Page 140 of 198 FirstFirst ... 4090130135138139140141142145150190 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 3941

Thread: The Manhattan Project II

The Raging Fantastic Magnum Fancy Face the First's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Not only get back to the main story, but also get new content for older chapters in the General Dialogue arc! It's like a Director's Cut; every chapter has either extended or deleted scenes. Some have both.
    ...It's like Christmas!
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Karna would totally sympathize with Shinji.

"Bro, your family does not want you either? We will show them, by killing everyone."
    "Nukes, nukes everywhere."
    [*ruby=text on top]text on bottom[/*ruby]

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey, hey! The 1st anniversary of MPII is an important thing! It also forces me to work faster; I can write more than this, surely!!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Go Five, go! Write, for everlasting peace!

"Bro, your family does not want you either? We will show them, by killing everyone."

Blog Entries
    Break time or not, they made for a rather interesting interlude on the whole, though I did appreciate the advance warning in the prior chapter. ^^; It was authentically creepy like T-M's creepier moments/reveals, but it's nice to be warned about those kinds of moments when you're a bit squeamish.

I'm looking forward to the extended cut; it'll be a useful opportunity to review it again without feeling like I have to catch up in a hurry this time. It's impressive that the anniversary is sneaking up already, lol.

Blog Entries
    MPII anniversary is the same day I joined BL. lol

Blog Entries
    It's fate, Spin~!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Blog Entries
    運命

Blog Entries
    Well actually, Spin, you're a day late - you joined August 22, and MPII was first posted August 21.

後継者 Successor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    It's hard to keep quiet for all the time it takes to get from start to finish. ;.; I promised myself that too, then felt awfully guilty being quiet for so long. It's a nice feeling when you finally do catch up though. ^^;
    Busy catching up and I fall behind on the latest news...but it's the only way to avoid spoilers~

@Ch40...
    Fic's
    Wishing Upon The Sun (Fate/Guyver) - Updated: 11/04/12
    Broken on the Rocks - Updated: 20/07/12
    Spoiler:

[11:37] <Wakarimaspin> Hahahaha, an NTR doujin by Tusia with three chapters. Chapter 1: Five and Leo share pure loving relationship, ends with Leo going on a trip and Five promising to wait for him
    [11:38] <Wakarimaspin> Chapter 2: Exiku the temptress comes along and slowly erodes Five's yearning for Leo, and takes him in a moment of weakness. Ends with Leo returning to see what has happened
    [11:38] <Wakarimaspin> Chapter 3: NTRNTRNTRNTRNTR

Blog Entries
    ^
    EXiku, you're just hitting General Dialogue. Imo you should hold off for a week and wait for Five to finish his improved version of the entire arc.

Well actually, Spin, you're a day late - you joined August 22, and MPII was first posted August 21.

Timezones lol
    Last edited by Spinach; August 17th, 2012 at 05:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    I told EXiku to read GD anyhow, so she can give opinionssss, also timezones are silly.

Blog Entries
    Everyone, I'd like you to join me in the celebration of one full year of The Manhattan Project II! Yes: for a whole year this fanfiction has been going on with just a few hitches, one of which decisively ends today. It's seen good days and bad days, arguments and friendship, and it's brought together a small cadre of mostly dedicated readers who actually went ahead to read this colossal piece of work. I mean, really, I can't thank you people enough for being so nice as to read this thing. A lot of people just wouldn't give a damn about a giant fanfiction that stars only original characters, but you readers have broken the mold; I hope you stay with MPII to the very end!

My writing speed has seen better days, but I'm hoping that with the end of this long hiatus, I'll get back in my groove and you'll all see consistent updates of the main story as well as the parts starring Johana and Lancer in their own section of MPII, until they are all caught up with current fanfic events. It shouldn't be too long, since I made sure to spend some time outlining just what those two would be doing in the days they've got left.

To start off this day of dedications, I'd like to give the spotlight to a pair of fans who have decided to donate their time to draw art for the series, getting this up and ready just for the occasion. They've done a really great job, and I have to thank them again for being diligent and great, keeping up with the fic and drawing these pieces of art!

First up is KAIZA, who drew two artworks for this anniversary, the first of which will be the banner for today's celebration:

He also drew the following fanart, of Eleanor Rosemary Richardson, the world's most adorable white supremacist!

KAIZA

The second artist donating work to this day is... EXiku, the newest reader of MPII, who has been feeding me her thoughts on the story as she makes her way through it. She's almost done, and she had enough time to give us this really nice drawing of Nigel! Hopefully she'll have more coming in the future, but it's also good to have fanart that's of a male character.

EXiku

There's also an omake I'd like to share with you all, requested by KAIZA in exchange for his omake sorting and compiling skills! It's not finished yet, but it should be done along with another Johana and Lancer update within the next couple of days.

The title is "Eleanor's Day Off," and enjoy this snippet of the coming fun side-story!

Eleanor's Day Off

Light streamed through the blinds, making black and white lines along the floor of Eleanor's bedroom. The light splashed on her face, and her eyes unconsciously tightened, trying to keep out the invasive, unwanted morning.

Her alarm hadn't gone off yet; maybe it had failed, or maybe she slept through it. She grumbled in her half-sleeping state, picking up a pillow and shoving her face in it.

That hardly helped, only making her more aware of the fact that it was morning, and she was supposed to be awake. Just when she thought she would be able to get a good night's sleep for once in this war, that opportunity was wrenched from her simply by the poor placement of a window in her vast mansion. In a way, it seemed just completely unfair.

Letting her body rise up, she pushed away the soft sheets of her bed and glanced around her room. Her eyes were still blurry from sleep and she was too groggy to think properly, and she slumped out of bed, her hair tussled and her pillows scattered. Her steps were heavy and plodding as she slouched to her door, and she glanced out the window, seeing the familiar forest in which this mansion had been built. There was no city around, and this early in the morning the whole building was completely silent, save for the tick-tock of an old grandfather clock.

After rubbing her eye, Eleanor opened her door, sighing and shuffling through. A lucky turn helped her avoid falling down the stairs, and she shook her head in an attempt to get herself more attuned to the morning. It didn't work.

Even when tired, though, she knew where the bathroom was: just around the hall from her bedroom, with the door usually opened for convenience.

She stepped in there, lazy eyes barely able to make out her own figure in the wide mirror. Again she grumbled, and she turned on the bathroom sink's cold water tap full-blast.

A splash of water later and her eyes opened wide, suddenly taking in the world more clearly; a jolt went through her whole body and she stood up straight for once, her breathing heavy. It was hard to get used to mornings after the Grail War had required her to stay awake all night, and she felt an odd, foreign urge to just plop back down on her bed without a care in the world.

The more rational half of her mind, awakened by the cool blast of water, reasoned that this wouldn't be a good idea, and that it would in fact be improper for a darling young lady of the Richardson family. She sighed once more and turned off the tap, feeling a little disappointed.

With that disappointment came another wave of tiredness, for a few moments more powerful than when she'd first woken up. Eleanor ignored it, though, shuffling her feet along, getting a glimpse of her sorry state before she left the bathroom. Seeing her hair like that, sprawled across her head like a dry mop, little strands of red hanging about, some curled into loops covering her face – it was almost terrifying, and by instinct she raised her hands to clap for a servant to come attend to her; then she realized that there were no servants, except for maybe Rider who was walking around who knows where in the mansion grounds.

The tired thought of Rider dressed up in a butler's outfit crossed Eleanor's mind, and it confused and shocked her, and she resolved to think about more pleasant things.

The first pleasant thing that came to mind was James, and the little gem she had to contact him.

Anytime she wanted, she could hold onto that and speak into the man's very thoughts, and that gave her a renewed sense of security. Her nightgown had a little pocket in the side, and that's where she kept the stone, making sure that it never left her side in case she ever needed it. She lightly smiled and grasped it, holding it tight in her hand and close to her heart.

She imagined James, and felt him close to her. Running prana through the little stone, she prepared to contact James, hoping that he'd be in a similar situation wherever he lived.

Standing there in the bathroom doorway with a wide grin on her face, she waited for James to speak up, the anticipation of hearing his voice in her head almost too much for her to bear. She could imagine it, closing her eyes to strengthen the idea of his masculine voice, and his tall presence right next to her.

Eleanor waited longer, her smile not wavering once, the gem still hot in her hand from the magical energy run through it.

Even more time passed, and passed, and passed, and she took a deep breath, holding the stone tighter still and beginning to hum a little tune that she remembered James humming earlier when she was near him.

Finally, though, she held the stone in her hand and threw it down on the tile floor, a pout touching her usually polite features.

“Stupid rock!” she shouted, her eyes angrily following the gem as it rolled away on the floor in front of her. She gradually looked up, her face red, and then she saw Moctezuma there in his usual garb, passing by the bathroom on his way through the halls. He blinked, staring at his Master with no small amount of confusion on his face.

Eleanor turned an ever deeper red, quickly picking up the 'stupid rock' and placing it back in her pocket with as much poise and grace as she could muster at the moment.

“Master, is something-”

Shaking her head vigorously, Eleanor stepped past him back into the hallway. “Nothing! Nothing is wrong, Rider, so please could you make coffee or tea and maybe some cakes as well for breakfast, immediately?”

She rushed by her Servant in a huff, face still beet red. Apparently, she'd have to devote this boring day to whatever activities she could come up with... and she wasn't exactly full of ideas. At the moment, all she could think about was finding something to eat, and she very much hoped that Rider could manage something with whatever skills he might have had.

I hope that was fun, incomplete as it is. I'll have more later, as I said, but that should be enough of a taste for now. You're welcome, KAIZA, and thank you for organizing those omakes for me!

Now, last but not least, I'll give you all the standard gift of a lemon; this is one I've been storing and not talking much about for a while now, but it relates strongly to recent events in MPII. It has a few departures from canon, but it should be nice as-is, going into a scene you might remember!

Enjoy this night of pleasure with Genghis Khan and Caesarko~

Genghis Khan/Caesarko

Leaning against the wall, clothes stripped down to a white silk shirt and brown leather trousers, stood Temujin, his eyes narrowed. He kept his gaze straight, determined, watching the flap of the tent for any movements. The lightest flutter of the wind kept him on edge, and he made sure that he would be prepared, ready for the person who would soon step through that thin cutaway in the skin of the tent.

Pale streams of light were let in; it was daytime, albeit barely: the sun was gradually slipping down past the horizon, and so the light that made its way past the relatively thin walls of the tent painted much of the furniture a hazy red. Almost like teeth, too, were the two prongs of evening sunlight through the cuts on either side of the tent flap.

It gave this place a unique atmosphere, and Temujin sighed.

He'd expected this rendezvous to be a short one: he and his partner would spend their time here for a night together – if even so long – and then part, as that was the plan.

However, as it was so far, this had been taking longer than he meant for it to be, and still the woman was missing. If she wanted this as much as she seemed to, then why would she be missing? Temujin stroked his soft beard, not letting his eyes off of the tent's entrance. The woman had said that she wanted to make this unforgettable, but Temujin imagined that he'd forget it quickly enough if nothing at all was going to happen tonight.

Then, he heard a ringing like light, tiny bells, and the tent's interior was bathed in a short wave of light as someone lifted the flap and stepped through. It was the woman, and Temujin eyed her up greedily, a smile raising itself across his lips.

Last he had seen her, she was dressed in her full armour; now, she wore hardly anything at all: only a thin red loincloth, long and just barely wide enough to bridge the gap between her legs, covered her lower body in the back and in the front, and her long, olive legs were in full view. Even that was barely a hindrance, as it was vaguely transparent, and every swing of the woman's hips threatened to move the cloth just enough out of the way – and, at the same time, jingled the gold rings along the garment's string, an exotic sort of sound, like a foreign dancer.

Her midriff was fully bared, smooth and soft, and her breasts were covered with a diaphanous red cloth that was tied by a ring against her back; her nipples would be visible, but they were hidden by golden clamps, between which was a dangling chain of the same hue, shining just barely in the light of the fading sun. Her hands fell to her hips, showing on her forearms tight, ornate bands studded with one clear gem each; similar was the diadem of light gilded chains that ran through her blonde hair and centred at her forehead between her dark eyes, studded like the arm bands with a single stone.

To finalize the exotic and luxurious outfit was a white veil, covering the back and just a small part of the front of the woman's head, going down past her bare shoulders and edged with a light supplement of aureate jewelry.

Her whole body was coated in the reddish light from behind her, streaming in through the fluttering tent flap, and her allure was breathtaking.

“I take it you are impressed?” the woman asked, folding her arms under her breasts when she found that the man had no words to speak.

Temujin continued to stare at her, his eyes following the contours of her body, imagining the perverse acts they could be embroiled in without too long of a wait. He could imagine the touch of his calloused hands on her smooth, gentle skin, and her lips bringing warmth to his cold, smiling mouth as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her on top of his body.

“You said you'd put together a show for me...” said the man, quietly catching his breath. “I think I can say that this is more than I expected of you, Caesar.” As he said that, Caesar took a few short steps towards him, accentuating the sway of her hips and the light scuff of her feet on the tent's rough floor; she stared right at him.

Caesar licked her lips, sliding her hands down along the front of her smooth thighs as she bent over, spreading her legs apart and coming closer to the ground. Her breasts hung down straight, giving Temujin a good look at her cleavage, and then with one arm she covered up the enticing sight.

“Yes, I thought a dance might be to your taste.” She straightened herself up slowly, bringing her heels together and arching her neck backwards, sliding the tips of her fingers along her soft flesh. “Now, sit down, my love.” Stretching out one arm she pointed towards the fur-lined bed, shaking her body as she turned and making her jewelry jungle with each step.

Temujin, keeping his eyes on the woman, did as he was asked.

“Good; I like obedient men.” Her lips creased into a wry smile and she let out a breath as her hands slid up her stomach, across her navel, to grasp her breasts. She cupped them, holding them tight so that the chain was emphasized, shaking lightly against her bared skin. Her hands then went free, her legs spreading farther and one arm arcing over her head and her shoulder.

Her other hand gripped her thigh, fingernails digging into her skin, while the other reached far behind her back, making her arch backwards, her long legs getting all the attention.

She gently shook her chest from side to side, enough to make the chain between her nipples rattle a bit, and her breasts move in enticing, exciting throes; her body was heating up from the exercise, and her breathing was slightly shallow. Even Caesar herself was enjoying this show, and part of her didn't care what Temujin had to think.

He was staring at her, looking over her slim, smooth body with a look of approval on his face; Caesar glanced up once to see it, then smiled herself. Slowly, slowly, rolling her shoulders forward, she brought her back up, returned to a normal posture, and then she pivoted about on one heel, her loincloth revealing the smallest hint of her licentious flesh.

The very tips of her toes dragged along the floor as she turned, her motions elegant and practised as her hips swayed to one side, absorbing the inertia of her long turn.

At the edges of the red loincloth covering her rear could be seen the slightest curves of her skin above her thighs, her round ass hidden just enough from view to make Temujin want to see more. But, Caesar flicked her head around, tossing her veil just a little, and gave the man a knowing wink. His lust would have to wait, and for now she'd let him enjoy this show of skin.

She leaned over, presenting her rear to Temujin in an all too seductive fashion; her hands gripped her ankles and her loose hair flowed down almost enough to touch the floor as she stared at her lover, licking her lips with a sensual look in her eyes, tempting the man behind her to embrace his will and take her where she stood.

But, his self control was strong, and Caesar laughed as he flashed her a grin, showing his white teeth clearly. Even from where she stood, a definite bulge could be seen in his pants, and the slightest hints of giving in could be seen etched on his face in his furrowing brow.

Her legs stayed spread as her hands slipped up the back of her legs, rising deliberately up to her rear, bringing all attention to that one spot. Her fingers pressed into her soft flesh, showing how delicate and smooth and eager it was, and then she snapped her form straight, hair tossing back; her hands raised to caress her stomach and she pivoted around just enough to show Temujin a full view of her profile, and she brought her hands once more to her breasts to show how large and delectable they were, so alluring and yet out of reach, and covered up.

As she turned back to face Temujin, one her of hands glided down the side of her thigh, then slipped underneath the fabric of her loincloth, fingers visible against the translucent veil. Those same fingers, out of sight, rubbed between the folds of skin at her crotch, massaging her light nub and pleasuring herself.

A heavy red blush rose on her cheeks, not of embarrassment but of carnal bliss as she enjoyed the feeling, both of caressing her sex and of the exhibitionist pleasure she got from showing herself off like this, being so perverse in front of this man.

Her other arm, free at her side, rose up to cradle her breasts, pushing them up and making Temujin have to split his attention between Caesar's nimble fingers working at her sex and the arm threatening to slip off the diaphanous cloth that was lain across her heaving chest.

She let out a gasp, reaching the tips of her fingers inside her cunt.

With a particularly adept movement, she curled up her arm around her breasts, her index finger and thumb reaching for one of the clamps tightly attached to her nipple. Then, the other was squeezed in her arm, and with a single motion of her body she removed the clamps and the chain, dropping them down to the floor with a light rattle and thud.

Then, that same hand disappeared behind her back; her eyes were closed, and more of her skin was becoming flushed from her careful but immensely enjoyable ministrations.

With the flick of a few fingers, the cloth suspended around her chest was undone, hanging just on the edge of her breasts, threatening to fall away at any moment. And so, when she held one end with just her fingertips and pulled it away, her chest was finally, fully revealed to Temujin, and his eyes narrowed; he leaned forward, and was clearly enjoying this.

Caesar let her other hand, once with its fingers buried in her slit, slide wetly along her upper thigh and her stomach, tips of fingers tracing her navel as they made their way up to her breasts, rising up and along her whole body; she drew her hands and fingers through her thin blonde hair, feeling the light fabric of the veil that was still upon her head.

With that she brought her arms back down, her left hand sliding over the curve of her left breast, for the shortest moment pinching her nipple as she winked at Temujin.

Her forward steps were shaky, her legs made just a little weak from her own pleasure, but a heavy feeling rose in her chest: now it was time to end this show, she thought, and she let her hips sway in a beguiling rhythm, side to side, as she made her way towards Temujin; the rings of her loincloth jingled with every step, and that was Temujin's signal to slip off his shirt, revealing his heavily built, toned muscles, and the rippling curves of his abs. The sight of it instilled a certain desire in Caesar, a desire that was more filled with sheer lust than the objective to manipulate and control this man.

Very gently, she lowered herself to her knees in front of Temujin, and he petted her hair with one hand, sliding her white veil off. His eyes turned downward from her face, seeing around her neck a choker of gold and emerald, impressive and surprisingly large, made to attract attention.

And, so it did: for a time, Temujin was distracted enough that Caesar was able to slip down the man's trousers, finally showing his thick, hard member as it stood, no longer held down by the frame of his clothing. Caesar breathed out a sharp gasp, and then drew her tongue along the edges of her lips, wetting them with fresh, warm saliva.

She glanced up once at Temujin, giving him a short, seductive wink, and then let him guide her head towards his crotch, her hand gripping his base tightly to usher his cock to her lips.

He was big; she didn't complain, knowing that it was her job to make the man enjoy this, but she was certainly doubtful even of her own ability to handle such a thing, seeing how thick and long it really was. It was larger than any she'd experienced personally, and in a way that enticed her to go on further, and she brought her head down to take in his tip.

Her tongue laved at the underside of his length, lathering it with her saliva and making it smooth and wet. That helped guide it deeper and deeper, and she bobbed her head back and forth, swallowing enough to hit the back of her throat, almost too much for her to take.

Using her hand to coax Temujin further, stroking him up and down where her lips didn't reach, she sucked on the portions she could take, enjoying his fleshly taste, wanting to feel more of it. She could hear the man let out a low chuckle, seeing her pleasure him in that obedient way he enjoyed, and his other hand fell on her shoulder, keeping her in place while the other patted her head lightly, smoothing her hair and sliding a few errant locks behind her ear.

This was unexpected for her; Caesar had thought since she met Temujin that he'd be rough and domineering, but here was was being gentle enough that he drew her further and further into the act willingly. Quite lovingly, in fact, she licked at his member, drawing her tongue up its whole length, wrapping around his tip and bringing her head down to swallow it again, while her hand continued to squeeze him at his base, making him twitch and groan at times.

This was, in fact, annoying to her. She wasn't supposed to be acting like a lover; she was supposed to be a whore for this man to take his urges out upon, doing whatever he wished. But, as it seemed, he'd turned this game around, controlling her just as she wanted to control him.

She cupped her breast with her free hand, then scowled when she raised her head off of Temujin's cock, tired of this fickle play they were engaged in. Someone had to be the dominant half of this affair, and Caesar wasn't going to stop until she got what she wanted out of this man, this famed general who was so resistant to her.

Both of her hands slipped down to hold her breasts together, and she forced Temujin's length between them, stroking it up and down vigorously in an attempt to make him her toy.

Yet, even that didn't work: he groaned a few times, even wincing as he felt the pleasure ripple through himself each time her soft, large breasts squeezed down on his flesh, but still he didn't show any signs at all of giving in, or of being submissive to Caesar. All told, he was leading her, urging her along, and no matter what she followed unconsciously, adjusting to every movement he made and every urge he showed.

It was then that she scoffed, letting a long sigh breathe out onto the wet tip of his cock, and she looked up at him with eyes locked with his, a small smile spreading across her face.

“Why do you not take me up in your arms, throw me to the bed and fuck me, Temujin?” she asked, handling his cock lightly now, with just one hand. “Are you not virile? Hm, is that it? Are you a weak and lowly man, too cowardly to treat me as a harlot instead of a tedious lover?”

“Not quite.” said Temujin with a heavy shrug of his shoulders, smiling down at Caesar between his legs. His words only made Caesar's frown deepen.

She pressed herself up against him, clenching her fist; her chest was tight against his, her lips just an inch away from touching his, catching his heated breaths.

Her hands were firmly on Temujin's thighs. “Is that all you have to say, cur? I am disappointed; I expected you to be more rough, more adventurous, and more interesting. Instead, I find this husk of a man, impotent and lacking any power over women.”

Caesar held her lips enticingly close to his. “Come on, Temujin, do it. Take me and hold me down, fucking me as I justly deserve, spewing your hot seed into my cunt and making me fat with your child. Prove yourself a man, Temujin, or I will have no interest in you.”

Again, he shrugged. “Perhaps.”

He wrapped his arms about Caesar, holding her close, and his lips were flush against hers, his tongue slipping between them to taste her mouth. He took her there, letting her tongue flick against his, wrestling for dominance against him, but when he forcefully parted her lips he laughed. It was not that she had awoken some spirit inside him through her passionate speech; he had merely been playing with her, and now the game was over.

As Temujin took her and swung her onto the bed she smiled, enjoying the man's new found power and strength, and she spread her legs willingly to accept him.

“Yes, my strong and virile man; take me now, ravish me like a beast!” she moaned, grasping at her breasts. “Do whatever you would wish, I merely e-”

His muscled arms gripping her waist, Temujin flipped her over, putting her on her hands and knees and making her let out a sharp, unexpected gasp. She felt a surge of pain go through her as he handled her quite roughly, but at the same time she smiled.

“Ha, have you got it, now?” he asked, slapping the smooth skin of her ass, making it blush a hot red. “I take women as I want them, when I want them. And you, Caesar, are lovely enough to be my wife!” Temujin laughed, his intentions honest and good but his actions powerful and harsh; Caesar felt a rush go through her body as she realized that she truly wasn't in control, and that her so-called lover was now the dominant one.

His calloused hand tore away the loincloth and groped her rear, feeling her skin between his fingers, and he was nearly mounting her in his lust. His other hand held his cock at the base, guiding it right between the woman's thighs; she gasped, not sure if she could take his entire length.

With a groan, Temujin roughly slammed into her cunt, both hands holding onto her hips, placed right at the bottom curve of her waist: a perfect handle.

Caesar could feel a tingling pain assail her body, going along her spine, but she closed her eyes, clenched her teeth and bore it, letting her fingers and hands ball up into small fists, desperately grasping at the silken sheets of the bed. Though the man seemed at first a brute, he was actually quite skilled: his thrusts, though deep and rough, were rhythmic, and Caesar even managed to feel surges of pleasure flowing through her body each time he slammed his whole shaft inside her, rubbing at all the right places inside her sex as her walls stayed tight against his flesh.

Their thighs, soon damp with sweat, made wet thuds each time they slapped against each other, which with Temujin's speed was quite often. Caesar barely had the time to soak in the sensation of him pulling back before he thrust his hips forward again, stretching her out as he forced her to accommodate his lengthy cock.

Her cunt was wet, little drips of her pleasure sliding down between her flushed thighs, mixing with her sweat and coating Temujin's dick with each of his relentless, powerful thrusts, treating the woman below him just as she had wanted him to.

Of course, she hadn't expected this; he had taken full control, and even as she tried to keep her balance on her hands and knees as pleasure rippled through her whole body like a wave of pure heat, she knew that Temujin was the dominant one in this relationship, leading the whole scenario even from the very beginning. It was the kind of role reversal that Caesar hated yet loved, and her conflicted feelings only made this feel better for her; her moans and gasps and near screams were wild, expressing her own ecstasy, and the pain and pleasure both were indistinguishable.

She could feel her legs shaking, and Temujin's hips jerked forward into her, filling her up.

His grunts became more breathy and he gripped Caesar tighter, his fingers pressing into the soft skin of her stomach; a cool, almost numb heat was building in him, and his most base urges for procreation told him to let it all out. The smell of sex sharp in the air all around coaxed him onwards, and fighting against it was like trying to lift the world.

He could barely keep that urge at bay, working against his very own instincts, and he rocked his lover's body, pulling her towards him with each heavy thrust.

At last, he let out a rumbling groan as if he'd been stabbed in the gut, and he slid his length all the way into Caesar's tight cunt, making her let out a gasp with the last, laboured breaths she had in her.

His cock throbbed and pleasure flooded his mind; with each twitch he swelled against her tightness, pumping out thick spurts of his cum inside her, a sensation he hadn't felt in such a long time that this felt like it was his first, and it overwhelmed him. He kept their thighs tight together for as long as he could manage, wanting to let out every drop of his seed spill into her.

Caesar nearly fainted, the pain subsiding and becoming nothing but pleasure as the raw delight of being filled with the man's hot, dripping seed overcame her inhibitions, and she sighed, unable to take any more than this. That had been the final blow to her, and her mind was overcome with a white fog and her muscles clenched down on the man's dick, letting her own sexual juices flow along his length. Her whole body shuddered.

Feeling no more of his cum pouring out, and the hazy heat of the orgasm having passed, Temujin pulled out of his lover's cunt as she tightened on him; he saw a rivulet of white liquid spill from her hole, flowing down her legs with her sticky, feminine fluid mixing in with it, their smell filling the tent and the air around. The sun had finally set on their affair.

In the dim light afforded to her, Caesar fell to her side, fingers probing at the folds of her sex, getting wet with the thick, white cum that had filled her entirely.

Gulping, her breathing slowly returned to normal, and with a weak turn of her head she looked up at Temujin above her, his chest covered in sweat, his member now limp, its barely discernible shadow cast on the wall of the tent.

Letting out a small, tired laugh, Caesar lifted herself up with help from Temujin; she grasped his hand, feeling a strange hesitance make its way through her thoughts her her delicate fingers graced his calloused palm. What was this feeling? It was not love, but... at the same time, Caesar felt oddly at ease here, and if she didn't have to leave soon she would fall asleep with this man, entirely content.

With one hand pressed to her sex, trying to keep the liquids from dripping out any more, she rose up to her feet and made her way out of the tent; her casual clothes materialized on her form as she left, as if nothing at all had occurred.

Rejoice, everyone, and enjoy the celebrations of The Manhattan Project II's first anniversary! Hopefully there are many more... but not too many, because that would mean the fic is really dragging on too much.

The part that you've all been waiting for, too, is also here: over the next while, hopefully within a day, I'll be updating the whole General Dialogue arc (starting at Chapter XXXVIII/38) with the next, edited versions of the chapters, all twenty0three of them. After that, I'll remove the "MPII editing process" tracker from my signature, and MPII will officially be off hiatus. Then you'll be back to all the usual MPII goodies and stuff.

A few notes on the edited edition of the General Dialogue arc: every single chapter has something edited, removed, added, rewritten or generally changed. Several chapters have whole scenes either replaced or extensively rewritten, and every chapter has at least one extended scene, with more content than before, and/or deleted scene, with completely new content replacing or adding on to the old stuff. Basically, it reads a lot differently now, and the changes are all beyond just removing typos and grammatical errors. Many characters, especially Napoleon, get a lot more dialogue, and the personalities of each character should be much more concrete, with more depth and time offered to each of them to showcase their current thoughts and issues.

And yes, the main army battle scene received a number of edits; now it should read a lot more in the vein of the Iliad, and in fact it was the style of massed combat in the Iliad that inspired my changes to the army battles. There's much more one-on-one confrontation now, with soldiers in the background rather than being the focus of events.

I hope you enjoy the new General Dialogue arc!

Last edited by Five_X; August 22nd, 2012 at 01:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    Sweet.

Alright, goodnight.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    WOOHOO, ANNIVERSARY!!!

OK, now let's see here...

Nice drawing, kudos to EXiku! Also, I really didn't notice the lack of male fanart...the group shot doesn't count, right? :3
    The snippet looks nice, Five, even as it is. Here's looking forward to the complete version!

Also, for some reason, I now have the urge to try and draw Monty in a butler suit.

Blog Entries
    Check my edit, Fancy Face! You ain't sleepin' yet! :P

Blog Entries
    Check my edit, Fancy Face! You ain't sleepin' yet! :P
    Eh? What ed-Oh my God.

Damnit, Five, at this rate I might pull an all nighter.

CURSE YOU!

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Damnit, didn't notice the edit.
    Also, it was no problem, always glad to help a friend. :3

Now, since the chapters will be updated soon, I'm gonna try to get back to speed. Once I find the time, I'll read all twenty0three of them. Yes, you made a typo.
    As for the lemon...well, time to read.

Blog Entries
    Yay! Happy anniversary! Awesome fanart is a wonderful way to celebrate too. I love the little chibis in the corner looking like they're jumping into the story. ^^; Both of you are great artists and I really like the fanart.

The side story is adorable as well. It reminded me of Rin in the mornings, except without the soul-crushing grouchiness. Poor thing waiting so long for someone who probably isn't up to take the call.

...Mrph, I'd like to be more eloquent in cheering, but she's not the only one who is groggy and in little shape for thinking too hard. But I'll happily celebrate with the nap that Eleanor didn't get to take in her honor. Congratulations!

Blog Entries
    Alright, finished it, it was amazing, but I really have to go to bed now man sorry.

Blog Entries
    Alright, finished it, it was amazing, but I really have to go to bed now man sorry.

- - - Updated - - -