Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 6.5 speculation

JP Friend Code
    I predict Charle will be a super special unit a la Melusine, that he will have 2 kinds of NP based on his ascension: Joyeuse as Charle and that castle one as Karl.

Ez monies for Lasagna

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Doesn't matter if Charles truly comes out on this chapter, on Link he already tricked Nero into letting him have a date with Hakuno and that one ending with the CG of both of them sitting under the moonlight felt so romantic ngl.
    Inb4 Kiyohime is in Traum because Guda's about to pull an Anchin with Charles on her LOL
    Honestly that would be great lol

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm offended by Dantes appearing in random arcs for five minutes to bond over Fujimaru
    Should've been Geronimo instead.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Take it up with Higashide, he belongs to him

US Friend Code
    The surprising thing about Geronimo is that, while he rarely appears, I feel like every time he does show up is surprisingly respectful. He's never disappointed me whenever he has a role.

Now if only his gameplay had treatment that good.

Blog Entries
    Geronimo is one of the many characters in this game who would be amazing if they got a focus arc, but are consigned to the wastebin of obscurity.

-----------------------------------

Surprised by the lack of Meltrylis in the romance discussion. I think the relationship writing for her and Ritsuka is extremely strong. They feel like a legit couple in a way that a lot of action story romances just don't.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    As great as the writing for CCC event was, Melt's actual development with Guda that happened during the first timeloop wasn't seen firsthand by players, other than 'heavily implied' from flashbacks. That Melt is already aware who Guda is and what they mean to her during
    her second chance
    their whole journey
    kinda lessen the impact. I'd personally love to see directly how the Alter Ego of Sadism begins to mellow out and then warming up to someone in the course of their travels. I do appreciate the Giselle motifs from Melt's inner monologue, though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    The surprising thing about Geronimo is that, while he rarely appears, I feel like every time he does show up is surprisingly respectful. He's never disappointed me whenever he has a role.

Now if only his gameplay had treatment that good.
    Geronimo is liked enough by the writers and artists to appear for like 2 min in the various manga/anime adaptation of this series, so that's how I get my fill.
    Also the Paul event was good.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Charlie and Karl being a single unit would save me a lot of trouble, yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post
    Geronimo is one of the many characters in this game who would be amazing if they got a focus arc, but are consigned to the wastebin of obscurity.

-----------------------------------

Surprised by the lack of Meltrylis in the romance discussion. I think the relationship writing for her and Ritsuka is extremely strong. They feel like a legit couple in a way that a lot of action story romances just don't.
    There's nothing for me to discuss because we don't see the actual relationship. I was attached to Melt herself that when she showed up instead of Passionlip my first reaction wasn't anger but while her showing is good, her romance arc didn't move me at all from neither an analysis or emotional stand point
    Last edited by mami-kouga; May 27th, 2022 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Also the Paul event was good.
    I was just about to ask "who the fuck is Paul?" That's apparently how long it took for me to strike it from my memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by astagadragon View Post
    I predict Charle will be a super special unit a la Melusine, that he will have 2 kinds of NP based on his ascension: Joyeuse as Charle and that castle one as Karl.

Ez monies for Lasagna
    Honestly this will probably be the case since they have the same Saint graph although if that is the case what class would they be.

I could see Charlie being the Albion to Karl with the « Holy Knight emperor » skill working as the transition skill

Alternitivaly I would like to point out that Karl could show up with Archimedes in a Sefar related event since they both have ties to it
    Last edited by Wolf Paladin; May 27th, 2022 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by astagadragon View Post

Ez monies for Lasagna
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Paladin View Post
    Honestly this will probably be the case since they have the same Saint graph although if that is the case what class would they be.

I could see Charlie being the Albion to Karl with the « Holy Knight emperor » skill working as the transition skill

Alternitivaly I would like to point out that Karl could show up with Archimedes in a Sefar related event since they both have ties to it
    So, in summary, the ideal dream version of Charles we all want would be along the lines of:
    Ascention 1: Charlemagne
    Ascention 2: Combination of both
    Ascention 3: Karl
    With his 3rd skill being like Melusine and swapping Ascentions 1 & 2 for 3 along a class change from Saber to Ruler and the NP from swords beamu to mecha castle, right?
    Sounds too good to be true, but copium is a thing right? .........right?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why not the hybrid as the 3rd Ascension?

I imagine it going from young lad (Shounen hero Charles) to old man (Karl) in succession with the hybrid inbetween being the adult vertion transitioning between the two (Blame it on Alexander/Iskandar's influence on my mind), but now that you mention it, I guess it could work. How do you imagine an hybrid inbetween Charles and Karl would look like? What elements would you combine of their designs?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Later 20s Charuru with longer, golden hair and ornate armor with Christian iconography. Joyeuse is permanently shining in all its rainbowy glory.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; May 27th, 2022 at 05:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    I was just about to ask "who the fuck is Paul?" That's apparently how long it took for me to strike it from my memory.
    Damn bro, I know people have problems with the latest Bunyan event, but I dunno, I liked the first one.

I'll be honest, before they announced the new one I had forgotten about the old one too. I don't even have regular bunyan maxed (as in, I literally don't have the ascension mats for it) so I guess I didn't even do it fully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    I imagine it going from young lad (Shounen hero Charles) to old man (Karl) in succession with the hybrid inbetween being the adult vertion transitioning between the two (Blame it on Alexander/Iskandar's influence on my mind), but now that you mention it, I guess it could work. How do you imagine an hybrid inbetween Charles and Karl would look like? What elements would you combine of their designs?
    The appearance and physical form of old man Karl wearing Charlie's armor. Their NP can be summoning the giant robo who uses Charlie's sword as they attack the enemy together

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    If they settle at the age somewhere in-between Charlie and Karl, then I'm imagining a bearded Charlie. Which honestly doesn't seem half bad.