Night Rider
Date: Beginning of the End - Day 1 (Friday Afternoon)

Night Rider looks up from messing with the lids of the spiders and nods to himself. If the cargo’s all in a truck, then he won’t have to worry about retrieval. As long as he deals with the thieves in a timely manner.

“That makes things easier.” He grabs the tracker and spiders. “With that, I’ve got what I need. No more questions. I shouldn’t keep the lady waiting any longer.”

The only information of value Night Rider would still like to get is details about the thieves. But, if Inganui had that sort of info, he’d likely have mentioned it by now. Not to mention that they would be quite bad thieves if he did know. The only place Night Rider will learn just what he’s up against is at the scene itself.

“Take care of yourself, and don’t forget to put in a good word for me.”

Night Rider waves off as he steps through the doors of Inganui’s Gadgetry.

Outside, his pride and joy awaits. Parked and ready for Night Rider’s return.

A masterpiece of his own creation. Modeled after some sports motorcycles he’d seen in magazines back when he was a teenager. A creation a decade in the making. Took a lot of revisions and fixing to get to where it is today. There are few motorcycles in existence that can compare. Not only is it top of the line in performance, it’s got a few surprises built in.

Working on motorcycles like this was how he first bumped into Inganui.

The engine chokes and roars, awakened from its slumber. A sweet sound. One that makes Night Rider feel the call. The call to let loose, and roam free.

It’s time to ride.