Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2710111213 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 6.5 speculation

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    If they settle at the age somewhere in-between Charlie and Karl, then I'm imagining a bearded Charlie. Which honestly doesn't seem half bad.
    It would look good, though who will they pick for the CV for the last ascension. Personally I prefer Karl's, but Charlie's also did a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    I'll be honest, before they announced the new one I had forgotten about the old one too. I don't even have regular bunyan maxed (as in, I literally don't have the ascension mats for it) so I guess I didn't even do it fully.
    Paul ascension mats are normal mats. You played the event only for copies.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Ah, guess that's it then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    I think this thread has been devolve into arguing about the nature of FGO writers in which in my humble opinion should be in the FGO Story and Lore thread
    I made thread about sakurai already. If you want to bash her. Do it there.

In Extella Karl and Charlie were originally have the same saint graph but the Moon Cell registered them as two different servant hence they both can be summoned at the same time but since there's no Moon Cell it's makes sense for Charlie and Karl being not divided.

The reason why Charlie cannot be summoned normally is because Karl's life exploit outweight his fantasy aspect but since this time take places in Traum/Dream Realm we can say Charlie's exploit is greater than Karl in this matter so that Charlie can be summoned as servant but since his saint graph is not divided then Karl's aspect should be still written in his saint graph albeit being outweighted by Charlie's.

I think this would be something like Camelot, with Karl NP that can summon his castle which could make this Holy City Camelot 2.0 and the fact that Charlemagne's 12 paladin is similar to Arthur's Round Table Knight i can't help but get the Camelot vibes there.

So I think Charlemagne would be the enemy in this chapter, well considering Karl's aspect is still there.
    Last edited by Bunhelier; May 28th, 2022 at 05:56 AM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Then who do you think our allies would be

if the Paladins are the enemy then what's left is Kriemhild and Constantine, Vlad would possibly be here too as ally.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I been saying this all of the time but I would Like Abd Al Rahman be in this chapter

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    So, in summary, the ideal dream version of Charles we all want would be along the lines of:
    Ascention 1: Charlemagne
    Ascention 2: Combination of both
    Ascention 3: Karl
    With his 3rd skill being like Melusine and swapping Ascentions 1 & 2 for 3 along a class change from Saber to Ruler and the NP from swords beamu to mecha castle, right?
    Sounds too good to be true, but copium is a thing right? .........right?
    I actually imagine it to be the other way around going from the realistic Karl to the fantastic Charlie.

I based this on the fact that Charlie shouldn’t be summonable in the first place because Karl outweights Charlie in his Saint graph due his « real » exploits

In a sense the stronger Karl becomes, the more his Saint graph would be imbued with fantasy allowing him to change into Charlie.
    Last edited by Wolf Paladin; May 30th, 2022 at 04:18 PM.
    F/GO : Lunartic/721,560,670

Mordred is finally home.

Blessed is my luck.

I am at peace.

Blog Entries
    I think Charlemagne and Magnus Rex will be two entirely different Servants. That's like the whole point of that one Extella Link ending.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    I think Charlemagne and Magnus Rex will be two entirely different Servants. That's like the whole point of that one Extella Link ending.
    Nah, the whole point is the separation is unique for that occasion, so FGO players will get the normal deal of Charles+Karl in one when summoning him per norm.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Imagine thinking they dont want you to roll for two SSRs instead of one

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Imagine thinking they dont want you to roll for two SSRs instead of one
    Space Ishtar and the Valkyries says hi

It's way easier for them to justify separating Charlemagne in two. In fact they just have to copy their extella movesets which are far apart.

JP Friend Code
    It's way easier for them to justify separating Charlemagne in two. In fact they just have to copy their extella movesets which are far apart.
    Melusine says hi

Again, valkyries, space ishtar and melusine do not have radical design, moveset and personality changes like charlemagne and karl. I see it as way easier they would just do two separate servants than shove them in one.

If we're going that route Koyanskaya also says hi, and the difference between Charlemagne and Karl is grater than both Koyanskayas

Blog Entries
    Again, valkyries, space ishtar and melusine do not have radical design, moveset and personality changes like charlemagne and karl. I see it as way easier they would just do two separate servants than shove them in one.

If we're going that route Koyanskaya also says hi, and the difference between Charlemagne and Karl is grater than both Koyanskayas
    Melusine, yeah, but hell no for Space Ishtar and Valkyries.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Agreed. The Valkyries have three different VAs with different lines in one Servant, while Spishtar has Ueda Kana voiced all three personas with their respective lines in one Servant. Plus, Spishtar has distinct movesets for each iteration; Ashtart's dual katanas, Spishtar's gun and katana, and Goddess Ashtart's orb thingy.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to add Maou as well.

I'll believe they would invest more time and money into Charlemagne than Space Ishtar, Melusine and Koyanskaya when I see it

Lets see what is packed tomorrow