Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2710111213141722 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 519

Thread: [FGO JP Event] The Eight Dog Bowmen at the Southern Sea

  1. #221
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15,724
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    one arrow to deal severe damage on Storm Border.

    yeah it's him.
    Fits his lore, and it is spelled out to us loud.

  2. #222
    Best old man Oz1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,605
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    In the HTML code for their official website, to the surprise of no one, it confirms there's a gacha two with a SSR Archer servant lol
    Big fail LOL.

    - - - Updated - - -

    But seriously, two SSRs before anniversary, off.

  3. #223
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15,724
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Big fail LOL.
    That's better even though it is a big fail. At least that means they are not being lazy ass.

    I think they expect locals to roll for Super JP Robo since he is pretty famous?

  4. #224
    群星の探検家 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,471
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Big fail LOL.

    - - - Updated - - -

    But seriously, two SSRs before anniversary, off.
    And summer event too.

  5. #225
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15,724
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    And summer event too.
    Aren't they releasing limited a little bit too close?

  6. #226
    My expectation was already low but damn

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post

    Kyokutei Bakin
    Who is this exactly?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

    > Making smart decisions


    Pick one


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs



  8. #228
    Ph. D. Herod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Age
    47
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    My expectation was already low but damn
    What did you expect?
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

  9. #229
    At the very least Xu Fu

  10. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    Who is this exactly?
    i managed to find this secret file by decrypting fgo code. do NOT share elsewhere please or i will get in a lot of trouble
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takizawa_Bakin

  11. #231
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15,724
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    What did you expect?
    Not him, but Xu Fu and Japanese Robo for sure as they are part of the epic written by Michi's dad. So having the author is expected, but no Xu Fu is a surprise.

  12. #232
    Ph. D. Herod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Age
    47
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    At the very least Xu Fu
    So you are just disappointed because you wanted xu fu? Because it's almost assurde we'll have Tametomo in the next banner.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

  13. #233
    世はまさにパンテオン Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,730
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    Who is this exactly?
    Bakin is the author of The Eight Dog Chronicles, which is the reason behind all the dogs in his attack animations and the event.

    But what makes him relevant to FGO? Two things.

    First, Bakin published a shitton of novels and a majority of them were illustrated by Bakin's ex-best friend and parasite living in his house, Katsushika Hokusai. But they eventually stopped being on speaking terms for historically unknown reasons, so this event should go over the reason for their divorce and reconcile them as they just did with Siegfried and Kriemhild.

    The second is that Bakin also wrote Strange Tales of the Crescent Moon, staring historical protagonist Minamoto no Tametomo, who is another main character in this event according to the CE and website code. We'll get to explore the relationship between a writer and his protagonist on this one.

  14. #234
    世はまさにパンテオン Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,730
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    So you are just disappointed because you wanted xu fu?
    Normal human reaction.

  15. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Bakin is the author of The Eight Dog Chronicles, which is the reason behind all the dogs in his attack animations and the event.

    But what makes him relevant to FGO? Two things.

    First, Bakin published a shitton of novels and a majority of them were illustrated by Bakin's ex-best friend and parasite living in his house, Katsushika Hokusai. But they eventually stopped being on speaking terms for historically unknown reasons, so this event should go over the reason for their divorce and reconcile them as they just did with Siegfried and Kriemhild.

    The second is that Bakin also wrote Strange Tales of the Crescent Moon, staring historical protagonist Minamoto no Tametomo, who is another main character in this event according to the CE and website code. We'll get to explore the relationship between a writer and his protagonist on this one.
    Okay, that's actually interesting.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

    > Making smart decisions


    Pick one


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs



  16. #236
    Ph. D. Herod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Age
    47
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,683
    Updated silhouette

    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

  17. #237
    後継者 Successor
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Age
    20
    Posts
    837
    Blog Entries
    1
    Welp, there goes all of those Arcuied Theories

  18. #238
    Xu Fu bros I... I'm not feeling so good....................

  19. #239
    世はまさにパンテオン Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,730
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Big RIP to us Xu Fu copers and much bigger RIP to them Arcueid copers. I'll take it as a net win.

  20. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    i managed to find this secret file by decrypting fgo code. do NOT share elsewhere please or i will get in a lot of trouble
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takizawa_Bakin
    I only asked because there are times when the information just isn't in English and that has happened.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

    > Making smart decisions


    Pick one


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •