Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 Anime. It's Too Hot Outside, Stay In and Watch Cartoons.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Is it?. I still remember when I said I like SAO and don't see the problems others see and 2 people acted like I wrote hate speech and said the most horrid and wrong thing ever. Like I was some kind of flat earther for saying "SAO good".One of them trying to act like a certain youtuber is the wisest and most correct person ever. So, clearly going against the anime critics and failing to see things like they do is some kind of problem in my part. Extreme enough that I should be considered subhuman for it. I clearly was treated as "subhuman in need of enlightement to become human" when I said "SAO good" that one time.
    Also, the time I said Fire Force is good and that one anti-censorship rant manga page isn't as bad as people claim. That opinion also got one of the dudes heated and acting like I was a criminal because I didn't see the "takes" he sees. And he's correct and I'm subhuman and wrong
    Maybe anime critics should learn to control themselves and their "this is why this show is objective shit and if you like it, you're wrong and should feel bad" rants. I do have my thoughts on the whole "you can like things and criticise them" mindset, but it's best I don't write them
    Also, anime critics can write whatever rants they want and imply a lot of shit about those who dfsagree and nobody will say anything, but the moment anyone jumps in defense of a critcised show and says the smallest thing against the critics, the defender is wrong and a shit person. Anime critics are way too defended and protected
    Last edited by bassgs435; July 8th, 2022 at 09:14 AM.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    he won't stop will he
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Can't stop, won't stop.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    anyways, shame yofukashi sucks
    I'll look up some screenshots because that seems like an interesting aesthetic choice, but if there's a manga that benefits from being a manga, Yofukashi's one of them
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    acting like I was a criminal
    My dear, people act like that about me all the time. It really boils down to you telling them to STFU or call the cops. Either way, have the level of respect for such critics that an executioner has a condemned, especially right before the axe falls, which is to say none.

Blog Entries
    goddamit
    It's really pretty but it goes so against what the manga did it's not even funny

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    My dear, people act like that about me all the time. It really boils down to you telling them to STFU or call the cops. Either way, have the level of respect for such critics that an executioner has a condemned, especially right before the axe falls, which is to say none.
    you are posting in a forum
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Temflakes403 View Post
    anyways, shame yofukashi sucks
    I'll look up some screenshots because that seems like an interesting aesthetic choice, but if there's a manga that benefits from being a manga, Yofukashi's one of them

I like the animation, and Nazuna's voice activates neurons. What else matters? ... How did I just get double quote boxes?

Blog Entries
    congratulations
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Not sure if I deserve congratulations for getting the double quote boxes, when I didn't even know how it happened.

Blog Entries
    then don't accept them is my guess
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Summertime Render 13: Going to be posting this here since it's begun the second cour. New OP is pretty hype. The first was more mysterious but a more action-oriented one fits now that the heroes know their enemies.

So Haine can loop and retain her memories right alongside Shinpei thanks to that handprint she branded him with? That certainly makes things a lot harder for our heroes. Now that she's aware he's a looper she could just have big shadow dude camp out at their houses and kill them (minus Shinpei) right after he "respawns". Sure S!Mio didn't want to take such a direct approach back in episode 2 but now they know Shinpei's a time-looper who can endanger their plans I'd think that overwhelms fears of attracting attention. So it's basically a given that Shinpei can't come back home at this point. All I can see him doing now is take Ushio, Sou, Mio, maybe even Alan and go into hiding somewhere (Hizuru must have somewhere she hangs out on the island since she's been there for the full three days in prior loops) where the shadows can't find them while they strategize their next move.

goddamit
    It's really pretty but it goes so against what the manga did it's not even funny

- - - Updated - - -

you are posting in a forum
    Tell that to all the SAO haters who will destroy you if you say SAO good. Again, people are way too quick to protecy critics. And I won't stop calling out this bullshit double standard until it stops
    If anime critcis won't stop acting all superior and "objective" and finding shit to bitch about annd not letting people like things, I won't stop my callouts. I'm as free to criticise them as they are to criticise anime. The only people who should criticise and shit on things are those who are ready to be criticised and shat on themselves
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I'm mildly curious, has there ever been a show that you disliked that other people generally liked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Not that I remember? Oh yeah Dress Up Darling which I never even watched a single second and have never felt the need to . Anyways if I dislike a show or it doesn't catch me, I don't watch and move on. I don't pick it apart or complain about those who might find something to like in there like there's something utterly wrong with their brain
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    nobody really expects you to do anything else but victimization
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

It's funny how the people who love to criticise and shit on things and those who like it can't handle criticism when it's against them. Really funny. Maybe I could stop this if critics could stop the "these flaws are objective and you must recite them like a dogma. I don't care if you disagree and art quality is inherently subjective. These flaws are objective because our cult is the Word of God and must not be questioned" attitude. Not my fault if you're too blind to see it. SAO fans are right there as the perfect example of the damage critics do when they think they're so right and objective. The amount of shit some people get for saying "SAO good" is excessive. Like saying "SAO good" is some kind of hate crime
    Anywaysa this all started because I said I'm a subhuman fun-haver for liking a show the mighty critics have said is bad and ruins the manga and whatever else. Isn't that what you people want? People like me admitting how subhuman and wrong we are?
    if it isn't why did saying "SAO good" lead to 2 people non-stop trying to convince me I'm wrong and stupid and whatever else?, one of them acting like a Youtube asshole who calls himself "the anime pope"is some kind of valid objective source I need to listen to. Seriously, some people will be sheep fellating and following youtube guys without question and then act like those of us who think for ourselves are wrong. At least the other guy had his own beliefs and didn't need to go "this youtube guy enlightened me. He's right and you should listen to him". Fuck anyone fellating youtubers or ANN/MAL reviewers. These reviewers aren't objectively more right than anyone else.
    Last edited by bassgs435; July 8th, 2022 at 02:37 PM.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Bro who are you even talking to

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's funny how the people who love to criticise and shit on things and those who like it can't handle criticism when it's against them. Really funny.
    But you're not criticizing us in any meaningful way? You're just throwing (another) tantrum because three people decided to articulate their problems with the adaptation of a comic they liked and it triggered you because you're so insecure about your hobbies that you convinced yourself you're being opressed.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Not that I remember? Oh yeah Dress Up Darling which I never even watched a single second and have never felt the need to . Anyways if I dislike a show or it doesn't catch me, I don't watch and move on. I don't pick it apart or complain about those who might find something to like in there like there's something utterly wrong with their brain
    Bathing loli was the fine return for my investment to Dress Up Darling, so I can't complain.

Blog Entries
    I'm feeling a bit guilty at how much schadenfreude this guy provides me with
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler: