Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [EN] Fate/Requiem: Board Games of the Apocalypse

US Friend Code
    This Okuninushi infodump is indirectly buffing Akira from El-Melloi. Basically a High Servant in one god, huh.

マリーの味方
    I really like Werewolf-esque games so the Werewolf game was fun. I wrote down some thoughts while playing it because why not

Spoiler:
    - mozart's suggestion was sus af because like it's mentioned by others in the story, limiting questions is very bad for villagers. having people talk more only helps innocents because it just gives werewolves chances to slip up.
    - also his ploys to force who seer investigates is completely suspect because it literally proves nothing if the results are the same or different in regards to the seer's innocence. night 2 did help prove edison was 100% inno at least though
    - emiya's suggestion to vote out both seers wasn't bad, but theoretically the innocent seer should be completely safe because now the werewolves can't kill them (without throwing the fake seer under the bus). better to save the double vote after the seers have given info
    - also really nursery rhyme should've just been voted out immediately because there is zero reason to claim werewolf when you're an innocent given this game's rules. it's not like there is a "voted out = win" role in this game, either she's werewolf, their ally, or a bad player (still good to vote out)
    - salieri is like the peak werewolf cringe player who does nothing the entire game except blame random people for shallow reasons and then gets mad when people start suspecting him. basically a third werewolf given they screw over the villagers so badly
    - sanson is based smart player btw and literally me (until he became schizo)
    - mozart, nursery, and marie are obviously the sus people. it's only really a a question if marie is sus for non-game related reasons or if she is werewolf/fanatic
    - mozart voting up sanson should've been sus to people because if he's innocent he should know (You) are either fanatic or werewolf, so there's only one other possible enemy. if he really thought sanson was sus why not check him instead of just randomly choosing EMIYA as the seer target. he's clearly trying to lower the amount of people in the game (something that only benefits werewolves)
    - given how many players there are left there is no reason to start voting people for really shallow reasons anyway, especially when a role like seer is still alive.
    - holding the vote is just silly as even napoleon was suspecting mozart, the only reason not to vote him would be if someone thought (You) were lying which nobody even did.
    - ok yeah the conclusion was dumb and obvious

Okay after finishing, maybe it was a bit silly because the culprits were very obvious from the start and it was like nobody was even trying to win the game. Though to be fair this is an accurate depiction of a bunch of new players randomly being forced to play Werewolf while barely understanding the rules. (Beast's Lair werewolf when)

Anyway if anyone likes this kind of stuff, besides the common suggestions of Raging Loop or Town of Salem, I'd recommend Gnosia. It's another fun Werewolf-esque game, although admittedly is less fun than an actual Werewolf game as the deduction is more game-y given you're playing with npcs rather than real players. The story makes up for it though.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    (Beast's Lair werewolf when)
    I'd be down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    I can definitely see where peoples' issues with Werewolf come from, getting statements from everyone made it drag on and Guda really should have just divined Mozart's role from the start since it was clear he was sus, but I think the hate for it I saw 2 years ago was pretty exaggerated.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd probably dislike it more if it was timelocked instead of all being done in one go.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I can definitely see where peoples' issues with Werewolf come from, getting statements from everyone made it drag on and Guda really should have just divined Mozart's role from the start since it was clear he was sus, but I think the hate for it I saw 2 years ago was pretty exaggerated.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd probably dislike it more if it was timelocked instead of all being done in one go.
    Well, from the beginning it was clear he was the Fanatic or a Werewolf, and it would be your word against his anyway. Going along his challenge was a terrible idea, but divine him would still be a wasted turn. A better move would be divine someone he didn't choose, I suppose.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

US Friend Code
    Wow this Robin fight on the game board suuuucks.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, you have to get lucky with it I used a weird double Kagetora with Voyager combo. Those luck crit melt him like butter

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I just fielded out my strongest Lancers, so whoever could hurt Robin got to be main DPS.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Me on being told the werewolf rules: This is so cool. I wonder how they're going to manage all the possible choices of who to spy on every night? Can I just accuse Marie right here and win day 1?

Me ten minutes later:
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Same bro, same

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    Well, from the beginning it was clear he was the Fanatic or a Werewolf, and it would be your word against his anyway. Going along his challenge was a terrible idea, but divine him would still be a wasted turn. A better move would be divine someone he didn't choose, I suppose.
    No it wouldn't, deciding whether he's a werewolf or a fanatic would help expose his behaviour and would decide whether to just completely ignore him or to immediately get rid of him, especially with the people being targeted all had something very obvious in common

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    No it wouldn't, deciding whether he's a werewolf or a fanatic would help expose his behaviour
    ...how?
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I think mami-kouga meant "by exposing his role, it would help explain his behaviour"?

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    I think mami-kouga meant "by exposing his role, it would help explain his behaviour"?
    Yes this

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Maybe Ritsuka was trying to get servants killed so they would have more tokens.

That would be remarkably ooc but also would be way more bearable than everyone just being an absolute idiot

後継者 Successor
    JP Friend Code
    PM me...
    I summoned trying to get Craft Essences for the event and Koyo cause Dino Lady is a dope as idea for a servant.

Why did I get summon 3 times, get Koyo, Voyager, Fionn McCool, and 1 of the four star CE in the second role, NOTHING IN EITHER OF THE OTHER TWO?

Desire sensor loves to troll me.
    Last edited by Eriko; May 7th, 2022 at 05:27 AM.

US Friend Code
    Is clearing all the quests on the board's squares a mission requirement, or are they just a bonus and you just need the tokens?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's the gold HP Fou mission.

US Friend Code
    uuuuugh