everyone

I'm stuck with Erice and Shibata, maybe I should just bring big guns and somehow stall idol challenge
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Clears

1) The backline losers all had Ideal Kings, which saved my ass.

4) I would definitely not roll with this team again, I completely forgot the gimmick and Herk ate Santa's last two bars by himself.
    6) Kaleido Holmes banzai.

2) Skadi didn't do much and Blackbeard critted poor Martha to death real fast, the filthy pedo.

4) Lancer and Ecchan critted well. Ecchan in particular helps with that Anti-Mechanical boost. Poster Girl Avicebron died for the cause. Come to think of it, Lancer Alter didn't need to be a Lancer since I left Orion's first bar to Amakusa. Eh, her AOE NP came in handy later so it's fine.

5) Ereshkigal, Miyu, and Nightingale all did way better than expected. The former two's buffs really came in clutch. Nightingale had Volumen, and she came in after I plugged in Chen to stop Merlin from eating an NP without IK-immune up. My sustain faltered pretty badly as a result, but she lasted a lot longer than I anticipated. Probably should've rearranged my backline so Merlin came back immediately. In the end, he and Eresh killed Erice.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Giga coil fights felt much easier to do without relying on the usual broken supports. Only one in particular I remember giving me a hard time was the Erice one, but probably should have just used Yami, Hikari, and Saber, rather than that Gaius, Skadi, Bride, Chen Gong setup I saw because of how annoying it was to make sure I did enough damage to kill ghosts and get Bride's NP to hit Erice to help out with the final Gaius NP damage.
    did the same setup but with Karna, and it kinda worked

now I need efficient way to deal with Shibata

edit:
    Mashu, Reines, Euryale did the job
    Last edited by Nikiri; March 27th, 2022 at 03:14 PM.
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

did that, he critted the shit out of everyone

I'm stuck with Erice and Shibata, maybe I should just bring big guns and somehow stall idol challenge
    I soloed Shibata with Gogh.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    A bit late to be asking this but how are people automating this time? FGA keeps failing nonstop. It can't just be me, right?

right?

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I do not automate.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    A bit late to be asking this but how are people automating this time? FGA keeps failing nonstop. It can't just be me, right?

right?
    Gave up running FGO on an emulator, put it and FGA on my phone, and automated from there. Still haven't gotten around to figuring out how to get the support image maker to work properly in the sense that it would take a picture that it would recognize it for support selection purposes, but not that big a deal for lotto farming at least since you can force select supports in-game to only show that CE and whether it's mlb or not.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    yeah, I'm having issues with it on my phone

on better news

Mega Coil

Giga Coil

Last edited by Zork Knight; March 27th, 2022 at 09:35 PM.

My journey through the Tesla Gigacoil:

1/2/3

1) Was pretty much set on this team the moment I saw it was the Fuuma fight, and I was confident Asclepius and Hans would carry for the entire match. Would have been easier with Circe, but mine is not 10/10/10. But damn, I really missed Gabriulio's Hans in this CQ.

2) Barghest destroyed the CQ. I still have Osakabehime at 6/6/6 and I didn't even need to worry at all.

3) Emmm... that was me wanting to do a Sakura V (minus 2) win. Took a lot of retries because this team has no synergy LOL. I wanted to do it with MHXX team after succeeding, but I was so satisfied with this result that I just kept it like this.

4/5/6

4) Percival was the one with the Damage CE and the MVP, Eresh was my support. Melusine because I wanted to put both Percival and Melusine together, she only had 2030 CE because I really didn't want her to be the main DPS. I didn't even use her NP, and only transformed so she wouldn't die.

5) Boy if this took a lot of tries. I wanted to use Ibuki for the whole anti-Undead stuff and because I like her and it wasn't easy at all, Lanling Wang carried me a lot with his damage cut, and with NP drain and NP seal I only saw Erice's NP at most two times in the battle. Spartacus was for clearing the ghosts since I had lots of times in which Ibuki ended up alone but I didn't have her NP available to kill both at the same time.

6) I had terrible RNG in this fight. The one I won I switched Mozart with a 1-turn taunt CE to get killed since the boss was supposed to crit because of the clock, and for some reason he didn't and he ended up living for a long time since the boss only focused on Mashu and Dioscuri after that for some bloody reason.

I originally cleared this fight with a Zenobia team alongside Tristan, Baobhan Sith, Tamamo and Paracelsus (took some tries though, but it was worth it). Once I was done and was about to go back farming, I saw Morgan in the farming team and remembered that hey, Morgan has a bonus damage against KoRT that I never get to use, and decided to do it again and go full power in this node.
    Last edited by Oz1337; March 28th, 2022 at 12:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    FGA does go offrails for me sometimes but i only have to restart it to fix it, otherwise it works out of the box

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    FGA does go offrails for me sometimes but i only have to restart it to fix it, otherwise it works out of the box
    For me it closes whenever it goes to repeat a quest.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Guess I'll do this too....
    Lineup 1
    1. This might been the one that took me the most time, and if you look at the lineup, I'm sure you can imagine why. Not recommended. I simply don't have any real good single target Casters, so Melt was the only way I could consistently put out some damage. Mostly through crits, mind you. The problem was mostly that Melt is quite frail and took some effort to keep alive. I used poster girl on Amadeus as one of those measures. David usually came in and helped out keeping people alive near the end. Funnily enough, I used a bunch of Command Spells on some botched runs, but beat it without them.
    Lineup 2 and 3
    2. Once I realized that Cleopatra could be employed here, it was the easiest shit ever. Cleopatra's ability to stay alive shines in quests like these that are a bit long-form. Osakabehime also put in some work. She can be surprisingly useful when the situation calls. I think I almost just put Jinako in there so I could mirror more of the opponents, but she did actually have good utility. Another unit I might need to rethink. That's what I love about this game-mode. Makes me reconsider a lot of Servants!

3. Even easier than 2. Well, the lineup I employed here probably speaks for itself. MHXX never stood a chance.
    Lineup 4 and 5
    4. Wasn't too challenging, think it took 2 tries. That said, I absolutely love getting the opportunity to use Nobukatsu and Nobunaga together. Gogh came in for the cleanup and support after Nobukatsu killed himself. I get the feeling you're supposed to kill the false Orion slower, but since Nobunaga is gender-neutral she absolutely destroyed him in 3 turns.

5. I'm sure this was the most challenging for most people. I experimented with a bunch of different lineups before I got to this one, but once deployed they did really well in dispatching of it. Ibuki is a perfect fit, since she can kill the ghosts easily with her Bonus Damage. In addition, Murasaki can do much the same, even without the Event Damage CE due to her own Bonus Damage. She also gives the whole team Defense, stalls Erice's NP and applies Debuff Immunity. Very useful. Jeanne kept people alive, as well as removing the HP Debuffs and adding some more NP stalling with her stun. Once Murasaki eventually died, mask-boy came in to add on some damage to Ibuki near the end. I'm quite proud of this one, it felt great winning here.
    Lineup 6 and 7
    6. This one felt hard in some way, and easy in others. I spent a good time just thinking up what to run, and eventually settling on a Quick-based Okita (due to her defense ignoring NP) lineup. The plan was to kill him really fast with crits and Okita's NP while Yuuyuu tanked with Poster girl and her own stun (while also applying shitloads of defense-debuffs). At the start I used all of Nero's buffs and switched her out after which Skadi got her buffs in. The plans sort of stalled at his last break bar, but the team held the line until Turn 7 at which point all skills came back and Okita sliced him apart. This was another one I felt quite proud of. I got to use some of my favorites as well as Okita, who I rarely bust out these days.

7. I'm sure the lineup sort of speaks for itself, but the plan is just for Gilgamesh to nuke everything, which worked out great. I was thinking of doing another lineup with Caren, but the temptation to just bust your nut after having held back for a bunch of the other CQs was too great.

Anyways, really fun stuff. I love events like this.

Blog Entries
    beat super roma with shiki castoria tamamo
    very good showing except i could not land clean last np with shiki before i was forced to break the trio with swap which prolonged the fight for like 6 more turns