Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Snack

Blog Entries
    I don't think there's a worse thing to be inherited from the cultural hellspawn that were the north american 1950s
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Outside of the PNW it seems to be called "candied salmon" and it's harder to find in stores.
    Now that I've heard of. Is the kind in the PNW always "candied"? The style of cutting and smoking sounds interesting, even though I'm not a fan of sweetened meat.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd imagine you could find Atlantic-style smoked salmon in specialty stores, probably if you looked instead for lox - I remember being surprised and dismayed on moving East that not all smoked salmon is like the stuff I grew up with, so it's pretty universal in the PNW. I don't remember the flavours, but the supermarket stuff is varied, usually maple-glazed or "spicy" and stuff, but in a seafood store or a fish market you could probably find indigenous-sourced smoked salmon that's less sweet and a lot more like jerky. As far as I recall it wasn't ever called "candied" salmon back home, which makes sense: the stuff you get out East just has a maple/honey glaze, while in the PNW you'll usually find it covered in all sorts of seasonings, giving it a unique texture.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    to be honest i don't think i really have one. there are snacks i really like but nothing i always ensure i purchase
    me too

but used to buy dark chocolate bars
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Temflakes403 View Post
    I don't think there's a worse thing to be inherited from the cultural hellspawn that were the north american 1950s
    gotta love sterilized fruit set in denatured collagen with a splash of food coloring and sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.