Page 354 of 354 FirstFirst ... 254304344349352353354
Results 7,061 to 7,076 of 7076

Thread: Guess-A-Servant

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Is that so then if you have full say on how your motherland would be and run. What would turn it into, basically, what is your ideal version of your motherland?

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Someone like me... I didn't have much in the way of 'original' ideas. All I could do was take in the different answers my teachers and predecessors came up with... though my final answer might still be kind of 'original'? In any case, I was quite the greedy ruler. The past or the future... I refused to choose between either of them. I wanted my motherland to be a place where tradition and culture would continue to flourish, but the march of progress would be embraced as well. That's... the answer I came up with."

Blog Entries
    Hm, did your Voyager die in the early twentieth century?

Blog Entries
    "Quite early on, yes."

how did you meet your end?

Blog Entries
    "Illness, nothing special. I sure wish I could have lived longer, but I think I accomplished most of what I set out to do, so I have no regrets on that front."

Blog Entries
    Voyager of the Enlightened Rule
    -- Herald of that Promised Dawn --

"Aaaahhh, don't use that name! As if these fancy western clothes aren't enough, being called with that name as I am now is just too embarrassing! Mutsuhito would be a better name for me, and while you could say I am something of a... Meiji Lily, that's not entirely correct either... Um, but other than that... congratulations! I am Servant Voyager, the boy Emperor who severed his own strings and forced himself into the political scene in order to lead my country to a new age. I-It's... not as grand as it sounds, I swear! At first I had no idea what I was doing most of the time, but my father once taught me to never be content serving as anyone's 'shadow', and so I resolved myself to learn, no matter how difficult it was. Er, what now, um... a-a pleasure to make your acquaintance!"

Skills

Affection of the Advisory Council (Restoration) (EX)

Great Multicultural Exchange (A)

Five-Pointed Charter Oath (A)

Blog Entries
    a r c h e r
    ??????
    savage tyrant of so many slain scholars

"More swine appears before me. What dreck. But then, where are my manners? I've heard it so many times my ears start to bleed. It's important we all act civilised. We must die for that, if need be. I am the Servant Archer - my name is your business to uncover. For all their efforts they never did manage to erase it, so don't take up too much of my time. Idle prattle disgusts me."

Difficulty: Low
    The Facts Thus Far➤ Archer is Asian.
    ➤ Archer's name was not erased from history, but it was altered in some way.
    ➤ Archer killed many, but among the first was his childhood tutor

Last edited by sutaa; February 7th, 2024 at 05:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    Are you from Asia?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Since you say they never did manage to erase your name, were you a victim of Damnatio Memoriae or some counterpart?

any noticeable scholars among those slain?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Are you from Asia?
    "Well now, aren't we clever. Correct."

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Since you say they never did manage to erase your name, were you a victim of Damnatio Memoriae or some counterpart?
    "Please, nothing that excessive. The mark I made on our sad excuse for a nation was too potent, too permanent for anyone to cover their eyes and pretend I was never here. But they did their best to deny me the name that was truly mine, the name that I should have had, according to the traditions they cherished so much. In that way I suppose they succeeded but then, it never meant that much to me."

Quote Originally Posted by TrueMrMultiverse View Post
    any noticeable scholars among those slain?

"Are any of them noticeable, really? Don't tell me you expect to hear a name out of me; it's such a pain to keep track when there's so many of them, you understand. But I'll show you some mercy, little pig. The very first would have been... Ah, yes. The sad excuse for an intellectual assigned to tutor me when I was young."

Blog Entries
    Yeonsangun of Joseon?

Blog Entries
    a r c h e r
    YEONSANGUN
    savage tyrant of so many slain scholars

"Hah! Well now, what a wise bit of livestock we have here today! Correct. I am Prince Yeonsan - the man who saw Joseon, saw the world for what it was, and did what was only right. Scholars, officials, noble men... Lowly beasts all, savages, pigs dressed up in their pretty clothing and what they called honour. You understand what one does with pigs, no? You must put them to slaughter."

Blog Entries
    Fun pick!