Page 243 of 358 FirstFirst ... 143193233238241242243244245248253293343 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 7150

Thread: Guess-A-Servant

Blog Entries

(by Nehan)

Kuzunoha: "Alright, which turn of the Heian Period, the beginning or end? I'd assume early, as even our kind were dragged into the Genpei War."

Blog Entries

"Oh, a kitsune huh? You folks don't show yourselves so often. Ah, right, the question. That'd be the beginning. I was around when Kanmu came into power, yup."
    It's winter in Sapporo. And as the weather stirs, so too does a new Holy Grail War.

Fate/UpRise
    Character Compendium
    Story - Ch. 3

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Did you learn or receive anything from the gods or from yokai?

Blog Entries

"Yessir! S'my claim to fame, as they say. A god gave me a bow and two arrows, to take care of some trouble. After that, I was rewarded with a divine scroll.

In fact, my people still use that scroll to this day. It was a birthright I earned for them."
    Last edited by Gl4re; November 11th, 2022 at 09:28 AM.
    It's winter in Sapporo. And as the weather stirs, so too does a new Holy Grail War.

Fate/UpRise
    Character Compendium
    Story - Ch. 3

Blog Entries

"Aw shucks. It seems like none y'all wanna keep going. S'a'shame, since it felt like y'all were on to me. But I don' wanna keep you folks waiting too long, so I guess I'll see myself off. You can call me..."

FIRST OF THE MATAGI
    MANJI MANZABURO

"It's not like I don't understand. Turns out, I don't have that thing you call a Wikipedia page, haha! But even without it I was sure you'd get there, so I s'pose I'm a little disappointed. Well, I'll see you fellows again soon. Treat yourselves well 'till then."

Fate/UpRise
    Character Compendium
    Story - Ch. 3

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Having read Golden Kamuy, I figured it might have been a Matagi or something like that, but man I would not have been able to figure that one out.

Forget a wikipedia page, a google search of his name turns up zero results.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    You may have better luck searching up Banji Banzaburo!

Fate/UpRise
    Character Compendium
    Story - Ch. 3

Blog Entries
    Does anyone else have anything queued up? I've had someone in my pocket for a while, although I can't imagine it'll last long in the arena.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    You can go on ahead

Blog Entries
    A song, echoing in the empty church.

"Who has come to save the day?
    I have, I have!
    Who has come to show the way?
    I have, I have!
    Who has come because you pled?
    Who has come to bleed the red?
    Who has come to kill the dead?
    I have, I have!"

​Record of Clues:
    Question Answer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Were you a saint? A vampire-slayer?
    "Not I, not I. The dour, sour ones are others. The good and just ones are ones for whom the I is foreign. Sternly right, clad in white, what a blight."
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    Were you a musician?
    "Who can say if I truly am? What is music, what is art? If you were to take to heart that in which I had taken part, is the dance you dance its own or mine? Whatever you say, the ones who sing say I've a song, and while I cannot say they're right, I cannot say they're wrong."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    Hussein Ibn Ali: Try it all your might all you do will just bring your own downfall and that of your people. Let the dead be dead, I once chase an injustice in a foolish idea of heroism for the dead but now I join their ranks I found my actions to be folly. So where are you going to lead all of these people towards don't make my mistakes because their blood is on you and can you even handle that burden.
    "Ah, the blood. There is no blood. The ones once here will disappear from what they hear, oh dear. Quite the fright, and rightly so, but I shan't tell you where they'd go."
    Also, were you noted for your madness?
    "Quite the something in one's head, the brain could strain to keep you fed of noise and nonsense. No more mad am I, nor sad nor glad am I, than mortal man, but I cannot feign I did not deign for acts beyond the ken of men. Ask me myself, I'd tell you I'm more an elf than a thing you'd call an addled mind, but 'tis not to me to find you innocent or guilty of slander, even if you could stand to sand the edge from what you allege."
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Are you a poet in general?
    "Dearly not. To smith words is for the birds in the shape of apes."
    Are you a Christian in general?
    "Who can be sure? Even if you procure the means to climb inside my head, the time you waste on your poor taste is better spent in bed. Truth by told, I lack the pride to pretend there's anything inside."
    Are you a divinity?
    "If I were, would you pray? That would be the price to pay. If the answer's yes, you say, then mine will be the same someday."
    Are you a mystic? Is your class stranger?
    "A stranger I am, but a Stranger I cannot fathom what that might be shaped like. Such a me would surely lack in tact even if intact, and without a doubt be quite the hack. Though, while the characteristics of mystics would twist folkloristics, I daresay it excels as a heuristic. A stylistic attempt could be tried, even justified if applied with an open mind, to find questions that one on my side of the game might try to hide..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Gl4re View Post
    Are you an individual person?
    "...Am I?"
    A moment of pensive silence.
    "I don't remember. I am called one, but... I do not even recall myself."

There are no echoes.

"Would you look at that," the voice remarks. "You seem to have stopped the music."
    To whom do you answer?
    "To none. I will bargain, but not bow. To pray and to pay are the same, so to say."
    Then, to whom do you pray and pay?
    "To none. Though I am no priest, this is a chapel, and so I will accept your tithe and change in exchange to battle that with which you grapple."
    Are you a location?
    "Certainly, in a way. One could say that I am a place as much as a person, but would a place, say, say so? And lo, the dears who disappear... To them I am a happening, a time, a thing. My face is one that no one knows, yet still they show me with one."
    Do you embody a general organization?
    "My plurality is the water, the storm, far from the norm of 'many' that you'd confine in blindly ordered structure. I am the one who ruptures such things."
    The music. What music was it?
    "Mine. Metaphor or literal, it matters not for the little lives that never reached the last note. But tragedy is the song of the goat. I regret it not."
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I admire your ability to rhyme the way you do
    But i have no idea who you might be
    A song that killed and interfered with with structures?
    "Structures, yes. But it would be best if your thoughts are not to stray to brick and mortar. What I disrupt is flesh and blood and hearts and souls and minds and fools. I am not to shy to say I am vicious, one who preys on that which is precious."

Record of Names:
    Guess Answer
    Are you Jesus.
    "That one, no, although I might show you the ways in which we are the same."
    William Blake?
    "Far indeed from Mr Blake, who'd rather write a song for snakes."
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I'm 99% sure I'm wrong but I gotta get this guess out of the way.

Lucifer?
    "Nothing so grand as a devilish star, nor its meagre avatar. An earthly one hides in the glass. No celestials. Alas."
    Notre dame cathedral?
    "Nay. It has not killed like I have, and will not speak like I have."
    Are you the holy church?
    "I struggle to conceive the idea that you would hear this and judge me a devout of Maria. Do you struggle to perceive that your eyes may deceive? Perhaps a clearer shape can help you escape such mistakes..."
    Are you the Pied Piper of Hamelin?
    "'Tis I. The Pretender of Hameln, whose face is placed in a mere pane of glass, to ever remind of the pain of the past. Exodus with cause unknown, so human hand shall take the blame they cast."

Last edited by Random; November 12th, 2022 at 09:28 PM.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Were you a musician?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hussein Ibn Ali: Try it all your might all you do will just bring your own downfall and that of your people. Let the dead be dead, I once chase an injustice in a foolish idea of heroism for the dead but now I join their ranks I found my actions to be folly. So where are you going to lead all of these people towards don't make my mistakes because their blood is on you and can you even handle that burden.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Also, were you noted for your madness? And also I'm gonna take the next slot

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Are you Jesus.

Blog Entries
    "Not I, not I. The dour, sour ones are others. The good and just ones are ones for whom the I is foreign. Sternly right, clad in white, what a blight."
    Were you a musician?
    "Who can say if I truly am? What is music, what is art? If you were to take to heart that in which I had taken part, is the dance you dance its own or mine? Whatever you say, the ones who sing say I've a song, and while I cannot say they're right, I cannot say they're wrong."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    "Ah, the blood. There is no blood. The ones once here will disappear from what they hear, oh dear. Quite the fright, and rightly so, but I shan't tell you where they'd go."
    Also, were you noted for your madness? And also I'm gonna take the next slot
    "Quite the something in one's head, the brain could strain to keep you fed of noise and nonsense. No more mad am I, nor sad nor glad am I, than mortal man, but I cannot feign I did not deign for acts beyond the ken of men. Ask me myself, I'd tell you I'm more an elf than a thing you'd call an addled mind, but 'tis not to me to find you innocent or guilty of slander, even if you could stand to sand the edge from what you allege."
    Are you Jesus.
    "That one, no, although I might show you the ways in which we are the same."

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    William Blake?

Blog Entries
    "Far indeed from Mr Blake, who'd rather write a song for snakes."

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Are you a poet in general?

Blog Entries
    "Dearly not. To smith words is for the birds in the shape of apes."

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll