Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Event] The Eight Dog Bowmen at the Southern Sea

From Dd (Tametomo's artist) the next big hit, Tametomo Fashion and Plushies.
    Ngl, this looks great

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    So is he literally pieces of Golden Huge Bear or just the same tech?
    Golden Bear was stored since there weren't enough onis to justify keep making a giant robot to hunt onis
    years later they realized "hey, we can use this to kill humans too" and continued the project but now to help with the war against the Taira
    since had been so many years between the 2 things the new person in charge of activating Golden Bear used some parts that were not originally from Golden Bear, going by his dialogue to Lu Bu Xiang technology probably
    so he is literally Golden Bear Mk. 2

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    Wank or no, I will say that Tametomo looks really cool.

Did his artist do anything else for FGO/TM? The name Dd doesn't really ring a bell for me.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    Wank or no, I will say that Tametomo looks really cool.

Did his artist do anything else for FGO/TM? The name Dd doesn't really ring a bell for me.
    Mori

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Tametomo's bond 5 line... My Gundam can't be this cute...

If I ever get Tametomo from spooks, I'll definitely put him in his Hakumen form, I mean base form.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    The number of robos of supposedly powerful heroes makes it feels like humanity can never outdo the old. Sad.
    I mean yeah, gods and old AOG stuff get to have both science and magic. Modern humanity doesn't.

Plus you could say something on fucking 900s-1100s feudal japan being able to work with this shit at all....

JP Friend Code
    Got jebaited by Tametomo, ate 120 sq stash and returned with nothing

Later I learned that he is permanent. Reeeee-

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Mori
    Ahh that's right. I can see a bit of a resemblance in the designs. Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Still waiting for Tsukiyomi=Artemis in TMverse.

Quote Originally Posted by astagadragon View Post
    Got jebaited by Tametomo, ate 120 sq stash and returned with nothing

Later I learned that he is permanent. Reeeee-
    As sad as this is, lol

- - - Updated - - -

Sheesh, No.2 really want to fuck with us since the fight against Bakin has 3 waves, and the third break bar is an almost sure kill since it remove all buffs. Then she has the ability to increase charge when she attacks while stealing your NP gauge per attack. Putting Herk at the back was correct.
    Good thing Hoku has buff removal resistance and has event bonus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post

Good thing Hoku has buff removal resistance and has event bonus.
    Another way to fight is keep the mooks alive and bomb Bakin with single target NP. Her mooks will greatly hinder her ability to cycle his NP on us.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar

Finished reading this yesterday. Was just okay, in my opinion. It felt extremely uneventful for the most part, with almost nothing happening in the Gudao sections aside from being told what felt like six times about the Bakin/Michi situation every time it came up, and the archer parts felt like they devolved into just "regular event joke scenes" sort of, until the very end. I did quite like Bakin's confrontation with Gudao at the very end, with the whole "If you were mourning those you love, and the power to regain them sat before you--- Would you not take it for yourself? There is no doubt in me that you would act to fulfill your wish! You would discard your very principles of saving the world and give in to the temptation of the grail!"

At least MTM is super cool, so it's all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Alright I'll be honest, haven't read the event. Is it worth it? I've liked most of the events this year so far.

not enough buddhist nonsense mixed in

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    So what was Bakin's plan, and is Tametomo the same one from Traum?

If you don't think it's too much of a stretch to connect Artemis to Chang'e then the rest is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Coggy View Post
    Alright I'll be honest, haven't read the event. Is it worth it? I've liked most of the events this year so far.
    Even though I didn't like it much it felt very short, so you might as well give it a go. I'd say it's pretty consistent in the level of excitement (aside from the very end) so if you're not hooked early on you prob won't be near the end either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    I just skim through it in like 10mins so I can't give a fair judgement. But I will give it a 6/10.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Story summary: Chaldea's 5th Bow - Repelling the Veil that Darkens the Evening Stars

Ishtar appears out of her pod. Sion had remarked she would be most suited toward making up for the others' failure. Ishtar doesn't feel great about the situation regardless, almost like she's been tricked, standing here alone and all. Besides, what they're up against isn't just an arrow: it's a Noble Phantasm of Stories. Tametomo was just its launch pad. That's why it just keeps coming even though they keep repelling it. Ishtar starts readying her Noble Phantasm when...

Someone calls out to her: EMIYA. He hands over some gems he got from Goredolf, hopefully they'll prove invigorating. Isthar is overjoyed. She'll double her efforts. They formulate their plans: Ishtar will lead the attack with her Noble Phantasm while EMIYA cleans up the stragglers. The battles commences!

--- [Battle against <White Arrow Monsters> (with <Strong Armor>)] ---

The pair missed shooting down one single arrow, which is now heading towards Chaldea. Da Vinci panics. Arach, Gilgamesh, Ko-Gil and Robin Hood are on standby inside of Chaldea, giving some scathing commentary concerning Isthar's fuck-up. Robin Hood wonders what the big deal is: it's just a single arrow, no? Da Vinci says this is an Arrow of Gu, concentrated poison, a curse compressed onto its utmost limits. Truly a fatal blow. If a Servant were to block it with their body, they'd be corrupted and turn into another arrow. If it connects with Chaldea, its concept will infect them, activating the 'fate of sinking'. They have no choice but to meet it head on. That's what would work in a story; a story like this arrow. There's not much time left. They have to pick an Archer for the mission soon!

William Tell appears and volunteers for the mission. The other Archer in attendance agree. There's no one quite so good at shooting down a single arrow like him.

William is taken to the interception point, appearing out of his pod. He's only got one chance! More than plenty, no need to worry, William reassures. When it comes down to it, if everything depends on you hitting, then you just have to hit. Quite simple. William activates his Noble Phantasm...