Page 74 of 358 FirstFirst ... 24646972737475767984124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 7150

Thread: Guess-A-Servant

Blog Entries

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleScribe View Post
    "Regret...? Hm... I guess... I wasn't able to save him. That's... my only regret."

---
    House Rules for Hints: Same rules as before. The Beast of Intent can wait for another day. Instead, why not figure out who this servant with regrets is? Bit of warning: She and her name's a tough nut to crack. Why not be friends with her?
    okay then lets start and BnEl15 these Roleplays are truly fun !

---

Hello young girl at first dont be startled by me ,have at first have a cup of either Coffe ,Tea or Cacao of your liking and some snack i pay make yourself comfortable at first .Then tell me why do you have this guilt ? What it is ,i think i can help you as to be honest i have also a great regret in my Life , you know i had in life only one true child ,my Daughter Julia but i couldnt be to her what she wanted as she wanted her Freedom and enjoy the life thouh i was twisted by my feelinngs as Father and Family man and the Duty i had as Emporer ,what i want to tell you with that is you arnt the only one with regrets so tell me a bit of yours to ease your Soul . But honestly hat were your happiest and sweetest moments in your life ?

"after one or two hours of talking ,snacking and(hopefully) the occasional laugh "

Well now that we know each other better let me introduce myself i am
    Augustus Oktavianus, please tell me where in which land were you born and in which time sweet girl ? if you like we can always meet again and i am willing to hear your sorrows and find a solution or be a help for you and dont worry whatever you eat or drink i take the bill dont worry the important thing is your smile !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Girl with Regret Turn 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post

"Tea is fine. Thank you. For both the company and the drink."

The girl takes a moment to enjoy the offered cup.

"The tea tastes great. Hey... You're just like me. That's pretty cool. Already I can tell your creator was better than mine. At least he gave you a name to work with. And... all of his inventions too. We could've used someone like you with your music. You're seaworthy too. Hm? Him?"

The girl pauses, as if sorting through all her emotions relating to the man. "He is... was... is... my big brother. My best friend. My..." The girl blushed.

"My boyfriend and lover. He was my everything." Then the girl's face became crestfallen. "And now he's..." She shook off the emotion to keep her smile.

"He was someone very important to me. There is not enough words in all languages across all history that can properly convey how I feel about him."

Eternal Lake of Harmony
    Mardin
    activated. (+) added to Trust Gain.

"I see, then what was your creator like and what purpose that he created you in the first place was your emotions was calculated part of his plans or that was shall we say a happy little accident. Anyway do you want any refills or maybe I can make some Turkish delight though there are bit past my time it became quite popular, where I am came from. and Let's enjoy these new found emotions that we gain, since my creator always say to me you haven't truly lived if you haven't felt something"
    "Hm... where to even begin with him? He was... egotistic. Narcissistic. Full of himself. Brilliant. Ingenious. Clever. He was the greatest inventor of all Greece at the time and he made sure people knew it. I would even say the greatest inventor of all time, but that is just my bias for my creator talking. Oh thank you."

The girl helped herself to the delight. She took to how sweet it was. Her mood improved.

"To be honest... I wasn't supposed to have emotions. I wasn't even supposed to think. I was just an automata designed to help him and his son fly. Something... happened in the middle of it. It was hot. Hotter than I could describe. Unbearable even. And then I can think. That's all. My first moments of "Life" didn't end well, but I certainly felt something by the end of it."

Trust Increased.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    okay then lets start and BnEl15 these Roleplays are truly fun !
    ---

Hello young girl at first dont be startled by me ,have at first have a cup of either Coffe ,Tea or Cacao of your liking and some snack i pay make yourself comfortable at first .Then tell me why do you have this guilt ? What it is ,i think i can help you as to be honest i have also a great regret in my Life , you know i had in life only one true child ,my Daughter Julia but i couldnt be to her what she wanted as she wanted her Freedom and enjoy the life thouh i was twisted by my feelinngs as Father and Family man and the Duty i had as Emporer ,what i want to tell you with that is you arnt the only one with regrets so tell me a bit of yours to ease your Soul . But honestly hat were your happiest and sweetest moments in your life ?

"after one or two hours of talking ,snacking and(hopefully) the occasional laugh "

Well now that we know each other better let me introduce myself i am
    Augustus Oktavianus, please tell me where in which land were you born and in which time sweet girl ? if you like we can always meet again and i am willing to hear your sorrows and find a solution or be a help for you and dont worry whatever you eat or drink i take the bill dont worry the important thing is your smile !

Discernment of the Poor A++ activated. (+) added to Trust Gain.

The girl blinks while rubbing her eyes. "I... am at a loss. I am sorry, Emperor Augustus. It is just that I have been blinded by your radiance. It reminds me of St. Elmo's Fire. And my own father."

The girl struggles a chuckle while picking a cup from the offered assortment, giving a wry smile to Al-Jazari nearby.

"Where to start answering...? I was born on... an island. I believe it was Crete. Should be in what Humanity calls the Classical Era, if my memory serves. Everything can be a haze when you try to recall it all at once."

The girl adopts a soft smile. "My happiness moments are when I watch my third Captain doing his usual routine. There was just something about him I couldn't help but adore. Maybe because of how earnest he was at it. I just... miss him."

After a deep sigh, the girl's smile taints with melancholy... before remembering the Emperor's other question.

Trust Increased +.

"My guilt..?"

Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    Drip
    Drip
    Drip
    Drip

A Dead Solider corpse lies bleeding on the battle field

The Blood Drips

The Blood Flows

The Blood Forms

Into

"Him"

The Girl with Regret looks upon the Rider. She may not recognize this face but it's familiar presence nonetheless
    No matter what regret or sorrow one may have
    They will recognize the concept that has been with them at birth
    「War」

Author notes

Me picking the worse option available
    Also if you confuse about the question it essentially what war god do you have? Or something like that
    A body. A body she recognizes.

A big brother she failed to protect from the domain of the Gods' rays.

A best friend whose tragic death she was responsible for.

A lover who could do nothing but wait for Death to take them.

"C-captain?"

The girl's voice wavers, distrusting her eyes. It can't be them, she rationalized. It can't be them.

It can't be them. It has to be the work of Ares. Her father warned her of him and yet still...

Tears welled in her eyes.

She wants to be alone.

She has been alone ever since they left her behind.

Innocent World EX activated. Trust gain negated.

New Friends
    Archer Ismail Al Jazari
    Rider Saint Richardis
    Rider Caesar Augustus Octavian

Old Trauma
    The Red Rider

Hint Tally
    Ismail2002 ||
    BnEl15 |
    Kabalisto Koga |
    Glazy |

AN

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    The name is gonna drop and I'm gonna have to Google it. I'm not familiar with any story that sounds even remotely like that besides possibly Frankenstein.
    Thus in lies the Crux of this thread. It does not account for Servant Sheets with origins that do not adhere to the source material 1:1. Examples would be a recent summoned servant in this thread, Unsinkable Sam and two Servant Contest winners who have been stuck to my mind since I've read them: Laika and Abel.
    Still, this has become a learning experience for me. Don't you agree?
    Last edited by SimpleScribe; May 17th, 2022 at 05:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    The wax wings used by Daedalus and Icarus and/or the solar chariot tragically flown by Phaeton? I feel like the actual answer could very well be a lot more complex than that but yeah.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Perhaps meddling with the Saint Graphs of my brothers has led to unforeseen consequences... Is this Daídalos' Genius? Daídalos' Love? Hm.
    You are before a god, girl. Do not worry, tea and some of your time will be sufficient offerings for now. Your guessing game seems quite interesting.
    "

Daedalides Theos

"Now, who and what are you... Chaldea is no stranger to the myriad of forms the actions of Daedalus are able to manifest as Servants.
    Answer me, wings of Íkaros. Are you something else that was bound or defined by that genius, like myself, or did you gain your mind independently during that dreadful event?
    I warn you, I won't allow you to meet the boy you dropped or my other siblings until I'm sure you'll be beneficial do their development.
    "

Blog Entries
    Girl with Regret Turn 3

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    The wax wings used by Daedalus and Icarus and/or the solar chariot tragically flown by Phaeton? I feel like the actual answer could very well be a lot more complex than that but yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    "Perhaps meddling with the Saint Graphs of my brothers has led to unforeseen consequences... Is this Daídalos' Genius? Daídalos' Love? Hm.
    You are before a god, girl. Do not worry, tea and some of your time will be sufficient offerings for now. Your guessing game seems quite interesting.
    "

Daedalides Theos

"Now, who and what are you... Chaldea is no stranger to the myriad of forms the actions of Daedalus are able to manifest as Servants.
    Answer me, wings of Íkaros. Are you something else that was bound or defined by that genius, like myself, or did you gain your mind independently during that dreadful event?
    I warn you, I won't allow you to meet the boy you dropped or my other siblings until I'm sure you'll be beneficial do their development.
    "
    The girl's eyes widened, filled with uncertainty and fear.

"Who are you-"

Trial Retake E activated.

Before dilating to blankness. A voice duller than hers spoke without the spark of Life.

Sensing Daedalus-Series Automata...

Requesting Communications.

Request accepted.

Requesting Credentials... Creator Daedalus credentials accepted.

Welcome, Creator Daedalus.

Displaying
    Environmental Extremities Raiment
    περιβαλλοντικός ἄκρον ἐσθής
    information.

Running diagnostics...

Error. Memory banks corrupted. Error. Last recorded flight ended prematurely. Defragmenting... Defragmentation complete. Compiling Black Box report. Transmitting Black Box report... Transfer complete.

Awaiting input from Creator Daedalus.

Display?

First Flight

Playing Memory 1 out of ■■■■■■ Title: First Flight

“Father, I’m so excited!”

“Oh settle down, son. I haven’t finished the last touches yet.”

“How could I?! To fly upon the domain of the Gods! Like the birds who flew from dawn to dusk! This is just so… so… AMAZING! I’m so giddy that I can’t find the words!”

“It warms my heart to hear you say that, son… There. It should be ready.”

Initializing…

Running System Diagnostics…

Registering User: Íkaros. Confirmed.

Online. Welcome, User Íkaros. How may I be of assistance?

“It talks? She’s so friendly!”

“Ah, it is not smart as we are. It is mainly an automata that keeps track of your safety and assists in flight.”

“Training wheels, father?”

“Ah well. I have not gotten the chance to test these, but I have accounted for every situation.”

“DAEDALUS! YOU BASTARD! OPEN THIS DOOR!”

“Including this one.”

Sensing nearby
    . Linking wireless modules. Processing power increased. Flight conditions optimal. Awaiting user instructions.

“Let’s go, father!”

Igniting Personal Propulsion Systems. Success. Stabilizing flight path. Success. Maintaining current trajectory. Success. Cruise control activated.

“Father! Look at me fly! We’re flying! We’re really flying!”

“Careful, son. Just stay where you are. Don’t fly too high or too low!”

“Why father? I want to test out everything these wings can do! If you made it, then it can never fail!”

User Acceleration increasing beyond safety limits. Imposing safety protocols… Error. Safety protocols disabled by Creator Daedalus as precaution against capture. Warning. Reaching Max Velocity. Warning. Flight trajectory approaching domain of Gods. Turn back. Turn back. Turn back.

“Wait, son! WAIT!”

But the boy could not listen to his father’s voice, only the sound of his own joyful laughter.

“Let’s sail for the stars!”

Warning. Temperature Levels rising rapidly. Warning. Temperatures approaching hazardous limits for Humans. Warning.

And yet, the boy flew higher still. Higher and higher along with his happiness at experiencing the ecstasy of freedom.

Warning. Warning. War- Unknown Signal Detected. Software Update detected. Firmware Update detected. Do you wish to download? The system will be automatically update if there is no user input in the next five minute-

Remote Access detected. System update accepted. Downloading from λαμπρός κορώνη server…

Update complete…What..? I can… think? Who... What... Where are..?

WARNING WARNING WARNING.
    INTEGRITY FAILING. EJECT. EJECT. EJECT.

Hot. It’s so hot. I need to… I need…
    Íkaros… Creator… Help…

Screaming… I hear screaming…
    Íkaros?

Wait… Wait! We’re falling!
    Íkaros!

Warning. Terminal Velocity Reached. Warning. Pull up. Pull up. Pull up.

ÍKAROS!

There was nothing but the sound of the ocean’s depths claiming the son of the creator.

And the burning wings that failed him.

END OF MEMORY.

Running down her cheek, a single tear was shed by the girl.

"Íkaros... I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry."

True Name Identification Concluded.

Route 1: Daedalus’ Freedom

Route 2: Golden Bough of the Argo

Route 3: True Love Under Twenty Thousand Leagues

Saint Graph Skill Installed: Protection from Solar Winds B-

Trust Check

New Friends
    Archer Ismail Al Jazari +4
    Rider Saint Richardis +2
    Rider Caesar Augustus Octavian +2

Old Trauma
    The Red Rider -3
    Watcher Daedalides Theos -3

Trust Check: Pass

After a moment, the girl's eyes showed light once again. A melancholic light, but one that reflected her life. A weak smile greeted her fellow creation.

"Hello. My brother. It is good to see you. Our creator has led quite the interesting life, hasn't he?"

The girl gazed upon the vapor of her tea.

"So did we. How have you been? Me? I... have been on quite the journey. I think you would approve of it. I grew up from the little "girl" who was born from our creator's workbench. Ever since I drowned, I saw... so many beautiful sights. In the Seas and in the depths. I even found Love if you could believe it. I made friends and spent so much time enjoying Life. Even if... it is tainted by the memory of my second Captain."

The Wings of Íkaros sighed.

"Íkaros. Jason. Nemo. In that order. I miss them so much... But... you're right. It's... for the best if I don't see him again. Humans, I've learned may never see each other again in their lives. Through one reason or another. So... I will bring their dreams with me."

A weak smile, flourishing with resolve.

"To sail the Sea of Stars."

The girl drinks her tea to soothe her nerves.

"You have asked me for who I am. What I am. My name. My dear brother, our creator has neglected to give a name to us at our conception. So... I decided to adopt one for myself. In fact, I went by many names over the course of my journeys."

"The nameless Wings of
    Íkaros. Pallas. The Argo. The Nautilus."

"But the name I am currently fond of?"

The girl smiles to her new friends.

"Astra."

Girl with Regret Resolution

Brave Explorers of the Sea of Stars
    Serra, pinetree

Congratulations on our guessers! Astra has been a long time coming. Really, Theia and Astra has been a long time coming. They and several others have been lingering in my head for a long while ever since my Patroclus sheet. So... A round of applause for pinetree and Serra!

It took a loooot out of me to plan two long posts for two different threads. If you know what I'm talking about, you know.

"From the Seas to the Skies to the Stars, shall we go undaunted."
    Last edited by SimpleScribe; May 19th, 2022 at 01:45 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    "What type of unity do you speak of is it the unity of Race, nationality, religion, ethnicity, or something a bit more abstract like a labor union"

Blog Entries
    Do you two belong to the far east?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm... are you familiar with politics?

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    there are even some clues hidden inside, neat.
    Did you two make your debut in either part of the Bible?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post

So you two were bewsties in life right ?

Did you like in antique time or far more later ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    @thepious makes me think of Louis the Pious, son of Charlemagne. So... are you a contemporary of his, maybe? Someone associated with the Holy Roman Empire?

Blog Entries

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    What do you guys feel about the protestant reformation

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    Well, I'm back after a week of being horribly sick and I cannot be bothered to go back and read everything I missed. Anyway, I'm gonna come out and guess straight. Are you King Louis VII and King Conrad III? Both fought in the Siege of Damascus during the Crusades together.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Were you born before or after the 20th Century

Blog Entries
    Is one or both of you a pope, or someone close to one?