Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Versed (OOC Thread)

Last edited by Plue; July 6th, 2022 at 08:55 PM.
    Collection of cherished moments
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE
    <Zagrin> I'll kill ya Plue

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code

"Angela Harris, archaeologist. The world's full of those lost wonders, y'know. History books, encyclopedias, university textbooks, old databases. Even instructional booklets and technical manuals can be real treasures sometimes."

"...complete load of shit, yeah? That isn't what I dreamed about as a kid, but they don't take dream money in the real world."
    <Satehi> thank you based admin of justice, he/she who doth bring forward the true gospel

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    Oh come on, I’d be great with Ely…

im in no state to talk/negotiate anymore though. My discord account has now been stolen ‘for my own good.’ I could have talked to you guys and worked through the pain of rejection, but it was more important for my dad that I work more on bettering myself when I can’t even talk to my family about the things that bother me. Like being rejected from a completely meaningless game that I wouldn’t even have known about if I hadn’t fucked up my rehab course. So now instead of talking to you guys, I get to stew in my own resentment for you guys for a month. Thanks dad. You really saved my social life.
    Understand that I'm not here to warn you in any formal way, but you have to be cognizant of the fact that making these kinds of posts when you get rejected from an RP makes it difficult for people in the future to do the things they wanna do in the RP forum: have fun.

It sucks being left out of something, but that's something everyone's gone through with RPs to some extent. Making posts like this puts people in an awkward position when they have to make these decisions in the future. Once again: people just want to have fun. They're not trying to do much more than that. Bringing your own baggage into the situation puts a damper on what should just be simple fun.

I sympathize with your situation, but its something you should try to deal with outside the context of this game.

I hope you'll be able to feel better in the future though.

夜属 Nightkin GilgameshKingOfMemes's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

Lyle Anderson

Do you suddenly trust your senses just because magic and monsters are real? A limited perspective is what defines us, no shame in not knowing. So if you aren't sure if it's a beast or a trick of the light call me! Lyle Anderson, ☆Folktale Hunter Extraordinaire☆! Not every rumor is honest so I'll sort the genuine from the phonies, just for you~

".....Of course, you should still worry about the real ones."

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    @Petri Yeah, I know. I really wasn't myself at the time of posting, and I wasn't even angry about getting rejected, so taking it out on you guys was just doubly unfair to you.
    In any case, I've deleted the post and never wanted it there to begin with. I'm okay, I promise. I haven't freaked out like that in years, and I'm not about to start that shit again.

On another note, I see what Sei meant by everyone being VTubers. I guess that was three in a row.
    Last edited by Draconic; July 7th, 2022 at 05:32 AM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.