Thread: Phase Erika and other Templar stories

Phase Erika and other Templar stories

Greetings to you, Beast's Lair.

I am a newcomer here, but I have already DMed a FGO TTRPG campaign as well as a Discord quest, and have also written several fanfics of my own fitting on my interpretation of the Fate series. And today, I've decided to post some of these here. I hope you will like them if you feel like giving me a chance!

These particular stories are centered around Erika Helsman, a young German teenager born in 2015 and now living in 2030. This is a strange new world out there, full of secret societies, renewing magic and other dangers, and she soon find herself embroiled in the troubles of the Knights-Templar, a hidden medieval organization dating back centuries. She notably meets the mysterious Ruler of Victory, a childish and mysterious Servant...

Oh, and as you might possibly have already guessed, I'm not a native English speaker, so I apologize in advance for any grammatical or typographical mistake, or even for any eventual bad etiquette.

Spoiler:

Art by the talented pawz212

All of the following stories are in chronological order.

1): Phase Erika Season 1: The starting point of the series. Originally a CYOA story (and the aforementioned Discord quest), not a real fanfiction as I left the voting data in the file.

2): La Descente

3): The definition of insanity

4): A random day in a Ruler's life

Bonus files:

1) Summer Ruler servant sheet
    Last edited by Severnaya; August 19th, 2022 at 06:56 PM.

Updated with an humorous Summer sheet for Ruler of Victory + a more detailed description.