Thread: GO BEYOND Chaldea: The Ritsuka Fujimaru Diaries - A Fate/Grand Order Free-4-All Servants RP (OOC Thread)

GO BEYOND Chaldea: The Ritsuka Fujimaru Diaries - A Fate/Grand Order Free-4-All Servants RP (OOC Thread)

Hello all. My name is Ritsuka 'Gudao' Fujimaru, and welcome to the Chaldea Security Organization, or simply Chaldea.

Anyway, I have been a Cause-rank Master for some years now after completing the Grand Order to defeat Goetia and prevented the Incineration of Humanity, and it's only a matter of time before we face the Foreign God who was responsible for bleaching the world white and devoid of life.

There has been Singularities, then the Lostbelts, and some Events in between that kept me busy, and I have all my Servants to thank for that. Sure, it can get lonely, or it has already been since I signed up for this on a whim, but at least my own personal army has kept me sane, entertained and confident that I can be the best Master that can be for all of them.

Everyday has been more than just another day in Chaldea, and we only wait and get ready on when and where the next Rayshift will take us.

You are my Servant, and how can you help me on become the best you can be as the one I summoned, or that you came to answer to my summons?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's pretty much the premise of this free-for-all RP. As the title suggests, this will serve as an OOC, Sign-ups and Open Forum thread for the RP. Originally suggested and open-invited/posted in AlternateHistorydotcom and alternatively planned to be a RP on my Discord Server, here's a bare minimum of the Servant Character Sheet, and you may choose from either in this list of current Servants in the game, or you can think up of your own:

Name: (You may use their full title and name together or just their name as is known in IRL history or in fiction)
    Servant Class:
    Origin & Region: (Place of origin and/or their source in fiction)
    Alignment: (D&D style Alignment; from Chaotic to Lawful, Good or Evil, and Neutral)
    Gender: (Male, Female or both/neither, all Servants matter)
    Appearance & Bio: (If your Servant has no canon Fate franchise depiction/picture, you may use a fanart or a real-life picture of them; and long or short doesn't matter for the Bio)
    Noble Phantasm:

Sample Servant:
    Name: Mandricardo
    Servant Class: Rider
    Origin & Region: Legend of Charlemagne; Western Europe
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Appearance & Bio:

Saracen king of the Tartars and emperor of Mongolia, Mandricardo is the son of Agricane, and an ally of Agramante, and is a character from the Matter of France, featured in the Italian romantic epic poems Orlando innamorato by Matteo Maria Boiardo and Orlando furioso by Ludovico Ariosto.

He used to be a king and adventurer!
    In the course of his adventures, he was able to lay claim to Hektor's armor, and later set off on numerous journeys in high spirits in search of Hektor's sword, Durendal! But then...after fighting a terrible battle for Durendal, and many other tribulations, Mandricardo became the jaded, cynical man you see now. Nice to meet ya...

He's one of those people who would feel embarrassed if the restaurant he frequents remembers his order whenever they see him.

This young man has a jaded and melancholy mein. He's aware of his status as a minor character in the stories in which he features and so often speaks in self-deprecating terms. He's the cautious, passive sort who constantly puts up safeguards on his own abilities.

In life, he was quite pompous, believing himself to be superior to all. However, his inability to defeat Bradamante's lover, Ruggiero, even while wearing Hektor's own armor and wielding Durendal, shattered his confidence. He is now quite self-effacing in his interactions with Master. He's the sort who would be dreadfully concerned about his ability to communicate important information in a Grail War.

At the very least, he becomes confident during battle, just to hype himself up.
    Noble Phantasm: Serment de Durendal - Oath To Never Bear a Sword
    This Noble Phantasm arises from the legend of Mandricardo swearing never to carry a sword until he lays claim to Durendal. In effect, his Noble Phantasm causes any weapon he wields to possess the power of Durendal itself. It is quite similar to (Berserker) Lancelot's Noble Phantasm Knight of Owner, but its more powerful because it has the same power as Durendal, and it handles exactly like Durendal no matter what weapon he uses. However, because it only copies Durendal's strength, its durability corresponds to the rank of the weapon he holds (which is usually E rank).
    If you have any further suggestions or anything you'd like to add to make the RP work, feel free to do so either posting here or send me a message!

Until then,

T.K.X☆Tempest
    Last edited by Taiki Kago X☆Tempest; August 8th, 2022 at 08:18 AM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    So, where is the roleplaying part of this roleplay? If you're really trying to find interest with three paragraphs and "it's free for all! " I think you're in the wrong place.
    Last edited by Elyrin; August 9th, 2022 at 12:45 AM.
    <Satehi> thank you based admin of justice, he/she who doth bring forward the true gospel

Blog Entries
    Okay, I'm going to be honest. There isn't anything appealing to me nor do I know what to expect.

Is this supposed to be a serious RP where I'm supposed to work with the other servants to actually save the world? Am I just chilling at Chaldea relaxing and shooting the breeze with my fellow servants SoL style. Or is this even a humorous Holiday event singularity/dating sim where I try to get Gudao to notice me.

Hey, Letter here, and sorry to say that I agree with what people have said here; I honestly think that an RP needs to be interesting and tell a good story before people play in it, and, well... I hope that I'm not too blunt, but I honestly ask that you take what advice they have to give.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Sorry if we sound discouraging. I promise we don't mean to be, and I'm sure we'd be happy to talk to you about how to build on this concept. Feel free to drop into the discord server. We might be able to offer some advice there.

To start, maybe have a look at previous RPs here and see what people have done for them. GMs here tend to write a rulebook. Usually about 10-to-20 pages, though some of the really ambitious GMs go really far. Don't give up just because we're not showing interest with this. I'd honestly like to see a Chaldea RP, but you'd need to give us more to work with than what essentially amounts to 'Pick-a-Servant.' I guess that's what this kind of feels like to me.

You've gotta make a serious effort to get noticed around here. And while it doesn't always work out, or even make it off the ground, we keep trying. I'd like to see what you can bring to the table if you were to put some more work into this idea. I'd be happy to offer advice, plot ideas, and I may even have a few thoughts on how you might be able to garner interest with a Fate/ RP. Maybe hang around for a bit until you get a feel for the way we plan things out around here. I don't think I'm going to want to join this game, but I promise, I'm not the only person here who would jump to join something with this setting if you had more for us to work with, so don't leave just yet. There's definitely more you can do here.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.