Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Panophobia: Second Impact (IC Thread)

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries

Adrian Saunders
    The Carter House – Approach
    Night
    Thursday

"Sorry to bug you. You know, for someone who seems like a prodigy, you're not really any less socially awkward than I am if you can't tell when someone's goofing around. And, well, if you're going to put me on your shit list for taking issue with your friend being a dick to me, well, that's actually not on me, that's your own problem, and you're not going to force me to deal with it. Unless of course, you actually thought I was going to throw a punch?" he winced, "Do I really seem like the type?

"And, I can think of a few reasons to check the guest rooms, but the second floor is inherently more dangerous than the first. Exploring abandoned buildings is kind of my specialty, and this place hasn't seen any maintenance in forty odd years. So this is where I stop goofing around: Going straight to the second floor is an inherently dangerous idea before you've scouted the first floor for things like water damage and weakened supports. So please don't do that before the rest of us. We don't have to like each other to work together, and I'll agree not to follow you, but only if you promise to keep in mind that you're not alone in here. We need to set some rules for exploring this place in the interest of keeping everyone safe. I'm sure you can at least agree with that. Please? If you want to be in charge, I'm fine with that, but at least consider other people's opinions."

"Anyway, since you haven't mentioned it, I also want to point out that houses aren't built like underground bunkers. There's a lot of empty space on that map that objectively should not be there. I want to see about filling it in. Anyone else feel like joining me in looking for hidden rooms?"
    Last edited by Draconic; April 20th, 2023 at 11:34 AM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Jacob Hopeman
    The Carter House - Approach
    Night
    ​Thursday

Jacob follows Jill away from the rest, flipping Adrian the finger as he does so.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sarah Parker
    The Carter House - Approach
    Night
    ​Thursday

"..."

Having more or less put the arguments and posturing of the group behind her the moment she had strode off alone, it's only the sound of rapidly approaching footsteps that brings Sarah back into a world with other people in it. She stops in place as Jill speaks, hands in the pockets of her hoodie, expression more curious than grumpy, like she wasn't exactly sure why someone had gone tearing off after her towards the house, but...

"...Hm."

At the suggestion that she team up with them, the wacky-detective duo, the teenager simply turns her head to the side at first. Eyes that were impossible to read anything in flicker back and forth between both faces, sign of a natural poker face that always won at the tables, and...

"...Sure?"

She shrugs.

"To be honest, I picked the Living Room at random."

Then talks like a completely normal person for once?

"...And yeah, name's Sarah."

She left it at that.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"