Page 125 of 198 FirstFirst ... 2575115120123124125126127130135175 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 3941

Thread: The Manhattan Project II

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    1. For EphraimLancer/Mysterious Lancer... 2 I think: How long until you appear? And do you really look as good as your faceclaim?
    2. For M. Caster: Are there any summons you do feel comfortable using? You don't need to answer what they are, just curious if all of them are ones that make you feel bad (which then makes me wonder why he has them).
    3. For Enrico: Who do you feel is the most dangerous Master/Servant pairing you've met so far?
    4. For Romulus/Remus: Are there any spells you can cast barring the one which sacrifices one of you? And can you cast that spell with one person left (even if it'd kill the second one too)?
    5. For Caesar: Of all the generals gathered, which one do you like the least? Mostly since it seems like you dislike most of them gathered, or at least don't respect them much.

Hmm, need to stop, I think I'd ask all of them a question.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    @James: Besides staying alive/surviving, is there anything else short-term that you want to get out of this war?
    James: Well, best case scenario, I'd like some money eventually. My parents, especially my dad... they prefer to let me grow up "independently," so I'd like to have some dough between my fingers before I inevitably go off to London for more magecraft studies.

@Caesarko: Have you groped yourself much? *is prepared to be slapped*
    Caesarko: I must admit, there were times when events lead me to sleeping without a partner, and thus I was forced to find enjoyment in myself. It was then that I found I truly was gorgeously endowed, and I... experimented. How wonderful it is, to feel the squish of my own soft flesh under my fingers, warm and enjoyable! If I lean my head down, too, I can even suckle at my teat with a bit of effort, the act of which makes me melt whenever I try it.

Caesarko: Ah, ahem! I am glad and find it most fortuitous that James has not yet decided to walk into my bedroom at times when I am "sleeping." It would be... a difficult situation to escape.

5. For Caesar: Of all the generals gathered, which one do you like the least? Mostly since it seems like you dislike most of them gathered, or at least don't respect them much.
    Caesarko: *snorts* Alexander, of course. Far from his old glory he appears here, a sniveling man whom I cannot admire any longer. I have found, though I was at first blind, that he is weak and too tied up by his own emotions, placing too much importance on the past. He is not the peerless, single-minded conquered I imagined him to be, and he no longer lives toward the ideal I admired in my life. At the very least, now, I can take advantage of his current mental state and overwhelm him, killing him quickly.

@Ghengis Khan: What are your feelings and thoughts on how the lands you once united have turned out?
    Genghis Khan: What would you think, if your own children had gone astray, off the path you had set them on? It is my duty to set them right, and show them that Mongolia is the true inheritor of the world!

Genghis Khan: They fear me, in Asia: in my own homeland, they strip my likeness from museums and national images, trying in vain to make the people forget their father. But, they will never forget me, and they fear the very idea that I might rule again; these poor, pathetic men who call themselves leaders know that the very idea of me threatens their power. How weak! How despicable! When the time comes, I must show those men what the face of a true Khan looks like.

1. For EphraimLancer/Mysterious Lancer... 2 I think: How long until you appear? And do you really look as good as your faceclaim?
    Lancer: I will appear when it is time for other heroes to take the field; then, my light will linger on the stage until it outshines all others, or fades to dimness.

Lancer: As for my beauty... of that, I cannot speak. Only the lady I serve has the privilege to deem me her handsome knight, and as of late she has not spoken to me in such a way.

2. For M. Caster: Are there any summons you do feel comfortable using? You don't need to answer what they are, just curious if all of them are ones that make you feel bad (which then makes me wonder why he has them).
    Caster: He who hath come to question me: know that the power of summoning is not my domain, for it is not right for man to wield the power of creation or the power of command. Thus, I wield not such power, and can tell thee that all I accomplish is merely an alteration of the Lord's work, through the skill He hath invested in me."

3. For Enrico: Who do you feel is the most dangerous Master/Servant pairing you've met so far?
    Enrico: Nigel, no doubt. He is a wily one, and more than he can appear to be. His relationship with his Servant is something enviable, and as it stands keeps me from driving a wedge between them. He's outgoing and speaks freely about the identity of his Servant Rider, Hannibal, which is a boon I wasn't expecting to find. Of course, that one display of kindness could hide another trap... with Nigel Lancaster, no simple tricks will do the job, since he'll always have some of his own.

4. For Romulus/Remus: Are there any spells you can cast barring the one which sacrifices one of you? And can you cast that spell with one person left (even if it'd kill the second one too)?
    Remus: Of course there are! I created that bounded field which saved everyone from being spotted in the day.

Romulus: Which could easily have been replicated at least somewhat by Aeneas' Master, and would've failed if either of us had died!

Remus: Oh? What can you do, then, brother? Enchant things and make basic magical weapons? Our Master wouldn't benefit from that, and we lack the martial skill as Casters to fight most other Servants.

Romulus: You underestimate me, brother Remus. Even if you couldn't keep up, then I could use you to attract enemy attention, and then fight off whatever was trying to kill you! Our physical abilities aren't divided between us, so we can overwhelm some foes.

Remus: Right, and I'd make a bounded field around myself to protect against damage while you futilely try to backstab me?

Romulus: Brother, I'm the inheritor of Aeneas, and I'm the one who named Rome. No one would respect the empire of the "Remans" centred around the ancient city of "Reme" now would they?

Remus: You never know! Maybe if I had kept living and you died, then Rome- or, Reme, would have lived on, laughing at the death of the poor brother Remus and his little enchanted daggers.

Romulus: That would certainly work, if you weren't so incompetent. If I hadn't murdered you, you'd have just drowned drunk in a river.

Remus: Now, that's just slanderous!

Romulus: In order for something to be slander, brother Remus, it has to be false.

----------------------

Now, I'll cut off the brothers there before they start killing each other. Again.

Elsewise, I hope those answers were decently satisfactory! Keep asking more, and I'll answer them as they come!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Glad to have those answered, especially from Caesarko and Ghengis.~
    Sadly, James, you're kind of boring compared to those two.

@Napoleon: How do you feel about the short jokes people make about you? Let alone the mockery your country has endured?

@Eleanor: Which Master and/or Servant interest you the most? Which would you prefer alive?

@Enrico: How many women have you wooed?

@Nobunaga: How do you feel about the country you are warring in, compared to your homeland?

@Ilse: If you could get a "permanent" partnership with a Master and/or Servant, which would they be?

@Caesarko: How do you feel about togas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Somehow the two brothers make me chuckle as they squabble with each other during the war.

It would've been funny if they turn out to be the victor since they are the only ones left.

Mystery Caster: Are there powers that you have that you do feel comfortable using? And I wasn't meaning to imply you had the ability to summon, just that, due to the way things are categorized in this war, they effectively are counted as abilities as yours, even if their source is from another. Question 2: How do you feel about your Master? Question 3: Are there any Master/Servant pairs you think would work well with you in a compatability sense? That last question isn't counting your Masters views on them, just your own.

M. Lancer 1: What are your thoughts on the other Lancers summoned in this war? Also, while not a question, you should be more confident, you seem too melancholy.

Caesar: And the one you like the most of the Generals? And, expanding the question, least favorite/most favorite Servants? Question 2: Who would be your ideal Master? Could be someone currently in the war, or someone outside of it/hypothetical Master.

Ghenghis: What are your thoughts on the other Generals so far?

Enrico: Then, of the Master/Servant pairs, which one do you feel most confident in being able to beat?

El Cid: Which Servant do you think stands the best chance of taking you in a fight? And, even if you abide by them, do you wish your battles were more honorable, or do you value the pragmatism more than that?

Romulus/Remus: What are your thoughts on Caesar? As the ruler of Rome most noted throughout the ages, I'm curious on your thoughts. Question 2: Also, is there anything you two can actually agree on, barring your mutual dislike of each other? Question 3: What class would most suit your respective capabilities? Question 4: Just clarification on something, one died due to the ritual, the other died due to prana loss from Gilgamesh? I can't remember exactly what lead to the others death.

Nobunaga: How do you feel about the Sengoku Basara series? (Totally a joke question, but he can answer it if he wants) Of the generals back in your own time, which one did you respect the most?

Napoleon: What are your thoughts on Nobunaga, as the only other General from the era of guns?

Edit

Cu Cuchulain: Since Scathach is Taiga, and you're the only person to appear in the Teach Me Scathach-sensei segments aside from her, does that make you Ilya?
    Last edited by Caster; May 19th, 2012 at 11:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    @Napoleon: How do you feel about the short jokes people make about you? Let alone the mockery your country has endured?
    Napoleon: My height is insulted because that is the only flaw the British could find with me. They were weak, but they fought for what they believed in and succeeded, so I can at least give them that.

Napoleon: And France? Naturally, you know, mockery stems from fear, and fear of France is ever-present! I lived and breathed not even two hundred years ago; the thought of me is still fresh in the air like the smoke of cannon fire. They say France surrenders, but in truth France only surrenders when she has been beaten into the grave, and even then it is only to give her respite to lick her wounds and jump back into the fray. Were I to take the reins of my country in this day and age, I would make sure she was the gem of Europe, just like old times.

@Eleanor: Which Master and/or Servant interest you the most? Which would you prefer alive?
    Eleanor: Hmmm... well, I think Francois is the best! He is smart and skilled and handsome, and comes from a strong family of magi. I think that I would like to keep him alive, as he would be very unhappy otherwise! Perhaps when this war is over, I can create a marriage contract with him; oh... I do hope I am good enough for him, though!

@Enrico: How many women have you wooed?
    Enrico: I'm not that sort of man, but... I've left a few women waiting in Spanish villages for my return. However, due to my life's struggle, I won't ever be able to keep any promises with them. In my life I've enjoyed their company, but anything more escapes my grasp no matter how long I may try for it.

@Nobunaga: How do you feel about the country you are warring in, compared to your homeland?
    Nobunaga: Those who war against each other are fools; if they knew what was best, they would gather under my banner. However, as I have found, too many are too selfish to see this truth, and I must liberate them with my blade. If they stand in my way, they die where they stand; if they hide, then they will burn as they cower.

Nobunaga: This country is made up of states that once fought each other not over honour but over their humanity and their wealth. In their war they were not united; they simply brought a war to an end. Japan, my homeland, had to be crushed before it could rise again, and that is the only way a nation can survive: if you have strength enough to kill yourself, you have strength enough to rebuild yourself.

@Ilse: If you could get a "permanent" partnership with a Master and/or Servant, which would they be?
    Ilse: If anyone, I'd go with James. He's good with magecraft - which I'm not... surprise, surprise - and has a decent enough head on his shoulders. Of course, I work best alone, not with someone else dragging me down. James is a good man, but he doesn't share the same goals as me, and he never will.

Ilse: However, I'd like to have his Saber. She's strong and reliable, and focused on close-quarters combat, which is where I would understandably fail against Servants. Plus, she's much tougher than Penthesilea by a long shot, and maybe a little more talkative, too.

@Caesarko: How do you feel about togas?
    Caesarko: They feel nice enough. I prefer them to more complex clothing, since a toga can easily be removed, for certain pursuits... or, for the same ends, it can be left on. They are also heavy enough to provide warmth in even the colder Italian winters that I have known, though I would only really wear my toga in public. However, togas are terribly unflattering to my body type, and do not fit my curves at all; their utilitarian use, of course, is more than enough to make up for that.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Blog Entries
    Dat Ilse, dat Caesarko.
    Also liked knowing that info from Nobunaga and Enrico. ^^

@Fancois: What are your thoughts on your opposing Masters, or at least those that catch your attention?

@Caesarko: Is there anything where you and James are currently that interests you specifically, whether it be food, culture, location, or the sort?
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    @Hector
    Hey bro, sup.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caster View Post
    Mystery Caster: Are there powers that you have that you do feel comfortable using? And I wasn't meaning to imply you had the ability to summon, just that, due to the way things are categorized in this war, they effectively are counted as abilities as yours, even if their source is from another. Question 2: How do you feel about your Master? Question 3: Are there any Master/Servant pairs you think would work well with you in a compatability sense? That last question isn't counting your Masters views on them, just your own.
    Caster: I deem it acceptable to make use of those powers that do not go against the will of God, and follow the rules He hath given to me for the decimation of His enemies, and mine. If a spell does not encroach upon the sanctity of the Kingdom of Heaven, I shalt empower myself to wield it with as much fervor and strength as can be mustered.

Caster: My Master, if men truly should have mortal masters on this Earth, is too selfish, and sees not the world about her. If a beggar sat on the side of a street, and called out to her, she would not see him, for her sight only allows her to view that which is directly in her path. She lacks religion of any kind, and her failure to understand faith hath brought her to this ruin.

Caster: I would giveth my mind, body and spirit to any who could see me in their eyes as not a cane to be leaned upon, like a ragged old man robbed of his sight, but a worthy emissary of faith and of freedom. Too many Masters in this war believe a Servant to be a slave and not a compatriot, a fellow to be respected and accepted as an equal or a superior.

M. Lancer 1: What are your thoughts on the other Lancers summoned in this war? Also, while not a question, you should be more confident, you seem too melancholy.
    Lancer: I apologize if my mood is unfavourable to your wishes, but I only speak the truth I have seen and felt in my life. I wish not for glory, but instead a partnership that my life excluded me from, due to the selfishness and jealousy of others.

Lancer: Regarding the other Lancers, I respect them as heroes, if not as knights or as men who achieved just goals. Perhaps, it can be said, all Lancers summoned to this war are men who suffered loss and lived through tragedy, and that is what unites them. I feel... some kinship with them, knowing the bounds of fate and how cruel and tight they can be. Our lives can be all too predestined, and too beleaguered with arbitrary restrictions and fell mistakes. I wish to avoid those, in this second chance at life.

Caesar: And the one you like the most of the Generals? And, expanding the question, least favorite/most favorite Servants? Question 2: Who would be your ideal Master? Could be someone currently in the war, or someone outside of it/hypothetical Master.
    Caesarko: Personally, I like Moctezuma. He is by far the most malleable, and easy to torture with lies and deception of all sorts.

Caesarko: Oh! You were indicating a desire to know my personal feelings on the subject matter at hand? If so, then I must say Temujin is the most appealing to me, though I am not entirely informed as to his biography and his mythology. He fathered a gargantuan empire stretching an impossible distance, and rigidly held it as a cohesive nation for much longer than Alexander managed. Even in death, his empire was strong, and may have grown ever mightier with the ascent of his successors.

Caesarko: My ideal Master, hm? Such a person would have to be a handsome, virile man, and intelligent but not an ingrate; audacious but not impetuous. He and I would strategize and create sweeping plans to stamp those opposing Servants and Masters below our united heels, and then we would unite our bodies in the flames of lust afterwards in sudoric intimacy.

Ghenghis: What are your thoughts on the other Generals so far?
    Genghis Khan: Alexander is a worthy rival, but he's too emotional to fight well. He has strong generals at his side, much like me, and I respect his ideal of brotherhood, but he doesn't deserve respect if he's going to stay as he is.

Genghis Khan: Caesar is a beautiful woman, and I'd definitely bed her given the chance, but... I'm not sure if a woman can lead an army, and still I feel that she lacks that strange quality that generals have; something about her is off, somehow, and I have to wonder what it is.

Genghis Khan: Napoleon has a massive army, and he's very smart, but I think that he believes too often that with numbers comes strength. Sure, I believe the same much of the time, but Napoleon lacks the great generals and men of honour that ride alongside me.

Genghis Khan: Nobunaga... he has an ego that could crush a castle by itself, and from the stories my son Kublai has told me from his era I must respect the Japanese tenacity. Though, Nobunaga must learn not to be so reckless, and should understand the thoughts of others.

Genghis Khan: Moctezuma is an interesting one, and I can't say much about him yet. Perhaps he needs confidence? I don't know. His army is a strange one, though, and even though I can tell in their eyes that they have little real love for their leader, they fight to the bitter end anyways.

Genghis Khan: Hannibal must be fierce, if the stories I hear are true. His men are strong and his will is stronger, but without the brothers he had in life aiding him, he must make sure to be more careful of his army than I need to be. Those elephants are frighteningly powerful regardless, though. I need to watch out for them!

Enrico: Then, of the Master/Servant pairs, which one do you feel most confident in being able to beat?

El Cid: Which Servant do you think stands the best chance of taking you in a fight? And, even if you abide by them, do you wish your battles were more honorable, or do you value the pragmatism more than that?
    El Cid: Against a swordsman such as I, the best match is a duellist of greater skill: that man of the East - I should have learned his name! - was incredible, and in the name of Spain and my king I would fight him again. He is mightier than any foe I faced in life, and the thought of clashing against him once more shakes me, but also makes me proud to have fought him.

El Cid: My Master is a pragmatist, and I can understand his methods, as I used them in life when I needed to. However, an honourable battle is more equal and more enjoyable than one without honour, and it is the former I seek. In the end, I will fight as fairly as my opponent chooses to fight, though I do prefer the ideals of my days of Champion under my king, and I try to embody his Christian will.

Romulus/Remus: What are your thoughts on Caesar? As the ruler of Rome most noted throughout the ages, I'm curious on your thoughts. Question 2: Also, is there anything you two can actually agree on, barring your mutual dislike of each other? Question 3: What class would most suit your respective capabilities? Question 4: Just clarification on something, one died due to the ritual, the other died due to prana loss from Gilgamesh? I can't remember exactly what lead to the others death.
    Remus: Caesar?

Romulus: If anything, I'll certainly not argue with her body! Really, such a famous figure such as Caesar being a woman... I'm definitely not going to complain!

Remus: I think she always talked about being descended from Venus. Given her looks, divinity truly must have touched her. Roughly. Especially in certain places, oh yes.

Romulus: Can we agree on anything? Well, I think we just did: Caesar is a true woman of Rome. I'd certainly take her over a Sabine!

Remus: Wait, we agreed? Oh, really? Or are you just parroting me and trying to make yourself look good?

Romulus: I brought the topic up first and said that she's attractive first. If anyone, you're the one copying me.

Remus: See that? Clear evidence that Romulus would be better off as a Berserker!

Romulus: There are two things about that, brother: first, we can only be summoned together, and second, as feral children we both actually qualify as Berserkers. Though I'd say "feral" is a little harsh, but being raised by animals isn't the sort of thing you can argue about. Sucking on wolf tits is, in hindsight, not exactly civilized.

Remus: Why couldn't we be rescued by Caesar? I'd rather suck on those! Oh, and you'd probably make an Assassin, you damned murderer! Sure as Jupiter's balls you couldn't hide it, though.

Romulus: If we were summoned together as Assassin, then we would lose the Grail War within moments. How sad is that?

Remus: Oh, and for the record, I was slaughtered wholesale by a frenzied Hector, while Romulus used up my blood to finish the ritual. Just like old times, my worthless, sick brother?

Romulus: You're the worthless one, not even being able to take a single hit from that Berserker. The ritual ended up taking my life later upon completion, because I only used Remus' blood to quicken it. It still needed an effective sacrifice, and Remus had died outside of the circle itself. Worthless, again. I had to shift the contract of the newly summoned Servant to our slightly less worthless Master, while Remus lay dead like the useless bastard he soon became.

Remus: You could have warned me!

Romulus: Would I really want to?

Nobunaga: How do you feel about the Sengoku Basara series? (Totally a joke question, but he can answer it if he wants) Of the generals back in your own time, which one did you respect the most?
    Nobunaga: I believe that account of my actions is incredibly in-character and I heartily approve of its content.

Nobunaga: I respected none of them, because only I am Oda Nobunaga, true leader of all Japan! However, I must say that Tokugawa was skilled in walking the last steps of my thousand-mile journey, though his disrespect for Westerners and what we could have learned from them was... disappointing. He was a good leader, and strong, but he lacked the spirit to make the whole world know of the might of Japan! There was simply no other way for his era to end; it would have failed no matter what came to pass, unless he opened the borders of Japan to the technological marvels that made me so victorious.

Napoleon: What are your thoughts on Nobunaga, as the only other General from the era of guns?
    Napoleon: He needs more cannons.

Cu Cuchulain: Since Scathach is Taiga, and you're the only person to appear in the Teach Me Scathach-sensei segments aside from her, does that make you Ilya?
    Cuchulain: If you're meaning to ask whether or not I'm a small child, then I hate to say it but I'm not. It doesn't matter what the witch says; I'm a grown man by now, not her little pupil. She can stuff her arse if she thinks I'm going to bow down to her. Why should I follow what she says, huh? I'm more famous and powerful than she is, and she just summoned me to tease me! What a sick, cruel lass. Exactly the sort I like, funny enough.

Scathach: Setanta! Come, my mutt, I have come with kibbles!

Cuchulain: Tch, if you get over here I'll teach you to 'come' alright...

I want to ask questions too!

@The generals: What do you think of Washington 1963? If given a chance would you like to visit your respective countries/lands and see how things have changed since your passing?

@Alexander:I heard there is a legend of your descendant in southeast asia, what do you think of him?

Yay, lots of fun answers.

M. Caster: Such a nice response, and I respect your answers, the last one was particularly nice. Question 1: Do you see this HGW as a trial of your faith? Question 2: What are your thoughts on the current world, and what the Abrahamic religions as a whole have done since your departure? Question 3: What wish do you have, if you don't mind sharing?

Moctezuma: Question 1: What are your thoughts on your master? Question 2: Compared to the other generals, your army lacks a large amount of the technological advances they have. Would you wish for these advances, or do you feel that such technology is improper to use?

M. Lancer 1: It's not about my wishes, but just a reminder of the many regrets most Heroic Spirits carry. Question 1: What are your thoughts on your Master?

Caesar: Question 1: What are your thoughts on Arturia? Both in one similarity to your current situation in some ways, but as well in that she is the one who would eventually carry your sword, I'm curious on your opinion of her.

Genghis Khan: Question 1: Do you have any regrets in your life?

El Cid: Question 1: What are your thoughts on what Hassan said? Question 2: Do you believe if faced with a major figure of Christianity you would be able to fight against them (ignoring ones who aren't the brighter examples of the religion of course)?

Romulus/Remus: Question 1: What would your wish have been, if given the chance to make it? Question 2: Would you each individually get a wish, or would you both have had to share it as effective joint Servants?

Nobunaga: Question 1: Does this mean Tokugawa used gauntlets as a weapon (again, a joke, it's fun to poke fun at some of the things SB does at times)? Question 1t: What of the generals in your current battle? Are there any you feel like you lack confidence against, or whom you could respect?

Napoleon: Question 1: Do you ever feel truly ill at ease surrounded by such distant figures of the past? As the most modern of heroes, I was curious on such a thing.

Cu Cuchulain: It was just a joke, but it did get Scathach to tease you. Question 1: Was there any Servant in this war you wished to meet? Out of the ones that you had happened upon, I'm curious if any really stood out to you.

Scathach: Question 1: Can you tease Cu Cuchulain more? Question 2: Is there anything you'd change in your actions in this war so far? Question 3: Do you know of the second Caster and if so, do you have a plan to deal with him? Question 3: What are your thoughts on your fellow Casters?

Blog Entries
    Question toward Hector ignored.

okay.jpg

Blog Entries
    Spinach, my bro, I was asleep. Sleeping. With my computer off. :|

@Fancois: What are your thoughts on your opposing Masters, or at least those that catch your attention?
    Francois: Hm? Well... Nigel, for one, is strange. I feel that he lacks the usual discipline of a magus, but at the same time he's exptremely competent. I'm not sure if I should be worried about him or wary of him.

Francois: On the other hand, there's Eleanor. She's got talent and skill, and she's willing enough to show it off, but I can't see much that makes her different from a usual magus. I'm not even sure if her goal is for her country, either; though, being a new money type, she probably has business and government associates that would benefit from Canada being a major world power, who knows.

Francois: James is the exact opposite of her, really. He's incredibly casual, and not in the same way as Nigel. He's an ordinary person, and that's what I just can't understand. How can a magus live a normal life?

@Caesarko: Is there anything where you and James are currently that interests you specifically, whether it be food, culture, location, or the sort?
    Caesarko: Food is varied, simple and too transient for my tastes. Culture is interesting, if only to compare to Rome. It amuses me how closely these modern states have attempted to replicate the old Roman systems. I recall sputtering a laugh when James said a few things about his uncle being a senator.

Caesarko: However, I must admire the architecture! There are so many incredible monuments and examples of human prowess that I can hardly hold myself back from admiring them all! The tall, imposing obelisk in the centre, Egyptian in style, and across from it the classical Greek temple dedicated to a mighty, impressive leader of this empire; a perfect contrast, and yet a perfect image of the imperial glory of Rome. I have heard from James that somewhere not so far from this city there are the visages of great men hewn directly into the rock of a mountain! How incredible, is it not? Even in my time I saw nothing of the sort!

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    @Hector
    Hey bro, sup.
    Hector: Sup, mah boi? Y'all ready fo' some wrasslin'?

Quote Originally Posted by shikyo21 View Post
    @The generals: What do you think of Washington 1963? If given a chance would you like to visit your respective countries/lands and see how things have changed since your passing?
    Napoleon: Eh, it is a fine place, but it lacks the vibrance of Paris, and the life that she had.

Genghis Khan: These people are too used to their sedentary life. It's cities like this that I would burn the easiest, choking out the people within as they thew themselves against the walls trying to escape.

Hannibal: I imagine this city is for the people of this country what Carthage was for me, though perhaps opinions are more varied and diffused than what I'm so used to.

Genghis Khan: So, certainly, I would visit Mongolia! I will teach them again the ways of the horse and the arrow, and show them how to conquer and how to rule. It is our way, and never should it fail.

Caesarko: Hm... I do have to wonder how many statues of Roman make still stand upon the seven hills, though knowing this modern world they have all likely been shipped to museums elsewhere for unrelated people to gawk at.

Hannibal: Somehow, I think that after the year 146 BCE - in this reckoning of time - I would really have no Carthage to return to. Given the changes in culture, there's no home for me to return to, even if I wished for that.

@Alexander:I heard there is a legend of your descendant in southeast asia, what do you think of him?
    Alexander: Pf, well, if he's my descendant he's done a poor job of keeping my empire together. I did lay with women in India, but I did not expect any heirs, or at least none of legitimate birth. This descendent really should try to do better. If he has a relation to me, then his intelligence and charisma should be great enough to make his backwater hole of a home into someplace at least slightly glittering. A roughshod gem, if you will, in the land of Asia still beyond my own grasp.

---------------------

Sir forumite Caster, I will get to your questions soon enough! There's just... kind of a lot of them. :P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectorzerker
    Hector: Sup, mah boi? Y'all ready fo' some wrasslin'?
    Almost, man. Let me just call my bud Sigurd and see if he's up.

@Sigurd
    Hey, wanna come hang with Hectorzerker?

You should have Hector go up against Rolandzerker from that brief little bit on the 3rd war. :P And I know, but you pretty much opened up a candy store and said have as much as you want. Also, I noticed Nobunaga isn't mentioning his thoughts on Washington/Japan, unless he's meant to be one of the Hannibals. Also, poor Ghengis, he's so confident in bow and arrows, I somehow doubt it'd work as easily as he's imagining.

@Alexander: I'm sure you'll be proud, I heard he was the founder and the first king of Langkasuka. Though I am curious of your reaction seeing that he is a hindu.

@Caesarko: According to legend, Alexanders' descendant was tasked to escort the prince of Rome (Apparently there will be a wedding between the Roman prince and the Chinese princess), what do you think of such union? So far, my perspective of you when it comes to romance is that you view it as tragedy if I'm not mistaken.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caster View Post
    M. Caster: Such a nice response, and I respect your answers, the last one was particularly nice. Question 1: Do you see this HGW as a trial of your faith? Question 2: What are your thoughts on the current world, and what the Abrahamic religions as a whole have done since your departure? Question 3: What wish do you have, if you don't mind sharing?
    Caster: This war is a trial not for mine own faith - for if I had convictions to be shaken, I would not exist here at all - but for that of others, as pilgrims on their own journeys. I know not what it is that any of their hearts may yearn for, but as thy will can ever waver, thy purpose must e'er be strong, enough to break the will of fate and snatch success from the jaws of defeat. If thy will is weak and thy purpose is false, thou hast been defeated at the outset of this pilgrimage.

Caster: As children are, the many believers in this world hath parted ways, and hath grown into great and mighty trees from the saplings I once cradled in my hands. It is a testament to the voice of their prophets and their gods that they hath not been struck down, or rendered antiquated with history.

Caster: My wish, if I darest speakst such a thing yet, is to witness the pilgrimage of another on the way to their journey.

Moctezuma: Question 1: What are your thoughts on your master? Question 2: Compared to the other generals, your army lacks a large amount of the technological advances they have. Would you wish for these advances, or do you feel that such technology is improper to use?
    Moctezuma: In my eyes, Eleanor is a strong girl masked with old pains, held down by the way she sees the world, and much as the greatest of men become blind at the moment of their downfall, she is blind to the ways of change. I feel... pity, for her.

Moctezuma: The way of a true warrior is always to triumph over their betters, and thought that show that the favour of the gods resides with them, and not their foes. I can only hold fast against these technologies; if I can defeat and subjugate my enemies then the Aztecs shall know of these riches of the mind, devices of distinctly human creation, but until then we will fight alone. Perhaps, if I smite those who wield weapons of iron and fire, I can recoup the pride lost to Cortez and his devils.

M. Lancer 1: It's not about my wishes, but just a reminder of the many regrets most Heroic Spirits carry. Question 1: What are your thoughts on your Master?
    Lancer: My Master is a disillusioned woman, but she is strong in her own will and I respect her. We have a well-founded partnership.

Caesar: Question 1: What are your thoughts on Arturia? Both in one similarity to your current situation in some ways, but as well in that she is the one who would eventually carry your sword, I'm curious on your opinion of her.
    Caesarko: I believe that she was too trusting of those around her. That, and she relegated her destiny to the whims of fate, accepting it as it was. She fought not for her own power and her own vices but for those vices of the people, their consumptive nature taking her for granted as a ruler and a figurehead. As a king, she failed to understand that the people care not about some holy ruler who does good deeds. You have to impress the people, and win their favour. As I recall she never wrote any books or gave speeches or handed out money to the populace, instead expecting that being "just and fair" would win her the love of her people. That, as it stands, failed.

Caesarko: That, and she trusted her knights too greatly. How can one stand to trust any person who is near, equal or greater than them in sheer ability, if not status? Those people are far less likely to be bound by shackles of loyalty, regardless of what codes of honour have a basis in that society. All humans are equally corruptible and equally open to those vile things that taint the hearts of those who step too near. The only fellows a person in power can place reliance upon are those who, like dogs, need a master to obey. Such followers need to be given token gestures of faith and approval and they will wholeheartedly follow their leader. The knights of the round table, such as they were, ended up not being such men. Arturia was unable to seize their trust and their loyalty, and at the same time placed too much importance upon them. They were her faithful companions, but not in the same manner as the followers of Alexander.

Caesarko: She lacked temerity in her dealings and though she was swift and noble in her justice she was merely a figurehead, not a role model. In a literal sense she was a perfect ruler, but at the same time her charisma, the essence that made those under her follow her, was based upon her own presence and deeds, not upon words or actions to gain faith or admiration. After all, how could the citizens who lived in her kingdom be expected to place pride in a woman who ordered them about as she saw fit according to duty? And, even then, I am not even brushing upon the plausibility of the citizenry placing any great amount of faith or love in a leader literally appointed by the simple ability to slide a sword out of a rock. If acquiring leadership was such a simple practice amongst the northerners, I would have tarried longer in Britannia!

Caesarko: Ultimately, Arturia was a failure of a leader because she lacked so many of the qualities that make a man or a woman trusted by the people and accepted as an absolute ruler. A lack of those qualities equals a lack of ability, if not will, to rule, and so Arturia was inevitably faced with the only conclusion her kingship could arrive at: the fracture of her lands and her people beneath her. The thought of her recalls to my mind the thought of a less successful Charlemagne, who quite clearly placed himself not as an equal but a superior to his paladins, and through that controlled them and his people. Though even he failed in the end, at the very least he sustained an empire enough to fuel several others for a millennium beyond his demise.

Genghis Khan: Question 1: Do you have any regrets in your life?
    Genghis Khan: Ahahahaha, regrets? Subotai! Tell me, what does a Mongol regret?

Subotai: A Mongol regrets a lack of blood in his battles, women in his bed, and fire in his heart, father!

Genghis Khan: Good, good! Now tell me, Jebe! What is best in life?

Jebe: The open steppe, a fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Genghis Khan: Wrong! Kublai, what is best in life?

Kublai: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

Genghis Khan: Aha, that is good! That is good.

El Cid: Question 1: What are your thoughts on what Hassan said? Question 2: Do you believe if faced with a major figure of Christianity you would be able to fight against them (ignoring ones who aren't the brighter examples of the religion of course)?
    Five_X: Sadly, El Cid is unable to answer these questions. Enjoy this catchy elevator music instead!

Romulus/Remus: Question 1: What would your wish have been, if given the chance to make it? Question 2: Would you each individually get a wish, or would you both have had to share it as effective joint Servants?
    Remus: My wish would've been to found my own damned city.

Romulus: And my resulting wish would be to crush that city and rip you right out of existence.

Remus: Pah, you're nothing without me, brother! Romulus is but a man, but Romulus and Remus are forever!

Romulus: There's a reason, you know, why people always say my name first when they speak of both of us. I am the successful one, and you are in my shadow as the poor brother I had to off on my way to power.

Remus: The thing is, we're two men summoned as one Servant. So... we'd get one wish, or maybe two very small wishes.

Romulus: And, we'd have to agree on something. I do believe we've made that as easy as bargaining with Pluto, by now.

Remus: Hey! We can agree on Caesar, right? Our wish could be to get a night of pleasure with the famed dictatrix of Rome!

Romulus: Well, you should've taken that opportunity when we had it, then! This just shows how damned incompetent you are...

Nobunaga: Question 1: Does this mean Tokugawa used gauntlets as a weapon (again, a joke, it's fun to poke fun at some of the things SB does at times)? Question 1t: What of the generals in your current battle? Are there any you feel like you lack confidence against, or whom you could respect?
    Nobunaga: Lack confidence? How dare you spit such words at me! I am a man without equal, and these generals are my peers to be dominated without hesitance. I will soon see them dispatched without loss on my part, for they lack the convictions I have in abundance!

Nobunaga: And, since they've not bowed to my grandeur and my power, they cannot be respected. I can only respect an enemy when they are on their deathbed and I have nothing to take from them anymore.

Napoleon: Question 1: Do you ever feel truly ill at ease surrounded by such distant figures of the past? As the most modern of heroes, I was curious on such a thing.
    Napoleon: It is my belief that, while those ancient generals with their armies have talent and skill beyond measure, I have intelligence suited to my own era; I created entirely new ways of waging battles, and in a grand campaign such as this I can feel that I am in my rightful place. Caesar has put me at ease, but still I worry about battles against those generals, and of course the initial battle royale was an upset. I believe that more individual battles will allow me to show my skill, rather than relying on allies to aid me in victory.

Napoleon: These are the men - and, as it seems, one woman - to whom I looked for advice in my life. Failing them would be the worst I could possibly fall to, and I will not let that happen.

Cu Cuchulain: It was just a joke, but it did get Scathach to tease you. Question 1: Was there any Servant in this war you wished to meet? Out of the ones that you had happened upon, I'm curious if any really stood out to you.
    Cuchulain: Ah, I hear there was a swordsman... the greatest swordsman, he's called, and I'll be damned if I can't beat him. It's kind of cruel, you know, to hear of heroes like him and then never get to meet them. I hoped that this war would be different, but I was shafted in the end. And, ah, never really got to shaft Scathach, either, that bitch. Why'd I end up being summoned by a lass anything like her?

Scathach: Question 1: Can you tease Cu Cuchulain more? Question 2: Is there anything you'd change in your actions in this war so far? Question 3: Do you know of the second Caster and if so, do you have a plan to deal with him? Question 3: What are your thoughts on your fellow Casters?
    Scathach: I'm afraid that if I teased my poor Setanta too much he might become a feral little dog and bite the hand that feeds, won't he? I have to keep him under my thumb and make him understand that I am his Master, and there is no one here to protect him.

Scathach: If I could change anything, really I'd change how inactive I was. I shouldn't have tarried in my shadow realm and should have lured more people into it. A trap is only useful if it catches vermin, isn't that right? And in this case, the trap itself never really sprang when it needed to most, and thus I lost my little helper.

Scathach: I know only of those who have fought with me or come near my territory; anything outside of that is beyond my jurisdiction. Setanta was supposed to be my scout, but you can surely see how that ended up.

Scathach: These Casters? I think they're either useless or dogmatic, really. I'd really like to see how the old man would fare in my realm of shadows, cut off from any aid, and I have to wonder if the constructed territory of those brothers is enough to overwhelm mine. Given their fame, and the fame of their city, I truly wouldn't doubt such a thing. All in all, though, I doubt their power stretches to the point where they could kill gods or anything similar to that. Neither could that other Caster do such a thing.

------------------------

I'll get to the other questions later, but: from now on, no asking questions of characters that haven't even appeared yet! And no, the unrevealed Caster doesn't count as having appeared yet, nor does the swordsman El Cid fought.

Blog Entries
    @Ghengis Khan: Of the women in this Grail War, do any catch your eye?
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Almost, man. Let me just call my bud Sigurd and see if he's up.

@Sigurd
    Hey, wanna come hang with Hectorzerker?
    Sigurd: Sorry, man, Brynhilde's on my ass again, says child support won't pay itself.

Quote Originally Posted by shikyo21 View Post
    @Alexander: I'm sure you'll be proud, I heard he was the founder and the first king of Langkasuka. Though I am curious of your reaction seeing that he is a hindu.
    Alexander: There are Hindus and Buddhists in my army, sworn to me, and I care not what their beliefs are so long as they serve me well. I know that the kingdom of Baktria, after my death, became a land lived in by the men of Indus and of Greece.

@Caesarko: According to legend, Alexanders' descendant was tasked to escort the prince of Rome (Apparently there will be a wedding between the Roman prince and the Chinese princess), what do you think of such union? So far, my perspective of you when it comes to romance is that you view it as tragedy if I'm not mistaken.
    Caesarko: In Roman law and customs, there is no literal objection to marriage between citizens and non-citizens, though patricians such as myself are expected to marry other Romans. I imagine that, should a man from Sinae or India or Aethiopia, for instance, become a citizen of Rome through service in the legion, he would be able to marry a woman from Italia if he so wished.

Caesarko: As for romance? What is such a thing but sex intertwined with companionship? I do not subscribe to modern views on this subject, if such was what you may have believed.

Caesarko: Of course, that legend must immediately be false simply due to one objection: Rome, during the time of Alexander, was long past the age of princes and of kings. A Roman prince would not have existed in any sense in that period of time, so that story is factually unsound.

@Ghengis Khan: Of the women in this Grail War, do any catch your eye?
    Genghis Khan: Asking me about women, are you, boy? To consider them now, I would say... well, a number of them catch my eye, certainly: Scathach is a feisty woman, and must be so in bed; her wild nature is at home with the rugged lands of the steppes. Caesar is beautiful, and from what I know a woman who is certainly open to sexual intrigue. She would make a good wife, that one, but I would have to keep her appetite from growing too wide, hm?

Blog Entries
    @El Cid: What are your thoughts on the era you now walk in? Is there anyone besides your Master that you would want to protect, if given the chance?
    F/GO SUPPORT