Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] 6.5 - Realms of Mortality Incarnate, Traum - Life and Death of a Fantasy

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Well, these guys don't drop monuments and don't otherwise seem to have a servant tag in any way, so it would look like they're just cardboard cutouts of heroic spirits created as a part of the farce.

But chapter description says that 'servants keep being summoned to fight each other', so who knows. Maybe they really are the mythical Average Servant that actually dies to Gae Bolg, actually can't get past God Hand, and simultaneously somehow actually beats Kojiro in a fight.

Blog Entries
    Surprised that most of the fights in this chapter are so easy and the enemies rarely have break bars.

JP Friend Code
    Xu Fu is our ally this time and she is a Caster UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH.

Blog Entries
    So I'm guessing that we're going to have to wait a day or two to get the full story of this singularity, or at least a quick summary of it, ready for others to read?

Blog Entries
    I love that green faction placeholder Class Assassin fella that has been following Xu Fu's group. Wonder what's his deal, why does he have so much screentime and seem so OP.

Overall the Green Faction has been pretty GOATed, (we) even get to become the Emperor.

Blog Entries
    Holy shit the Emperor Mystic Code has detailed information of the percentage of the buffs and amount of the NP charge.

JP Friend Code
    Holmes: So uh, did you actually find the elixir, Xu Fu?

Xu Fu: Nope, but keep it a secret just in case QSH is summoned...haha...haha.

This confirms she is joining and both her and QSH will have lines for each other hopium.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    So I'm guessing that we're going to have to wait a day or two to get the full story of this singularity, or at least a quick summary of it, ready for others to read?
    Fumei said they'll be doing summaries once they're finished reading.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    I already covered the Moriarty plot, so I guess the only thing missing for the extra quick main outline before Fumei starts with the full summary is the war between the three realms. I still haven't read how the war plays out (although I have some key moment spoilers from conversations), but the gist that this is the biggest Singularity ever because it's made by three Grails, each owned by a king who is fighting the other two for their Grails.

The Revenge Realm's king is Kriemhild. Key members are Jue and Salome. One-off enemies include Hundred Faces, Tametomo, and the Sengoku sniper monk. I still haven't found what her goal is, but it's something edgy and potentially involving how Siegfried is ghosting her.

The Restoration Realm's king is Constantine. Key members are Pope Joan and Bradamante. One-off enemies include Kiyohime. His goal is to "restore" Joan as a real Pope. As in, making her stop being a fictional character. Joan has quite a few inner monologues on her despairing over how she's a fictional character and all her feelings and experiences are made, her guilt over how the soldier of her Realm shed blood over a fictional character, and just self-loathing to the point of believing she doesn't deserve to pray to God despite her character being a Pope.

The Via Regia Realm's king is Don Quixote pretending to be Karl to gain more followers willing to defend him. Key members are Astolfo, Roland, Xu Fu, and Diarmuid. His goal is just to simply survive the war until Chaldea arrives, then switch to supporting Chaldea's decisions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    I love that green faction placeholder Class Assassin fella that has been following Xu Fu's group. Wonder what's his deal, why does he have so much screentime and seem so OP.

Overall the Green Faction has been pretty GOATed, (we) even get to become the Emperor.
    He's the Assassin ally for the Zhang Jue assassination mission. Like Best Girl in Fake, he's also an assassin who tried to take the title of Hassan-i-Sabbah but didn't make the cut. He doesn't seem to have a Zabaniya, but I haven't seen all of him to be sure. He's fun guy, proving that the failed Hassans are always the best Hassans.

Blog Entries
    Just so I'm on the same page here, Tametomo is the armored guy and not the sniper monk? I honestly can't think of anything right off the top of my head regarding any tales of special armor being used over his archery feats.

Blog Entries
    Wait, if I'm not mistaken,

Spoiler:
    Does this mean FGO universe is a singularity or lost belt itself as we hypothesize, and the end of it will really be being pwned by regular Fate universe?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tametomo is the giant bowman in Genji armor.

Blog Entries
    Still feel FGO didn't do Holmes justice and the part between him and JM feels like lovefic to JM by fans. I guess he will become our enemy if he is introduced as an alternate class then.

Blog Entries
    Just to confirm, no one has seen an ID for Gun Lady, right?

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Wait for the next bronzes batch, I guess. What I wonder about is if Maeda Toshiie makes it.

- - - Updated - - -

though more bronzes in the pool will make it even more impossible to get coins of a specific bronze and cap one out, rip

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Wait for the next bronzes batch, I guess. What I wonder about is if Maeda Toshiie makes it.
    He should be gold considering his fame in Japan

JP Friend Code
    So if I understand correctly, Kriemhild's wish is to meet Siegfried again and tell him the line in My Room. But she has much higher chance to be on the enemy of Human Order side, so she hoped we arrive with a Siegfried ready to fight her so they can meet?

Cute.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    I've seen some people say she's Zhang Taofang.

Blog Entries
    This really is Fate/Fire Emblem

Also lol Constantine actually is the one besieging walls instead of the other way around.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quoren View Post
    For these new generic Servant sprites, are they supposed to be placeholders that only the players are seeing due to wanting to depict a lot of Servants while saving resources, or are their actual in-universe saint graphs being genericized for some plot reason?
    It sounds like the latter. One of them mentioned being a soldier in Iskandar's army; perhaps they're people who technically could qualify as Servants but were forgotten by history.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Wait, if I'm not mistaken,

Spoiler:
    Does this mean FGO universe is a singularity or lost belt itself as we hypothesize, and the end of it will really be being pwned by regular Fate universe?
    There's too many inconsistencies for that idea to make sense at the moment. For a start, Goetia would have said something if the FGO universe was really stillborn and all the Heroic Spirits would have refused to be summoned by Chaldea.
    Last edited by InsertNameHere; June 1st, 2022 at 10:26 PM.