US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Uooooogghh Yoryoryoryoryoryoryoryoryoryoryoryoryor
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Black Rock Shooter Dawn Fall is out already? Also, I just recently watched Kongming. Coincidentally, right before that, I watched a clip of Guess Who's Back, and I find it hilarious that, in both cases, a historical figure uses Wikipedia to "catch up" as it were.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    BRS DF only has spanish subs of unknown quality right now, and a shitty jp>english MTL. The MTL process includes using Google's speech to text function on the episode and then they MTL the results
    You ever go to youtube and try letting it make it's own closed captions and notice how much it fails to recognize what people are actually saying? Yeah. This is what happens when a mega-corpo who doesn't want to simulcast (Disney. Now it's not just Netflix we gotta worry about) gets an anime few people (none of them legit fansubbers) are interested in watching
    Last edited by bassgs435; April 5th, 2022 at 07:30 AM.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I just watched it, and it seems fine.

マリーの味方
    i have not looked at the anime next season but i will watch shamiko, and maybe spy x family because i saw trailers and it looks good!

US Friend Code
    I didn't even know about Ya Boy Kongming until this morning but its probably my AOTS now, even in the same season as Kaguya.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kaguya-sama delivered so much oh my God.
    Due to my schedule I'll probably stick to this and Spy Family, but definitely will try to watch Komi-san once some more episodes are out.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    I think Kaguya got even better over the break tbqh.

EDIT: the gag where it shows her archery skills from the first opening while looping that specific part of the opening in the background? Simply sublime.
    Last edited by NMR-3; April 8th, 2022 at 06:32 PM.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I didn't even know about Ya Boy Kongming until this morning but its probably my AOTS now, even in the same season as Kaguya.
    Yeah, it was a nice surprise out of nowhere. No idea how it will stack up with everything but definitely one of the ones to keep an eye on so far.

So I sat down and binged a bunch of new stuff:

-Healer Girls starts off like its ripped right out of a classic Disney film. And it just keeps going. I was half expecting the snake at the bottom of the booze to crack a joke.
    -I'm Quitting Heroing started off pretty strong, but it really felt off when they went from distrusting him to accepting him at the drop of a hat. Also the loli who really wants to fuck him was just off putting. The subs I got were also awkwardly worded to the point it killed some of the flow.
    -Deaimon had some really odd sounding subs too. Like they were ran though machine translators, or something. It's not bad, just...off. The show itself isn't bad, but doesn't really grab me either. The odd shine streak every character has running down the side of their face is distracting too.
    -RPG Real Estate was really comfy. Too many loli pantyshots, but they weren't the kind of fanservice that stops the show to focus on.
    -Shield Hero 2 didn't mange to wow me. Except for the music, that was all pretty good. More, slavery though. This ED (or is it the Op?) is great though. Real early 2000's nostoglia.
    -Greatest Demon Lord is like if Anos Voldigoad was stuck at a 7 rather than constantly redline-ing at a 12. It just feels lacking after seeing it done so much better elsewhere. No Castle Spinning/10.
    -Birdie Wing starts with golf con men. Then a back alley money match for 6 grand. 343 y seems a bit small for a par 4 though. HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THIS SHOW!? Is this just anime Happy Gilmore!? Is anime girl going to get in a fistfight with Takeshi Mike in episode 8? Goddamn I'm hyped. There's a Gunpla Nerd too?
    -I tapped out of Tomodachi Game halfway through the first episode. I just couldn't care about any of these characters or the diet Squid Game.
    -Dawn of the Witch is fun, but damn is that loli's outfit the most overdesigned thing. Everyone else in robes and tunics, and here she is looking like a 3rd stage SSR in FGO. With added Nero panty window. It bugged me where I knew that voice from, turns out it's Rimaru Tempest.
    -Skelton Isekai starts right up with rape. I don't know if going dark, to lighthearted isekai works better than the alternative of starting out with the light hearted stuff then adding sudden mood breaking rape. Best would be to not have any rape at all but that's how LN's (or probably Web Novels to be honest) do, I guess.
    - LipxLip did nothing for me, nor did Ghost Senko-san.
    -Love After World Domination is super cute. Some animator really cared about the villain costume too, you almost never see garters actually scrunch up the colthes near the clasps.
    -Danceur is pretty much what I expected. A good studio, making a show about something I don't care about at all, that blows me away with it's absolute quality.

Looks like Toger and Bunny 2 just batch dropped it's first 12 epsides too, but I don't have time for that one. Maybe once the season calms down a bit.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Isecutioner: Poor Momo getting BSS'd by some isekai thot whose nutrients went straight to her chest.
    Kaguya: Blessed to have it back. Great double gag with the breathing.
    Spy x Family:
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Oh how I've missed this

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ninja feet. That is all.
    Oh, and as Mattias pointed out, witch... panties? Leotard?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Maybe? The entire top half of the outfit is so busy you cant really see if there's one underneath. I assume panties though, because anime.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I (somehow) went completely blind to watch the famed Spy x Family anime and you know what, I like what I'm seeing. I had a feeling that this and Kaguya-sama would be my picks for this season and yep, I was right.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    I don't know how good the anime will be but Ao Ashi is one of the best football manga. It's a very unique and slow unravelling of the youth sports drama with emphasis on realism. Don't expect super power shounen sports shit. It's also got very grounded and endearing character dramas as well as a romance sub plot weaved in to the story very well. Reminds me of Adachi stuff.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Zhuge Liang in da club was fun.

it feels weird seeing actual Zhuge because I'm used to see Waver.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Shenmue 10: So how many times is this Ryo has walked into an obvious trap, had the shit kicked out of him and left in the gutter? I've legitimately lost count by now. It happened like five times in the last two episodes.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Failing his quick time events.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Zhuge Liang in da club was fun.

it feels weird seeing actual Zhuge because I'm used to see Waver.
    For me, it's the fact that Zhuge is voiced by Dynasty Warriors' Sima Yi (and Sima Shi; originally just Sima Shi until Sima Yi's original VA died). Also, Apocrypha's Vlad (also the son of Vlad in the Castlevania games and that jackass with the whip always trying to hunt Vlad in the Japanese dub of the Castlevania Netflix series; also the mortal descendant of Vlad in the Shaman King remake).

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    spy x family: whenever I hear Akio's voice in this kind of anime I can't hold my self to yell 'Snake!!'