Page 1 of 24 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Event] Sea-monster Crisis: Floating Island of the Innocent

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

[FGO JP Event] Sea-monster Crisis: Floating Island of the Innocent

Participation criteria: Clear Gotterdammerung Event duration: 6th April ~ 27th April
    Event page: Here Event pickup: Here
    Prologue
    Show
    The clear blue sky. White billowing cotton candy-like clouds. The great oceans stretching out before you! Isn't it too early for this kind of summery event!?

For a moment, such faint hopes races across your chest. This island of unknown coordinates is most certainly somewhere on Earth, but its hard to tell where exactly.

The story begins as we meet with some most mysterious cuddlies, a talking sea-turtle, as well as the two girls who protect these. Talking to them, we find out that the strange cuddly sorts are under attack by a monstrous kind from the seas who seek to eat them. By now only the village created on the seas remain, while all on the island have been stolen away.

"But if you people are with us, we might be able to turn to the attack instead, and in doing so... take back this island for real."

Now you Masters (and the cuddlies) rise up to take back that which has been stolen!

New Summonable Limited Servant
    Show
    Class
    Saber

The Trưng Sisters were the leaders of a rebellion against the rule of the later Han-dynasty during the first century.

The instigating incident was when The Governor of Jiaozhi Commandery, Su Ding, had the husband of the powerful Trưng Trắc killed after which its said she rose up together with her sister Nhị.

Trưng Trắc quickly put 65 castles under her command and ascended to the throne. However, the Emperor of the later Han-dynasty dispatched Ma Yuan (ancestor to Ma Chao from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms) to quell the rebellion.

The Trưng Sisters fought well, but were abandoned by the dignitaries of the land after it started to appear they were at a disadvantage, culminating in their defeat.

They died either by decapitation, or by committing suicide while holding hands and throwing themselves into a river. Either way, it is said they ascended to the clouds above.

The mighty and heroic sisters knows as Hai Bŕ Trưng. These two south-east Asian Sabers have arrived!

The Trưng Sisters

SSR *****

Max ATK 11898 Max HP 14248
    Story Summary (by fumei)
    Additional Information
    - There are apparently spoilers for LB6 in the story.

- The main gimmick is that you rescue Cons (cuddlies) and use them to discover and rebuild locations on the map.

- In addition to bonus damage and bond-points, event servants will also net you additional Con-rescues. In addition, a bonus exists for each type of Kon corresponding to all the Servant classes

- Lambda's costume (her sunglasses) has been added to Davinci's shop.

- Wu Zetian has received a new Strengthening Quest.

- New Command Codes
    Last edited by Petrikow; April 14th, 2022 at 07:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    That's a lot of locked story sections

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Updated the prologue translation. Story seems... kind of odd?

JP Friend Code
    If the location is really based on Ha Long bay as per the theories, then the turtles vs sea monsters makes sense. There is a Golden Turtle cave in the area that is tied to the myth of Le Loi and the Golden Turtle, where after he received Vietnamese Excalibur back from Le Loi he went back to the sea via the Ha Long bay route and fought sea monsters trying to invade.

Blog Entries
    Given the length and its inclusion of LB6 spoilers, wouldn't be surprising if this event will be as important to the main story as Heian and Tunguska.

Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    Given the length and its inclusion of LB6 spoilers, wouldn't be surprising if this event will be as important to the main story as Heian and Tunguska.
    I mentioned this to Petri earlier but I'm very much just expecting the LB6 requirement being there so that they can make haha funny jokes about Morgan, rather than it having some big story implication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    What's a Kon?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wait, are the Pokemon girls not the welfare? I thought they were teased to be a SR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

No, the welfare is still unknown.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

マリーの味方
    Spoiler:

the welfare is looking pretty cute ngl

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    The blonde color scheme, those supple curves...
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What's a Kon?

These guys!

Wyrd oft neređ unfǽgne eorl, ţonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    NGL, that banner looks like something out of Pokémon rather than Fate.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    What's a Kon?
    Pokemon reference probably.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I wonder if I'm just overthinking it, but YanQing getting a CE seems odd. He doesn't seem to match any of the little commonalities the bonus servants have, and he's the only CE that doesn't feature one either (though Wu's has some other's in the background)

US Friend Code

I'm guessing this is the welfare. May or may not be Le Loi, may or may not use her design from Fate/School Life.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wonder if we'll get a buff for one of the event bonus Servants.

In terms of those that need it, I'd say Semi or Wu just because they're still lackluster even after the ones they've already gotten. Semi I'd expect something like removing the star drain requirement for her third skill at the very least. For Wu, I doubt they'd go and make her the first Imperial Privilege buff, so probably Empress' Charisma so that she also benefits from the Quick Up.

In terms of those that I want to get one, I'd want either Da Vinci (Rider) or Melt (Lancer) to get one. Most likely be a NP upgrade because hard to think of any skill upgrades you could do to their already overloaded skillset, but it'd be nice if Da Vinci (Rider)'s party-wide battery were 20% instead of 10%, or if the OC effect was 1 time, 3 turns, rather than 1 turn. Melt could just get a surprise NP upgrade to round her out.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Super hype for that Eresh CE and her actually being part of the story. First time in what... 3, almost 4 years? Please hint at a Summer Eresh... please...

What's a Kon?
    King of New York.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    One month if we count Fate/strange Fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post

I'm guessing this is the welfare. May or may not be Le Loi, may or may not use her design from Fate/School Life.
    Maybe is Lady Triệu? Both she and Thánh Gióng appear on School Life alongside Le Loi if we are looking into vietnamese characters