After some weird dream in which Colette was vampire royalty, offering you eternal life, only to be attacked by Kikuko's squad of hunters and the rival Sakurazuka vampire clan... you woke up.

Finding your weary self completely covered in study sheets and scribbled notes, you wished you could take the test right now just to get them over with, the impending Duel with Gakuto also not helping.
First things first, you needed a strong coffee to rise you from this torpor, like a pitch black one, and then- oh yeah, it was a Sunday.

[ ] See what Megumi's doing.
[ ] Invite your parents over, now that Tsubasa's cleaned your place.
[x] Meet up with Reina.
[ ] Meet up with Yuya.
[ ] Meet up with Keiko/Suzako.
[x] Go out to the Cinema, down in Sapporo they're showing the sci-fi film Text Machina, appropriate given who you'll be up against.
- [x] Write-in which S. Link to invite. (Colette)

- [ ] Go by yourself.
[ ] With time to make a day trip, head on down to Hakodate for a burger place you've heard about.
- [ ] Write-in which S. Link to invite.
- [ ] Go by yourself.

The thought then occurred to you, Hey, between Reina and Colette... why not invite them both along? You didn't think the two had met each other, though granted it's likely Reina having been an Ace's Jack had more than a little to do with that. Well, if Melissa's really gonna kick Reina out as she threatens, if not worse, then on the plus side, maybe Colette wouldn't mind meeting her?

You first rang Reina about a day trip down to Sapporo, to which she said, "Wow, you mean it? Thanks, I confess, thought I was kinda exhausting all the clothes shops around here. Course I'll come!
Huh, Text Machina? Er, it's some science-y robot-y movie, right? Um, I only know the basics of the genre, like Stella Bella and Soraemon, but sure, I can give it a shot! ...Oh, you also want to invite the Occult Club Leader along?"

"Don't worry, Colette's really nice when you get to know her. Besides, her issues are with Melissa, not you," you tried to reassure her, Plus, Colette did ultimately get along with Himawari, if after some major revelations...

And on Colette, you called her immediately after, saying "Hey, Colette, I've... really been meaning to meet up with you, well, Occult Club hasn't been going the smoothest without you, like you've probably imagined".

She had to groan, "I see. I will admit, I had little time to teach you in the ways of our procedures before I was forced to leave. I can easily teach you how to shuffle and spread tarot cards, and will provide what sketches we have of our planned Test of Courage," she then said almost like she had foresight, or had just been expecting this sort of thing.

"It's just that I thought we could go over all that stuff on the Sapporo Train," you then suddenly told her, before taking a breath and saying, "Colette, um, I have this friend who's being treated kinda badly by the All-Aces, or at least risks being. So, I thought I could introduce you two, m-maybe you'd get along?" Even if Reina and Colette's tastes had nearly no convergence, other than the broad subject of 'fashion'. "And to top it all off, I was gonna treat you to a movie too".

"My, that's certainly thoughtful," Colette murmured, seemingly with you so far, "Just one thing, 'Text Machina'? I've heard the name, but I'm not personally much of a sci-fi enthusiast, be it near- or far-future. Hmm, granted there are exceptions like the Xenom series, and I suppose Frankenstein counts as science-fiction, but largely I'm into the historical or macabre. Still, I can always be persuaded".

"Um, so you'll come?" you could only reply.

"Of course, and besides, there's hardly much going on in the orphanage on a Sunday anyway!" Colette affirmed.

That all dealt with, you told Megumi you'd be heading down to the station again, but they didn't react as kindly as Reina and Colette.

"What the- Didn't you take the train just yesterday, and now to a movie?! Look, Honoka, I'm super glad you've got more of a friend circle these days, and I know you're excited about that, but sheesh, neither of us are made of money, y'know?" they protested, arms crossed.

"It's okay, lots of salarymen commute from here to Sapporo every day, and they're not rich or anything. Also, I've been officially made Jack of Hearts at school, so I'm more than well-funded now," you tried to reassure them.

"Oh yeah, so where's our non-shitty apartment that guy who lurks around you said he'd look into?" Megumi had to prod.

You flinched, "Uh, well, real estate stuff can take a long time, I'm sure you're aware," you came up with, "Besides, you're not jealous or anything that I didn't invite you along to the movie, are you?"

You soon met up with Colette at the train station, with Reina rushing right along and nearly into you. "Oops, hey there Honoka! Oh wow, is this your friend you were talking about?" she said, looking Colette up and down.
You braced for Reina to panic or be weirded out, so it was a relief when she said to Colette, "Boy, you look cool! You must put a ton of effort into cultivating your wardrobe!".

"Ah right, Reina, this is Colette Claudius. Colette, this is Higashizawa Reina," you raced through introductions.

Colette chuckled at that and told Reina, "Why indeed! I sew most of my own outfits myself, being the easiest way to keep costs down. Your own style is, well," she paused finding her next words to say about Reina, "Fitting for the character you've displayed, I must say".

Huh, is that your way of saying that you wouldn't be caught dead wearing Reina's outfit?
you had to think, perhaps too pessimistically.

"Wow, thanks!" Reina just said anyway, "Er, I've seen you around school a little, Colette, I think you're in Honoka's Class, and people know who as the Occult Club Captain. Don't think we've really had the chance to talk like this before, though".

You were relieved that Reina didn't end up blundering her way into bringing up Colette's suspension... only for Colette to do that.

"You can be blunt with me, I won't mind, and yes I was suspended," Colette stated frankly, but was then cut off as the train rolled in to the station, "Er, but perhaps we'll continue this conversation aboard?"

Aboard, Colette skirted some of the details, but laid out that Gakuto had leaked very private information about her online. Reina responded with, "Yeah I, um, the same thing happened to me. I... used to be obsessed with that site, until Honoka snapped me out of it, so er," Reina looked ready to collapse, "I already knew that about you".
The entire carriage went silent, until Reina broke the ice with, "Er, I d-don't know that much about being trans, but Colette, e-either way you're one of the most fashionable, most dainty-looking girls I've seen!"

Colette had to let those words sink in, but she then smiled and said, "My utmost thanks, Reina" hopping off her seat and curtsying.

"But it's..." Reina said next, "Hard to hear that Gakuto, an All-Ace, was behind that blog. Like, I remember Melissa showing him those RTS games and stuff, and I thought he didn't seem bad or anything".

"You honestly thought an All-Ace could never associate with anything bad?" Colette got maybe a bit too blunt there, before she asked you, "On that matter, Honoka, how have the other Aces been handling the news of Gakuto being the leaker?"

You sighed. "Himawari's devastated, constantly afraid she'll be expelled any day now. Melissa, well, is at least appropriately annoyed, though I think she's been taking it out on the Computer Club in general rather than Gakuto specifically. Kikuko knows Gakuto's too spineless to touch her, though I doubt she approves of his tactics, Eitaro's dead obviously, and Azuma..." you started saying, before you had to cover your head in your hands and groan "Azuma's about as difficult to get a read on as ever.
Though hey, you said you were gonna show me how to do Tarot stuff, right?" you then tried to lighten the atmosphere.

"Ah, yes, I do believe I said that," Colette said as she hurriedly got her cards out on the train table, "Okay, now your basic spreads are-"

"Wait, you're gonna do a card reading?" Reina perked up, "D-does that mean you can tell my future? Ooh, I'm Capricorn, if that helps".

"Er, right," Colette muttered, before proceeding to explain the spread, and even letting you pick a card before shuffling it.

[x] The Star (Megido)
[ ] The Tower (Dekaja)
[ ] Strength (Dekunda)
[ ] The Sun (Power Charge)
[ ] The Moon (Concentrate)
[x] Teach it to Fool Theodora

Shee did do a basic three-card reading for Reina in the end. "Okay, The Magician, that's who you are right now," Colette began, unsurprisingly to you, "Uh, not in the magical sense, more active and eager. Okay, and inverted Strength represents the forces acting upon you, and the Sun, your inner potential".

"Whoa," Reina just exclaimed at that analysis, before going, "Oh hey, think this is our stop!"

Roughly two hours later, the three of you walked out of Sapporo's Final Frontier Cinema having just seen Text Machina, with Reina, still finishing off a towering ice cream cone, muttering, "Ah, I know it was what's on and all, but I wouldn't say it's my kind of movie. Lotta the stuff it talked about went like whoosh over my head".

"Well, I don't think everything they said was supposed to be meaningful. I think their tech jargon was meant to establish what intellectuals they thought they were, only for everything to come crashing down on them," Colette instead offered, but then said, "I do take some issue with it, I feel it definitely got too 'I know you know I know' towards the end".

"Yeah, that's when I got really confused. Still, it's amazing they could make a whole movie with just three speaking characters, and I was surprised there were some pretty nature shots in there," Reina soon smiled, having gulped down the last of her ice cream, getting rainbow smudges all over her face, "But you know, if I could make robots, I'd never treat them like the guy in the movie did!"

"It could be argued that the movie's point was we already treat AI that way," Colette brought up, before she turned to you and asked, "Well Honoka, what did you make of the film?"

Munching down the last of the popcorn, it took a while for you to respond. "Er, yeah, it really made you think, I guess" you said on the surface, but inside you kept thinking about how the thought of Gakuto ever getting in a position to act like that chilled you to the bone.

"Like, you're a writer yourself, right Colette?" Reina then said, "So like, it makes sense you're gonna get all analytical and stuff about the movie. Oh, that reminds me, my Homeroom teacher gave us Wuthering Heights to cover for an assignment".

"Wuthering Heights?" Colette sighed and slumped, before moaning "How lucky you are, Tanizawa-sensei gave me Faulkner's Sound and the Fury of all things to cover".

"Ooh, I also wrote a bit of poetry for class once," she then showed Colette on her phone, leaving her face to grow pale, well paler, as she read it.

"Ahem, that's... certainly unique in style. And metre. And structure," Colette forced herself to give a smile.

"Hey, you said you wanted to do some clothes shopping, right Reina?" you had to remind her, so that you three wouldn't just stand around here talking for the rest of the day.

"Yeah, can't believe I nearly forgot!" she beamed, before taking Colette and you by the arms and saying, "Way back when, Melissa showed me just the place! Come on!"

Heading to a mall with a fashion emporium right inside, something you weren't expecting was when Reina said to Colette, "Hey, since we just met, why don't you pick an outfit for me? Oh, and I'll do the same thing in return, natch".

"That... sounds intriguing. Alright, I can see where this goes," Colette gave an even more unexpected response.

A little while later, Reina emerged from the changing rooms clad in a fluffy pink dress with puffy sleeves, the voluminous skirt decorated with cupcake and candycane art. Colette however emerged in a simpler black jacket with white sleeves and a red skirt above leggings, a more casual approach to her style.

You were... almost relieved, you half expected Reina to burst out looking like a zombie witch, and Colette to be swamped in valley girl glitter. Though that would've been kinda funny, you had to think.
"I did try to keep Reina's existing style in mind, though of course I had to add my own, princess-like touch," Colette explained.

"Yeah, me too," Reina said in return, "Er, guess I've still got a lot to learn about goth fashion, but I think I did alright by your style on my first try".

That just left you again, having picked out:
[ ] A green jacket, beige trousers, and dark brown boots, almost looking like a horse-riding outfit. [+Speed, +Riding]
[ ] A bright pink hoodie above black short and stockings. [+Psy element and mental statuses]
[x] A wavy dark purple dress with blue ruffles and striped stockings, it all glittering like a nebula. [+Star, Moon and Sun Personae]
[ ] Write-in.

"Cool, awesome!" Reina smiled and gave you a thumbs up, though you got the feeling she'd say that regardless.

Outside, you and Colette happened to notice a few Nightshade posters already up, leaving Reina to ask, "Huh, what're you looking at?"

"Oh, Nightshade's our bandleader," you explained almost on instinct.

"Whoa whoa whoa, you two are in a band together?" Reina's jaw dropped, before she jumped on the spot and said, "That's so cool! Hey, like Melissa and I can sing and stuff, but that's like, next level!"

Oh yeah, you can 'sing', you thought dourly, remembering your awkward karaoke session, "I wouldn't get excited, it's a lot of hard work and time spent in seedy places, so not all it's cracked up to be," you had to say, clouding over her sun.

"For instance, you might get stuck on Drums," Colette snidely muttered.

Eventually you got back on the train, as Colette started to run over the Occult Club's planned test of courage with you.

"Alright, so the school's given us three rooms to work with, plus some corridors in between them. Now we've talked about how corners are the place people can be caught most off-guard, but we've been having difficulty deciding whether to stick with just a ghost story or add in demons and vampires" she kept explaining as she showed you the diagrams she had, while you nodded along at all of it.
"Of course, this is assuming Hotaru doesn't cut the club's funding, what with my suspension and all," she sighed.

"Hey, come on, that doesn't sound like the kind of thing our Student Council President would do!" Reina protested.

"No, not willingly he wouldn't," Colette mumbled.

Getting back to the train station, already being night, you walked back into Kuchinashi to where Colette had to bid you au revoir.

"Well now, Reina, Honoka," she grinned and curtseyed, "I can say I've most certainly had fun today, probably for the first time in quite a while. Despite my fashion sense, I don't get to go clothes shopping much, and while I admit I may've appreciated a more... alternative store, I thank you for this occasion all the same".

"Hey, anytime," you smiled.

"You're welcome!" Reina beamed out, "And wow, I was a little scared at first, since Melissa's said, well, kind of a lot of bad stuff about you, but turns out I had nothing to fear! Bye Colette, hope you're back in class soon!"

- The Moon has Journeyed to Rank 4! -

You expected Reina to head off soon, but instead, something else happened.

Reina then looked around to check for anybody else, before taking your hand and leading you behind an overhanging tree. There, she began looking deep into your eyes.

"Er, um, Reina, something the matter?" you tried to ask.

"Honoka..." she stuttered out, before she gulped and said "It's just that, you've been so nice to me, and all I've done is take you clothes shopping. At the very moments when I was afraid I'd be abandoned, you stood by me, and didn't think any less of me, when anyone else could've. I, I don't even know if Melissa will want anything to do with me anymore..."

"Reina, please, don't cry," you knelt down to touch her face, "Look, if Melissa scares you, then I won't let her get to you, I'll-"

"You'll protect me?!" Reina finished your sentence, her face starting to blush. "Ah sorry, Honoka, it's just, well, you've listened to me so far, but I... I still get nervous about, um, what you'll think of what I'm gonna say next".

You tensed a little, not exactly sure where this was about to go, though having a faint premonition. "Whatever it is, please, say it. Don't let it eat you up inside," you finally told her.

"Honoka! I..." Reina began breathing heavily, "I- I think I'm love with you!"

That definitely made you take a step back, as you thought I did get the feeling for a second she'd say something like this... but actually hearing those words from her, it feels entirely different.
You then couldn't help but start blushing yourself, having no idea how to react in a situation like this. You also couldn't tell whether Himawari counted as your girlfriend already, though you knew Nightshade was apparently okay with polyamory.

[ ] "Oh, Reina. I... I love you too!"
[x] "Reina, er, I think there's someone else in my life. But that doesn't mean I don't wanna be with you, and she'd understand!"
[ ] "Reina, I, I think I'm in love with someone else already. But hey, maybe I can find you someone else to love? And I don't wanna stop hanging out!"
[ ] "Reina, I'm... not really sure about relationship stuff right now, I'm sorry. But maybe one day, er..."
[ ] Write-in.

Reina, face stained with tears, took a step back as your words jabbed at her.

<<BGM: Final Fantasy X- Someday the Dream will End (Piano) >>

"So, ah, y-you're not saying no, r-right?" she was shocked into stuttering, "J-just, just not at the moment, and it-it's not me, right?"

"No, Reina, it's not you at all," you reached out to pull her in tight, "It's me, I- I'm the one who can't commit. I really don't know if I can be in any relationship at the moment, since, well, I know for a fact there are people who'd use that against me," Hell, Gakuto's already trying to do that with me being Himawari's Jack, you thought.

"S-so, you're saying you still like me, that you'll still hang out with me?" she blubbered.

"Absolutely, 100%. Like, um, I never really took the time to imagine you as my lover. I guess you've been wanting to say those words to me a while now, but for me, this is all... so sudden," you started firm, but descended into mumbling, "Listen Reina, please don't think of me as the only person in your world, I... can't bear that weight, I don't think anyone can. For every person who's... mistreated you, devalued you, I'm sure- I know that there are tons of others who'd adore you if only they knew you".

"Y-yeah, there must be. Like, Colette was much nicer than Melissa made her out to be, and I've been told you did have friends before the Aces," Reina said, beginning to stand upright again.

"Of course, I'm still friends with them, in fact. Itou Yuya's always been nice," it only then occurred to you that Reina probably knew Yuya from him being snubbed out of Azuma's story on you, "And I know he recently got a job a confectionary store, while Suzakuin Keiko, er, she prefers to be called 'Suzako' right now-" you began, but were then interrupted.

"Suzako, you know Suzako?" Reina exclaimed, needing a moment to compose herself, "I've seen her around the school, she's showed up only recently but she's really stylish, and a couple of people have even been comparing her to an All-Ace".

"Yeah, we've known each other since grade school, and are in the same class together, so I could intro- oh wait," your words came to a halt, "She can't stand Melissa, and would now by know you're her Jack, presently anyway, so um, you might need me around to explain that part away, if you're gonna meet up".

"Wow, thanks, that sounds great!" Reina seemed to be back to her usual self, "I mean, I haven't met her yet obvs, but you make her sound like a really cool person!"

"Yeah she, erm, is. Hell, she even told me once about starting up a rival elite student club to the All-Aces," you told her, before admitting, "I have no idea whatsoever how that's gonna work out, but if it does, you could even apply to be her Jack or something," Assuming Suzako's even gonna keep that weird, cult-like terminology around, you thought.

Reina had to take a little while for all that to sink in, but then leapt over and hugged you again, saying "I- I think I'd really like that, thanks Honoka! And hey," she then drew back, "Like, I know now I was being too sudden, and that you have a bunch of other stuff to deal with, but um, if you ever want to, ah, take things to the next level, you just have to tell me, that's all".

- The Magician has Journeyed to Rank 5! -

"Oh, oh wow, it's getting pretty late right now, huh?" Reina said as she looked at her phone, "Er, I guess I taken up quite a bit of your time, huh? I'll, ah, just get going for the evening, but I'll know we'll meet up again real soon. Au revoir!"

"Yeah, goodnight, see you soon!" you waved back at her as the two of you parted for the night.
You started thinking, not only hadn't you considered a relationship with Reina, you really hadn't thought about relationships with anyone. Er, masturbating in my room when Gumi's out and I've got the computer counts for something, doesn't it? you had to raise that thought, and I've very much been trying not to end with hitched with Azuma. Honestly, between that and Megumi's bet, it feels like relationships are soemthing other people have been thinking about for me.

Talking with Reina about Suzako and the Aces did remind you of something you'd rather not be, namely whether Suzako was considered popular enough now for Gakuto to start leaking info on her.
Sure enough, you'd found she'd already had her own section on Secret Lives of Students, one plastered with photos of how she used to look like as just 'Keiko', and her All-Ace fanfiction copy-pasted in full.
Ugh, why couldn't Gakuto have just stuck to video gaming? you clutched your head, Wouldn't that have granted him enough skills to take on the Gameboard or something?

Heading back to your apartment, a groggy Megumi asked you, "Oh hey, how did your second day visiting Sapporo and shopping for whatever go?"

"Is this still about the money?" you asked them back, "Don't worry, my friends paid for a good amount of stuff, plus like, you can't put a price tag on experiences, right?"

"Ugh, spare me the office motivational poster tagline," Megumi mumbled, clutching a decaf.
Once you got to your room you did have to admit though, your closet was getting more than a little cramped by now.