Thread: Favorite Fan-Made Sheet?

Favorite Fan-Made Sheet?

Recently, on the General Discussion Forum, I made a thread asking you guys about your favorite pre-existing designed servants.

I'm pretty sure you can understand my idea now.

Anyways, this thread was made to post your favorite sheet creation, whether it be your own or others, so I can read it without sifting through thousands of pages we can all enjoy our finest creations in one, nice, comprehensive space.

Feel free to link it if you're not comfortable copy and pasting another's sheet, and please properly credit the creator.

Depending on the activity I may try and make one big compendium, but I'm a dum dum noob at threadmaking, so I'm also requesting advice or help to do so. Thanks to anyone willing!
    Last edited by HumanComplex; April 17th, 2022 at 12:13 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sunny's Paris, Anju's Dorothy Gale, Daneel's Chi You (Saber), gyrowins' Robert Liston, AppleAlias' Abel and WhiteFrenzy's Johannes Liechtenauer were all sheets that left their mark on me as exceptionally high-quality. Sure there were many others as well.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; April 17th, 2022 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Added others

マリーの味方
    I really like this old Tecumseh sheet made by my favourite poster on the site. What a great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I really like this old Tecumseh sheet made by my favourite poster on the site. What a great guy.
    Yes, of course. And also, Marie's the greatest servant ever, she trumps all other servants in concept and story
    Last edited by HumanComplex; April 17th, 2022 at 01:04 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    WhiteFrenzy's Faker Princess Isabel. Berserker and Foreigner Jersey Devil by Gyrowins.

Those are the two — or three, I guess — that come to mind immediately.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I don't have a favorite specific Sheet that I could think of, but I do have favorite Sheet makers: Sleepyflakes, Sunny and Zikari8.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post2741739

Not sure if it was my favorite one. But this one was the first to come to mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wyvern's Brazil universe.
    I think it's very natural when you have any creative bone in you to start to think about stories set around your home. So I'm sure I wasn't the only one here who kept trying to make the brazilian nasuverse work. I can single out pinetree for example who had some great brazilian servants among his already superb collections of sheets. I myself still have in my head some skeletons of a grail war set in my hometown.
    But imo no one has realized the hypothetical Brazilian nasuverse so perfectly like wyvern has done. His work on the El Dorado lostbelt thing has given form to a collection of incredible characters. Now I think some of them can end up being kinda dull mechanically speaking, but the sheer effort of worldbuilding involved and the sheer effort in the characters and their voices push it over the edge. It helps soften the blow for the upcoming LB7. It's absolutely biased as fuck but I can't help it. It's the almost perfect realization of that creator wish.

On the same but less geographically biased note Daniel Rush's entire work has been, for like a decade now, some pretty incredible stuff. I remember wishing he just organized them all into easy to read fanfics instead of being spread out in the threads.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Right now I'm moving on to my own setting and story, Revalkyrie, that's also about public domain figures, and away from anything Type-Moon related, whose setting I've never really been comfortable writing for (my own Servant sheets don't reference TM lore that much anyway). Might still pop in to try my hand at a Contest or crosspost Revalkayrie though

The reason I bring that up here is I do want to list a few of my favourite fanmade Servant sheets as a 'parting gift', a list I may update as I remember more sheets I enjoyed reading, usually way more so than canon sheets:

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NailsInYourFeet View Post
    Right now I'm moving on to my own setting and story, Revalkyrie, that's also about public domain figures, and away from anything Type-Moon related, whose setting I've never really been comfortable writing for (my own Servant sheets don't reference TM lore that much anyway). Might still pop in to try my hand at a Contest or crosspost Revalkayrie though

The reason I bring that up here is I do want to list a few of my favourite fanmade Servant sheets as a 'parting gift', a list I may update as I remember more sheets I enjoyed reading, usually way more so than canon sheets:

• BnEl15's Assassin Scarlet Pimpernel
    • RoydGolden's Rider Carl Sagan
    • Faker Pareidolia (whose sheet I unfortunately can't find anywhere right now, link would be much appreciated)
    • jishara's MoonCancer Y2K
    • Cataquack Warrior's Caster Titania (admittedly I no longer find 'fairies were originally evil' that interesting anymore, but I did like this sheet back in the day)
    I can't imagine how fitting it is that Pareidolia is the one Servant you can't prove existed. In any case here's a link. And I'm glad you liked Sagan so much.