Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 51013141516172025 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Event] The Eight Dog Bowmen at the Southern Sea

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    There will be a part 3.

Remember the crypters are growing the lostbelts because humanity is doomed in pan human history. What is the disaster and when the lostbelts are resolved will there be a.new danger? Fgo isn't dying anytime soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    There will be a part 3.

Remember the crypters are growing the lostbelts because humanity is doomed in pan human history. What is the disaster and when the lostbelts are resolved will there be a.new danger? Fgo isn't dying anytime soon.
    Isn't it more like Goetia realized there is no future after 2XXX, so he burnt human history to make a new one? Then is is revealed it is the AG's schemes, and the crypters are growing the belts caused this is the second chance to live? Well, AG only wanted Krisch, but still. Nothing is mentioned solid that humanity is doomed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Peritas
    Well, I learned something new today
    You don't suppose Peritas is within Ionioi Hetairoi as well do you?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Story summary: Chaldea's 1st Bow - The Three Stellar Hunters Let Loose as Tremendous Arrows

Ushiwakamaru is left behind in the aftermath of the Rayshift. Da Vinci and Mashu are busy with preparations and don't even notice her until she speaks up. Feeling rather dejected, Ushiwakamaru goes to talk to Sion. Turns out Ushiwakamaru not going along wasn't the only problem. Izou and Lobo were taken to the Singularities as well. Ushiwakamaru requests another Shift, but they can't. She'll have to stay behind and act as an informant about their enemy.

Atalante, Orion and Chiron show up, having been called there by Da Vinci. The new parts they developed are called "Saint Graph Pods". They can be installed on a Servant, storing their Saint Graph inside, and eject it like a shot. Easy to think of it like a simple Rayshift. The Pod is shot onto a certain spacetime coordinate, manifest, fulfil their mission after which they are once again stored in the pod and returned to Chaldea. However, only Archers can use them because of their "Independent Action" class skill. Otherwise the journey is too hard on a Servant. That's why the Greek Archers are there. They agree it's a clever, if odd plan. Ushiwakamaru realizes once again that she's gonna be left out of the action and sulks. Da Vinci orders the mission to start, who begin the Pod Launch Sequence. The three Archers are let loose!

Orion beholds the strange cosmic view from inside his pod. It's simply a translation of what the sensors can pick up. He's currently in a chaotic spacetime state. In any case, Da Vinci understands that the fact that Orion has manifested means that the second shot has already been detected. The detectors see a great wave of life, and Orion thinks its looks like boobies, much to Da Vinci's bewilderment. Kinda had that MILKY way vibe to it. Regardless, Orion will deal with the attack and gets ready to fight. Da Vinci reminds him that he needs the Pod to return: defend it at all costs.

Orion activates his Noble Phantasm.

--- [Battle against <White Arrow Monsters>] ---

Orion runs out of magical energy and returns to his pod. His attacks all connected, and the wave of light appears to be diffracted, but it starts to reform regardless. The command room bustles with activity, as they prepare to re-intercept the wave with all their other pods.
    Last edited by Petrikow; July 6th, 2022 at 01:02 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Isn't it more like Goetia realized there is no future after 2XXX, so he burnt human history to make a new one? Then is is revealed it is the AG's schemes, and the crypters are growing the belts caused this is the second chance to live? Well, AG only wanted Krisch, but still. Nothing is mentioned solid that humanity is doomed.
    Galahad did say "Human history reached it's end", nothing about Alien God's attack. Just that history itself reached it's end.
    Goetia also said that in LB6. Human history will end, but he will prefer Morgan's plan to establish her world instead of Alien God's plan to do whatever it wants.

Anyway, anyone who seriously thinks FGO is dying is delusional and understand nothing about business. It may start to die in 1-2 years maybe, if thing go bad, however seeing how BB rerun was popular and new Servants like Morgan still making a bank I don't think it will even start dying soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    Galahad did say "Human history reached it's end", nothing about Alien God's attack. Just that history itself reached it's end.
    Goetia also said that in LB6. Human history will end, but he will prefer Morgan's plan to establish her world instead of Alien God's plan to do whatever it wants.

Anyway, anyone who seriously thinks FGO is dying is delusional and understand nothing about business. It may start to die in 1-2 years maybe, if thing go bad, however seeing how BB rerun was popular and new Servants like Morgan still making a bank I don't think it will even start dying soon.
    I think people believe FGO will end is because they know TM is still operating on Doujin mentality. So if Nasu throws a fit and decides to end it, I doubt Aniplex and Sony can do much. He has earned enough, so even if he get blacklisted, I doubt he will care.

You can pet the dogs in the fetching page by clicking on them. They wag their tails when you do it.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    You can pet the dogs in the fetching page by clicking on them. They wag their tails when you do it.
    Cute. And the mat we use to send them out to hunt is like frisbee. They will bring it back along with new mats.

JP Friend Code
    Tametomo appears in the event, right? People are straight up analyzing the FGO webpage html to search for him lmao

Blog Entries
    He's the main instigating factor so far yeah. Technically is yet to directly appear though, hes just shot arrows at Chaldea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    I mean, plenty judge without being able to actually read the story, so why not judge when nobody can actually read the story?

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Last update from the Save for Bakin guy:

Dude could hit pity on tickets alone.
    He made NP5 with less than pity. What a guy, his love pushed past the desire sensor.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Hesian is such nice guy even without head he can communicate better than most Berserkers.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    I think people believe FGO will end is because they know TM is still operating on Doujin mentality. So if Nasu throws a fit and decides to end it, I doubt Aniplex and Sony can do much. He has earned enough, so even if he get blacklisted, I doubt he will care.
    why would he do this though? Even if he says he's "done" with the project. He won't want to kill his cash cow. He had many ghost writers working for him so passing it off to one of them and letting them do whatever they want benefits them.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    It's mostly because Nasu talked about some idealistically impactful ending like Undertale where everything feels complete. People assumed it was going to be the game as a whole, but that seems unlikely now with how they've talked about "ten years." I think the question now is if there will be a Part 3 despite what Nasu has said, or if it will just a series of unconnected stories until EoS.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not only Undertale. He also listed Danganronpa V3 as inspiration, which is majorly about narratives extending past the point they mean anything.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Not only Undertale. He also listed Danganronpa V3 as inspiration, which is majorly about narratives extending past the point they mean anything.
    DPV3 had mixed reviews. Some think it is awesome way to end it, some thinks its a flop. Nasu might either go with the reset ending where no one remembers the adventure, but they manage to obtain the goal, maybe even have MC and Mashu pass by each other without remembering anything or it will go with Undertale style where everything ends proper.

I doubt Aniplex and Sony can stop him since I strongly believe he doesn't fear going onto the black list.

fun fact: if you ever heard of Suikoden, Bakin made gender bent version of that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    fun fact: if you ever heard of Suikoden, Bakin made gender bent version of that.
    He actually did a pretty good job as he tries to fit it into the context of Japan. Not to forget the lack of tigers was the biggest headache. I think he did the TS ver to get people interested in Water Margin and the Dream of the Red Chamber?

I like my room line from Bakin(Fusehime) when she calls the name of servant's sword.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    because they think TM is still operating on Doujin mentality

Fixed.
    That doesn't work that way in real life, even in doujin circles, unless it's circle of single person. There is, you know, Takeuchi.